Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 am
Mitsui thought about his answer. It was likely that Mitsui would say yes but he realized that Kozai never told Mitsui what this mission was. He thought that what happens in the mission would be important. He realized that after he teaches Kozai Earth Element, that he must probably go right away. Mitsui would spend a second to figure out what he needed to say and then he would ask: I cannot make my decision on whether to accept the mission or decline it unless I have enough information. What would I be doing in this mission, may I ask?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:13 am
"I have never done a reconnaissance mission before so that should be interesting. I have a few questions though. What kind of properties would you be interested in? What village would I be going too? I believe that I would be responsible enough to do it, but I must know what the full objective of the mission is though." Mitsui would be intimidated again but he would hold calm as he needed the questions answered before he would make the decision. He thought it was rather annoying that the guy would give him vague answers. Mitsui would continue to wait for this man to answer his questions, if this man gave him another vague answer, he would need to ask more questions.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:00 pm
Mitsui finally clued in at what was needed to be done and decided that he should start teaching earth element. He would start by saying. “I believe that I understand the mission. Should we start working on earth element?”. If Kozai would accept the Earth Element training, he would begin by asking, “Should we go outside?” Mitsui would listen for an answer and if it was affirmative, he would then walk out of the office, hopefully with Kozai following him. Mitsui would then walk to the training grounds. He would first say that he should get some litmus papers and go and try to make it crumble. He then would ask him to try making a rock.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm
(Invoking 48 hour rule)
Mitsui would begin writing down instructions on how to learn earth element. He would practice rasengan for a bit and have a bunch of training doing pushups and sit ups and the like until Kozai would come out. It seemed that the kage was too interested in paperwork so Mitsui would leave. Mitsui would wait for a few minutes. If Kozai did not come out, he would leave and be disapointed since it was clear then that Kozai was both uninterested and doing paper work which was a legitimate thing to do. Mitsui would do some more pushups and finish his writing of the instructions on the earth element. He would then leave after a good amount of waiting. Mitsui would spend his time practicing rasengan playing with the chakra. (Potential exit unless stopped)(Claiming 1002 words put towards Rasengan)

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:56 am
Mitsui was practicing Rasengan alone and was wondering why Kozai spontaneously fell asleep. Mitsui had walked out of the office and was practicing Rasengan, then Mitsui then turned around and was quite startled which resulted in him falling over. Mitsui would look to see an angry Kozai. The best thing he could say was, "I thought I should train a jutsu while you were asleep. I decided to practice Rasengan alone and then do my mission. I was going to teach you earth element and then work on my mission."
(Post faster next time but don't be so tired when you post cause you are really hard to deal with then)

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:59 am
Mitsui thought that this man in fron of him who Mitsui bowed to earlier is an extremely smart man. He was already very close to learning earth element, he already managed to make rocks which was impressive since the things before were, limtus paper crumbling, then leaf crumbling and then rock cutting and this man made rocks already. Mitsui would think about the next thing he needed to make. The most clear thing to do next was actually to make the mud. Mitsui had a little trouble making the rock soft and was even harder was actually the fact that it had to be able to reharden. He would then say, "I am impressed at how quickly you were able to learn Earth Element, the next step is to make mud. I would then try to make a dodecahedron out of it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum