Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Unearthing a Sister Empty Unearthing a Sister

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:41 am

The Missions:

Remika's Potential Rewards [5000 Base x4, 4000 Base, Beloved Presence x2, Kage Bonus 15,000 per mission x 5 = 123,000] [max AP]

Ayuna's Potential Rewards 8000 Ryo 40 AP

Last edited by Remika on Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen

Unearthing a Sister Empty Re: Unearthing a Sister

Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Remika sighed as she pulled down the brim of her hat, in an attempt of hiding her own identity; she could only hear the howls of her brothers as she made her way through the newly built village, she had found an old farm that was untouched by the last great battle that happened in Volcano Country; a farm she had more than happily gave to a former servant of hers as reward of eighty years of service. She also knew that the overgrowth was far more than something they could handle on their own; as she dodged the members of her now bustling village; she found herself heading out towards the borders of her village, her eyes scanning carefully as she moved along the path towards the farm house; the elderly couple waiting for her. Few words being exchanged before Remika went to work; having an affinity to earth would be more than helpful in turning the grounds to prepare for a new harvest, the first harvest in years the country would see... Remika smiled as she felt the earth below her fingertips... It had been a while since she had gotten down and dirty with hard and honest work... But she enjoyed it never the less.

A sigh as she focused on the ground; feeling the small movements beginning... The earth below her had solidified after years of lava flow and lack of touch... The time and effort would take the Kyuketsuki Royalty several hours before actual movement would give way; had the woman been a mere mortal, she would have broken a sweat, run out of energy, yet she remained unmoved. Her body stiffened from focus as her thoughts would be broken upon a hand, rising up from the earth; causing the woman to pause in her movements...

The hand before her was in perfect condition, not consistent with someone who had been berried there for as long as a body should have been to be that far down... The strange tickle on Remika's back would confirm her suspicions, the body before her... It wasn't human, no... Rather, it would belong to someone like her... From the faint scent she could gain off the hand, it as another pureblood... By their status in the ground, someone who could possibly be as old as her... This could very well be a child of the seven... Or perhaps a child of the others?

Remika paused, thinking before taking a deep inhale, although she need not breath; she focused on making herself appear... Semi human, around other humans at the very least; a subcutaneous decision in actions. Placing her hands back down on the earth, she would continue to push herself, allowing the body of the potential Kyuketsuki to surface.

Word Count 460 // Total Word Count 460

Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Sanguine Seer
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 113000

Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:10 pm
There was a familiar feeling again.

One, not of full warmth, but of flowing vitality. A long missed feeling. Something must have happened during the night…there was this strange dream that had been placed in the waking Kyuketsuki’s brain. Lucid, yet not entirely. It was as if she had been looking at a completely black screen, but knew that her eyes weren’t truly open. That wasn’t befitting of regular lucid dreaming though, for this had really been felt in the past. In a true one, the dreamer can physically control what they do or what’s taking place. But with this; there was just a feeling, primal, raw emotion of being trapped.

She didn’t know why or how, but upon being awoken, a few things were immediately taken notice of. The first was the surroundings. As Ayuna’s eyes snapped open, much to her dismay…the white haired kunoichi was…actually trapped? Buried underneath the soil. Not a graveyard though, the dirt wasn’t quite as loose. Something more along the lines of a garden or within that same general line of thinking at least. It was all sort of packed together but done so that way there was enough room for something to grow or the ground could still be shoveled away. The latter would just require a bit of extra work.

As for the next few pieces, those were all relatively tied together in ideology. Now being fully awakened by the smells of two different beings, a pang had reached the Crimson Seer’s stomach. That was odd, it had felt like half a century or even more since she last ate?? When did she last…Oh no. A growing hunger. Biting. Munching in both size and shape; ever ravenous and insatiable. For one thing. The sweet, sweet taste of blood. Going back to what she smelled, would determine what she’d be feasting on. There was a smaller presence, more animalistic in nature. Miniscule compared to that of the other which smelled…familiar to say the least. Could it be one of her kin?

If that was the case, it would be the smaller target that would end up being prey.

Limply, and lifelessly because that’s as much energy as she could exert, the left hand would claw it’s way upwards until it would break through. Laying motionless. Waiting for something. The prey to take the bait. Then. It would occur. From 15 meters to the south, the opposite direction of where this larger heartbeat was detected, a rabbit would dart through the bushes. As it would run right past the hand, it would be snatched up and in quick succession pulled through the ground. Ayuna would feed until her heart’s content and her strength had been regathered. It was all a matter of getting herself up now…

After a brief moment of nothing happening above the surface, the ground would begin to crumble as the person that was once underneath of it slowly dug themselves out, like a corpse being reanimated by a necromancer. With her torso now fully emerged, not really checking to see who else was around Ayuna would say in a cold and bitter manner, ”Who in the name of Jashin decided to play this stupid little prank?” Then her biting eyes would loom over to where the other person was, and they’d come to the realization…

”Remika??”

WC: 556
Remika
Citizen

Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:35 am
Remika would freeze in place as the familiar eyes and face of someone emerged from the depths below her... Ayuna... Remika's cousin and sister; "Ayuna?" Remi would stare momentarily as she felt the fear of disappointment push forward inside of her... Her kin had been below the earth in a country that had been long forgotten for so long... "I... I didn't know." She would state, her dryness in the back of her throat as she managed to croak out her words... The shame, utter less inside of her chest as she watched the Kyuketsuki take a dash towards her prey... An animal, the lack of nutrients that it contained certainly wouldn't be enough to fill Remkia after such a long rest... Let alone the poor conditions of slumbering inside of the ground, yet the other woman would feed; only once she was done would she notice Remika, as the raven-haired beauty stood tall, she waivered on approaching her kin... Unsure of how to address the incoming issues...

"I'm sorry, Ayuna... I didn't know. I had no idea... If I did... I would have come for you far sooner." She would blurt out, the hundreds of years that had passed since the two had last seen each other were all but apparent... The last time they had, they would have been but mere children, riding the coattails of their parents. "H...How did you end up here, of all places?" Remika inquired, the sorrow that filled the pure-blood Kyuketsuki was apparent enough in her facial expressions as she let out a low whistle, mimicking the sound of her familiar's call, hoping the call itself would usher the vampire bat to her side.

Within moments, Remika and Ayuna would hear the soft flapping of wings, and before long the small body of the albino vampire bat would appear in the sky just a short distance above them, landing softly on Remi's shoulder, while staring at Ayuna; "Cos... I need you to go and tell the others, have the servs prepare her a room within the palace. Our sister has returned to us." Remika would state, a small nod from the familiar, then she would take off in flight once again, heading back towards the palace.

"Come, we shall head towards the village, our new home. I have a few errands to run, should you like to accompany me, then you can feed and clean. I would love to hear how it came to be with you living in the ground." Remika would state, offering companionship for the time it would take for them to return to the village and re-enter the palace.

Word Count 440 // Total Word Count 900

Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:07 pm
There was a feeling and general look of being out of breath, combined with that of the otherwise shocked expression on the Sanguine Seer’s pale visage made for an conflagration of different feelings and signals. Although the actual sound of the breathing was usual; normal in both volume, and rhythm, there was still the rapid rising and falling of the chest which would, under other circumstances indicate one being out of breath. Seeing as the lass was buried, one might also think that would be quite normal due to the general lack of oxygen when trapped beneath the earth’s crust. However, what was off was the fact that this was still rather unusual for the Kyuketsuki. While they required air to breath, even under most distressing and dire circumstances they could hold their breaths for a longer than normal period of time.

Next were the eyes; the look about them was just a bit…off putting. As if the woman who had them was kind of shocked to be alive. An oddly quizzical blend of mania and dismay, they would loom over her sister for but a mere moment as Remika began to speak, before reaching back down through the earth with a crimson stained hand, it’s fingers splaying through the dark brown dirt. From which, from who knows where, a vial would be produced. Empty for the most part, save for what appeared to be a single drop of a purple substance. Topped with an ornate silver snake head, the vial itself was crystalline looking. Clear in color, and transparent for the most part. Nodding in a response to her family member’s mentioned sympathies in question, Ayuna would tell her ”That damnable witch must have given me a sleeping potion. Put me in a death-like torpor almost. The last thing in which I recall was the servants of our house attempting to rebel against us.”

However, the lady of the night, couldn’t help but feel the almost overwhelming sense of sorrow radiating from the child of the duchess. Too much for it to have been just being gone for a few years. There would be a quick scan up and down, to try and gauge the body language of Remika, and there was definitely something…off about the scenario. Not necessarily in the bad way, but the glance given was almost as if seeing a ghost or some other creature of uncanny nature. Typical, come to think of it, but not from that of the same blood. Before this could be touched upon however, the slight rapping of wings would go flap…flap…flap…would be heard descending towards the duo. To her right, there would be an albino vampire bat. ”Is this your familiar, Remika? Have them take this vial to one of the healer’s and find out what kind of poison or concoction this vial thing was, if you don’t mind.” Should she have accepted, the fortune teller would hand over the vial, and proceed to haul herself up and out of the ground as it would fly off into the distance.

”Shall we, then. And indeed, quite a bit to catch up on with another it would seem.” This first sentence was to echo the reverbs of agreeance, with a slight motion of lead the way being given to her friend. Once they would start a few paces, the once croaky, haggard tone that hung in Ayuna’s throat would be completely vanished; it returning to it’s normal, ephemeral like nature. ”Back there…well I’ll be honest Rem, you seemed quite surprised to have seen me, so. Tell me, how long has it been since the revolts? What have I missed? The last thing I can recall was helping the villagers escape to the docks, and when I got back to my shop to gather some things to see what other help I could lend to you all, I noticed an elderly woman standing outside. I didn’t recognize her though, but, she had offered me that vial. Claiming it would grant the peace that I sought…” But then the voice trailed off…A cruel twist in words. How could she have not seen it along.

WC: 691
TWC: 1247
Remika
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:00 am
Remika couldn’t help the hopeless feeling within the pit of her stomach as she handed the vial to Cos, nodding her head as the small creature flew off towards the village, having a message and purpose to complete before being able to return to her owner. Remika would watch, listening to Ayuna as as she inquired about the years that had passed since being put to sleep... Remika knew she had to tell her sister... She had to; but the heartbreak, after all Ayuna had been only one of the few of the true pure bloods to retain any sense of humanity within her...

Sister...” Remika would let the words escape her, as she turned bak to look at the seer... “If I had known... If I would have been aware... I would have came for you sooner... I’ve failed you. I’ve failed us all.” She would stop, knowing it as now time to finally give the other woman the truth behind everything, slowly as Remika took Ayuna’s arm, the pair would begin to walk off towards Remika’s next mission, that her sister was now stuck with accompanying her and partaking in. “It’s been... Thousands of years... More than that even... When you left us... I don’t know who you encountered... nor how they managed what they did... But our home, it has been gone long before this new world came to light. It has been built upon, and destroyed countless times... To the point that it simply no longer exists on any map, nor can anyone recall it by name... It’s safer that way, it’s safer for us that the humans do not remember, or know.” She paused again, “All of our parents... Perished in the attacks, mine as I’m sure you remember, perished before the others, the start of our never ending war.” She would take another moment, a moment to remember, the pain of the past and its mistakes. “As far as I am aware, those who started it, they’ve been hunted and killed... But alas, their lines continue to live on.” The woman paused, pressing her lips together, “I’ve heard tell of other ‘Kyuketsuki’ roaming these lands around us... But they are not us, or they would have answered the call.

Remika would stop, as she and Ayuma reached the shopping district of the new village, Remi would pull out a note pad, “Arguably, these other Kyuketsuki are of no harm to us... At least not yet. I’m sure in time, we will find out, but as it stands, we run this village under a guise now, a guise that will keep our family, and the villagers that now call it home safe.” Remika smiled softly, nodding to herself, “We’ve reached the suspected location, we have a few minor jobs that I’ve agreed with, all with the purpose of catching someone, we’ve had a recent stalking incident, someone has been following the shadow of one of my former servants, one that I’ve allowed to retire. I cannot have this, a threat to someone I swore to protect due to a lifetime of servitude.

Remika moved along the shopping district, stopping at a shop with boards along its windows, the middle aged man standing in front of it would smile towards Remika, not recognizing her as the Kage of the village, as she intended to stay below the radar, to ensure the capture of the stalker. “Thank goodness! Thank you for offering your help... I see you brought a friend as well?” The man would question, causing Remika to give out a small chuckle.

My sister, Ayuna.

Word Count 600 // Total Word Count 1500

Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:25 pm
There were feelings of experiences from a time that was, apparently quite a bit in the past now. Walking was one of them. Talking to someone else. Getting to live in general. Being within the confines of that death-like torpor had almost erased that. Not the memory of it, for it could still be vividly seen if chosen to. But, just the sense of it. The joy and wonder it could bring. Or it’s moments of sorrow and feeling run down. Ayuna, had really missed these things of all. But, at the end of the day, she’d look on ahead at the newly risen sun and say

”My dear, Remika. I thank you for your condolences, but do not feel sad or angry for it. While I may have been lost for a time, destiny saw to it to make sure we were never truly separated. Anyone else could have come across my body while digging through the ground, and who knows what could have happened then. But, it didn’t. The past, is in the past. There’s nothing we can do about it, except use it to focus on the present, and prepare for the future. Good things lie ahead for us, just judging from the state of things.” And it was with those same, soft spoken words, that could be heard also offering a different tune. One of both fear of the unknown, yet hope to be able to get through it all. It was also, to be said, that the Kyuketsuki sister still had a sense for her more empathic responses.

Now locked arm in arm, the two would set out with one another, away from a small bit of farmland. Some houses could be seen speckled throughout the distant greenery of the gables as they would pass by, catching within the peripherals of those walking. It was a spectacular view, and one that was enjoyed only more by the belated conversation in which was being talked about between Remika and Ayuna. The latter would listen as the former simply explained the true length to which she was away for. Which now thinking about it, helped put into perspective about why the emotions of the situation were still lingering. Not only that, but to hear of the older generation now being eradicated…her own parents included…it put a bit of a frown on the pale face of the Sanguine Seer. But, when the conversation flowed towards the subject of the servants and their revolt, the weary look would wash away. And while anger wasn’t displayed, nor was it entirely the emotion used to describe what was running through Ayuna’s mind right now. There was still that of discomfort and wanting slight revenge. This though, was something to plan and prepare for, there were other things to be done in the here and now.

As the scenery would fully change to that of a small village, the notion that the clan still remained a secret was given a slight eyeroll to. While keeping the tone to a hushedness, that even a hawk would have a hard time hearing, the Jashinist would say ”Oh, you know how I’ve always felt about us living a life in secret. For it is through humans, that we get to experience what life is like. We are no different from them, we just were blessed with life everlasting amongst other gifts from our Lord.” The kunoichi would look up from the sister, and meet the eyes of a vendor on the left hand side of the road; the one in which Ayuna was closer to. And in the brief interaction, the lass was able to catch the glimpse of one of human’s greatest emotions; love. In just a matter of seconds, the aura of him being head over heels for someone he hasn’t even talked to would exude through just the look, all within a second. A gesture would be offered from him, handing over a shiny, red apple. Giggling, the white haired pureblood would reach back and kindly take it from him, still keeping the forward motion to make sure her sister didn’t get held up in this.

”See? That man…” The apple would be gently tossed in the air before being caught in the same hand. ”Was feeling overjoyed and in love. And I must say, that if it weren’t for them being able to feel this. How would we be able to?” She’d look back to Remi, their gaze potentially catching each other’s within that moment depending as to how the other reacted to this, and take a bite out of the apple. After doing so, chomping away with voracious teeth munching (politely), it would be offered to the Countess. ”You must try this, it is SO delicious.” And a few moments after, whether or not the apple was taken, they’d eventually reach another shop, where they’d come to their first stop of the day.

Smiling at the shopkeeper, she’d nod in response to the introduction brought forth by Remika, giving a little curtsy with it out of politeness. ”It is a pleasure to meet you. I had, received a letter not to long ago about the village’s reemergence, and felt the need to come back. And, might I add, Remika here has told me great things about you, so. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine. What can we do to assist you on this fine, fine day?”

WC: 909
TWC: 2156
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:41 pm
"Oh, is that so? Just some simple gardening and grocery shopping for yourself?" The sure as song, sing-song like string of words which carried the tune of the question rang through and to the elderly woman standing underneath the shade of her stall. A courteous nod would be given from the shopkeep as a response to such. "Me and Remika would be more than happy to-" With a tilt of her head, in that moment Ayuna Kyuketsuki would realize..."Oh...did you see where exactly, she went off to? No? That's a shame, rather, but nevertheless. I'd love to be of assistance." Empathy rang true, for although there was worry as to the random disappearance from Remika, there still wasn't necessarily any fear or anger surrounding it. They both had been alive for literal ages, although the Sanguine Seer herself had been asleep for apparently around 200 or so of those said years; they could still easily both handle themselves in the worst case scenario.

However, things had just begun to dawn on her. Being now left to her own devices after nearly 2 centuries of half-death, and the heavy weight of it all. Ketsuekigakure had changed much since she was last around, and she remembers why specifically. The rebellion, and the rampant fires which had destroyed nearly half the village, and that was just what she saw before she wound up in that box. Things couldn't have possibly changed around too much though, the streets seemed vaguely familiar...maybe picking one and following it would- nevermind, lead to a dead end street. Backtracking, Ayuna had to admit. She got a bit lost for a second there, almost with a sense of familiarity to the very feeling itself. As if it had come alive so to speak. But eventually, the feeling would wash away as she'd eventually come across the main shopping district. Luckily enough, the garden was a sizeable plot of land which acted as a central forum to the hub where people could see that they were actually getting the freshest of ingredients. Think of it like a farmer's market almost.

Before the shopping could begin though, the white haired pureblood would get her hands dirty a bit, and tend to the garden plot which the shopkeep stated was her. Overgrown pumpkin vines...overgrown pumpkin vines...let's see, let's see...ahah! She was right, couldn't have missed it after all. And she was also right...this needs, a lot of tending to, to say the least. As lo and behold, her pale eyes would come to take it all in. A bunch of weeds from what must have been months of just letting it become this way, but no matter. Ayuna knew a thing or two when it came to gardening. She would go through the rigorous process of removing every last weed in sight, while being mindful of what was left of the crop's that were somehow still there. Taking extra consideration into even going about planting new ones utilizing seeds that were just littered along the ground occasionally. About an hour later, the small sectioned off area would be as good as new. Just in time to grab a light lunch. Although eating wasn't a necessity for survival, at least normal food, the oftentimes outcast of her family did it to keep up the mask. Although, by her vision, one day, the mask wouldn't even be necessary, and they wouldn't be bound to keep their mien in check. Another time perhaps though.

As there was shopping to do now. While taking a handful of blueberries, and gently eating one after the other, she'd do some other food shopping. On the list that was given to her as part of the mission, it seemed to be quite the handful. So while, the question of actually pertaining and finding it all wasn't a huge issue seeing as everything was in sight of everything else within this market area, it was moreso of the glaringly obvious fact, how would she manage to actually carry it back to the woman. While, memory served her well, to actually get back to the shop where it all began, it was only about a short walk after actually finding her way, it still did go to say, this was enough that at least two people would've had to carry it. However, after some thinking, and using her persuasive wit, the lass had managed to snag two gentleman to carry all the groceries for her. Leaving her hands free to eat some more blueberries, cause these were quite spectacular to say the least. All in all, both of these missions were quite the breeze; this couldn't have simply been everything that her sister originally had in mind to do for the day?

So, after collecting payment for those two, she'd set to work how she used to in the good ole' days. Mosey on around the town, sensing within the heart's of people who needed help the most. A fluttering heart, or one that was too still. Once either was detected though, like a bloodhound, Ayuna would follow the sound to it's source. She had now found herself in the heart of the upper residential area, or what used to be it at least. What once was a sprawling district where life seemed to flourish amongst a large group of noble families now seemed dwindled down to only a few. But amongst it all, the utter chaos from the one estate was enough to make up for any lack thereof. All from a singular man within the courtyard who seemed to be lost in his own emotions while some of the other family were simply onlooking towards the scene. After making her presence known, the noble-born would step in to see what was the matter. Apparently it was quite the fuss. First, the lighting equipment for his family's annual photograph started having a meltdown, then his cat went missing. And upon then trying to take a break to search for the cat, the village seemed to turn into a labyrinthine hellscape bent on keeping him...lost, and to make matters worse, while trapped, there was the consistent feeling of being watched. Followed even. The man would explain had it not been for the sound of the bell tower which rang out that it was noon, he feared he would've never been able to make his way back.

"You're in luck then, seeing as I'll be here for quite some time, consider this a show of good faith. Gotta make sure you all as nobles feel just as happy and unburdened as everyone else, but also safe in your own homes." Promptly after saying this, the white haired pureblood would set to work once more. Starting with the first problem of the camera and lighting situation. Upon a bit of an investigation, it would seem as if the lighting was only malfunctioning within a singular corner of the estate. A rather odd spot at that too as it was where all four of the main buildings came into close contact with one another, forming a small crossroads of sorts. For good measure to get a proper estimate of what was happening, she'd snap a photo of the area without the lighting equipment there. While that would be processing, she'd simply restage the area to another suitable position with the assistance from some of the stronger members of the family. "For the time being, this spot should be more than good enough. Which brings us to our next issue." And she'd go to grab for the photo that she took.

Upon it now being properly processed in the makeshift darkroom they had, a feint outline would appear smack dab in the center. Scaling about 2 and half meters above the light fixture, was a ghastly looking figure, with a deer's skull for a head. It was carrying a lamp, that seemed to hang right in front of where the light was meant to shine. Would explain the lighting and why the cat ran off. Could also be as to why this man felt as if he was followed. Taking this into consideration, she'd ask the man to take her to where he thinks the cat would have run off to. But, to emulate the scenario before to attempt to trick whatever that thing was to possibly follow once more, she'd walk a couple of paces behind him. Soon enough, Ayuna would actually realize. Now she and the man were fully separated. Feelings from before starting to surge like tidal waves. Crashing in on riptides that felt like they were about to sweep her off of her feet. So firmly, she would plant them, and chug away against it's currents. Opting to not try to cover up the feeling or run from it, but not embracing it either. It was about roughing out the storm, she determined.

Suffice to say, it had paid off. Then, the seer would come across where two paths merged perpendicularly to one another. At the center, was a tabby cat. "Why hello there, you must be the noble's. Such a beautiful little bugger like yourself wouldn't be a stray. Go, find your owner. He's around here somewhere. Something tells me, I should stay here for a second." The cat would scurry on off, seemingly unabashed by the events which just unfolded throughout the day. "And so, what about you?" Ayuna would say to no one, almost. Although actually being lost was overcome, some of it still lingered. But not in a bad way. Her head would slyly and mysteriously peer around her left shoulder, seeing the 5 meter tall being make manifest once more. "Are you lost as well? It seems that would be quite a common theme around here these days..." And letting the moment take over, she'd continue on in her thoughts. After speaking to it with no response back for some time, Ayuna still would feel a great satisfaction loom from it. As if she passed a test of some kind. "Very well then, let's be lost together, shall we?" And she'd bind the creature into her service, the two now being bonded by it's name. Lost.

With it now taken care of, the cat having returned to it's owner, and their house finally getting the perfect picture, Ayuna could feel satisfied. And thusly, she'd head home. All was in a good day's work. It was finally time to see some more of the family again, but unfortunately that would never happen...that's another tale in and of itself, however.

[Thread Exit]

WC: 1762
TWC: 3918

Claims:
8000 Ryo
40 AP

1875 words to Lost, using 25% max stat discount
750 words to Weapon Manipulation, completing it for C Rank using 25% max stat discount
750 words to Vector Plate, completing it for C Rank using 25% max stat discount
Dropping the remaining WC
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:04 am
Ayuna Kyuketsuki wrote:[Thread Exit]
WC: 1762
TWC: 3918

Claims:
8000 Ryo
40 AP

1875 words to Lost, using 25% max stat discount
750 words to Weapon Manipulation, completing it for C Rank using 25% max stat discount
750 words to Vector Plate, completing it for C Rank using 25% max stat discount
Dropping the remaining WC

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum