Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 7:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 am

Daiyuki had smiled underneath is mask; he was excited about his rag tag team of genin. He knew by the constant questions of where Kira and Kiru were that they had trained underneath the shinobi. Daiyuki wished he had more time to text their willingness to be able to work together in different situations but he figured what better lesson then a life lesson. The travel from Yukigakure to Takigakure would be the largest distance they’d all probably traveled.

Daiyuki opened his mouth a called for silence, He pondered why Mugen had still not changed. Daiyuki knew the reason was probably stupid. Daiyuki being a forward thinker thought maybe he’d use a wind technique to rip the boys clothes off leaving him nude in front of his comrades.  The only thing that would stop Daiyuki at this point was Kaien’s subtle and tender voice. At the point he realized it wouldn’t be a good idea as she was the female in the group.

“Mugen if you wish to die in your Pjs then be my guest” Daiyuki jest at the boy, hoping he would get the clue and change not only his attire but also he defiant attitude. 

“Now that all of the proper introductions have been gotten out of the way. I’ll answer one question from each of you. And before we all raise our hands Kiru and Kira will meet us in Taki. Mugen, just so you know Yukigakure is a tight nit environment with that being said your sister will be taken care of.” Daiyuki would finish then allow for a question from the each them. He would hope that it would more about the environment of Takigakure or the mission at hand. But at this point Daiyuki was prepared to answer any question.

Shiroi had keyed in Kuro’s bag. She could smell the delicious rolls she would hop on her back two legs to lick the boy in the face. It was her sign of admiration and craving for the butter roles.

Daiyuki watched as his ninken interacted with the boy and how she interacted with all of the genin. She knew that she was inhaling their scents and she had used her ability by memorizing their charka signatures in the process.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Gathering of EPIC Proportions.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 am
Kaien walks next to Daiyuki and whispers in his ear I wasnt 100%honest I also have the scorch element but I havent learned any jutsus yet. But I read what they can do and I dont want anybody to be afraid of what damage they can do. So I dont tell many people but since your the leader of the journey I thought I would tell you. After she finishes whispering in his ear she ask where are we meeting at? Im ready to see the world right now I have everything I need. as she stands next to Daiyuki she ask are we going to be able to train on our way there?
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:14 pm
"Hey so if we were to run into a few missing ninja and I/We beat them and capture them can we become chuunin?" The reason he asked that question was because he did want to fight some MN and or troll them into losing but it was just a question since he couldn't think of anything else "And we are leaving now, correct?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:29 pm
Kuro's body jumped in surprise when he saw the canine hopping up to lick his face and fell backwards onto his butt. He wiped the saliva from his face and laughed. "Haha okay okay, you can have one!" He smiled and pulled the second to last roll from the bag and held it out to her. 

He looked over to Daiyuki as he thought. "One question, all right... well... what's her name?" Kuro looked back to the wolf and tried to give her a short and friendly scratch behind the ear. He knew he probably should ask about the mission or the village they were going to, but he figured he could learn either on the way or when they got there. Besides, he liked this wolf!
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 pm
(I'm slightly confused on the order now...w.e)

Mugen rose an eyebrow at Daiyuki's comment before allowing a small smirk to appear on his features. He had almost forgot about the looks he had received earlier, all due to his choice in clothing. Well he felt rather defiant today due to being woken up from his beautiful nap. One could consider this to be a form of payback.

"I assure you, I have no plans on dying just yet...so I think I'll stay in my pajamas until we reach Takigakure." he spoke with mirth hidden in his tone. Once the question on Kiru had been answered, he gave a curt nod signaling it satisfied him. Though, there was then the matter of answering their questions. Mugen tuned his ears into what the others had asked first, wondering which of them were most important to him. There was Kaien's question about training on the way to Taki, and Laz's question on capturing missing nin. Then there was Kuro...who he completely ignored because he could care less about some mutt.

"Just...how is Takigakure?" he asked while narrowing his eyes, "Are the people there hostile? Any life-threatening animals or plants?" He knew it seemed as if he was asking more than one question, but everything actually boiled down to the first one he asked.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 am
The time had past rather quickly however Daiyuki had expected it too. The sun would move into its midday position and the wind and snow would pick up in it’s speed as if to signal a snow storm. Daiyuki knew this would be the most opportune time to leave as he knew the sheer force of the storm could possibly decrease the chances of them being seen leaving and also being attacked. The resolve in Daiyuki had to hold but he couldn’t help but think why wouldn’t this Echo person allow someone to stay behind to protect the village and its many assets. Whatever Daiyuki would think, for he knew it was his job to act and not ask questions.

As for questions he would answer the genins questions rather rapidly and emotionlessly as to say maybe they should’ve passed on the question opportunity.

“No Kaien. We will all train once we have arrived into Takigakure safely.It is my wish that we arrive there without any misfortune encounters but in this world of shinobi anything can happen. Daiyuki had answer Kaien and Lazuru’s questions rather rapidly that Kuro’s question about Shiroi seemed to catch him off guard.

The 80 kg and 127 cm all white furred wolf was enjoying the butter role that she didn’t even noticed Kuro had scratched her ear. “Kuro… her name is Shiroi… it is translated as meaning white... My clan is given canine similar to her at a young age however I had the opportunity of finding her in the tundra, where I grew up as a kid” Daiyuki had answered the boys question however he had no intention in telling him the details of his dark upbringing.

Daiyuki was surprised as Mugen had ask the most relevant question out of the bunch. Daiyuki hesitated to answer because although he was asked to bring his group to Takigakure he knew that little about the place aside from the information listed in journal Maku behind, which at this point was highly classified for them to know.

“As far as I’m concerned if the people are hostile… you may be given an order from someone to eliminate them.. Daiyuki was lying at this point, which broke his initial intentions of honesty. “ I’ve only heard stories of Takigakure… it is known and said that the climate of Takigakure differs ours so much. As in the wildlife and its people seemed to breathe as one vast jungle… I say we’ll find out when we get there."

Daiyuki had finished answering the entire question; he would dismiss the genin with one final instruction. Daiyuki would tell them to hug their love ones. Also arm themselves with the best of their equipment before departure. For some reason after his meeting with Kiru, Daiyuki had been experiencing a tiredness. However bypassing the thought he would credit it to the stress of filling in for Maku.  

(Oh Mugen, There was no order for this.)
Exit

Last edited by Daiyuki Inuzuka on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:34 pm
Kaien put her head down once Daiyuki mentioned hugging your loved ones and walked towards the door and asked where are we meeting at? I'm already packed trying to fight the tears in her eyes.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 am
Stretching his arms he would head out to get his remaining things and well meet the others later."See you all later" he said as he left the room

[Exit]
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 pm
Kuro chuckled as Daiyuki told him about Shiroi. "Well I feel safer knowing we've got a big strong wolf like Shiroi with us. You'll help us get home safe, won't you girl?" He laughed some more and got to his feet. So the place they were headed to was a jungle? That meant warmth, and warmth meant he'd get to take of his coat. Taking off his coat meant all kinds of possabilities! "All right! Let's do this! See you guys at the gate!" Kuro hurried home to grab a few more things before he would rush to the meeting place.

[Exit]
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 pm
Mugen sighed at the answers he was given, but nodded anyway before turning to face the door. Though, he managed to hear Daiyuki mention hugging their loved ones...he didn't feel as if the journey would be that dangerous. But, perhaps it was just the length of time they would be gone for. That didn't mean he wouldn't follow the instruction, he was positive his little sister would miss him so a small hug would be beneficial. With a small yawn, Mugen quickly walked out of the room.
[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum