Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

You again? TURN UP  ( P) Empty You again? TURN UP ( P)

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:09 pm
Zen blew from his cigar, standing in front of the corner store, he was out looking for a fight drama the usual. But he had so many plans going on, his head was about to explode! Puffing, he would shoot the smoke into the air and turn forward, sipping from his water which was held in his left hand. His smoke which was on his crispy lips. Zen did indeed change up his swagger a bit. He finally cut the dreads and grew out a beard and a large afro. If he was a man, it was about that time he live like one. He already had a large mansion and he was about to open up his lab, it was his next step in the business gang.
While watching the area, he would wait, wait for the moon to come out so he could begin to lurk! Lurk for trouble, it was indeed boring and pretty lame waiting for action, though he had some stuff he wanted to do. But he was indeed happy, his office was finally build,  after waiting for so long he was able to pop open the population. Under these circumstances, the boy would begin to walk off, heading down the path in sunagakure.
Today, he was wearing no t-shirt, but he was wearing white shorts, and black sandals. His afro that was wild, he would smirk and sigh. it was time for him to get going anyways. Once he made it to the fruit store, he would puff from his cigar one good time, and put it out. Place it in his hand, he would sip from the water and walk inside the place. He wasn't to for sure what he wanted, therefore his visit was pretty short.
Now since within speculations, the boy shadows grew among the ground and the suna was going down, he was still walking around in the village wondering what was going on in other places, perhaps the same thing? who knows. Once at his next destination which was a bench, he would sit down and relax from all that walking. Placing his cigar back on his lips, he would begin to light it back up.
Puffing, the man was begin to get lazy at the time. But he still had some business to take care of, and not to mention his lab work and mansion and his brand ne woffice that just opened up. So it was work hard play hard for the gentlemen. At least he was eating and not waiting around for hand outs.
Once the perfect time came, the moon was out and it was dark, standing from the bench, he would head back into the village, hopefully he'll find himself in something, who knows?
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

You again? TURN UP  ( P) Empty Re: You again? TURN UP ( P)

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm
Dagger sees the light fading. He thinks, "Hmm, the end of the day, the beginning of the night."
Dagger decides that he would test his left eye to see if it had improve any. He quickly realized that it hadn't improved at all, not since the scar was given to him. He would quickly close his left eye because he knew that the two opposites before him, the light of seeing in his right, and the darkness of the shadows he only could see with his left eye, would mess him up dearly. He, nearly, had fallen flat on his face before he completely closed his eye. 
"Well, one day, I'll get it repaired, one day I'll have light in both eyes," He says to himself. By now he was walking past the training grounds. He stops and thinks, "Might be a good time to train, but I don't want to yet. He might be there."
He continues walking on, coming into the actual city part, wondering if he should go grab some food, or just sleep somewhere."
He would pass by somebody sitting on a bench. He wouldn't recognize the person on the bench. He wouldn't care either. He would be thinking, "I got to find a good mentor soon, some one to make me stronger than Zen."
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:01 pm
( You must didn't read my post lol)

Zen would be walking away from the bench, just before he could continue, he noticed a boy approaching directly in front of him. With a sigh, he quickly noticed it was Dagger. Walking over to the boy he would step in front of him. With his right hand that rested on his katana, he would turn towards Dagger.

" Yo?"

The man asked, he would wait for his reply, hopefully the boy had a good story this time, he seemed like the none fun type of person. But he had a good amount of skills, but it wasn't on a high level just yet. Once the boy turned to his full direction he would begin to ask him questions. " Hey man, is you part of a clan or something? Or is you just Dagger? I really didn't catch all of that information while we was sparring. Perhaps you'll love to tell me now?"  Zen asked, though if the boy was part of a clan, he'll be gladly you help him out with a few pointers, but he really didn't know how to come at him without this valuable information.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 pm
Dagger would stop from running into the guy that just stopped in from of it. He would wait to walk around for he had a feeling the guy stopped in front of him for a reason. He would see that it was Zen, who had turned towards him. He would notice that one of Zen's hands would be resting on something. He would, quickly, realized that it was a katana. He would prepare himself mentally to do something. He would then hear Zen, asking about himself again.
Dagger would say, "I told you once about myself. I don't talk about myself twice to one person. But because you have your hand on a katana, I will tell you that I am a uchiha."
Dagger would think, "I don't trust you either."
Dagger would then attempt to walk around Zen and continue on his way.
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 pm
Austin seeing the two argue then one walking away. Austin jumps in front of the first one. "Listen you have no right to talk to my master like that alright kid?" Austin keeping a close eye on the person. But at the same time looking at zen. Smiling right at his master smirking. Watching over the two in case something was about to go down. If the kid walking away would of hit zen Austin will take immediate effect.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:33 pm
Zen smirked once the boy told him he was a uchiha, in fact he was part of their kage's history. " Very well Dagger, nice to meet you 'uchiha', now since we got that out of the way, I'm Zen nara. just in case you didn't get my last name." After Zen was don't stating that, he saw Austin leaping down and trying to act hard as usual. Laughing, Zen would grab the back of Austin's shirt and hold him upwards into the air. As for Dagger, he would sigh. " Alright, sorry about that Dagger, this is one of my homies I know, anyways, I've got an idea. How about you two spar?" Zen asked, he thought this will be the perfect way for Dagger to learn. And Austin was pretty smart and cool when it came down to spars.  But as if him picking up and holding Austin in the air would work, perhaps Dagger would find that funny and stay. He didn't want the party to end so soon, it was just getting started. As if they agree with the spar, Zen would make room for them, they could throw down in this open area, due to the fact no citizens was out, they was pretty much in their homes resting and preparing themselves for tomorrow. While waiting for a reply from dagger, Zen would continue to hold Austin upwards towards the air.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:39 pm
Dagger would see the kid, and would watch Zen pick him up and would hear Zen introduce himself again and the kid. He would not laugh, because he wouldn't find it funny. He would actually feel sorry for the kid because he seemed to be trying real hard. He would hear Zen's offer. Dagger would then think, "Spar, with somebody trained by Zen? Hmmm, I don't want to, but neither seem to want to leave me alone."
He would walk off a few feet and he would turn back towards Zen and Austin. He would draw out his kunai and then would sit on his heels. He would think, "Okay, Zen, let us see how well you train people."
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 pm
Austin kicks zen in the balls forcing him to drop austin. Austin then runs toward dagger and sidesteps. Austin then goes in to kick dagger right in the leg if it hits it will make dagger fall.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:01 pm
Zen wouldn't even feel the kick due to him having balls of steel, though, he would release the boy anyways due to his retarded actions. Once the two agreed with the spar, he would step back and watch. " Alright you two, I want this to go clean, nothing mean and crazy!" Zen stated, he would begin to watch the two battle. Hopefully the Uchiha would learn something from this. Though, he didn't know who was going to win the spar, But Austin was a genin and Dagger was a academy student, so Zen could only signal Austin to go easy on him. he was a man of clean fights, he only got dirty on the high powered ones, he was never the type to abuse his power and try to man handle other people. Smoking from his cigar he would stand and watch. " Now let's get this party started." Starting off the fight he already saw Austin trying to trip Dagger to the ground, perhaps the kid had something in mind? this was going to be interesting indeed.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 pm
Dagger would be to distracted to really listen to Zen. He would be analyze the boy running at him. He would smile. He would think, "Now to take a gamble, and try something interesting."
He would watch as the boy ran at him and watch the kick come at him. Instead of ducking or dodging, he would catch the kick. He would then attempt to throw the boy off his feet over to the side, while thinking, "Let's see what he does with this."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum