Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

You again? TURN UP  ( P) - Page 2 Empty Re: You again? TURN UP ( P)

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 am
Austin smiling gets flipped into the air. Austin then with not ever putting his guard down goes for a punch to dagger. "Zen if he's to much can I "use" it? says Austin to Zen.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 am
Zen was still admiring the fight, with both hands by his sides, he noticed the two was really going at it, but perhaps Zen could step in and knock off a little bit of rust.  Once Austin flipped into the air, and he attempted to punch Dagger in the face, though, he asked Zen: '"Zen if he's to much can I "use" it?"
What was it?  From Zen's understanding he wasn't to for sure what the boy was talking about, the man did reply, instead he watched them spar. it was around the time when he really started enjoying himself. But it'll be a sad day in sunagakure for Zen if Dagger kicks Austin's ass. But we'll see how it goes.

" Hey kid's, perhaps I could knock off some rust? but, then again, I do not want to ruin you two fight! At least I could finally see what ya got! Anyways ignore me, please continue." Zen stated, he would then walk over to the right and continue watching this spar.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 am
Dagger would dodge the punch that Austin throw at him. He would then walk away from Austin, towards Zen. "You want to knock out a little rust. Well, I don't mind."
Dagger would then walk to the left to form a triangle with each person a point. He would think, "let's bring this fight to a close."
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm
Austin takeing out his dagger looks at the academy student. Austin smirks and uses the daggers power to give him a plus ten speed. Sense austin uses the power his speed becomes 25. Austin running toward dagger goes and trys to slice his leg not trying to cut it off or anything just trying to make it hurt alot and make him fall.

Last edited by Austin Nara on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 pm
Austin your post is void for the simple fact that you can't even use Wind blade. AS can't use over E-rank jutsu, Wind blade is an A-rank jutsu lol on top of that you don't even have enough chakra to even try to preform that jutsu. Please retype your move, and keep in mind that if you kill, or try to kill anyone in Suna you will be punished. :DD
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:20 pm
Once Dagger gave Zen full on permission to join the spar, he would remove his katana and place it on the bench that was right beside him, removing his backpack as well that was filled with his weapons. Reaching down to his sandals, he would pull up his Gucci socks, puffing from his cigar he would toss it to the side and step on it. Placing on his Ski mask, he would get into a fighting stance. Due to Austin being directly in front of him, though, he was currently charging at Dagger, with a blitz of speed, Zen would grab Austin by his shirt once again, if that was successful, he would pick the boy up and toss him to the left side, the toss would not be that hard, in fact, Zen picked the high part of the sand so it'll feel like he was falling on a bed. As if that went well, Zen would think, this was a free for all indeed, but what was he going to do to that academy student? He never really liked fighting students expect Haruto, he actually pounded his face in a little bit, but Zen was going over board at the time.

While standing within meters from Dagger, Zen would smirk, Nothing like a little taijutsu! It wasn't like Zen was trying to cut their heads off, but he was going to still have to put Austin in check after this spar, he didn't like the way he carried himself. But anyways, while looking at Dagger, Zen already knew what he was going to do to him. But this was pretty awkward. But it was one of those times he thought he could beat a shinobi with a another shinobi? Once he sprinted over to Dagger, he would waste no time, grabbing him by his pants and shirt, his left hand would be on his shirt, and his right hand would be on his pants. Tightly gripping, he would attempt to pick him up and charge back over to Austin and drop dagger on top of him, he would this until Austin screamed his name what so ever, they was having fun, but Austin was finna get dropped by dagger though zen was controlling him like a BOSS etc. This was funny, in fact it made Zen laugh, if this was successful and what not.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:11 pm
Dagger would notice that Zen had just darted behind him. He would look and see that Zen was attacking Austin. Instead of joining the fray, he would decide to do some jutsu. he would flash the handseals of Ram, Snake, and then Tiger. Over a meter away, another Dagger would appear. Both Dagger's would then draw slowly away and would wait in the shadows. Both Daggers would watch carefully. Dagger would think, "Hopefully, this slows them down."
Dagger then would sit on his heels again, and the other Dagger would mirror his moves.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:38 pm
( This is what Dagger wants, 48 hr'ing Austin!)

Once his attack was successful, he would dash towards the right and turn back to Austin. " Alright, I think this spar is over with!" The man stated, " you both should get out of here, perhaps you two could catch me tomorrow at the training grounds, I'll be teaching there!" The man said, walking back over to the bench, he would grab his backpack and weapons, and walk away from the area. Placing a cigar on his lips.

EXIT
twc: 1704

+8 stats
wc:
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:48 pm
Dagger would hear Zen stating that the fight was over. His clone would fade and he would stand. He would say, "whatever."
He would then turn his back on both Zen and Austin and walk away. He would think, "I must get stronger than this. I must become stronger to complete my destiny."
He would walk until he turned the corner and then he would start running. He would run until he made it home. He would run because he didn't want people to see how deep in thought he was.

Exit

800 word count

+4 stats
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 am
Approved :DD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum