Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[D rank]Stop The Thief Empty [D rank]Stop The Thief

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 am
Mission Details:

It was a normal day for Laz he had just received his headband and would walk around through the streets of the village. "So cool so where should I put it? Wear it on my arm? Head? Or around my neck?" He was thinking to himself as he walked around until some guy ran past him in a hurry. The person had slightly bumped Laz briefly as he would then take off. "Well that guy is in such a hurry to get somewhere." Laz said as he would turn around to see three people running towards him all out of breath. "Stop him he's getting away" one of them said. Laz scratched his head and would wonder why they wanted to stop him. "Uhh why?" He said to the three. "Well because he has been stealing all of our stuff for the past few weeks" Laz had a suprised look on his face

"Thief you said" Laz said as he would then check for his headband which to his surprise not there. "Oh no...He stole my headband....I'm gonna be in trouble." He said at the same time a bird that looked like a sparrow landed on his shoulder. It was carrying a piece of paper which was rolled up and tied. Grabbing the paper and untying it he would read. "Dear Laz congratulations on becoming a Genin so anyway if you haven't notice yet but there is a thief on the lose and as so this will be your first mission. So good luck catching the thief and turning him into justice." That was it nothing else remained on the letter. The sparrow had already flown away and Laz would look towards the people. "Seems like I'm going to catch this thief no matter what" he said as he took off in the direction the thief went.

The thief was missing and Laz ran around jumping from roof to roof surching for the thief who has been missing. "Where are you?" Laz said as he searched around until he heard a woman yelling thief. "Oh so over there then...Found you." Is what laz said as he jumped from the roof of the building and landed perfectly on his feet. Searching the area he would then ask the woman where the their had went and she pointed at the direction. It didn't take long since it seems as the thief was unloading his things well the stolen things. "Hey mister thief" las said at which it seemed as the thief was surprised as he would jump rather hard and trip and hitting his head on the wall knocking himself out. "Uh OK then that was easy..." He said as he grabbed his headband and tied it around his arm. "Now to give the people their stuff back and to take you in.

[Twc 473 claiming 500 ryo]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

[D rank]Stop The Thief Empty Re: [D rank]Stop The Thief

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Approved! :DD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum