Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) Empty Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu)

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 pm
Kasai walked through the streets, staring dead ahead. He did not know where the man would be, but he saw clearly where the boy he thought he had killed was, and made a bee-line for him. He assumed that if the two were not together, then Makussu must at least know where Kozai was. He wondered why such a town would be destroyed. It was a shame, really. 
"Wind, wind, blowing strong, how I thought to have killed you. Wind, wind, fighting on, I give my life to you. Taken it I thought I had, wrong I am, sorry to be. Come out, come out, where ever you are."
He saw a large building in front of him, and his friend was inside.
"Come now, don't be shy. Step into the light."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) Empty Re: Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:34 am
Okay....so something was really off it seemed today. Maybe it was that shake he had earlier? The bubbles in the bubble tea did look the wrong color...but nevertheless he was very confused. How was it possible Kasai was in Iwa? Unless....Youka has brought him there. Popping his head out of the entrance of the Tsuchikage office he would Notice Kasai and his insane poetry almost instantly. "Well, you kind of blow this wind to the mountains I suppose, but that doesn't matter really. It was nice to see that Kasai was unharmed as well, but the fact that he was probably meant that he too would be playing messenger for the day. "So I'm guessing that your looking for Kozai?," he would begin with a question to Kasai to see if he was correct in the boys intentions. If he truly was than he would beckon him to come as he strode into the office once more requesting a meeting with the godforsaken evil secretary. Meanwhile, he would be on the lookout for any kind of creepy janitors. He honestly didn't want to go through the whole "Process of Kozai" again. Huh, he should get that copyrighted.

(TWC:200)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) Empty Re: Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:32 pm
Kasai watched as the mark of his friend got closer. He wondered why Youka had let him live, but was glad that he had. 
Watching as his friend stepped out, he seemed unaffected by the fact that Kasai had almost killed him, but this too was a good thing.
"Thought to have spilled your blood, almost did, wind, had the demon not intervened. Though the wind would cease to blow, yet here it is before me. Happy sight, a glad thing to know, that it was not to the after life that you did go. Perhaps my foreseeing was off as naught, though gladly I should hope so." 
He listened to his friend speak more.
"Yes, this Kozai I was sent to find, sent to seek, and sent to tell. It seem this whole village will burn in hell, though I know not why. They see us as having strings on our arms, as puppets, sickening. No life left to live but theirs, I see."
He walked with his friend towards the large building, his head tilted slightly to the side, walking loosely, as if a puppeteer had let go of the strings. 
Kasai heard someone land behind them, but did not turn until she started talking. It was a girl, wearing some very strange outfit. Perhaps she thought others would find it attractive. Not Kasai however, the word did not exist to him. He listened to her as she claimed to be the secretary, and then...seemed as if she wanted to fight them?
"What you stop is what he seeks, the man within that house," he said softly, before speaking up more. 
"A message is carried here, within these -we trust her not- hands, one he has heard before. Yet, as a reminder I come, to speak again, to be sent on our -she hides, chakra sign- way. Step aside, I ask of you, I wish not to fight. This -remove her mask- is of importance, or so this one has been told. Let us in -she hides, she hides- to speak with him, do not allow this day to grow old."
While speaking, Kasai would have a spasm of very quick and slurred speech, seeming to only be for himself. He glanced at his friend, seeing if he could speak more clearly. This on set of the fire had been slowly depriving him of any sense, and some other part within him seemed to be talking. It was strange. 
"Speak, friend, your tongue is more common," he would say to Makussu.
There was something strange with the girl, he knew. However, he did not know what. While her appearance seemed that she would be easy enough to beat in a fight, he wanted to avoid killing another who was no threat.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm
Makussu was finally at a crossroads, one that would soon be decided which way he would take by this Yoko coughKozaicough would soon decide. His patience had finally reached its end throughout this journey. Threats of death left and right, impediments of where to go and such and now some chick was trying to deny him entry. Ok, maybe it was about time he snapped. A slightly insane smile would play across his face as he addressed the bikini clan girl who totally wasn't kidnapped from tengen toppa guren Lagann. "Lady, I don't care who you are. You take me and my friend to Kozai, or I can promise you very bad things in your future." See what he was talking about? Now this could either go down two paths.The good path would entail The nice girl backing down and bring them to Kozai. The bad one would be his shikigami no Mai activating as he performed the seal for shunshining, rocketing him up to a speed of 149, a rasengan would form in his hand which would be shoved into her stomach which had a power of 60. See what I mean when I talk about crossroads?

310/390 left possibly

(Edited for the pointers with Kozai, sorry but shikigami no Mai has no listed handseals)

Last edited by Makussu Koutaishi on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 pm
(to 48, or to not? That is the question, and the answer will come pretty soon)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm
(alrighty, Makussu convinced me, 48ing)
Kasai slowly began to chuckle to himself as the girl seemed to have poofed out of existence.
"Leave -leave- . We will decide the future -ourselves, a future awaits- ." Tilting his head to one side, Kasai heard the voice again, shuddering and cracking its way through his own voice. It lead him on, it showed him the way.
"We will go -where we please- , not to place chosen -but where we choose ourselves-."
Kasai glanced at his friend to see what fate would befall this girl.

Last edited by Kasai Senshi on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:38 pm
(No, simply said it was an option but whatevs)

So apparently Yoko had decided that the exact moment that he had decided to attack was good to space out. Well, maybe not one of the best choices in history. Since no resistance was put up the rasengan hit and sent her through the door behind her and getting her knocked to the floor, because thats kind of what happens when you break doors. He of course would follow her in quickly, going to disarm her of the sword at her belt to at least lessen the danger the secretary was supposed to be before giving the office around him a cursory glance. Strange thing was, there was no Kozai that could be sensed. "Alright lady, I want answers.," he would state while keeping the strange sword aimed at the girl. "Where is Kozai? Why would a secretary lie about his location if he already knows me?" Oh yes he was definitely a bit more than pissed off by now, although it was warranted seeing as the harlot below him had tricked him. If she had given him the answers A.K.A changed back out of her form and into Kozai again he would back off but if not he would remain oblivious and so...a few cuts to the arms for "incentive" wouldn't be that horrible, right?

(300/390 left)

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) Evil-raccoon_o_984912

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:00 am
(my apologies, will not happen again)
Kasai, watching his friend charge the girl, sighed to himself.
"Must more bloodshed upon this ground be resolve for all the world? Fall not to the path of demons, friend -remember the light-," Kasai said, stepping behind Makussu as he charged the girl. 
Kasai did not rush into the building after his friend, and the girl that had been knocked in, and he sensed something strange. 
Perhaps it was in the way she fell, or the expression on her face, but something was not correct.
"Fall back friend, the world does not set itself right in this time," Kasai said to Makussu, taking yet another step backwards. 
Kasai, honestly, was very, very sick of fighting and killing, and violence, and wished to have nothing to do with what was about to play out before him.
Glancing one more time as Makussu approached the doorway, Kasai turned and walked to his left side, towards the side of the building. 
This was around the time of when Makussu would cross the door frame, and the ice spears would form. Hearing the strange sound coming from the door way, Kasai knew it would be the retaliation. More violence, of course, as there seemed no other way in the world to resolve things.
Turning, this is when Kasai would feel and hear the spears surging up from under his feet. Of course, not willing to be pierced, Kasai would jump backwards as fast as possible, a millisecond slower than the spears, having only the soles of his feet sliced, before aiming to land a safe distance behind, very painfully on his feet.
If successful, Kasai would simply stare at the ground for a moment, looking at the spears, as the small trickle of blood dripped down them, before looking back to the building, and raising his hands to his chest, pressed together.
"What a world -a sickening one- that such is common. Elements thrown at will. Granted to those, any who wants, be they good or evil. Why oh why -end it soon- must this world be, without its peace or tranquility?"
He growled, watching the spikes launch all over the place in the building, and wondered what had befallen Makussu. He was half tempted to burn the whole place down, but that would make him a hypocrite.
So, instead, hands at the ready for any signs, Kasai sat down on the ground behind the spears that nearly destroyed his feet for good.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum