Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 4 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:56 am
[Just saying here that you did not state in your post when you fully activated your jutsu, therefore i stated after your words. Even if you were prepping it during your words, you need to state when it will take effect. Secondly, regardless if you were to actually connect your jutsu with me, mine was and already was in effect giving me the same result as in my stated post. Also if you would notice that i stated that i acted while you were shuffling around to make the specified handseal, causing my actions to still happen beforehand. Lastly, your mind body disturbance only has a power of 40, while my chakra is 45 so according to your own jutsu it would not affect me, So if you would please fix your post to accomodate for this that will be greatly appreciated.]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 pm
[I understand that you are trying to word it so that you get out of my jutsu which has a power of 55 by the way.  It is metagaming to start attacking me when my clothes move being I was just asked by Sephora to move.  It makes no sense to disperse into paper at the sound of my clothes.  Also your vague manipulating my words when I clearly stated that I was doing the jutsu while speaking. when I do my hand seals is when I'm doing the jutsu. that is the only point of reference that I need to pinpoint the time of my jutsu.  my clothes moved before my statement.  I cast the jutsu during my statement you regarded my statement and then tried to cast a jutsu.  In my opinion you would already be under the jutsu.  I would also like to state that you dance of the shikigami give you no protection against a mental jutsu by rules sake, but that doesn't play into effect here.  As this could quickly become a life or death situation I would like a battle mod to check the situation and let me now if I have to change.]
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 pm
[Madam i believe you are mistaken. If you are using this jutsu http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23671-mind-body-disturbance-technique-v6 < here it states it has a power of 40 unless you have mastered it. If so you need to link to where you did so it can be validated by our lovely battle mod when they arrive. Next it would not be metagaming for the following reasons: One, Sankou (me) doesn't openly trust you which causes his guard to be up at all times regardless of the situation. Next, it is within my characters personality to do said things on a whim. Next on this list would be the actions after this, you say in your post that you speak while doing the jutsu yes, but like i previously stated the timing between the finishing of the hand seal, the finishing of your sentence and your activation are not stated. Which the last time i checked does not count as vauge maniping on a global scale. Vauge manip as a whole isn't banned, only overly using it is. I only added in the simple and small details you were missing to better aid in the post i was making. On the topic of this by the way, i do not see a reason you even had to attack us, given that you came along willingly. No one had posed a threat to you so i do not understand your reasoning but whatevs. If we could get a battle mod to grade this and see which of us needs to change our post then i would love to continue this.]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:35 pm
{for the firstt point you made I'll put this here:

Spoiler:

Second point you made seems to me that the second person would just be able to edit the previous persons post how they wanted stating the the previous person was not specific enough.  So if that is the case I will edit my post if the battle mod wants.  As to the fact that no one attacked me...the three people that just passed out for some reason are now getting clean over by vultures.  I'm making precautionary measures.  I can't refute your activating your ability on a whim just before I do something.  seems broken but if that is legal I can live with that.  it just comes down to whether the mod thinks my jutsu lands or not.  Which by the way you are still unaqble to block.}
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:53 pm
I'm ruling in favor of Sankou, Angel, you weren't specific with when your jutsu was going to hit, which allowed him to go through with his actions. Those are things you have to say so people can timeline things properly, Also from what im reading you honestly didn't have any reason to attack anyone, you're also a Missing nin so this shouldn't be weird to you. I'm requesting that Angel edit her post and we will continue from there.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 am
[this is my edited post]
But the powerful chakra above them didn’t escape Aneya’s notice.  This is what she was dreading coming into hostile territory.  Everyone and their brother want to pick a fight with her.  It made no sense why people randomly attack.  She just wanted to live a normal life away from everyone.  I mean she liked money and stuffs but why did people always try to kill her.  SHe wanted to tell them that stealing from the young girls who were brought here as friends seemed wrong to her but who was she to complain.  she would steal from the people she called friends. Instead of dealing with the people scavenging on the ground right now Aneya slowly began to suppress her chakra.  "Seems we have Company"  she would say quietly almost to herself.  Turning her chakra senses up to maximum she waited curious about what would happen next slowly she moved over to the others to help them move the bodies into the other room and laid them out on the bed.  She did not fail to notice Kishin trying to hide everything he had taken off the bodies.  stuff that Aneya figured deserved to be hers.  But she wouldn't argue the point right now.

"Sephora, were you expecting someone?"
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 pm
What the devil was going on? Everything was going smoothlyand now this? Ah, well with every action comes a reaction right? Might as well go with it and fix what needs it along the way.
At least Kishin was on the defensive. Another person now, damn, well we are on the world of wolves though I am not a sheep I still need to be on the defensive. 
"No I am not expecting anyone else. I have no idea who else would be showing up?" Sephora said curios as to who was outside.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 am
Being no stranger to danger, Sankou continued to move the bodies before stopping and smiling at the new presence that had made itself known to the party. It had been only once, but he had knew this strange power and was looking forward to meeting the person behind it for some time. After moving the last of the bodies he floated in the area of the hallway between the door where his stuff and the bodies were resting," Actually i was expecting someone...call it a friend would you. If you would be so kind as to let him in we can further discuss what to do next unless you all have somewhere to be?," with the party winding down it was time for him to either have some fun or at least see what would happen next.

Providing that Sephora or someone else had went and opened the door, he would stay in his same position to watch the bodies while the new person had made their way into the lab. Once they had came in he would smile and slowly touch the ground with a silent thud," Welcome Taios...I do not believe we have formally met, but we have the same...Master i guess you can say," he didn't know if Shouten had told the boy about himself and the joining of him and his other companion, but seeing as this place was pretty small it would have to happen eventually.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm
Taios had grown bored as nothing had as of yet happened.  Releasing the clone, he himself walked forward.  Finding the masoleum he waited for a bit longer, hoping perhaps just his presence would insight someone to come to the surface and check.  Should someone let him in, he would follow, to see what other people he might find beneath the surface.  If no one let him in, then he would begin smashing doors and walls until he discovered the entrance way.  Either way, waiting was no longer on his agenda.

Once he traveled to the area with all the signatures he looked and observed everyone who was in here.  An odd place to meet in his mind, however the most interesting days often began in the most interesting of places.  Taios stood at an impressive height of well over 6 foot.  The meeting with Shouten had forever altered both his mental process and his physical stature changing his body to be a well built killing machine.  His hair was cut short, and his dark eyes moved onto the one speaking.  On the outside his body was still and observant, but on the inside a battle raged.  He had come here for murder, for mayhem and fun, and it wasn't going the way it was supposed to since this man was indeed his partner that Shouten had discussed with him.  It didn't help that the Yonbi at every chance it got roared within his mind pushing him further to loose control so it might escape.  All the same his voice maintained level, for now.

"Yes, Sankou I believe it is.  I was informed of our....partnership just a little while ago, it is an odd meeting place however, and not what I expected.  So many visitors to the village, I am surprised to say the least."  He said, his voice dripping with malice, a smile on his lips that never reached his eyes.  Inside the rage continued.  Perhaps no other person derived so much of their personality and mind set than Taios from their surroundings.  He stood tall and strong, and gave the appearance of calmness like a dormant volcano.  However on the inside the rage churned like lava.  Looking from person to person, he maintained his guard up.  He would not be caught unawares, and besides should he actually be attacked and loose control, it would most likely be at the expense of everyone involved, with his mental state already in question.  

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL THEM ALL NOW.  YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, BLAME IT ON THESE FEMALES, SHOUTEN DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE.  COME ON ITLL BE FUN, LET ME HELP YOU."  The Yonbi rumbled in his mind.  Perhaps it was the atmosphere of the Volcano village, but the beast had grown more and more violent.  Perhaps it was merely the knowledge that if Taios lost control for long enough it could make a bid for freedom.  Either way, Taios knew it was important to keep control as long as possible.  From his position he was starring directly at Sankou.  He wondered what the man could bring to the group, what his powers and abilities were.  It would be interesting to find out in time.  As for the females......well maybe one or two of them were expendable, if he was lucky.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm
After putting the last body in the back room SOuhten decided to guard his spoils.  Aneya no longer cared about the money.  It was way too much work to get it.  Slipping down a side corridor that seemed to look deserted and the lights weren’t even on, Aneya slipped away from the group silently.  Moving through the maze of darkened hallways Angel slowly made her way to the exit.  She noticed that someone had let the man with the enormous chakra from earlier into the lab.  She hid in the unlit hallways while the man headed toward the lab the other direction.  Aneya sat undetectable until they had passed.  Then she would creep out of the complex and out of the city.
[exit]
TWC 1473
1473 toward Cerebral vortex.

7 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum