Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

stop the thief Empty stop the thief

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:43 am
stop the thief 500 ryo

It was that time again, she thought to herself much less then excited. It wasn’t that she wasn’t excited to gain some money, and even more so because it assisted Maku in the affairs of yuki village, but the monotony had really started to wear on her. In iwa everything had been different. The light shone brighter and she just all around felt happy. Here the grind was starting to really annoy her. Day in and day out she finished missions on the mission board, trained, whether by herself or with the young girl Kanae, and then slept. It was truely enough to drive a girl insane.

As she thought she closed the distance between her starting point and the correct destination. It was a little shop that sold fresh fruit from a stand in the middle of a large thoroughfare. She nodded a welcome to the woman, flashing her a quick smile and once she was finished with the customer she was helping she spoke. “ Hi! I have heard that you’re having some issues with a thief. I’m here to solve that problem. “

The woman’s face showed a sign of pure excitement and extacy as Kira explained. “So...All I need is for you to let me assist you today. We work, I wait, and the moment this thief decides to strike,  I grab him and take him to the athorities. . The woman agreed immediately and Kira simply walked behind the counter area and waited. Buisiness was incredibly slow today, though She supposed she had no clue if it was ever not buisy. She kept her eyes peeled as she took care of a few tasks for the woman ,, wanting to make sure the woman didn’t feel uncomfortable. If she felt uncomfortable in a lot of parts right now, but She thought was yuki.

Finally a man walked up. She flashed him the smae bright smile, explaining whaat they had to sell, s well as that which was  seasonal or extra delicious today. His eyes suggested that something was going on but  for the most part she didn’t get anything particularly dangerous about him, but he definitely fit the bill.  He ran his fingertips acr the fruits before palming a strawbery. she slid his hands together to activate her cursed seal almost immediately.
   He hadn’t even gotten past the point where he would be out of the range of the shop before Kira called out to her shadow mastery .and three tendrils  would rise up to  take care of the situation. With a single hand sign she caught the man,  and with a  bright smile she walked up to him.

“See….I knew I would get him maam. Now...Why are you stealing form people?” She didnt wait for his answer. It was a  rhetorical  question. Only thing left to do was take him to the athorities and collect her money.

(482 +500 ryo)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

stop the thief Empty Re: stop the thief

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum