Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:28 am
Everybody knew what the dodecahedron was and so did Mitsui know that. Mitsui saw what Mr Kozai was doing and figured out what he did wrong, he was needing to go and make a mud piece and hold it in position. Mitsui using chakra senses looked at what kozai needed to do and confirmed it. Mitsui would then say, "You need to use the chakra to hold the dodecahedron in position. " Mitsui would then sit back and watch Kozai do his thing. Mitsui would use chakra senses again and watch what Kozai would be able to do with mitsui's instruction.

(I did not intend to look smart, I was intending to have Kozai make a complex shape, Kozai I am getting tired of waiting for you.)

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 pm
Mitsui saw that Kozai was able to grab the mud out of a puddle of it and then make it turn into a wet dodecahedron. Mitsui saw this and then decided the next part. This would be the making of the dodecahedron that is not touched. Mitsui would then say. "Make the same dodecahedron without your body touching it. This is the basis for any long ranged earth jutsu.". Mitsui would then watch using the chakra sensory again to see how Kozai would be using his chakra. Mitsui would watch for any errors or anything that was not what was needed to do this next exercise. Mitsui was wondering if the Kozai was actually engaged or not but Mitsui did not know. If Kozai did the previously mentioned task, Mitsui would spend time to think of his next exercise that Kozai should do. He would then think. Mitsui would say, "You can use Doton Chakra to clean off the dirt on your skin or on your clothing. Use the chakra to push the dirt particles off the clothing to find it to look clean." Mitsui had done this before. If Kozai wanted a demonstration, Mitsui would stick his hand into the mud puddle and clean it off doing this technique.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:07 pm
Mitsui thought that Kozai was about done. He thought that exercise that Kozai was the last exercise that Kozai could learn. Mitsui thought that what Kozai was to do next, was maybe to cut rocks. Mitsui would tell Kozai, "cut a rock out to be whatever shape you want, please  mention the shape first". Mitsui would then remain watching and use the chakra sensory to watch the chakra movement throughout Kozai's body. Mitsui would be wondering how Kozai would do. Mitsui thought that it was not too hard.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:07 am
Mitsui thought, this guy was about done with learning the earth element so there is not really much that he could teach Kozai now. Mitsui heard about the additional information and would take it. Mitsui would say, "I think that you have finished learning the basics of earth element. Also, I believe that I would need the additional information about my mission that you are to offer me." Mitsui would be looking at Kozai still and wondering what Kozai would say.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 pm
Mitsui would easily catch the paper. He would read the paper and see the mission. Mitsui would then say, "I will accept this mission sir".  Mitsui would then turn around and start walking back to his apartment and think about this jutsu that he was planning to learn anyway. This was a jutsu that was called Rock Section Cane. Mitsui would return to his apartment and learn the jutsu. Then he would pack and get ready to set off for Takigakure. He would for now have a good rest before he would start his walk. He would do that soon but not yet. For now, Mitsui would go and get some more ramen.

(Exit, 1800 words, 500 to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23971-earth-release-rock-section-cane?highlight=rock+section+cane and 600 words to finish http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22953-v6-rasengan?highlight=rasengan .

+ 3 stats and 600 ryo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum