Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 am
((Rin is Sick in real life, so we will continue like her character is asleep))

Agito would wait for Kozai to sit, and then heard the questions and Agito smiled and nodded to the sleeping girl, who seemed to sleep rather peacfully and with a smile on her face, Agito then spoke to Kozai "Kozai, that girl, is the reason why i asked you to come here, tell me does she look familiar to you at all?" Agito waited for kozai to respond before the next question gets asked, "Tell me, does the name Rin Yuki, sound familiar at all?" Agito once more waited for kozai's response, as Agito did not know all that much into kozai's past, then Agito would tell kozai "Well Kozai, She traveled all the way from Yukigakure, by her self, she seems to be only of Genin level, and she has a picture of a little boy, no older then five, and calls him her brother, she said he was born before, and that he did not know him, he was not there, but their parents talked about him all the time, and a lead seems to have brought her here......" Agito waited for all of this to Sink into kozai's thoughts before he leaned in and said in a soft voice to him "She says her brothers name was Kozai, she appears to be about eleven years old, now, as she has some proof of a picture that seemed to have a boy that looked similar to you, now Kozai, is there something you would like to tell me, Your my best friend kozai, i wish to know everything about you, so i have the time, and what about you?" agito sat back in the chair and crossed his arms looking over at kozai and waiting for everything to sink in, questions to be answered, and hopefully the story he has to tell to be told

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kozai's Sister!? O.o Meeting the River (Rin Yuki)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 pm
"Well Kozai, tell me your past, as far back as you can remember, then we will see if what you say is either impossible or completly possible, as you may be cold and cynical, I am rather open minded, and have a warm heart to those who does it, and if you spent the day with the girl like I did, Kozai, you would see she truely belives you to be her brother, and besides who else knows you are of the Yuki clan? I do not see you openly and blantly put it out for all to see or know, but maybe i am wrong, if you saw the picture, this could not be faked, this has age on it, wear and tear on it, and the boy in looks like you Kozai, if you were younger, tell me kozai, do you remember anything from at least the age of five and back? When did you leave home kozai? cause from where I sit, this girl absolutly adores you, and her story fits like a puzzle piece, so you tell me Kozai, spend a day with her, Teach her even, and if she learns this clan only thing, then you have to begin to except the idea that she could very well be your sister, the moment you see the picture, you will be able to tell for yourself its not fake, and if you and her take a trip to Yukigakure to visit her parents, i bet you could very well see for yourself if they are the same parents as yours or not, these are things the two of You need to figure out, till then I am taking her under my Care, I will look out for her, And I will train her, it is up to you to warm up to her and judge if she is your sister or not" After his big speach he would stand up and turn around and looked at the sword on the wall and he would say softy to kozai "Even though near was not that great of a leader, and he might have pushed me a little more then he should have, he was still my brother, and I miss him everyday, its no help that leon has left and i have not heard of him since he left, so please kozai, if this is your sibling, do not just throw her away, Family can be an incredible thing if you let it, trust me" Agito would look over his shoulder at Kozai and he would say "Even though Near was not all that great, I would still wish him here beside me, for I loved my brother, and I miss him every day, please kozai do not let this chance slip past your fingers" Agito looked back away so that his leader would not see the tears that began to stream his face, thinking of all the lost family members, and how he would do anything to have at least just one family member out there somewhere, agito felt all alone here on the river property

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:15 pm
Agito Shook his head as he thought about it, this girl could very well be heartbroken if he did not believe her to be siblings, so he would sigh softly as he asked Kozai quietly "As long as it will not hurt her, and when she wakes up and explains to you her story, you are not allowed to be cynical out loud to her, once you get shown the picture, do whatever you must, and believe her, she could be crushed emotionally if you do not Kozai, do you understand, only if your DNA test proves her to be either implanted or not of a yuki can you then become your normal self, but if she is a natural yuki, there is no reason to Disbelieve her, Can we come to that Agreement Kozai?" Agito stepped near Kozai and the sleeping Rin girl, he felt like he could not allow her to be sad or upset ever, so this little girl was going to be his responsibility till Kozai was ready to take her off of his hands, but Agito will still be her teacher no matter what, and he will help her reach her potential

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:52 pm
Agito would lean back in his chair after he took it once more, and crosses his arms and then shakes his head no and then says it at the same time "No, I am sorry kozai I did not spend time researching that, I am more of Research into the things that make Shinobi, shinobi as well as Jutsu they learn and the elements they have, specs as well. These are the things that Intrest me Kozai, not your biology or geneology" Agito would look at kozai as he spoke as it was true, Agito did not like to study science himself, he more prefered to study people themselves, and found what makes them, them.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:21 pm
Agito would stand up after going through kozais little rant and he would nod as the words came from his lips "I would not mind learning some water jutsu from you kozai if you know some for me to learn and I am always open to conversation" agito would lead the way to the door and would open it and gave kozai a slight bow as he allows kozai to walk out first then he would follow kozai outside and lead him to the small little pond where he used to keep fish but he recently got rid of them cause they made to much noise when he tried to meditate as this little area was on the opposite end of the property from his house this would be far enough away to not disturb the slumbering girl
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum