HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Unexpected Intrusion
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 7:59 am

» Wolves of Kumo
by Kei Yuki Today at 7:48 am

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 7:32 am

» Daniel Kiyade's Training (Closed)
by Daniel Kiayde Today at 7:01 am

» Raiton Cape
by Love Sakumo Today at 6:16 am

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 6:14 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 6:06 am

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 6:01 am

» Kalix LEarning Moving Earth Core (T)
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:46 am

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Orokana <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 12000
100%

PostSubject: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:48 am

Kotsuzui found himself strolling through the forest that surrounded the great village of Konoha, as he so often did. On most days, Kotsuzui was too lazy to even leave his house, But he had stayed for days on end and forced himself to get out and about. On the unusual days of adventuring about, he generally did not stay within the walls of the village. There was too much going on within the village, too many people, too much noise, too much happenings. For someone who was generally hung over from drinking by himself, he nice walk in the woods was a great way to clear his mind.

The Kaguya was dressed in his usual black robes with a thick white outline on them and a traditional pare of sandals. His Konoha head guard obtained after becoming a genin was used as his belt to keep his robes up, with the head guard positioned to the left side of his hip. It was a relatively cloudy day with the sun's ray peaking through every now and then, but it did cause a nice breeze to pass by every now and then. With his hands behind his head, fingers interlocked as they passed through his crimson red hair, the Kaguya wandered about aimlessly just to keep himself occupied on this rather uneventful day.

"A bottle of sake would have been nice right about now" he thought to himself before getting lost in his thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm

To Kotsuzui's luck, it seemed like something exciting was about to happen. To his complete and utter surprise, a man dropped form the trees landing a ways ahead of the Kaguya. To be honest, it startled the Kaguya for he had not seen or heard the man, his presence was completely hidden from him which meant one of two things; it was due to a lack of skill and experience on Kotsuzui's part, or a testimony to this mans own skill, probably why the young Kaguya shouldn't be wondering off on his own. But, Kotsuzui could not help but break a grin across his face, much like that of the one currently plastered on the man who just made his appearance known.

The man had an eerie aura that seemed to emit off of him. Kotsuzui could clearly tell the man was taller than he was, but it was his appearance that added to this feeling of being eerie. Everything about him, his clothing and what could be seen of his body, was stitched up almost as though he had performed one to many experiments on himself. Maybe he stitched patches of skin from the enemies he killed onto himself as a testament to his own abilities? Maybe he was just weird like that? Whatever the reasoning may be, Kotsuzui may have gotten himself into a bit of a predicament. He was going to have to choose his words wisely and not pick the wrong nerve with this guy as he so often did with people.

The man sat down onto a wooden stump that so conveniently seemed to be perfect for him. Maybe he had chosen this spot to meet Kotsuzui and was watching the whole time, secretly waiting for him to get to this spot, a trap?

"Stein..." Kotsuzui spoke, acknowledging the new comer. "Pleasure to meet you" he continued, not so sure whether it would in fact be a pleasure or not.

"As you can tell" Kotsuzui said as he removed his hands from behind his head and places them both onto the Konoha head guard around his waist, "I am a Konoha nin. I'm just taking a walk in the woods around here. Things get boring inside the village, outside leads to more excitement." Choosing to withhold his own name for now, Kotsuzui wanted to see how things were going to go before he provided more information on himself.

"However..." he continued as he scanned Stein noticing the thing sticking out of his head, "I can't see any recognition of a village crest on you. May I ask what are you doing in the woods today, Stein sir?" the Kaguya asked, being ever more so suspicious about the fellow.

Total word count: 696
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Kotsuzui looked at Stein a bit confused when he started laughing after he had posed his question. Was there something funny about what he asked, or was this guy simply a mad man? But eventually Stein would give Kotsuzui an answer. He seemed somewhat offended that Kotsuzui did not introduce himself, which is not so much a surprise to him for it was common courtesy to do so after someone else had done so. But Stein's following answer only gave Kotsuzui even more reason to not introduce himself fully. The guy was a mad scientist. He was out here looking for snake test subjects, but Kotsuzui's presence grabbed his attention. After he finished explaining basically his reason for living, Kotsuzui came to one clear conclusion; if this Stein guy figured out Kotsuzui was a member of the Kaguya clan, he may wish to experiment on him and eventually add more "improvements" to himself. His lack of a village crest also lead Kotsuzui to believe this guy was a missing nin. All in all, this guy could be dangerous and Kotsuzui may be treading on thin waters here.

"Sorry about my bad manners" Kotsuzui said, "I don't meet many people so my social skills aren't the greatest" trying to come up with a reason for not having given his name as to not get Stein too upset. "The name's Kotsuzui" hoping Stein wouldn't infer for a family name. Stein's following question was somewhat of a confusing one for Kotsuzui. Did he merely want Kotsuzui to demonstrate his skills, verbally tell him, or attack him to see how strong he really is?

"Well, the thing is I don't have much to offer you" he replied, deciding to go with the verbal route. "I only recently obtained this" tapping the metallic part of the Konoha head band turned into a belt. "So to be entirely honest, I don't have anything to show you besides generic E-ranked jutsus that I'm pretty sure you do not want to see. I haven't even been placed into a team yet so I don't even have a sensei to train me. Sorry to disappoint" as Kotsuzui shrugged. He knew that this could lead to a few outcomes, some being beneficial to him, others not so much. The next few moments for Kotsuzui were crucial ones.

WC: 1,083
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 am

Stein's responded with a question, asking the Kaguya what his chakra nature was, and depending on what it is he was willing to help him learn new techniques. Then he went on explaining what possible techniques he could teach the teen, but the whole time he had a smirk on his face which left Kotsuzui questioning what his true motives were. From what he had observed and heard, Kotsuzui was coming to the conclusion that this guy was planning on using his body as a test subject. It would only be a matter of time before he figured out Kotsuzui was a Kaguya. But why go through the trouble of teaching someone before you experiment on them?  Maybe his experiments do not kill the subjects and he in fact does actually want to take in Kotsuzui as a pupil of sorts. All the questions running through his mind were distracting, and he had to force himself back to reality to answer Stein.

"My element is earth" he replied. Then he thought through everything he had offered that he can teach. "I'm not so sure learning how to create an earth staff would be of much help to me" he added, "however, if you know how to do that then you also know other Earth skills, correct? I'd be interested in learning earth jutsus. I was also planning on becoming a medic nin, it makes no sense that..." but he cut himself off, as an idea struck him out of nowhere.

"I have an idea, and I'd like to know what you think of it" Kotsuzui said. "I would appreciate you teaching me medic and earth skills, but you've made it clear that you have experience with testing. And it doesn't take a genius to realize you're likely to use me as a test subject. If you take me under your wing and you do use me as a test subject, do you have anything that you've experimented on in which you could give me to make me stronger, along with your teachings. If so, there's no chance of the higher ups of Konoha finding out about this, you have my word. I'd be your pupil." There was a brief pause before Kotsuzui continued. "I may have something that you'll find interesting."

WC: 1,464
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 am

Approved unless stopped <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Kotsuzui stood there waiting to see what Stein would have to say about his offer. He could tell that Stein was running through his own mind, thinking of something. It kind of made Kotsuzui nervous. He did not know Stein at all and for someone to experiment on themselves, there but be something up with them. If he was and unpredictable person, Kotsuzui could be in trouble. After a few moments of so, Stein simply got off his chair and left shortly returning with a knocked out wolf that he strung up to a tree with some vines he found. "What's this guy up to?" Kotsuzui thought to himself as he stood there watching him.

Out of nowhere Stein started performing a set of hand seals. At first, Kotsuzui tensed up as he was caught off guard and was getting himself ready to react for he thought Stein was about to attack him. But he did the hand signs rather slowly, and out came an earth staff from the ground. "I guess he didn't hear me" Kotsuzui thought to himself once again referring to the remark he had just made about not wanting to know how to create and earth staff. After all, being from the Kaguya clan, Kotsuzui's whole body was basically a weapon and he still did not see the need for this jutsu. But maybe he was going to learn it anyways, possibly use it as a way to practice learning jutsus. It was pretty clear that Stein was showing him this jutsu because he was going to teach him and wasn't planning to attack Kotsuzui. But Stein quickly tossed the wooden staff and moved on to another jutsu he planned on showing.

With this next jutsu, he stuck with wolf with a rising strike right into the creatures ribs. But then he explained what the jutsu was, that it healed injuries but came up just short and could not heal broken bones. Right after, he followed up with another jutsu that continued from his position of the healing one. This one created a mark on the wolf, or chosen target which would allow you to either track the target or summon them. This was along the lines of sealing jutsus, which Kotsuzui made no reference to wanting to becoming a sealing nin or wanting to learn sealing jutsus. But anything would be helpful to a ninja who currently knew nothing and he would remember this one. Then he concentrated his chakra to his finger tips as it removed the pain from the wolf. Next, with a set of seals he slapped the ground causing a chunk of it to rise up and smash right into the head of the wolf. "That was unnecessary" he said to himself, but Kotsuzui remembered that everything in this world was Stein's test subject, and in a way it was helpful to show Kotsuzui was the jutsu was meant for.

Stein left again, this time coming back with a mass amount of sticks and stuck them together with vines making them shape into a person. Next he showed an earth jutsu which allowed him to both go under the ground and travel through it. The make shift doll was pulled into the ground by Stein, and then pushed back out before Stein made his way back out. "That's a neat skill" Kotsuzui mumbled, excited to learn that jutsu. The next earth jutsu shot a spray of rocks at the wolf, and Kotsuzui wondered why not just shoot the stick person and not harm the wolf? Then, he created a rock spike out of the ground, following by surrounding his fist by rocks and breaking a few bones in the wolf. But it did not matter because he showed a more advance healing jutsu that allowed for the healing of broken bones, healing the damage he had done to the wolf. Then he created a river of mud, and then flipped the earth returning everything to new. "Damn this guy knows a lot, he must have so many more, stronger skills. This could be good learning from him" Kotsuzui thought to himself.

Next a prison of pillar formed around the hanging wolf, and Stein began walking towards Kotsuzui explaining what he was going to do. By simply placing his hands on Kotsuzui, Stein absorbed some of his chakra. Kotsuzui could feel the energy being pulled out of him as he almost fell to one knee from the sudden loss of energy. But Stein ended it before it got too far, and Kotsuzui was thankful for it. He went on to remove the first mark he placed on the wolf, and placed a second seal on it. He explained what it was for, and why he cut himself with a kunai, but to be honest Kotsuzui was a little confused on this one and wasn't sure what he was just shown. And just like that Stein left. "This guy is weird" Kotsuzui said, "who shows a student a ton of moves but then doesn't stay to make sure they properly learn them? Anyways, like he said the rest is in my hands." With that Kotsuzui turned and headed for the Konoha training ground where he would practice the jutsus just shown to him. As he walked away, a grin spread across his face. One way or another, Kotsuzui knew he'd be seeing Stein again.

WC: 901/2365

(I'll be continuing this topic as i learn the jutsus shown).

Last edited by Kaguya Kotsuzui on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)   Today at 8:14 am

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Turn of Events (Stein)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: