Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Blackened Trees, Blackened Hearts. [P, Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Trees, Blackened Hearts. [P, Yaju]

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm
Angerona knew at the moment in which Yaju had sent the pillar of earth toward her that he, too, was corrupted, changed by these events. He was no longer the Yaju that she had known as Yuriko. No, instead he was a Demon to her, and as such must vanquish him in order to save the village, he did not understand the truth of Aufero, nor did he understand the truth of herself; She would teach him by force. With that, she would struggle to her feet only in time to have the mass of earth slam into her, knocking her backward and through a couple of nearby trees. Due to her still fragile body and only being partially trained, Angerona could barely manage to force herself up once more from the heap she had been placed into, raising Aufero weakly and uttering softly: "Is this it? . . . " Referring to the attack which had sent her in just one hit into such a weakened state, growling softly as she gripped the hilt of Aufero tighter for reassurance. 

Angerona wiped a small amount of blood from her mouth with one hand as she charged forward on unsteady legs toward Yaju and in a fit of rage swung the blade in a cross-formation, creating two Aura Slashes which were 44 cm in length and 8 cm wide, attempting to use her full force [30 STR] to send them traveling faster toward him, but even if this was successful they would only be as fast as she was [45]. Upon sending the slashes out she would then continuing moving toward Yaju in order to attack him with a series of thrusts and quick jabs mostly aimed toward the chest and neck, the Darkness from Aufero flowing around her as she did so and likewise began to flow from the blade around Yaju in wisps as if attempting to cover him, but of course this was likely impossible for Aufero since her power was still at a lower level than it had been in her own world, but it made for a good effect.

Eventually, Angerona would flip backward and once more use her cape to shroud her momentarily while this time using the cover in order to withdraw a kunai from a weapon-pouch worn upon her thigh, throwing it at her full speed in the hopes to distract Yaju as she landed and sprinted toward the outskirts of the forest, moving slowly at first but gaining speed over time as she begun to travel hopefully out of Kumogakure territory; Angerona had no intention of returning alive or dead to that place which now was clouded by dark memories of Yaju, he who had professed love to her and yet in her mind refused to see the truth in her words, too trapped in his own pride and greed to see what needed to be done. Angerona confidently told herself mentally: "I will leave and become what I am destined to be, a hero ---- One without a home, or allies, perhaps . . . But a hero none the less. I will show him the error of his ways sooner or later . . . Not now, I need to leave, I need to get away from this place before they kill me --- Or worse." She shook her head to clear the thought from her mind as she continued running, cape billowing behind her as she did so and Aufero's dark energy creating a shroud of black around her that while not necessarily providing cover, gave an air of change and perhaps even rebirth in a sense. She was breaking her bonds with her previous self and becoming something new, something this world had needed, a true hero willing to perform any act for the greater good. With a weapon that had the power to transform this very same world once given the time. 

With that in mind, Angerona continued to run, smiling faintly to herself as she began to imagine the wonderful things she would accomplish, how many lives she could save in her venture, and just how much good she would be performing. She was, truly in her mind, a hero in the making. Yaju was but a stubborn man unwilling to see the light, claiming instead to be the light itself, he was a fool and had attempted to manipulate Yuriko when she had lived, in order to fulfill his own wishes. "Love? How could I have been so blind?" She muttered to herself, recalling that she indeed was still young and he was so much older . . . He knew full-well what he had been doing, what position he had placed her in. He had demanded so much of such a young child and caused her to seek comfort in the one thing that had truly felt for her since she had begun this adventure, a sword who only wanted to save others, even if it was with a method many may find wrong. 

"Soon," Angerona mused. "I will be free." Angerona spoke internally as she continued to sprint away from the place she had once called home, and if all went well she would be rid of it until she was ready to return; Until she could save them all from their self-destructive fates. They may call her a murderer, or a monster, or many number of things . . . But in truth, she knew that she was their savior. It was only a matter of time and training.

[4,167]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Blackened Trees, Blackened Hearts. [P, Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Trees, Blackened Hearts. [P, Yaju]

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm
Yaju landed on the pillar and slid down it like it was simply a slide for his own amusement and landed onto the ground, Kunai sat back into his sleeve as he picked up his blade and returned it to his side. This wasn't what he wanted nor what he was expecting but something had to be done about her and if he didn't do it someone else was. This was a truth he was going to make sure didn't happen because the more blood that spills, the more chaos will breed and grow until it is too much for the both of them to handle. Walking closer to her he would chuckle and crack his knuckles at her comment," I trained you better than this Angerona or is it that you are still in your little weak phase, i expected more out of the Heroine of Kumo," his eyes gleamed down onto her as he jumped back as she stood up and since he was technically defenseless he would simply hold up his hands.

With the first attack that would come at him, Yaju would side step with half of his full speed and stop at the side of Angerona sliding his palm into her side and sending her flying with the strength of [40]. It wasn't a powerful blow but it was enough to send her flying and give them some space between the two of them while he stood on some of the rubble of his pillar while his eyes continued to track her and watch her every movements until she made another move. This fight even by Yaju's standards were wrong and if he could decide he would want the two of them to go back to normal and find a way to live with each other once again. Although this was now an impossibility he would soon find a way to bring her back not as Angerona but as Yuriko Nori.

It was amazing how fast she was developing however as she threw a Kunai at him and used the chance to run from him, his reaction was simply catching it and running after her. His body slowly shifted as he ran after her as he fell onto all fours and grew four tails and his body turned into that of a black fox as he jumped into the air and into the tree lines to chase after her until she had either stopped or he caught her. This new form gave him more speed as his body made a loud thump on each branch that he jumped from and even from the ground Angerona could hear him coming until there was silence and then she would see him running beside her. It was at this moment he would simply look over to her and disappear from her sight but not from the area as he continued to follow her no matter what.

This chase would continue to go on until the two of them made it to the borders of the forest where he would jump into the air and land onto the earth in his normal form and looked at Yuriko one final time before speaking," So is this the path the two of us are really going to take? Are we going to see this through to the end Angerona," the lavender eyes looking onto her as he stood on the side of the forest and her on the other side. It was like seeing an image one never expected and once it stared back at you...you knew this was your future written in stone no matter what you did.

It was now that he could see that the girl he wanted to get to know further and even love was now gone all that remained was the body of what once was in which all he could do was stare and move the strands of hair from his face. The Kunai he held in his hands would retract into his sleeves as he stepped back slowly before the little fox finally landed onto his shoulders and together the two of them would simply look at Yuriko one last time.

[3,185]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm
Angerona stood silently upon the opposite side of the border from Yaju, her eyes filled with the corruption placed upon her by the Darkness but also a deep longing to not only make him understand, but to do as she had promised herself; To save her loved ones as well as the many strangers that she may encounter, all with the use of Aufero. She frowned softly as she took a few confident strides away from Yaju, sheathing Aufero in a show that she was finished with their battle for the time being and that she had no intention of making another attack unless completely necessary, though this was less of a forfeit as it was simply not wishing to give Yaju the satisfaction of further battle, she instead would cast herself as far away from him and this village as possible. Angerona intended fully now to leave Kumogakure behind on her quest to become a Heroine, to master Aufero's true power and wield it like a brilliant, luminous weapon granted upon one by the Gods themselves. She would become Aufero's Third Wielder completely and, with that, she would gain the power necessary to defeat Yaju and end his reign as the plague she was certain that he was upon her village. 

As she walked, Angerona spoke within Yaju's mind: "I told you that I would leave and now is the time that I shall. Do not speak of who I have become, or of Aufero. Only speak of the future Heroine Of Kumogakure that you have met, Angerona Night." Angerona then paused for a long moment before continuing on. "Do you remember? A few nights ago you promised me; 'I will follow by your side and help you no matter what you need me to do.' I may no be the same as I once was - - - But a promise, in all forms, is a promise. Yet you decide now to instead face me rather than join me, that is your choice and yours alone . . . You lied to me and for that I cannot forgive you so easily." Aufero's blade pulsed brightly as she spoke internally to Yaju and soon her voice too, rang out. "I had expected more of you than this, Human. I had expected you to at least have some semblance of honor, but perhaps in this world, no such thing exists." As Aufero hissed this internally, darkness began to flow from both Angerona and Aufero as they walked, giving them an eerie, fading effect.

Angerona's cape was no longer pure white has it had been, but due to the dark energy which covered it at the moment it became a whirling mass of dark black shadows. Her clothing was slightly torn in some places from their battle, but not so much that it would require extensive repairs, it merely served as a reminder of the conflict between two former lovers which it seemed now, were destined to be enemies. She was now, in-fact, leaving the territory entirely and would soon be out of range of their telepathy, rendering her completely free from her ties within Kumogakure, save for of course her parents which still remained there and would soon be noticing her absence. This did not phase Angerona at this moment as she was too firmly ingrained within the freedom that came as she continued onward, while she would be risking a lot in doing this, Angerona knew that leaving Kumogakure entirely was the only way in which she could hone herself in relative peace to fight Yaju and eventually defeat him once and for all. 

Her mind filled with images of extravagant battles and heroic deeds, of justice and freedom, of a carefree life and also of a duty to those she swore to protect and save, Angerona would become the Hero - or rather, Heroine - that Kumogakure needed, even if blood was to be shed doing so. Becoming a Hero required not only sacrifice, but perseverance and dedication to the ideals which one holds, all of which she was willing to fulfill. Aufero too, in her mind, was a heroine of sorts. She had traveled through worlds just to arrive here and trusted in her, a child, to bring her salvation to those who needed it. For the second time in her life, Angerona felt truly appreciated and loved so deeply that it moved her heart and caused her to smile, although faintly, just thinking of it. What a wondrous thing love was, to cause such mixture of happiness and sorrow within a body and to cause every fiber of her being to resonate with the blade's, they were one after-all . . . Blood and soul. 

The path which Angerona now walked was filled with danger and treachery, but also of hope and - as the word continued to reverberate within her mind - freedom. It was freedom, having no allegiances or responsibilities but your own, it was hope, which she was bringing to the world. It was Aufero, who alone believed in her at this very moment, it was Aufero whom would be the instrument in delivering her hope and justice alike. 

[5,021]

[Exit & Leaving Kumogakure]

[Claiming 25 stats]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm
Yaju looked at her for a moment before sighing softly and turning his head from her as he listened to her from the depths of his mind while trying to form the words that were surely to be their last for some time. When she had decided to take a pause between her sentences he would finally speak, his words would begin to flow through her mind as he spoke," You will have your wish Angerona but do know the next time you step through to this village...i will have to stop you and at that moment you had better ready yourself because at that moment...i do not think i will be able to face you as we once were rather i will face you as an enemy," although when she had prepared her next flow of words he would remember back on that night and nod before speaking once again," I did promise you that i would follow you no matter what you needed me to do...but i promised that to Yuriko not Angerona, you may be the same person in body and mind...but in heart you have thrown away the element that would have made me follow you to the ends of the earth," albeit he would ignore Aufero's words, he would being to watch her slowly walk away before turning around.

Once his back was fully turned he would begin to walk through the forest while the fox on top of his head looked down to him curiously," Are you really going to let her escape your grasps like this Yaju...or is it your emotions getting in the way," a small exhale followed by a grunt escaped his lips as he shrugged and looked through the canopy of the trees," I dunno...all i do know is when she returns i will have to stop her for her own sake or else she is going to lose a lot more than she realizes, so for now i will let her be and hopefully she returns back to normal," although this isn't what he fully wished, it was however the only thought on his mind at the moment. The two of them would walk through the forest before heading to the nearest exit of the forest, which consequently lead to the mountains where he would go into the village instead of walking back into his house.
[3,588]

exit [18 stats converted into ryo =1800]
[Topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum