Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Agito would chuckle a little at her reaction as he closed the book and set it down on the table and he crossed his arms over in his lap and leaned towards her as he would talk to her with a soft voice "If you have not heard of the River clan before, we all have the Thunder Element, and required is the Lightning and Wind elements, I personally learned the Water element as well, and yes I was studying up on things I might need to learn, so that, if you allow me, I can be your sensei, now please sit down and eat, we will have plenty time to talk about that kind of stuff later" Agito would smile to her and lean back, as he would pick up his chopsticks and began to eat the pork fried rice he had made for the pair for them, he would inform her really fast "And please, if your still hungry there is plenty of food for more" agito would continue to eat his meal slowly and delicatly as if he himself were a lord, in fact he kind of was, as he was the leader of the River clan, since his brothers passing, and Agito would shake the memories out of his head and he would continue to eat
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Rin would nod and then smiled more with 'ohs and awe' she would jump back onto her seat and then grab the bowl and grabbed a pair of chopstick's and begins to eat quickly and then slowly nom's on the rice allowing it to mellow along her lips letting her stomach know that she was eating, her stomach would slowly begin to settle but once he mentioned more food, she felt like she hadn't eaten in month's, Rin quickly jumped for more but more mannerly like as she realized she was the only one acting as if savaged with no will of manner or pace, Rin would then sit back in her chair after getting some more she nodded "Thank you very much for your hospitality , I didn't mean to intrude " Rin would look a little flushed and being Eleven year's old, she would rub her left ankle behind her right and eat silently as she only could agree, she wasn't leaving anytime soon, she would get to talk more about his lightning ability and his wind, she would speak softly "I want to learn how to use my Wind element and someday grow it into water element, and some day I will be a medic and heal and maybe even save people" Rin would giggle as her dream was to bring as much help to everyone, her heart beated fast and she would begin rocking back and forth in her seat as thinking of training with Agito made her flush and nodded "Id be honored to accept your training Sensei Agito, if you will have me as a student" Rin would put her bowl down with the chopsticks along the bowlside then bows her head with her hands properly placed into her lap.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:43 pm
Agito chuckled softly at her the whole time this girl was quite something, he would smile the times he did not let sound escape his lips, and he chuckled even more as she tried to act a little more respectable and he would watch her eat a second helping, and when she speaks about the elements she wants to learn and the likes of such, he smiled at her reaction as she spoke about her dream, and as she spoke about wanting to be his student, he chuckled and nods, "If I did not want a Student, I would not have asked you Little one" Agito would smile at her, he had never known so much joy and fun in his live before, it was usually just impress his brother, or impress the person in charge, she, this little girl, seemed to make all his worries go away, and all the stress of the day disappear, he let out a soft sigh as his thoughts went to that of families and how his life had been so busy, he never thought of starting a family before till now, the thoughts would seep through onto his face, so if she saw, she would see the sorrow, and the heartbreak in his eyes
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:19 am
Rin would blink and then nod as her bangs rocked with her face and then she tilted her head listening as she would pick her bowl and chopsticks back up and begin to eat more, her eye's would continue to stare as if fascinated by his word's, his travel's his family, and then she looked out he window hoping her brother would come through the door, Rin would sighed looking back at Agito and then felt sorrow from him, his eye's seemed to be darker then they were earlier bright and shining gold, Rin put her bowl down, with her kind heart she would wrap her arm's around his neck and hug him not thinking she jumped on his lap and began caressing the back of his head saying "It's okay sensei you don't have to tell me anything that pain's you" Rin would lean back and smile her cute little girl smile then get down, bowed her head and goes back to her seat picking her bowl an chopsticks up, continued to eat and looked only at her bowl for a few moment's and then puts it down and trys not to let her stomach continue to grumble, Rin would look up and smile "Thank you that was very delicious and real meal since I left" Rin shyly looked away shrugging her little shoulder's, rocking side to side in her chair then giggled and cover's her mouth as if a secret escaped her lip's.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:28 am
Agito smiled at her and hugged her back as she hugged him, and with her words he chuckled softly, losing concentration of not crying and a few tears rolled out, he would quickly dry them up and smiled at her, and watched her little movement she would make, noting every little character aspect of her, she seemed to be very different from kozai in most ways and yet a lot like him in others, she was deffinatly an odd one to him, he liked this, and thought to himself this is what kozai needs in his life, and hopfeully it will give him a change of personality, Agito could only wish, and as she thanked him, he would nod his head in a bowing like motion and would say "Your very welcome, anytime you need something just let me know and I will do my best to help you out Little one" Agito said with a bright smile and warmth in his heart and in his words, he would then stand up and collected the bowls, seeing some left he would place it in a bowl with a lid and placed it in the fridge, then he would turn around and look at her saying "I am sorry your brother has not showed up yet, then again he is a little unpredicatble at times, if you wish, the bed is yours, I will take the couch if i need to sleep" and with that Agito walked off to get a pillow and a blanket, setting them on the couch, then he would sit down next to the pile he made and opened the wind jutsu book he picked up off the table in the kitchen and began to read once more, doing more studies for her and himself, he would read about one that spoke of somehting like a weasel being apart of it, he found this strange but continued his studies anyways, kepeing a slight watch on Rin to see what she decided to do while he preoccupied himself
Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 am
Rin nodded once more and then noted his tear's, she had felt his sadness, her kind heart almost made her empathic and she would just keep to herself knowing men of age don't like to talk about there emotion's and keep their pride afloat, Rin would giggle "You can has your bed, I will sleep on the couch" as she watched him place the blanket and pillow on the couch and sit down grabbing a book, Rin would follow after and jump beside him and lean's over peeking at which part of the wind jutsu he was reading and then with an 'awe' expression and leaned a little closer until she got almost a full view of the page, and giggled as she looked at the weasel , Rin would tilt her head, then leans back away, laying her head on the couch and with a heavy sigh she would close her eye's for a few moment's in thought 'Where is he, I hope he is ok' Rin would look at her hand, then reached for her brother's picture  stared at it and whisper's "I can't wait to meet you big brother" Rin kisses it then puts it back into her kosade, then looked out across the room wondering why his home felt so empty and lonely but would keep to herself.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:36 am
Agito chuckled as he tilted the book towards her to help her see it, and even began to explain some of the more complex parts she would not have learned yet in the academy, to make sure she would understand it all, and when she moved away, and seemed to begin to fall asleep, he would stand up, marked the spot in his book before closing it, and then took the blanket and covered her up, he lifted her head really fast to slip the pillow under it, and set her head gently on the pillow, then he would walk outside and he would take a deep breath, and he would let it out slowly, and he would think back to what the book he was reading inside told him, he judged the speed, chill factor, and direction of the wind, and he would turn to that the wind was blowing at his back, and he would then sit down and crossed his legs and listened to the wind with his eyes closed, feeling the wind on his back and blowing his hair forward, he would enjoy everything about this night and he would focus on his chakra, pulling at his wind chakra, he was going to prepair himself to practice some new jutsu, but which one would be the hardest part for him to figure out

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rin Yuki
Rin Yuki
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 pm
Rin had been dreaming about training, her built up strength and about how to control her wind chakra.
Her memory's of home and that of her being told her older brother left would make her cry some in her sleep then she would sit up rubbing her eye's to sudden knocking on the door, Rin figured Agito had passed out or simply wasn't expecting company, she got off the couch and wonder's to open the front door and looked around a moment to see what Agito ran off too but shrugs as she was still rubbing her eye's and yawned a little once the door open's she seen a male wearing some kind of lab looking coat and she looked around outside and then pointed in a direction "I think the lab room's are that way, I don't believe my sensei is a scientist" Rin would begin to shut the door and walk back to the couch and fall back putting her head on the pillow she was using and grabs the blanket and twists up into a cocoon.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:17 pm
Agito was off in the distance, but he heard the knocking on the door, somehow he missed kozai's approach to the house, let alone kozai missing him being outside, he would stand up and walk over, and as the little girl answered the door , he would stop and watch from the distance the reunion of the siblings, and as she did not seem to notice her brother, and her comment made him laugh, and he would walk up as the door went to close and he would walk up, catching the door before it closed fully, and he would call out to her, "Rin please open the door back up, I want you to meet a good friend of mine" his arm was between kozai and the house, and agito's back was to the house, he was looking to kozai as he waited, then he would push the door open all the way and offer kozai in, with a slight bow, then if kozai entered, he would follow kozai inside, and he would sit down on a chair, and offered the open spot on the couch next to rin to kozai "Please sit, relax, this matter i need to speak to you about is one that you need to be seated for, trust me" Agito chuckled softly, behind agito on the wall was four swords, each in a diffrent sheath, and each diffrent sized and shaped, the room was well lit as agito had started up a lantern and had it sitting on the living room table, and he would wait for kozai to sit, as well as any questions Kozai might have first, he would enjoy this a little as Agito always enjoyed reunions with his brother Leon, so he loved that he was about to bring two sibilings togther
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum