Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu)

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 pm
Sick as fuck, sick as fuck. Makussu was sick as fuck. So much that he literally could only talk in one note which is pretty depressing. Anyway, it seems that shit had now hit the fan with Yoko gaining a creepy as fuck sneer and starting to stab shit with ice? What the hell was going on? Of course now he had to figure out how he was to escape the spear that was aimed to skewer his nonexistent organs. Of course his higher speed of 81 allowed him to dodge the spear that had grown in front of him, moving backwards to avoid the attack. Sadly his exit was now cut off from him, the spears behind him seemed very sturdy and even if he broke them with another rasengan it would be a very awkward exit. Well it was time to address the curse of the secretary 2.0. "Ok lady, that's it. I'm not even going to bother asking how you did that because in all honesty I just so don't care. All I want to know is why the employee of my "guardian" in this village is attempting to end my life. To be honest, it's not going to work without a bit more effort." While he said this a tornado spear would have formed in his hand in case he needed to fight more. In reality both Maku and Real -kussus hoped not because they already had other headaches to deal with.

(270/390)

Also sorry if it's in shit font again

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Step into the Light (Kozai, Makussu)

Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm
Kasai watched as it seemed that a few more ice spears formed, and then stopped. Was the man done? Did this one actually have sense, unlike so many others? It seemed as if perhaps he did. That would be good. Kasai would enjoy talking with someone reasonable for a change. 
Kasai listened to him talk about the clans, and dearly hoped he was not an Uchiha sympathizer.
"Healing would be appreciated, ice one. Though I do suppose you are the Kozai I was forced into finding," Kasai would say, remaining sitting, as standing would hurt.
"Though, for a message, I have not to say but what you have already heard. A demon is coming, and will be here soon. I do assume this is meant as a meanings of preparation, though the wind must have spoken such already," Kasai said, from his seat outside the house. 
"You seem more reasonable though. More so than the others. It is strange how you are connected. I will ask not, but know that you have my appreciation and thanks."
Kasai liked him more than the countless death threats and testicle mutilation he witnessed. He hoped this man had sense within him. It certainly seemed so.
(short, I know. Just a bit tired of it all, and might take a break)
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:40 pm
Oh shit, the horrible length of his fellow posters posts. It was so horrible that he literally had felt more appeal to finish an alt until now that he had nothing to do. So after sifting through the word dump he eventually thought up a reply. So yeah Makussu didn't have eyes in the back of his head, so he sadly got stabbed through the chest and his wings got smacked. Well, wasn't that rude? It hurt like hell of course, but the thoughts at hand were just how to escape the rather uncomfortable ice prison, he wasn't the type to think about vanilla pudding while unshanking yourself. So After going through shikigami no mai for a while he found a way to easily remove himself, deforming his chest and reforming it as he stepped a few feet closer to the newly revealed Kozai while doing so. He was rather annoyed with the man anyway. Who stabs a mailman? Oh but of course he had reformed his head as well, seeing as Kozai had pulled some more ice out of his anus to hurt him. Oh the joys of the friendly Iwa people. Now that he was out of danger seemingly he would answer Kozai while twirling his spear absentmindedly in his left hand. "Well, I don't know what you mean by reading my mind, but I honestly have nothing to do here but sit and hope that he hauls ass over here and get me soon. It has been slightly boring lately." Ah Kozai, if he really did read minds did he not know that he had the balls to call out Youka for fondling and tell him to shut up in less than a day? Oh, the joys of being a paper boy.

(240/390)

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 pm
(the amount of determination to write 1k words per post astounds me)
Kasai listened to the man, and watched him heal his feet. Perhaps there was a leader in him. Not a dictator, but someone stronger. A true leader, strong yet understanding. 
"There is more than hatred and a vision of the self within you, strong one. You are greater than that, and I thank you," Kasai said, watching the man heal his feet. He paid close attention to the hand signs and their differences. He planned to use this knowledge someday in order to learn the jutsu himself. 
"I thank you as well, for your hospitality and reasonable actions. It seems my original presumption was wrong, and perhaps there is no fault in your will, strong." 
Kasai stood up and bowed to Kozai. 
"If we meet again, I do hope it is with understanding and respect, as it is now," bowing one more time. 
Kasai then glanced to Makussu, nodding his head, and began to walk off into the city.
[possible exit. If so, then 1451 word count, requesting 7 stats, and 1.4k towards genjutsu binding (2.2k/3k)]
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:30 pm
Damn Kozai and his ability to make a 1k post every time. It was a great ability to have for word counts but it really when searching for the actual dialogue. So apparently Kozai had some deal of medical knowledge, the way he had just easily reformed the places where Kasai's feet had been damaged and the bruises caused by rasengan being evident to that. He himself, well he just could use shikigami no Mai no fix himself up. Apparently he was also fm very strong, as before he could even react he had torn solid steel off of a door. Rather impressive, but he could always just tear things apart his way so it didn't matter that much to him. "Well, to be honest it isn't very taxing at all. I can keep it up for quite a while and it lowers the energy cost of my lower techniques significantly so it's almost like it's not a drain at all. Problem is when it deactivates that's it for a while, seeing as it puts a strain on the chakra system to basically be in a semi fluid state all the time." A wordy question required a worst answer, so Makussu gave it. Of course this was all great, but still even he didn't know why exactly Kasai had been sent here and he was curious to hear the message as well. Thing was, Kozai wanted him to touch a strange...cantaloupe-like object. Ok, that was strange but it didn't really matter that much. So as though to look non-threatening even though in reality he was one of the more harmless objects in the room he would let go of the spear, which would dissipate and scatter with the non-existent wind before turning to his reforming. Maybe this time he would make it fancy. First his wings would slowly flake away, making a small funnel of paper around him as the numerous sheets fluttered around him in a small tornado, recreating him legs and allowing him to walk along with fixing the random patches that always would appear on his body when he did so. The rest would float out the door in the paper trail and he would finally put his hand on the cantaloupe thing. What was this doing in the end? Was this attaching him to a fruity tracking system or something? Finally it seemed to hit him that Kasai was leaving and he had forgotten to deliver the message he had come to deliver. Oh hell no, he did not just get stabbed for nothing. He would hold up a his pointer finger in a “wait a minute minute” gesture and at a rather unneeded speed of 50 he would run up to Kasai and make him turn a 360 and push him back into the building. “Hey Kasai, don’t you think you’re missing something? Like the reason you came here?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:39 pm
approved
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:22 pm
Kasai already having said what he wanted to, and being very pressured for time due to finals, simply looked at Makussu. 
Then, hearing that Kozai was leaving, bowed again.
"I believe that this spirit of fire will vanish for a month, returning when the sun shines again. Until then, keep the fire in your heart. It is strong in you, though you may not see it. Once touched by the light, the darkness will never truly reign," he bowed again, and turned to leave once more.
"I must go, friend," he said to Makussu. "To hide, to run, to fall, to fail, it matters not. I may be gone, and my life may seem lost, but fear not, I will return. You have my word."
With that, Kasai stood, and walked. He did not know where, but he would continue, until the real life him was done with finals and painful school.
(exit. Requesting same as last exit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum