Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.  Empty A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:31 am

Daiyuki now having received his orders was now in the office. He wondered how he would gather the genin and prep them for the travel to Takigakure. All the while he had been back in the office Daiyuki has examined the map presented to him thoroughly. The routes Kira marked out lead them to a camp within Takigakure.

Daiyuki knew he needed to gather the genin quickly and effectively. He would send Charlotte to each of the genin’s houses with a message that they were to report to the Kage’s office with battle equipment and the necessities to travel. He would fill them once they had arrived.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.  Empty Re: A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 pm
Laz  would groggily walk in the office seeing as he was the first one there he would sigh. "I was sleeping and somehow I'm the first here...now what's the big deal?" Maybe they noticed he had no files or was being given a award for being awesome but well he wasn't thinking that anymore when he saw who was in the office. "It's you..your the one that blew me all the way into that bush. You could've freaking killed me!!" He yelled at the guy and would shake his head and sigh.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 pm
With a scowl placed firmly on his lips, Mugen slowly made his way to the leader's office. He was currently walking in the hallway that lead to said room, a blue bag placed on his back. The boy wasn't in his normal attire, no, he was in his white pajamas with fuzzy, pink bed slippers on his feet. A small groan escaped his lips as he finally arrived at the door. With a small kick, he pushed said door open, surprised it wasn't completely closed, and eyed those who were in the office. Of course, there was Lazuru, but then there was another person as well. He got the strange vibe he knew this man, but decided to ignore the feeling and walked forward. The boy stopped his walk once he reached Laz's side and let loose a yawn.

"...Why...?" was all that came out his mouth. The bags under his eyes were highly evident and his ruffled hair said it all. Yes, Mugen had just woken up from a rather long nap. He was enjoying it too, until some random woman came to his door and said to report to the Kage's office. Since it was from his village leader, he obviously couldn't refuse. The youth's head began to sway from the left to the right, almost as if he was ready to knock out. This whole thing better be quick.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 pm
Kuro walked into the office with a sleepy yet cheery look in his eyes and half a buttered roll stuffed in his mouth. He looked around the room and finished his roll. "Hey Mugen. Hi other guys. Kuro's here." He waved once and smiled around the room. "Wow, you guys look REALLY tired. Did you eat anything? That might help with that." Kuro reached into his coat and pulled out a small bag with three more fresh rolls inside, the smell filling the room. "I got more if you guys want one. So why are we here again? I was too focused on food to focus."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 pm
Kaien reaches the door wondering if she was in some sort of trouble shes never been here before this is all new to her. As she proceeds to open the door she takes a deep breathe and pushes the door the rest of the way she notices familiar faces those of Mugen,Laz,Daiyuki and one she did not know As she walked by everyone to get to a corner to keep everybody in her sight. Once she got there she waved to Mugen and Laz. The pulled her pen and pad out and wrote down What is this about about why are we here? Then passed it to Daiyuki.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 am

Now that everyone had assembled, Daiyuki knew that it was time to gain control of his pack. His charka had been infusing and flowing evenly throughout his body since he sent Charlotte to retrieve his guest. Daiyuki would allow his charka or power to manifest into a shadowy purplish black wolf figure that loomed overhead in the room. The figure was harmless however it was a direct display of his power and it would be used a tool to detour any talking the genin might have been doing amongst themselves.

As Kaien approached with her note Daiyuki would read it. “Good question” He would say to the group as he stood up from the desk. “You are all probably wondering why you guys are here” Daiyuki would say eyeing the one who seem to not have followed direction by coming in the correct attire and the other one stuffing his face with the rolls which Daiyuki admitted to himself smelled incredibly delicious.

“I am not going to beat around the bush with you guys because honesty will be our policy. I’ve received orders from superiors that we have to get prepped and travel to Takigakure” Daiyuki made you his voice carried and filled the room and that his tone was confident yet stern.

“All of those who aren’t in the proper attire need to change immediately,” He would say making direct contact with the kid in violation.

“Because this involves us leaving the village and traveling through missing ninja territory. I need to assess your talents. Since time is limited simply state your name, element and clan if any. After doing so please display one jutsu or technique.” Daiyuki would say this while retrieving a dummy from the utility closet located in the back of the room.

“After we are done and prepped meet me at the village gates because we shall travel as soon as we are all gathered.” Daiyuki removed his black and blue porcelain mask to allow the genin to see his face for the first time.

His red fang Inuzuka clan markings would be visible down his cheeks; his purple florescent hair would come down to his shoulders. Daiyuki would smile bearing his enlarge canine teeth. While allowing his wind charka to form in his gaunlets, he then would say in a dark sadistic voice “Don’t be late in meeting me at the gates because the punishment is death as swift as the wind itself” As he said that he would outstretch his arm toward the dummy, he would still be eyeing the genin at this point. The gauntlet’s blades would extend forth sending a classic sling noise throughout the room, just as the blades reached maximum extension a blade of wind from nowhere would extended from the blades leaving grooves and gashes in the dummy.

The blades would retract and the wolf boy would open his mouth to speak “I am Daiyuki Inuzuka, my main element is wind, my secondary is lighting and as far as I concern survival should be our only option”

Daiyuki finished his grand gesture by place the mask back on his face. He would order Shiroi his wolf ninken to sniff each genin. He then awaited from their formal introductions.

(Please write a description of your character as this is my first time meeting some of you. Before We all Leave I'll decide the order of post)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 am
Laz  had his hair tied up to a ponytail as two long bangs would come down to the side of his face. Aside from his purple hair he would rub his eye's and then blink a few times and then slap himself making sure he was actually awake. "We are leaving? This is going to be awesome! Road trip to Taki place!" He said as he would then take of his dark green jacket and tie it around his waist. He would then turn around to see Mugen , Kaien and some guy he didn't know. Waving to all of them he would then turn back to look at Daiy. "I am Lazuru Farunata and if Farunata is a clan then I am part of it. My elements are Water and I'm kinda working on earth. I'm kinda good with ninjutsu but other than the ones we learned in the academy I haven't learned any yet. "

He said as he would then look around the room for Kiru who he did not see. "Uh where's Kiru-sensai?" He said. He had hoped to see kiru so he can see that awesome dragon again but he had sighed. "Well seeing as I don't have much to pack I'm ready to go as soon as everybody else is ready to leave." He would then turn back to the others. "So Mugen,Kaien, guy I don't know, Daiy, no kiru and Kira is not here and....." pointing to a empty spot he would look some what a little depressed. "And no Naka....." even though he didn't know him or exactly got along with him he should've still been there. "OK....so....uh I guess I'll wait for us to meet at the village gates" he said as he would then lean against the wall.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm
Mugen was off in his own little world by the time Kuro came in, and was about to face plant onto the floor, if it wasn't for the sweet aroma that reached his nostrils. He sniffed the air once...twice...three times. He could distinguish the delicious sent of...buttered rolls. His head slowly turned to face the bag filled with said treats. The boy's hand twitched as the smell took over the entire room. In one swift motion, he pulled out a single roll and stuffed some of it into his mouth.

"Kuwo.." he spoke, his words obviously muffled, "You're a lwife swaver." The roll will definitely help him stay awake...for now. The effects will most likely wear off later, more specifically, by the time they exit the office. He barely noticed when Kaien entered, but did manage to see the small wave sent in his direction. He gave her a curt nod as a form of greeting, for he felt a bit too lazy to wave at anyone right now. The youth's attention quickly shifted onto Daiyuki once the male began to speak. He noticed the look that was aimed towards him as he rose his eyebrow in question. Perhaps people don't approve of shinobi walking around in pajamas, or eating a buttered roll. Mugen merely shrugged and continued munching on his treat.

Half of what Daiyuki said went into one ear and out the other. The only things he could pick up were "leaving the village" and "punishment is death." He could probably recall way more than that, as those were only some of the things his brain registered. Though, the boy almost jumped in surprise once he saw the dummies gain multiple gashes. He blinked multiple times before shaking his head back and forth. This wasn't the time to be all goggle-eyed. He waited until Lazuru was finished speaking, and gave another nod in response to another wave aimed at him, before talking himself.

"Daiyuki, or whatever you prefer to be called, I only have one question," Mugen spoke, feeling somewhat awake while keeping his roll in his hands, "Can you assign one of our ninja to look over my, er, little sister? She's only six and I don't know how long we'll be gone for..." A small sigh escaped his lips as he began to think of the best way to introduce himself. "As for the information about myself...most of you already know me. The name's Mugen Denka. My main and only element so far is Lightning...I specialize in Ninjutsu, but I only know the basic techniques, along with 1000 Years of Death."

Once he finished speaking, he shoved the rest of his roll into his mouth and immediately formed a familiar set of hand seals. Ram → Snake → Tiger. Not even a moment afterwards did a clone appear in the space in front of him. Mugen quickly dispersed the clone after a few seconds as an expectant look appeared on his features. The message was obvious: "Was that good enough?" He then quickly swallowed the rest of his roll and released a second sigh.

"By the way...Laz is right...where is Kiru-sensei?" he voiced his question this time, tilting his head to the side as he did so.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Kuro chuckled abit when Mugen took a roll and thanked him. He returned the bag to the interior of his white fur coat, it was unbuttoned so his blue shirt that matched his hair was visible as well. Kuro continued smiling until Daiyuki threatened them with death and then stabbed the dummy repeatedly. He suddenly felt rather uneasy and glanced at the large wolf-thing that was sniffing at him.  "Um, hello wolf. Please don't steal my food." He reached up and scratched his head through his short light blue hair with a small nervous laugh. "Uh, Kuro Hozuki of the Hozuki clan sir! Water style user." 

Kuro took a water bottle out from his coat and opened it up. He poured some water into his mouth and put the bottle away again. He performed the hand signs for his water needle technique and spat the water out as he swung his arm in a vertical fashion. The water froze into five needles in the air and shot forward into the dummy's chest and head where they quickly melted away again. "And don't worry guys, I'm sure Kiru's probably already at the meeting spot or something. He's pretty cool." Kuro tried tolighten up everyone's mood with a calm friendly smile.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 pm
Kaien softly spoke with her head down "Hello I'm Kaien of the Goka clan as she was about to state her element she stopped because she almost said scroch but didnt want many people to know she knew that. So she just said fire." Kaien then reaches for her sword which is attached to her back as she draws it out she uses the chakra infusion technique to infuse it with fire then slips up and converts that to wind. She rushes to put her sword back in the sheath. Well I also know a little bit of wind jutsu's too. Still standing there with her backpack with her necessary items(6 kunai and 1 exploding tag) for her to carry on with her day. She has switched up her attire a little she know wore black long pants with a pocket on each side a chain mail under shirt ninja shoes along with a black zip up hoodie that she will put on after she finishes her introduction. She smiled and put her head down thinking I am talking way to much but I dont know if I have enough paper to keep writing for the entire trip there and back. So I will have to talk but only when I dont have any other option
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum