Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk}

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:59 pm
It had been an intriguing spar thus far, but sadly it had reached its climax and was now moving swiftly towards its conclusion. One of the major perks of the Byakugan was 360 vision which allowed Shinji the ability to become something of a strategic mastermind as very few actions escaped his gaze. This being the case the real Shinji did not flinch in the slightest as some incarnation of Kenshin whizzed on its way towards Shinji's clone. Sure, Kenshin, or whomever it was, was quick, but it was not nearly quick enough to stop the Uzumaki from being able to track it. As this was the case the clone was able to prepare a counter offensive against the kunai wielding Kenshin with ease. Hell, he could even prepare for his attack while fending off whatever Kenshin sent after him.

However, in this case, Shinji's clone did not move an inch, rather it created a flux of chakra through its body to produce a single chakra chain tipped by a kunai like hook that would strike Kenshin's clone's left shoulder just as it stabbed into Shinji's clone's chest. If all went as planned the end result would be the two clones dispelling in poofs of smoke. Thus, this would leave the original Shinji facing the original Kenshin. Kenshin's attack may have worked under the cover of the low smoke against a common shinobi, but not against a practitioner of the Byakugan, Shinji was able to see straight through. The real Shinji had not even turned to help his clone. As such he now faced the oncoming fiery dragon conjured by kenshin.

Normally Shinji would have dodged the flaming bullet, but this time he happened to have the perfect thing to deal with it. By the time the flaming bullet had reached the halfway mark between Kenshin and Shinji, Shinji  held his right arm straight out with his palm facing the blazing bullet as if to stop it with merely a hand, which was not too far from the truth. Thus, with the bullet bearing down, the Uzumaki brought forth a single chakra chain from his right palm. However, this chain was tipped by a most peculiar blade, one of the two blades of exile. The blade was shot forth, with a lone chain linking it to Shinji. The blade was on a direct collision coruse with the fire bullet.

The two, blade and bullet, would meet five meters from the Uzumaki's position. The blade would plunge into the bullet with ease and quickly the bullet would seemingly be absorbed into the blade as if by magic leaving nothing to threaten Shinji. Assuming this went as planned the bullet would be gone, the blade and chain would seemingly dissolve into thin air and lastly, the Uzumaki would slowly lower his arm to his side. It was at this point that Shinji would call out to Kenshin, there was no reason to continue, "Kenshin, I would suggest we call this spar over for the time being before we cause any more harm to this fine training field" Hopefully Kenshin had some sense and would notice that the two had done quite a number on the field or rather Kenshin had. Shinji on the other hand had taken care not to go on the offensive all that much, there was no reason.

[Justu dissipation calculations: Blades of Exile have to power to take 50 chakra power from a jutsu and if the power is = to 0 after that the jutsu is absorbed. Dragon flame bullet has 50 power (no chakra enhancement as Kenshin has 50 chakra), thus the bullet is absorbed.]

{Clone ap: -20 from chakra chain -2 from both doujutsu and -10 for solace, and then add the remaining ap back to Shinji after destruction: 338-32 = 306 left and adding back to Shinji-----> Shinji: -1 from Byakugan use and -20 from chakra chain use, -25 ap for elemental sealing into blade of exile, but +30 ap from fully absorbing said jutsu (see calculation above): Shinji's ap: 368+306-46+30= 658 ap remaining}
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk}

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 pm
Kenshin was no fool, it was as his jutsu would burst through the smoke and force it to disperse that he could see his jutsu being drained of its power by some unknown source. After his own jutsu was completely gone was when he could see it, the memories of his own clone flooding back into his mind, he knew this man had used a chakra chain as his clones sharingan could perfectly see that it was nothing more than a construct of that energy. At the same time Kenshin could see a lone chain with a long blade hanging in the air where the flaming dragons head used to be, likely what had stopped and dispersed it. A smirk stretching across his face, it was obvious this man was strong, much stronger than he was at this time and to keep it simple, Kenshin liked that about him the most, his strength. It had been so long since he had met somebody who was actually able to defeat him with such ease, in face, nobody in this village had even been shown capable of beating Kenshin so easily. Hearing the mans words the dark black of his eyes slowly drifted back to release his sharingan, showing that he agreed with the mans proposal, there was truly no need to continue. His hands slowly dropping to his sides he would begin walking over to his cloak to pick it off the ground from where he had tossed it. Before swinging it over his shoulders Kenshin would grab hold of his katanas scabbard and toss it a great distance into the woods, having no more need for it seeing how he had lost the blade in the battle. Covering his body with the black sheet of cloth he would clip it around his neck and proceed towards Shinji, his eyes being dull and lifeless to hide any negative or positive emotions he felt towards the man. Stopping merely two meters from the man he would look at him for a short time before he spoke "Where did you get your sharingan?" he asked in a cold tone, simply ignoring any other possible conversations as he had nothing more to say or ask of the man at this moment. His words carried a heavy expression of malice in them, obviously wanting to know if this man was a murderer of one of his clan members so he could decide if he wished to at some point rip that eye from the mans skull to take revenge for a fallen uchiha or if he deemed it acceptable for the man to have it. Either way Kenshin's expression would show no change if the man told him he had killed an uchiha for it, however if the man explained it in a way he deemed acceptable he would give the man a light smile, trusting that the man had told him the truth for now.

(-2 for Kenshin and the clones sharingan and + the clones AP to Kenshin after dispersing) AP=148
TWC: 5662
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 am
Ah, yes, an expected question. Luckily this was a question that was easily answered, or at least hopefully it was. Thus, with a cool tone that edged on sadness Shinji responded to the young Uchiha, "I would never call this 'my' sharingan, that would be arrogant and outright disrespectful." Pausing for a brief second, the Uzumaki collected his thoughts and continued, his speech tinged with melancholy, "This eye belonged to one named Messiah Uchiha, former genin of Tengakure. During my reign as kage he visited me expressing his desire to advance through the ranks of our village. Unfortunately, a few minutes into this meeting the poor boy began convulsing on the floor. I did what I could, but by the time my medics had arrived it was too late, apparently he died from a rare heart condition-I am not well versed in such things. However, his death brought about a rather large dilemma."  Pausing once again, Shinji allowed what he had said to sink in and continued, "As you no doubt know many people have an unhealthy lust for the doujutsu of your clan. This being the case I did not feel comfortable simply locking away or burying the body. Nor did I wish to simply maim the poor boy's eyes as I felt, and still feel, it would have been disrespectful. Thus, I took the burden of his eyes onto myself. The other eye is hidden in Tengakure where no one would ever look in their wildest dreams." This time the former kage paused for even longer before starting up for the last time, "This eye has, since then, been my tie to Tengakure, my people's blood runs through my veins and this eye is my constant reminder of my commitment to the village and Messiah's memory. Recently though it has become a constant reminder of my failure....." With that the Uzumaki trialed off and looked to Kenshin to see his reaction. Shinji expected some reaction, surely the boy would not simply dismiss the whole thing with a vague nod or maybe he would? Stranger things had happened.

{-10 ap from solace and -1 from Byakugan, 658-11=647 ap left}
[Fingers crossed for no random deletion ;-;]
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:44 pm
Nodding slowly Kenshin would give him a polite smile to show that he accepted his answer, in fact he found it a somewhat noble deed. "You really do seem to be a worthy leader for your people, I hope that the hokage decides to support you in your efforts against your usurpers. Even if he does not, you do have my support simply because you are deserving of the position and when you decide to come back you should come find me because I assure you I will gain far greater power by that time". Pausing for a moment he would look off in the distance as if he was trying to think about something. A flush of remembrance would flush over his expression as he would slowly lower his left hand to pat his side and bring the mans attention to where his blade was once sheathed. "Regardless if I believe in your objective or not, it is unfortunate that he cut my blade clean in half and I do expect compensation if you can afford it. If not I assume I will just have to forgive you this time, but I do hope you will not leave me without proper funds to afford another weapon for my use in combat". If Shinji decided to give him the money he was asking for he would give him another polite smile showing that he was approving of this mans actions thus far. If not he would simply stare at him with a blank expression, the emotion quite literally draining out of him and being replaced by disappointment.

TWC:5929
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 pm
How much did an average sword cost now a days? Shinji really had no idea. As such he dug around in his back pocket and pulled out a rather large wad of ryo, 3,000 to be exact. Naturally Shinji held this out to Kenshin, if the boy did take it then the Uzumaki would continue the conversation, "That should cover it, I think. Honestly I have never been one for generic weapons." At this the Uzumaki gestured to the sword sheathed on his side and continued, " Also, I do expect you to become much stronger, maybe next time I will go on the offensive." This last quip was followed by a short laugh. Shinji did not really need to add that last part, but he wanted to make it clear to Kenshin the gap in power. However, this was not meant to make fun of the Uchiha, but rather illustrate for him the lengths he still must go to. The kid had potential, Shinji would give him that.

[-10 ap from Solace, 647-10 = 637 ap left]

{Behold the laziest post ever to exist}
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:06 pm
slowly reaching out his hand Kenshin would grab the large sum of money with little reaction to how much more the man was actually giving him compared to what he needed. Slowly placing the cash in his pocket he would look around for a moment as if he was thinking about something. Deciding that he might as well ask the question he was thinking of he would speak "When do you plan to go back to your village?" he said trying to see if there was any chance he could get involved in the conflict seeing how it would be perfect experience for him. Thinking back to when Shinji told him about his position as kage being taken he seemed rather confused, what person in his village would actually attempt to fight and remove a kage from power during peaceful times such as this, something that would only cause conflict for the world if it went badly.

TWC: 6086
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:56 pm
"Ah, well, that is entirely up to your Hokage. He is currently conducting a search for a man vital to this whole situation. So, honestly I do not know when I shall be returning, hopefully it will not be delayed much longer." Shinji had no idea as to the progress in the search for Denkiteki, but he trusted the Hokage was looking into all possibilities for finding him. Though, one part of the Uzumaki, doubted Denkiteki would be found considering the man's ability to slip from dimension to dimension, then again he had no reason to doubt the Hokage. Time would tell what was to come of this search: wasted time or time well spent-either outcome depended on how well Denkiteki had hid himself. Perhaps he would simply slip into the abyss that was time.

[-10 ap from Solace, 637-10 = 627 ap remaining]
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 pm
Nodding slowly Kenshin would take a few slow steps away from Shinji, showing that he intended to leave soon as he had little more business to attend to here. "Come find me once you have finished your preparations for retaking your village" he said as he took several more steps away from the man, slowly increasing the distance between them as he though of the circumstances. If this man really did decide to bring him along how would he deal with the possible opponents during the likely battle that would erupt. Kenshin did not truly know if he could fight the shinobi of that village, let alone merely restrain them or knock them unconscious instead of taking their lives. It was true, Kenshin really did need to gain far greater power if he wished to be capable of surviving his first encounter with large scale combat. Eventually exiting the training grounds completely he would begin traveling down a small dirt path that lead back to the main section of the village where he could then proceed back to his home. Passing by the dumpling shop he had told Shinji about he would decide to stop and grab a cup of tea and a single serving of dumplings as he believed he earned a little treat. Taking only a minute or so to finish his meal he would make his way back home where he would simply rest and prepare himself mentally for the challenges he was preparing to put his body and mind through in the next few days. Perhaps Kenshin would meet Shinji once again before they were to journey to Tengakure and test his abilities once again to prove his growth to the man. If not it was no problem for Kenshin as he had other things that could consume his time for now, but joining in this battle would truly be what he assumed was best for his growth as a shinobi.

Exit
TWC: 6411
+32 stats
1500 words towards learning quick draw (Half off due to sharingan copy)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:49 pm
The Uzumaki nodded once and allowed Kenshin to leave without another word, there was nothing left to say. As Kenshin left, Shinji glanced around the training ground, it was quite the mess, though he had one thing left to, make use of his unique quickdraw with full chakra input. Thus, much like before, he assumed the quickdraw stance and in a clean motion drew his blade making sure to balance his chakra as Raiton surged through the blade until at last it was released as a blade of projected ration energy that went a good ways through the air until it dissipated. Pleased, the Uzumaki sheathed his blade for the last time that day with a smile. All in all it had been quite an eventful day already and it had barely started, what fun. Seeing no real reason to train any longer Shinji made his way through the streets of Konoha once again bound for the Uzumaki district, home.

{Exit and topic closed, TWC: 7741, 7541/200 rounded down = 37*100 =3700 ryo-3000 ryo given to Kenshin leave me with +700, also Solace has sapped Shinji of 200 action points this topic, thus adding one stack onto its chakra stores. Lastly trained Quickdraw: Lightning strike 4000/4000}

[Also, approving Kenshin's stats and training]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum