Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:25 pmAkki SenjuLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3000

Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix] Empty Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix]

Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:39 pm
Obscured by time and shrouded by darkness, a stone carved alcove rest: its secrets nearly lost to the ever shifting sands. Yet, the sparks of mountain grinding on earth preclude a sliver of light on the northern wall. As a stone door is heaved opened, brilliance reveals what was almost lost to history, and a silhouette. Eyes like reddened coals scan the space, black tomoe spin along a piercing pupil.

Shelves of rotting books line the eastern wall, the center is cluttered with scrolls and maps on tables. The western wall is marked by a curious groove, a carved swirl that spins into itself. The Uchiha standard lays on the northern wall, its tattered cloth scrapes the floor. The air reeks of bug eaten wood, so much so that the Uchiha brings a hand to their nose. After completing his search, Monsoon turns to his right and raises a hand in signal.

"Aegon, its clear."

The Uchiha, draped in his usual attire walks down the stone steps.

"I appreciate you taking the time to come with me. I know the trek from Haven to the border of the Land of Mountain and Land of Earth took time. And a, sorry for not being able to give you a proper explanation. I needed you to at least see it first before asking this of you."

As the Chuunin also known as Aegon follows, his Secondo explains their purpose.

"So, as I've made you aware, the common Uchiha in Hoshi prefers blabbering about past laurels to pass the time. Instead of ritual combat, they've taken up to flapping their gums. Yet, sometimes they say to much. To make many nights of entertaining fools short, this was that main hideout used by the Hoshi branch during their flight from the occupation of Konoha, 'a place where Mountain and Earth meet'." The Uchiha sighs, "Anyway, during their flight, artifacts of the clan were taken, which is among one of the many reasons why the Konoha uchiha do not recognize us. Petty, but understandable."

Monsoon runs his fingers across the edge of the table, grimacing at the dust now smudging his hand. He looks back up at Aegon,

"Some of what was mentioned piqued my interest. Though, how to reveal where they may be may prove tricky, if not impossible. At least by myself."  

Monsoon leans on the edge of the table, entreating Zraix.

"Though their may be no direct relation, your kinsegan has abilities that I've heard are similar to what some Uchiha have been purportedly been able to do. Whatever secrets we may find here will be hidden by jutsu crafted by desperate Uchiha, in every manner one could conceive. Your payment will be whatever can be found that interests you. I will only claim a few items, though I can't let you know until we find them. If we find them. I understand if you decline, as this may just be a fools errand."

[492]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 171500

Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix] Empty Re: Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix]

Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:51 am
A stoic and uninterested expression painted the face of the Hoshimura as he followed behind his partner into what seemed to be an abandoned hideout belonging to the Uchiha's predecessors- he would scan the room noting the aged decor and foul odor accompanying it as he listened to Monsoon's explanation for their presence in such a run down location. His expression would remain unchanged up until the existence of artifacts lost in the migration of his clansmen from the land of fire to their current home- now curious, Zraix would raise his brow before replying.

"Lets get a few things straight here. First, you dont have to be so formal Monsoon. Were a team so it should be expected that I would help you in whatever endeavors you have planned, especially if they involve strengthening our position. Second, I'll do what I can to help you out here but it would be helpful to know what artifact specifically you're looking for. Tell me more about its origin and what you stand to gain by unearthing it."

Arms folded and back against a wall riddled in dust he would maintain eye contact with the Uchiha as he awaited a response. He had every intention of assisting his comrade in finding whatever it was he was searching for but first he would need to have some idea of what it was exactly that they were searching for.

WC= 235
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 3000

Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix] Empty Re: Unearthing Truths, Revealing Falsehoods [Zraix]

Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:56 pm
A soft smile breaks the mute expression of Monsoon, he leans on the frame of book shelf and crosses his arms in thought.

If he thinks me mad.....so be it

After a moment, the Uchiha turns to the shelf, grabbing a scroll as he turns back to Zraix.

"I'm interested in two things. One is a fabled tome detailing a martial style once used in the Warring age, before the idea of villages were created. It is said that the founder of this style was so powerful, he could wipe out entire armies without a single ounce of chakra. Merely his eyes and his fists. I am also searching....for the Founder's Fan."

Monsoon walks to the table near Zraix and unrolls it, revealing
the named implement:

"The chosen weapon of the Founder of the Uchiha, said to be able to cleave mountains and fell forests with a single swipe. Some say it was destroyed due to the founders action, some say another Uchiha, following in his stead, hid it. Many in my clan believe it destroyed. Perhaps for the best. But, if it does exist, then surely the second Uchiha who possessed it hid it, using means only accessible to him..."

Monsoon ends with the last of fruits his own investigation bore, a lead whose means of traversing are beyond the Martial Artist's current skill.

"The only scraps of information I could find, made mention of an inverse...'tornado', a 'pocket realm', and a broken heart. What would you make of that?

[251/743]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 171500

Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:16 pm
Zraix listened on with much intrigue as his comrade spoke of a fighting stye specific to the Uchiha and seemingly lost to time that boasted strength far beyond the average martial arts of their generation- he would nod as Monsoon detailed the level of power belonging to the shinobi responsible for this fighting style, a legend to be sure, or so one would think. A martial artist with that sort of power at his hands surely would have left behind more than just a story of his triumphs.." thought the ronin as he followed his partner over to a table near them to unveil the weapon that he longed for.

The unraveling of a tattered and aged scroll revealed the painted image of a man with long dark hair and piercing red eyes holding a large fan- the painting itself almost exuded a presence of its own and the power of the man portrayed could be felt by the Hoshimura as he looked closer to see that the eyes of the painted shinobi were in fact the sharingan. Further explanation by Monsoon would detail that the man in the scroll was the founder of the Uchiha, a shinobi that anyone who had ever opened a book knew of, a man of great accomplishment and mystery. The Hoshimura had conflicting feelings about his comrade's predecessor as he had slain many Hoshimura and could be pointed to as the cause of much of the strife that was born between Hoshigakure and his clan. The fan that he held had an aura of its own, both depicted by the painting and almost brought to life by the fan itself. Zraix would smirk as Monsoon mentioned that some people had claimed that the weapon had been destroyed. He would wait for him to finish before he gave his input.

Taking the scroll into his hands and maintaining his expression of confidence the ronin would reply, "I dont buy it.. not even for a second. There's no way that a weapon of this magnitude could have been destroyed.. at least not entirely. Im sure if we put our minds to it we can find it somewhere. Though I will admit it you picked a less than simple weapon to go after.." Zraix would place the scroll back on the table and take a step away from the table. "In my experience, text that lead with riddles are often pushing for the reader to find the objectiveness in it. So from what I can tell there is literally a place, maybe not in this exact plain of existence where these answers lie. The only question is how do we find it.."

WC=445
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum