Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen
Stat Page : Heroshi's stat page
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 4000

Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]  Empty Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]

Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:13 am
The hour was early and the sun still hadn’t awoken from the night. A boy would open his eyes and shake off the cold that his lost blanket had saved him from. The boy looked across the room at the red figures that relayed the time 4:15 damn, fifteen minutes before he was supposed to wake up. Heroshi would stop the alarm from sounding later by turning it off. The boy stretched his arms, the withering of age hadn’t hit him yet, he could sleep on a pile of rocks and would be fine. The bountiful energy youth afforded him was both a blessing and a curse. While he could exercise and practice jutsu as much as he wanted, and have the same energy the next day, he was looked down upon because he was so young. Heroshi had a few goals in mind for the long run, but today he would attempt a few short-term goals. Some people were jealous of his age because at this age he could learn easier some would say he could absorb new information like a sponge.
Heroshi took a shower had a light breakfast, and got dressed. He fashioned his new Hoshigakure headband where it sits on his forehead. He had plans to train some fuuinjutsu today. Heroshi had found that he was actually quite gifted in fuuinjutsu, and he decided to dedicating three days a week to training it. He also found that he was gifted in Ninjutsu, and he wanted to learn space time because it looked interesting. Heroshi really liked space time because of the summons, he wanted to summon something cool; like a wolf, or an eagle, but he wouldn’t know until he found something he could make a contract with. Heroshi walked outside his house a fresh Genin with the cold air of the morning in the village hidden in the stars. Heroshi was proud to call this village his home, he had to become stronger to help protect this place, it had just been attacked a few weeks ago, and Heroshi was nowhere strong enough to help defend. This is why Heroshi worked so hard.
He could hear the crunch of the earth beneath his shoes, he was going to need a wardrobe change if anyone was going to take him seriously, but he had one problem, no money, he knew he needed to do a few missions, but today would be dedicated to training, he needed to make his way to the training grounds. Fuuinjutsu or sealing jutsu would be a useful way to build traps and slow people down. It could also be a way to defend himself up close to faster opponents, he needed to learn more so he could figure out the nuances of this style of jutsu. Heroshi was lost in thought when he almost ran into someone he hadn’t seen since before the Genin exams. “Heroshi, you’re a full fledged Genin now?” Asked the boy who was Heroshi’s age, but nowhere near Heroshi in skill. “Yeah, I did, I though for a second Yamatosama wouldn’t pass me, he compared me to a boy he once knew, I think he might have had to kill him. He was a traitor to the village, but I’m not like that, and I would never.” Heroshi caught himself starting to ramble. “Anyways, I passed, I’m out to train, what are you doing up so early?” Heroshi would ask. “I thought I would train too.” The boy said with a smile, “I’m going into the academy next month and I thought I’d get ahead.” His friend saying this made Heroshi laugh, but not in a condescending way, but rather a nostalgic way, for Heroshi was the same way before academy.
The two set off for the training grounds the boy behind the Heroshi. They turned it into a race, Heroshi would slow down to let the boy stay up with him, Heroshi had about four more years of training over this kid. When they arrived at the training grounds Heroshi would find a nice spot by where he found his friend and mentor Youta had found him trying to learn the clone technique and took a spot next to the gazebo, and started practicing touch explosion, which was a jutsu he found most appealing because he could use it to force an opponent to slow down or change direction if he was able to time it right. He was also working on a way to make hand seals with one hand, he thought this might come in handy when he’s in a fight so he could place two seals at once and double the firepower. Heroshi wanted to be someone in the fray of battle, he had a lot of chakra for someone his age plus he had decent control over it. He scheduled chakra control with his Ninjutsu days, and he would invest a couple of days a week to space time jutsu. He hadn’t seen his dad in a couple of days, must have meant he’s on a mission, Heroshi always got a little anxious when his dad left, especially now that he was a Genin and knew a little more exactly what his dad was doing. Heroshi would also try to train some lower level jutsu because he wanted to make sure he had an arsenal. Right now, he had very few jutsu in those aspects, he had a few strategies he would try and a lot of his time training would be spent figuring out how he would use jutsu together. Heroshi thought if he could put touch explosion into his seal of transferal. Heroshi tried to execute this but due to the lack of the touch explosion technique he failed. He also worked on his basic sealing technique, he wanted to be able to seal weapons and other stuff that he would need. He thought he could make due with those techniques. While Heroshi was going over strategy he also thought about how shinobi used poisons and toxins, and there was a jutsu his dad taught him that there was a Fuuinjutsu for the airborne toxins, the breath seal. Heroshi would spend a few minutes working on these various jutsu.
Heroshi ran himself a little rugged, but he still had a lot of energy, they joy of being young. Heroshi looked over to his friend who had been working on the clone jutsu. Heroshi thought it was time for a break and thought he would help his friend learn a jutsu or two. His friend was pretty quick on the uptake, Heroshi wasn’t sure if that was because hew was a good teacher, or if this kid was just gifted. He didn’t care, he was just happy his friend wasn’t discouraged. They would have a quick break and talk about the academy, and how Heroshi was a hero amongst their friend group. Heroshi was glad to be training with someone. He could see the distance he’s already come, but he knew he still had so far to go. He got up and nodded to the boy, it was time to get back to it. Heroshi walked back over to his spot to train.
Heroshi had a few more jutsu he wanted to try out as well as a few ways to do it. He was told there are shinobi out there who can whistle their hand seals. Heroshi would spend a few minutes practicing this over and over again. It felt like nothing was happening, but he felt maybe something was happening, he couldn’t tell. Heroshi would practice a few more jutsu including Ghost Lake breaking seal, dark river breaking seal, and the protection seal. Heroshi was getting pretty tired, but he was willing to put in the work. Heroshi remembered when he was having trouble with this clone and transformation techniques. He remembered the hard work he had to put in for those jutsu. That invigorated him to keep trying. Heroshi had a look of determination in his eyes the look you get when blasting “eye of the tiger” on a treadmill. Heroshi was ready to train as hard as he could to get his jutsu and techniques down. He tightened his headband and got to work.
Heroshi went through his strategy again, Ninjutsu attack, force them away until he can place his seals in strategic positions. Then he draws them in and slows them down and can either funnel their numbers down, or make sure his opponent is going where he wants them to go, a seal here that explodes, Heroshi visualized, a seal here that explodes, after that put a touch explosion into a transferal seal and boom, I put it on him, use a ninjutsu to get him to jump away, and boom. “That will be called strategy ‘I’” Heroshi said out loud as he finished practicing his strategy. “I will come up with more once I figure out some more jutsu and talk to a few of my peers.” Heroshi finished as he reached down for a water bottle. Covered in sweat the sun was starting to shimmer over the mountains to the east. A drop of sweat dropped from his hair down to the floor below. Heroshi was proud of himself. He looked over at his friend who was now sitting down and eating what everyone else would call breakfast. “You already hungry?” Heroshi would ask his friend. “We barely got started.” Heroshi would say smiling which seemed to be the new normal for him, Heroshi couldn’t remember a time he smiled so much.

wc: 1599
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]  Empty Re: Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]

Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:44 am
Heroshi would keep training into the hours following noon he was getting pretty tired and wanted to call it a day, but his mentor Yamato Sensei was supposed to be by soon to teach the young shinobi a few techniques and also some skills Heroshi could really use. The two had talked about a trip his sensei would want to take for a few things he needed. Heroshi was more than happy to go with his mentor, this would mean more training and the chance to really learn what it means to be a shinobi from someone Heroshi deeply admired. If his sensei didn’t come soon Heroshi still had a few more ideas about some more strategies he could work on, but he would need more ninjutsu under his belt to try that. Today was fuuinjutsu day, he was getting a little bored of working on it alone. He was thinking maybe he could try to train some space time jutsu, those really do interest Heroshi, he was going to learn a few, now might just be a good time to try to learn some, he thought to himself. Heroshi had read a scroll about space time jutsu that told him about summonings and other jutsu from this branch, Heroshi was enthused to learn one jutsu in particular, he knew it would be a stretch for him, but he knew if he could learn it, it could mean the difference to winning and losing a fight that may or may not be life and death. This jutsu took three weeks to find a scroll with the instructions on how to perform this jutsu he found the hand seals Rat - Ram - Snake - Tiger – Bird, and tried to control the singularity but he just wasn’t versed enough in the jutsu to perform it, if he could just do that speed wouldn’t matter, he could either pull people into traps, or into himself where he could have a second or third jutsu lined up to cripple his opponent. Heroshi wasn’t worried about being the fastest shinobi on the battlefield, he just needed to be the most strategic. If he could get into the mind of his opponent he could win almost if not every time. Fuuinjutsu is good for building traps and slowing down his opponents, ninjutsu would be his coup de grace it would be the nail in the coffin, but having that little bit more of edge of being able to put obstacles, or make people not be able to perform whichever action they want would be extremely accommodating to the young shinobi’s plans of becoming a respected shinobi in the village and would help him protect his home and his comrades. Heroshi was finding that receiving his dad’s praise was becoming less and less important, but getting his sensei and the people and Kage’s approval was more redeeming, and made him feel like he had more worth. After meeting his sensei as his proctor for the genin exams Heroshi has learned much, and has a new mentor and is way less reliant on his father. “I just wish you’d hurry up sensei.” Heroshi thought out loud as he looked around again the training grounds, hoping to see the friendly face of someone who could teach him a few cool jutsu. His friend had gotten bored performing the clone technique over fifteen times and decided to go do some exercising, so Heroshi didn’t quite know where he was, but he knew he was close.
Heroshi would do some of his own exercises, he had brought a jump rope and some pieces of wood. He jumped rope for a few minutes and then practiced a few high kicks, Heroshi would run onto a tree and use practice chakra control by climbing trees while using the tree climb jutsu, he was getting pretty good at it, now he also had Chidori which was shown to him by his father. Heroshi knew other users of Chidori were fast, that’s how they made it work for them, Heroshi would use the environment to make it work for him. Heroshi would run or walk up and down trees with Chidori activated and would try to keep his chakra controlled. He was also trying to figure out variations of Chidori such as Chidori Senbon. This would give his Chidori range. Heroshi would also practice shadow clones. He would need them to help against multiple opponents. He knew his chakra element was lightning from training with his dad, but he had also been putting in hard work to figure out what his other element was. He was sure it was going to be water, or earth, but air didn’t seem to far fetched either. Heroshi was hopeful it was earth or water though he could use both those to make walls or make it harder to keep in groups, bringing his idea of one-on-one fights even more plausible. Also having area of affect jutsu would be nice so if he was overrun, he could use one of those and dwindle the numbers down making it easier to make it a one-on-one fight. Heroshi didn’t like what he was hearing around the village, it felt weird, a weirdness in the air, like he could feel times were changing. He needed to be ready to put his strategies into action.
Heroshi thought he’d look around again, maybe his sensei would be waiting for him at the base of a tree, but to no avail. “This is fine, I’ll just keep thinking of ways t better myself.” Heroshi said as he walked down a tree. Heroshi thought about his weaknesses, “I’m not physically strong, or fast, I can get trapped in genjutsu pretty easy, and it would be a challenge to realize I’m in one.” He said out loud again to himself thinking of ways to make his weaknesses a little less weak. “To combat Genjutsu I want to find a jutsu or create a jutsu that will identify that I’m in a genjutsu, or I can be in a group with someone with the sharingan.” He half talked to himself while he walked around. “As for speed and strength slow them down with traps, if they’re really strong physically if I can keep them at a distance or try to duke it out with them with close quarters jutsu, my Chidori, or an explosion seal.” Heroshi was still walking around talking to himself deep in thought. “Big numbers could be funneled by walls and traps, but I could easily be overrun, but if I’m in a squad I could rely on my comrades to do their part.” Heroshi said with a smile just thinking about other people he could rely on made him feel proud. His whole life he could only rely on his own strength, but now he was considering other people helping him and trying to think ahead about how to integrate others abilities with his own. If he was in a bad mood he wasn’t anymore. Heroshi would look around once again and see his friend running up.
“Heroshi, I think I’m ready for the academy!” He said excitedly. “I want to be a genin, I’m going to be just like you!” He kept going but Heroshi couldn’t understand him talking a mile a minute. “Hang on, my sensei once made sure I was ready by asking me if I knew exactly what I was getting into, you need to think long and hard about that. I haven’t gone on any missions yet, but I’m training and getting ready to, it’s going to get real out there for shinobi, you have to ask yourself, are you ready to watch friends and family die? Are you ready to kill other people??” Heroshi would ask his friend who isn’t much younger than Heroshi. “Are you ready Hiroshi?” His friend peeped out. “I am a Genin for now, but if it meant saving you, or dad, or anyone in this village? Yeah, I could kill someone, am I ready to see people I care about die? I don’t know if anyone is ready for that, but I’ll do my best to make sure their memory lives on.” Heroshi said with a slight tear in his eye that was quickly blinked away. “I know it’s a trick question, but you know the answer when you’re ready.” He said with a big smile, “Enjoy your time in the academy buddy.” He finished walking back to his training spot.
“Okay, run through another strategy, I don’t see them, they get the jump on me? I’m by myself, what should I do?” Heroshi would ask himself. “I could keep shadow clones with me.” He thought, “They don’t last very long though.” Heroshi would play through scenario after scenario in his head. Practicing hand seals with one hand, or with whistles. Heroshi would keep trying and training, I guess it’s time for a little break until sensei gets here, I’ll have to let him know he’s late. Heroshi said as he pulled out a rice patty, he had made himself the night before. He decided to sit with his friend and just enjoy the scenery. “If he asks why I’m just sitting here you have to have my back, okay?”  Heroshi said casually, “My sensei is a little intense, a lot like me actually, probably why he chose me to be his pupil.” Heroshi told his friend with his head tilted to the side and a smile. “Don’t worry, I don’t think he would do anything to you, but he will make me work harder.” He said with a chuckle. Heroshi would keep eating in peace, while he’s out here nothing can really bother him, well, maybe his sensei, but he’s the one that’s late. Heroshi would laugh at that.

wc: 1638
twc: 3237
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]  Empty Re: Can't stop won't stop chronicles [open]

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:56 pm
Yamato was not having a horrible day, but he was low on motivation as he woke up that morning and received news of his recent shoo into the village had now gone missing. “I knew that letting him in would be a bad idea, but…that still hurts in a way that I feel like something is going to come back up…well knowing my luck they will be the next village threat.” He sighed as he dressed for morning training and made his way to the training grounds. After helping Heroshi with his Genin Exam he informed the young shinobi that he was going to be under the supervision and guide of himself and that Yamato was going to do all that he could to ensure that the young fighter would not end up as just another statistic.

He walked into the windy training grounds as he quickly made his way to the more durable training dummies as he began his typical demonstration of basic forms of taijutsu and sword formations. His breathing soon went from labored to one of focus and practice as he performed various movements that eventually broke the dummy, and shattered the training weapon. He threw the sword on the ground and stretched as he could now be confident that his mind was clear from the distractions that he had earlier. “I wonder where my little protege is anyway…” He said as he forgot that he told him that he would be coming to the training grounds today.

WC:251

Heroshi likes this post

Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:18 am
Heroshi waited around a few more minutes and went back to training, Heroshi wasn’t about to let this day go to waste. He had hours more training to get done, even if his sensei had forgotten about him, or maybe he was pulled onto a mission Heroshi would idolize his sensei so half the time he could do no wrongs. I feel like I’m getting a hang of the singularity jutsu, and I can feel the touch explosion technique coming in. Heroshi was also feeling that whistling tunes was working out a lot like hand seals. Heroshi was getting tired, but he knew he needed to keep training. He would run through strategy one again and again, trying to master the timing of every jutsu, he could visualize an enemy, and he put himself in the thick of it, but it wasn’t the same and he wasn’t sure if how he thought it would go is how it really would go. Heroshi was starting to get discouraged, he knew the techniques, and he was starting to gain the skills to perform his jutsu in different ways, and he would need to formulate plans, but plans failed. He was stuck training by himself, and he was starting to lose motivation. He needed a pick me up, something to get his drive back, but he was so new and didn’t exactly know how combat would actually work, Heroshi was hopeful when the time came, he would be able to handle himself well, for now it was back to drills and trying to learn new ways to perform his jutsu. If he had a mentor or someone to bounce ideas off of that would be awesome, but he knew he could figure it out on his own. Then he heard. “BOOM!” of a training dummy being destroyed. “Wow, that was aggressive.” Heroshi would say out loud to no one in particular, as he rounded the corner to see who had broken the training dummy, he found his sensei throw the sword on the ground. “I wonder where my protégé is anyway…” His sensei would say, “So you did forget, I knew it!” You owe me a hot coco or something, I’ve been here all day.” Heroshi would start to realize he was acting like a child. “I’m sorry sensei, I’m excited you’re here, I’ve been wondering what a real fight is like? I wanted to take on a lower-level mission that might lead to combat, but I’m worried I have zero experience in combat and if I went against someone even my rank I don’t know if I would have an edge or even a chance.” Heroshi would admit feeling silly because this was the shinobi that gave him his rank of Genin, but he felt being open and honest with him because he knew this shinobi cared if Heroshi would return from that mission, a feeling he wasn’t used to. As long as he didn’t die like a coward, or without honor, or as an embarrassment, his dad wouldn’t care not yet at least. Heroshi did need him to care though, he just wasn’t powerful enough yet. “I think I’m almost ready, but I need to know what to expect.” Heroshi would just keep dumping out his fears and would almost get emotional. “I’m sorry again sensei, what did you want to train me in today?” Heroshi would ask finally ready for his lesson from his teacher. Heroshi was both curious and excited to have his first lesson, he hoped he hadn’t acted to childish for his new sensei. Heroshi would stand in front of his sensei covered in dirt and sweat, he had been in the training grounds for quite a while.

wc: 621
twc: 3858
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:23 pm
Hearing how excited Heroshi was that he was able to find him was evident as the Jounin looked at the fresh Genin and knew exactly how he was at that age and when he was a fresh shinobi in with Team Winter.  He listened to Heroshi’s need to experience combat and then stretched a little bit.  “Well if you desire real combat then you should start closer to home.  Show me what you have learned little hero.  If I am to teach you more, I need to know what your potential is.  Also from here on out, you are not to let anyone know what I am teaching you…not because I do not want others to grow, but because my interest in your growth and wellbeing sits close to me like Miyamoto’s life once did.  So now that we have that out of the way, let us move to another area so that we do not leave any more scars on this earth alright?”  He said as he began to move towards the nature reserve and his chakra began to display itself.  He was fired up for the moment and he was happy to teach someone that needed the lessons.

WC:200
TWC: 451
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:07 pm
“Well if you desire real combat then you should start closer to home.  Show me what you have learned little hero.  If I am to teach you more, I need to know what your potential is.  Also from here on out, you are not to let anyone know what I am teaching you…not because I do not want others to grow, but because my interest in your growth and wellbeing sits close to me like Miyamoto’s life once did.  So now that we have that out of the way, let us move to another area so that we do not leave any more scars on this earth alright?” The words would leave his sensei’s mouth which both frightened and excited him. A spar with his master to the point where the earth would get scarred. He wasn’t that powerful yet, but he did have a few ideas that he could try to put into motion. Heroshi also felt a sense of pride in the fact that this powerful shinobi was going to take such a strong approach to take Heroshi under his wing. “I won’t tell anyone about our training from here on out.” Heroshi would agree with his sensei’s words may they be for the best, Heroshi would believe so. Heroshi could see his sensei’s chakra begin to display itself. His sensei would lead the pair to the nature area. Heroshi had been out here a few times to train, but he didn’t know if he’d be ready for what was about to go down. Heroshi would look at his sensei’s face and he could see the excitement building, Heroshi would wonder exactly what the older shinobi had in the works for the younger shinobi. Heroshi would run through possible scenarios in his head. He didn’t quite feel ready to spar, but he was ready to learn how combat worked and the nuances and the mechanics to help him visualize a real fight.

Wc: 324
TWC: 4182
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:17 pm
As they arrived and Heroshi agreed to keep their secrets, Yamato stretched and popped his joints with ease before sighing contently with himself. “That is good that you accepted because either way you were not leaving today without a fight.” He said as he moved towards the clearing, some 20 meters away and he turned to smirk at his young student. “Show me your defenses.” He exclaimed as he kicked off with a speed of 100 and moved towards Heroshi in a straight line. If Heroshi was unable to dodge then Yamato would fluidly move from the run to a simple backhanded hit. He was not trying to kill his student after all…

“You should always be ready for a fight, prepare weapons or have ready a skill that you can utilize in a matter of milliseconds so that even if your opponent is faster…you can make their speed a weakness at point blank range.” He said as he breathed in and out slowly but with measured instances as he would move from a backhanded hit to a kick. Of course his power was only a minimum on each hit, but his speed was all done with explosive force and without warning. He was trying to help Heroshi build up a resilience to those that utilize speed as a weapon…

WC:220
TWC:672
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:09 am
“That is good that you accepted because either way you were not leaving today without a fight.” Heroshi would hear his sensei tell him as he walked about 20 meters towards the clearing there he turned around and ran towards Heroshi, “He’s so fast.” Heroshi would think to himself tensing up and then he would hear, “Show me your defenses.” Come from his sensei as Heroshi took that split second to think a solid defense from a shinobi much more skilled than he. Heroshi would weave two different hand seals his left would weave Tiger - Horse – Ram and two shadow clones would appear to Heroshi’s left and one would appear to his right about a meter away on either side. Heroshi would weave Tiger > Boar > Ox > Dog > Snake in his right hand and would have his image run toward his sensei throwing his hands up to block the hit from his sensei. Heroshi would then whistle and weave seals of Rat - Ram - Snake - Tiger - Bird and the area around his substitution would start to distort as the gravity around the substitution would start to get extremely dense. Heroshi would then focus his lightning chakra into his muscles and add +50 vigor/ +50 speed, and he would dash backward ten meters to try to avoid a hit.
Clone one the one to Heroshi’s right would weave Boar > Tiger > Snake and then clap his hands as a chakra field would start to expand at jutsu speed as the clone would close in on his sensei but far enough away to try to avoid a backhand. The second clone would weave Ram-Horse-Ox and place an invisible explosive seal on a kunai. He would throw the kunai 7 meters towards his sensei but would hold off on activation of the explosive part.
Heroshi felt like that might be enough to not get hit in the first round of actual combat. He had heard his sensei tell him “You should always be ready for a fight, prepare weapons or have ready a skill that you can utilize in a matter of milliseconds so that even if your opponent is faster…you can make their speed a weakness at point blank range.” As he was thinking through his next step. Heroshi would be dripping sweat from anticipation and he just dumped most of his chakra in a fluid motion. If he could get his sensei to not focus on him it would offer Heroshi a chance to think of a way to maybe potentially land a hit on his sensei. “You’re so fast sensei, I don’t know if I’m quite ready for that speed yet.” Heroshi would say through labored breaths.

WC: 455
TWC: 4637

jutsu used:

Last edited by Heroshi on Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited in which justu used)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum