Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein) Empty Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:48 pm
Kotsuzui found himself strolling through the forest that surrounded the great village of Konoha, as he so often did. On most days, Kotsuzui was too lazy to even leave his house, But he had stayed for days on end and forced himself to get out and about. On the unusual days of adventuring about, he generally did not stay within the walls of the village. There was too much going on within the village, too many people, too much noise, too much happenings. For someone who was generally hung over from drinking by himself, he nice walk in the woods was a great way to clear his mind.

The Kaguya was dressed in his usual black robes with a thick white outline on them and a traditional pare of sandals. His Konoha head guard obtained after becoming a genin was used as his belt to keep his robes up, with the head guard positioned to the left side of his hip. It was a relatively cloudy day with the sun's ray peaking through every now and then, but it did cause a nice breeze to pass by every now and then. With his hands behind his head, fingers interlocked as they passed through his crimson red hair, the Kaguya wandered about aimlessly just to keep himself occupied on this rather uneventful day.

"A bottle of sake would have been nice right about now" he thought to himself before getting lost in his thoughts
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein) Empty Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:13 am
Stein would be out doing his daily hunting of subjects, Animals usually, like nine times out of ten, and he was about to catch a snake to experiment on, as they had his attention lately, when suddenly he felt a small disturbance in the force... Ok so it was a small chakra signature, but he would go to check it out for fun anyway's, never know when one might cross something or someone interesting like that James fellow.

As the good Doctor closed in on this menial chakra signature he would note it was a boy, red hair, but long like a girls, maybe it was a girl who was underdeveloped? or under so much cloths that Stein couldn't tell for certain, the day had been indeed profitable so far, maybe he could make it more so, he would approach the boy from the tree's in front of the boy, dropping down from the branches, as he had been training himself to move silently across the branches, and this kid being an Amature according to his chakra signature.

Stein's Glasses Gleamed as the six foot doctor looked down on the boy, how his glasses always seemed to gleam was beyond him, but they did, and the smirk, one of devilish nature, but then again Stein always had that grin, what was he so happy about all the time to always be grinning like that? Maybe he lost his mind?, Any sort the good Doctor wore black cloths that seemed stitched together with grey ones, for the shirt anyways, and his White lab coat, it too was covered in Stitches, even the pockets seemed to me like Stitches a human would have, and speaking of Stitches on a human, Stein was covered in them, he would slide his hands into his pockets and pull out a cigarette lighting it and taking a puff.

Meanwhile he found a stop that looked oddly enough like a desk chair and he would sit on it, what appeared to be the back of the chair was pointed towards this red headed kid in black robes, the doctor's chest leaning against that part and crossing his arms across the top lip of it, as Stein was looking at the red head kid, he also had what seemed like a screw in his head, which he would reach up and turn a few clicks before he would finally address the kid " Greetings...." Stein noticed the Same Symbol on this kids headband as he had been seeing around the heads, necks, arms, legs, and such over most around these parts, the symbol of the leaf village.

Still Stein continued "Greetings Young one, Names Stein, Frank Nathanial Stein, but you can call me Stein, what might I ask are you doing in the woods today? looking for a lost pet or something?" Stein tilted his head to the side as he asked the questions, seeming even more inquisitive then his words even as he waited for the kid to answer.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm
To Kotsuzui's luck, it seemed like something exciting was about to happen. To his complete and utter surprise, a man dropped form the trees landing a ways ahead of the Kaguya. To be honest, it startled the Kaguya for he had not seen or heard the man, his presence was completely hidden from him which meant one of two things; it was due to a lack of skill and experience on Kotsuzui's part, or a testimony to this mans own skill, probably why the young Kaguya shouldn't be wondering off on his own. But, Kotsuzui could not help but break a grin across his face, much like that of the one currently plastered on the man who just made his appearance known.

The man had an eerie aura that seemed to emit off of him. Kotsuzui could clearly tell the man was taller than he was, but it was his appearance that added to this feeling of being eerie. Everything about him, his clothing and what could be seen of his body, was stitched up almost as though he had performed one to many experiments on himself. Maybe he stitched patches of skin from the enemies he killed onto himself as a testament to his own abilities? Maybe he was just weird like that? Whatever the reasoning may be, Kotsuzui may have gotten himself into a bit of a predicament. He was going to have to choose his words wisely and not pick the wrong nerve with this guy as he so often did with people.

The man sat down onto a wooden stump that so conveniently seemed to be perfect for him. Maybe he had chosen this spot to meet Kotsuzui and was watching the whole time, secretly waiting for him to get to this spot, a trap?

"Stein..." Kotsuzui spoke, acknowledging the new comer. "Pleasure to meet you" he continued, not so sure whether it would in fact be a pleasure or not.

"As you can tell" Kotsuzui said as he removed his hands from behind his head and places them both onto the Konoha head guard around his waist, "I am a Konoha nin. I'm just taking a walk in the woods around here. Things get boring inside the village, outside leads to more excitement." Choosing to withhold his own name for now, Kotsuzui wanted to see how things were going to go before he provided more information on himself.

"However..." he continued as he scanned Stein noticing the thing sticking out of his head, "I can't see any recognition of a village crest on you. May I ask what are you doing in the woods today, Stein sir?" the Kaguya asked, being ever more so suspicious about the fellow.

Total word count: 696
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:12 pm
Stein had noted the smile on the other person's face as he was sitting down, Stein wondered what this kid was smiling about, if he had heard anything from the Konoha authorities he should know that Stein had Killed one of Konoha's Genin within the very walls of Konoha itself, because of his Naivety granted and the Naivety of one of Konoha's Chuunin was Stein allowed in through the gates of Konoha, Oh well Maybe he will wipe the smile off the face of the kid eventually, Maybe he will take the kid as his assistant, who knew when it came to this crazy fool.

This Kid must be fresh from the Academy, Stein could tell due to his long hours of studying of the Academy and Genin subjects in Konoha, this kid had that same feel eminiating from him, and Stein would listen as the kid began to speak, Stein stayed quiet , taking a drag from his cigarette, and flicking a few ashes off onto the forest floor, dry as it was, the ash would not catch the forest on fire, Stein made sure of that.

Meanwhile the kid talked about being from Konoha and why he was in the woods alone, seemed to make sense, the best moments for Stein so far had been in these very woods, Stein noticed the kid did not speak his own name the entire time, How rude, not introducing one's self after they Introduce themselves, although his appearance would give who he is away to the knowledgeable, Or maybe they are trying to keep it hush hush, after all one of their own killed in their walls and they didn't avenge the kid at all, let alone get a body, would be sad to admit to indeed.

None the less, This Kid wound up asking him what he was doing in the woods and Stein just laughed for a moment then he looked at the kid with a straight face "Kid... as you gave me no Name to call you by, how rude... I am in the Forest looking for specimens, Snakes in particular, they fascinate me as of late and I do wish to study them more in depth, Mine are more or less dead and I need a new one, then I noticed you and I had to come to find out more, You seem I am Inquisitive, and my Motive is Simple, to Observe and Experiment, that's all, You see Everything in this world is my test subject, including myself as you can see " at this point he gestured to the stitches over his body.

Stein then looked up at the kid in the eyes and asked with a eerie grin "So Kid, care to show me what you got? " this could be taken in many ways, but they would all end with the same thing, Stein already had set in his mind, it was long enough, he needed to experiment on someone or something, this Kid would be good enough if need be meanwhile he waited on the kid to respond, this would be interesting Indeed.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:56 pm
Kotsuzui looked at Stein a bit confused when he started laughing after he had posed his question. Was there something funny about what he asked, or was this guy simply a mad man? But eventually Stein would give Kotsuzui an answer. He seemed somewhat offended that Kotsuzui did not introduce himself, which is not so much a surprise to him for it was common courtesy to do so after someone else had done so. But Stein's following answer only gave Kotsuzui even more reason to not introduce himself fully. The guy was a mad scientist. He was out here looking for snake test subjects, but Kotsuzui's presence grabbed his attention. After he finished explaining basically his reason for living, Kotsuzui came to one clear conclusion; if this Stein guy figured out Kotsuzui was a member of the Kaguya clan, he may wish to experiment on him and eventually add more "improvements" to himself. His lack of a village crest also lead Kotsuzui to believe this guy was a missing nin. All in all, this guy could be dangerous and Kotsuzui may be treading on thin waters here.

"Sorry about my bad manners" Kotsuzui said, "I don't meet many people so my social skills aren't the greatest" trying to come up with a reason for not having given his name as to not get Stein too upset. "The name's Kotsuzui" hoping Stein wouldn't infer for a family name. Stein's following question was somewhat of a confusing one for Kotsuzui. Did he merely want Kotsuzui to demonstrate his skills, verbally tell him, or attack him to see how strong he really is?

"Well, the thing is I don't have much to offer you" he replied, deciding to go with the verbal route. "I only recently obtained this" tapping the metallic part of the Konoha head band turned into a belt. "So to be entirely honest, I don't have anything to show you besides generic E-ranked jutsus that I'm pretty sure you do not want to see. I haven't even been placed into a team yet so I don't even have a sensei to train me. Sorry to disappoint" as Kotsuzui shrugged. He knew that this could lead to a few outcomes, some being beneficial to him, others not so much. The next few moments for Kotsuzui were crucial ones.

WC: 1,083
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:16 pm
Stein would listen to this kid speak, the tone, volume and pitch told Stein this kid was indeed male, or a masculine Female, anyways, he finally had a name, Kotsuzui, excellent, Stein liked to know the name of future Test subjects if they had one, then the kid carried one about knowledge, was not what Stein was talking about, but it didn't really matter in his mind, this Kid would be a test subject.

But first he would pay the kid in knowledge, It was only fair to compensate his test subjects, so he would nod as the kid talked about having no team or Sensei, as sad as that was, Stein would speak up at the end of the sentence, "Well Tell me what did the chakra paper give you as an element, and maybe I can help you with some jutsu?" Stein gave his smirk, he planned to exuast the kid to the point he couldn't fight against what he wanted to do, if only the kid would accept the offer.

If Accepted Stein would start at the bottom of the list of things he knew, and what the kid could learn, if he is told Earth, and gauging from the Chakra levels he could sense. " I can teach you some basic Medical stuff, I can teach you the thousand years of death, I can even teach you how to summon a staff made of earth, or even How to mark creatures or people for various reasons, such as tracking or Summoning , maybe a few more things too" He was just starting on the lower end and was going to work his way up more later.

If Denied then Stein would try to think of another way to get this Kid to Accept his offer, mostly cause he didn't feel right about just taking something without paying, but he would if he had to, at least that's how Stein was thinking at this moment.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:06 pm
Stein's responded with a question, asking the Kaguya what his chakra nature was, and depending on what it is he was willing to help him learn new techniques. Then he went on explaining what possible techniques he could teach the teen, but the whole time he had a smirk on his face which left Kotsuzui questioning what his true motives were. From what he had observed and heard, Kotsuzui was coming to the conclusion that this guy was planning on using his body as a test subject. It would only be a matter of time before he figured out Kotsuzui was a Kaguya. But why go through the trouble of teaching someone before you experiment on them?  Maybe his experiments do not kill the subjects and he in fact does actually want to take in Kotsuzui as a pupil of sorts. All the questions running through his mind were distracting, and he had to force himself back to reality to answer Stein.

"My element is earth" he replied. Then he thought through everything he had offered that he can teach. "I'm not so sure learning how to create an earth staff would be of much help to me" he added, "however, if you know how to do that then you also know other Earth skills, correct? I'd be interested in learning earth jutsus. I was also planning on becoming a medic nin, it makes no sense that..." but he cut himself off, as an idea struck him out of nowhere.

"I have an idea, and I'd like to know what you think of it" Kotsuzui said. "I would appreciate you teaching me medic and earth skills, but you've made it clear that you have experience with testing. And it doesn't take a genius to realize you're likely to use me as a test subject. If you take me under your wing and you do use me as a test subject, do you have anything that you've experimented on in which you could give me to make me stronger, along with your teachings. If so, there's no chance of the higher ups of Konoha finding out about this, you have my word. I'd be your pupil." There was a brief pause before Kotsuzui continued. "I may have something that you'll find interesting."

WC: 1,464
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:39 am
(Just Make sure to put at least 6 stats into Chakra, and you will be able to use everything I am about to show you in this post, gunna have to Exit, got things to do, So I am sorry to Cram everything into one post, but want to make sure you can get Half wc on it all to help you out)

Stein listened to what the kid wanted to learn of what he could teach, so Stein went down the line of jutsu, Ignoring his rant about testing and such, Stein lost interest in him, So He would go fetch a wolf and strung it up with some sturdy Vine, it was knocked out already due to his seal he placed on it, and then with a quick showing he started down the list.

First Stein would do the hand signs slowly and made a staff out of the earth, he paid no mind to the kid about the comment of the staff, Stein just knew it was handy to have, specially to practice with, for the style of fighting he liked to do, Once the staff was formed though he tossed it to the side and moved right on to the next jutsu.

Then Stein would Crouch low to the ground, and forming what looked like a tiger hand seal, suddenly thrust his arms straight up and smacked the wolf in the ribs and started it swinging, with the hand sign, then he would run chakra to his hands and started explaining this jutsu "This is just basic Chakra channeled to the hands, it heals anything falling just shy of broken Bones"

The next thing Stein did was explain as well " Also pushing chakra from your hands into the target and forming a small mark with a separate jutsu, and you can track the person or summon them, given the right tech and skills" Stein meanwhile also had the chakra go from his palms to his finger tips and it changed color, and he explained "This one removes Pain, trust me the wolf will be thankful in a moment" and then with a quick set of hand signs and then slamming his hand into the ground, the ground rose up and smacked the Wolf in the head hard, then repeating the process, making sure both times the hand seals were slow enough for the kid to follow, replaced the earth where it was from.

Next Stein went back into the woods, and after awhile he gathered a bunch, and I mean a bunch of Sticks, and tied them together in a set way with vines to make it look like a person, or close enough anyways, And then Stein explained "just like with the Medical Basics I showed you earlier, chakra to your hands, imagine them being like Hot knife's and the ground is butter" and then he dived at the ground, going Under, then his hands would come up as he went under the doll he just made and pulled it down a bit, by its 'Ankles' and then he would push it back up after making it go down to its Chin, Stein would appear beside the doll after that and begin to explain "That move allows you to trap weaker ninja easily so you can interrogate or do as you please"

Stein would then turn around and face the wolf again, with a series of Hand seals, slow enough and as always, in view of the boy to watch, suddenly a couple of rocks flew from the ground and smacked the wolf, nothing deadly just enough to be effective, and after a little time to show this next set of hand seals he started to form was a new jutsu, a little ways off from anything a rock spike appeared up out of the ground, and then Stein Explained as the next jutsu formed "AS with the other jutsu with no seals, channel chakra to your hand, imagine the earth forming around your hand and then " as stein spoke the rocks on the ground gathered around his fist, and he just punched the wolf, a few bones breaking from the sounds, but the earlier jutsu he used nullified the pain, and thus the wolf did not wake.

Then He turned to the wolf and once more chakra flowed to his hands, looking like the first medical jutsu did, but much more potent and Stein explained "with some more chakra and training, your basic medical knowledge can heal broken bones as well" and he showed it as he healed the ribs he broke inside the wolf, then he would turn towards the Spike of earth he made earlier, and once more, with hand seals, suddenly a river of mud basically moved its way to the spike surrounding it, and with another set of hand seals, Stein flipped the earth over from under the mud and spike, returning it to the way it was before.

And then Stein stood up and looked to the wolf, and with a series of hand signs easily made for this apprentice follow, would have Pillars rise up around the wolf, making a prison of sorts, and then now came the little bit harder part, the part where he explains about the last three jutsu he can teach, with minor displays for a couple "Alright Kots, this next one is just like the Chakra Anesthetic which made the wolf feel nothing, except it will be invisible, and will drain its chakra into you" he demonstrated with a quick touch on the Kots boy, not long enough to do any damage, but if allowed, was just long enough for him to feel the tug at his chakra.

If Successful, which if he had to Stein would move way over the kids reaction time to be able to dodge so that he could give the kid the example, then he would move on to the next two, Stein would extend his arm to the wolf, where he had marked it earlier and began to explain "You see when I Marked this wolf, it created a seal that only most higher up fuinjutsu users can see, now this technique removes it " and he touched the wolf and it was gone, then next Stein Marked it again and explained " Now this next one is a bit different" and then with the three hand signs needed, and followed by a clap Stein then explained "This made it so the Seal is harder to break, as well as easier for YOU or whoever else is around that you want to remove it, just needs some blood" and then Stein cut himself with a Kunai that made him bleed enough to cancel both the Blood seal and the Mark seal.

Stein would look to the kid "Well the rest in your hands, Cherio" He had things to do, and he no longer wanted to experiment on the kid like he did earlier, this kid if he was a quick learner however would have a plethora of new jutsu at his disposal. Stein however had things to do, which is why he left so quickly after explaining the last of the jutsu, he wanted to understand better his new ability growing within him, as well as a jutsu he was experimenting with.

(Exit from Kots's Presence)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stein went to the Dragon Caves that Kiru had led him to once, A note was left for Adam, described as the red headed one who still was sealed inside the cave, as Stein had permission to enter the cave this would be no issue, the dragons would leave him alone, the Note spoke of Adam's Payment for being a part of Koukan, and it had Adam's ryo that Kiru took from him, well Stein decided to take it in to him, or at least most of it, Stein decided that half of it would be good, as well as nice incentive for Adam to stick around.

Stein approached the sleeping Adam, and set his 5k ryo next to him, and then Stein Noticed something, a seal on him, Well what good would the man do to Koukan sealed up, Stein knew the seal himself, so he knew what it did, so he would reach down and unseal the five element seal, using five element unseal, and then pocketing the other 5k from the money the ruler of Dragons has left.

Going further in as not to be disturbed by Adam if he stirred at all, and then Stein would extend his arms, and His threads began to seep out of his hands, Looping around and piling up, slowly it started to look like a pair of feet, and slowly the threads would fill up the legs next, slowly working its way up, Making a hollow Shell basically eventually of a full body. Working up the legs, then the waist, the abdomen area, the chest, the shoulders, then down into arms, and doubling back to form a neck and then finally a head. Then Stein would begin to run his hands up and down along the body, Chakra forming over his hands as he reshapes the body, and copying his own organs and having them mimic the same placement as they are in his body, inside of this new body.

Sadly as much as the body was a success so far, Stein could not copy the heart in this method, Before he could grow the rest of this skin and what not he needed to get the heart in place, he let out a sigh as he had his threads push out the Water heart container he had made previously and slide it into the spot where the heart belonged, and then he continued shortly afterwards, now he slowly moved his hands down the body, he pieced together the skin, Molecule by Molecule, and then he would grow the hair once the skin was fully formed.

Staring at his master piece for a moment, he would then go gather up some random cloths, luckily they fit his creation, and he stared at the perfection for a moment, but then he realized he was almost looking in a mirror, and the cloths, as fitting as they were, did not look quit right on him, so he would use the threads inside the body to change the shape of the body, shortened the height a bit, and using his chakra he made the skin darker, changed the color of the hair, and even lengthen it.

Then Stein would Look at it, he made the body feminine for this one, he had found her a nice Kunoichi outfit that fit her shapely curves perfectly, and even had her long black hair he gave to her up in a pony tail.

At this point she would open her eyes, revealing piercing blue eyes, Much like a sea, deep, Mysterious, and dangerous, As this was a heart that belonged to Kira her personality seemed to match a lot like hers, as she had a emotionless face on, maybe edging on Serious, but shortly after her body collapsed for a moment, and Stein had to catch her from hitting the ground. Due to the Freshness of the body it was weak, Stein now knowing this decided to plan ahead for future creations.

She fluttered her eyes open as she looked up at stein and she tilted her head and asked him in a voice that sounded identical to her eyes and they way the looked, asking him "Who Am I?" And it threw Stein off for a moment, he did not know what to call her at first, but after some pondering, he nodded and smiled down at her and said "You are Shigure, Shigure Kousaka , you will be a Master of Weapons and much more, You are my Creation" and Stein smiled even bigger, He just created life.

After awhile of resting Shigure would finally be able to get her legs up underneath her, and she gave thought for the first time since being created, this man created her, she was like his daughter then? She would shake her head free of the thoughts, No this man was her master, He would give her the orders she would follow, She would follow him into darkness, and believed he would lead her into light, that is who this man is to her, she would turn to Stein who was now on his feet and bow to him, saying to him "Thank you Master, for making me your first creation, what are your orders" She was falling right in line with a loyal Kunoichi already.

Stein shook his head and looked at her "Free Will and Life, those are my gifts to you, if you persist, I suppose we can think of something for you eventually, but for now, just try to get stronger" And with that Stein smiled and began to head for the Exit of the Dragon Caves, he was successful in his creation, but he felt very drained now, he did a lot today and would need to rest soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile as Stein Left the caves to go rest, Shigure was left in them, He had told her to get stronger, But how? Push Ups, Sit ups, Hard training Exercises those were the way, so she would do a hand stand, and then began to do push ups while only on her hands, she had incredible balance and flexability, and her suit hugged her tight enough it kept her breasts out of the way while she lowered herself till her arms made ninety degree angles, and then back till her arms were straight.

Even though it would not take long in her current state, Shigure still pushed herself to go as long as she could, before she had to flip back over to her feet, she was a woman after all and would not live with the humiliation of falling into the dirt from some measly push ups, then she would go hunting out for a bit of Stalagmite in the caves, or whatever is the one that hangs from the tops, and would find a good grip on it before lifting her legs up off the ground, doing like scrunches as well as pulling herself up with her arms, a double time work out if she ever did think up of one, this one would help to strengthen her abs, her triceps, her wrists, her fingers, he grip, and an untold number more of muscles in her arms, back , chest, and solar plexus area.

Once more it would not take long, and she was dropping on to her feet on the ground, she was tiring fast, but what was one to expect from a newly created being, she would let out a sigh, as she decided staying in the cave while she trained would most likely be most benifical to her, She noticed the man with red hair who was asleep closer to the exit as she traveled and explored the dragon caves, as the Dragons Saw Stein make her, they did not bother her, she would take a seat across the cave from the sleeping man, little did she now it was once the same spot Stein sat when he was brought here, and waited to see if the man would wake.

She could not make it, she needed rest and her eyelids fluttered shut as she slowly laid down and curled up almost into a ball, as she fell asleep as well, her dreams, there was none at this time, as she did not care for them to remember them even if she did have them, her body just rested as it gained energy for a later day and more training.

Using Partial WC from here

TWC- 5031, Claiming 25 Stats for Stein and Shigure

Claiming Creation of Shigure (will be makin Stat page)

5000/5000 Masked Beast Flesh Clone Learned

Exit

AP Total Spent in this Thread was 390, Stein has 450, Shigure Spent none

(Kiru Gave me Permission on Skype to NPC his character to get Adam's money back My Skype is Fenikkusu14 if you wish me to C/P it to you to prove it)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:52 am
Approved unless stopped <3
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 pm
Kotsuzui stood there waiting to see what Stein would have to say about his offer. He could tell that Stein was running through his own mind, thinking of something. It kind of made Kotsuzui nervous. He did not know Stein at all and for someone to experiment on themselves, there but be something up with them. If he was and unpredictable person, Kotsuzui could be in trouble. After a few moments of so, Stein simply got off his chair and left shortly returning with a knocked out wolf that he strung up to a tree with some vines he found. "What's this guy up to?" Kotsuzui thought to himself as he stood there watching him.

Out of nowhere Stein started performing a set of hand seals. At first, Kotsuzui tensed up as he was caught off guard and was getting himself ready to react for he thought Stein was about to attack him. But he did the hand signs rather slowly, and out came an earth staff from the ground. "I guess he didn't hear me" Kotsuzui thought to himself once again referring to the remark he had just made about not wanting to know how to create and earth staff. After all, being from the Kaguya clan, Kotsuzui's whole body was basically a weapon and he still did not see the need for this jutsu. But maybe he was going to learn it anyways, possibly use it as a way to practice learning jutsus. It was pretty clear that Stein was showing him this jutsu because he was going to teach him and wasn't planning to attack Kotsuzui. But Stein quickly tossed the wooden staff and moved on to another jutsu he planned on showing.

With this next jutsu, he stuck with wolf with a rising strike right into the creatures ribs. But then he explained what the jutsu was, that it healed injuries but came up just short and could not heal broken bones. Right after, he followed up with another jutsu that continued from his position of the healing one. This one created a mark on the wolf, or chosen target which would allow you to either track the target or summon them. This was along the lines of sealing jutsus, which Kotsuzui made no reference to wanting to becoming a sealing nin or wanting to learn sealing jutsus. But anything would be helpful to a ninja who currently knew nothing and he would remember this one. Then he concentrated his chakra to his finger tips as it removed the pain from the wolf. Next, with a set of seals he slapped the ground causing a chunk of it to rise up and smash right into the head of the wolf. "That was unnecessary" he said to himself, but Kotsuzui remembered that everything in this world was Stein's test subject, and in a way it was helpful to show Kotsuzui was the jutsu was meant for.

Stein left again, this time coming back with a mass amount of sticks and stuck them together with vines making them shape into a person. Next he showed an earth jutsu which allowed him to both go under the ground and travel through it. The make shift doll was pulled into the ground by Stein, and then pushed back out before Stein made his way back out. "That's a neat skill" Kotsuzui mumbled, excited to learn that jutsu. The next earth jutsu shot a spray of rocks at the wolf, and Kotsuzui wondered why not just shoot the stick person and not harm the wolf? Then, he created a rock spike out of the ground, following by surrounding his fist by rocks and breaking a few bones in the wolf. But it did not matter because he showed a more advance healing jutsu that allowed for the healing of broken bones, healing the damage he had done to the wolf. Then he created a river of mud, and then flipped the earth returning everything to new. "Damn this guy knows a lot, he must have so many more, stronger skills. This could be good learning from him" Kotsuzui thought to himself.

Next a prison of pillar formed around the hanging wolf, and Stein began walking towards Kotsuzui explaining what he was going to do. By simply placing his hands on Kotsuzui, Stein absorbed some of his chakra. Kotsuzui could feel the energy being pulled out of him as he almost fell to one knee from the sudden loss of energy. But Stein ended it before it got too far, and Kotsuzui was thankful for it. He went on to remove the first mark he placed on the wolf, and placed a second seal on it. He explained what it was for, and why he cut himself with a kunai, but to be honest Kotsuzui was a little confused on this one and wasn't sure what he was just shown. And just like that Stein left. "This guy is weird" Kotsuzui said, "who shows a student a ton of moves but then doesn't stay to make sure they properly learn them? Anyways, like he said the rest is in my hands." With that Kotsuzui turned and headed for the Konoha training ground where he would practice the jutsus just shown to him. As he walked away, a grin spread across his face. One way or another, Kotsuzui knew he'd be seeing Stein again.

WC: 901/2365

(I'll be continuing this topic as i learn the jutsus shown).

Last edited by Kaguya Kotsuzui on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum