Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

We Meet Again, Jack of Hearts Empty We Meet Again, Jack of Hearts

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:03 pm
Salzem knocking his fist into one of the many wooden training dummies that dotted the sand-soaked training grounds. He was practicing control, not wanting to completely destroy the dummy and gain strength, but to control, to manage, to produce the desired result. Salzem threw 3 jabs with his right hand in quick succession, smacking the dummy where it's head should be. It left a small nick, but it didn't quite cause the dummy to topple. He was holding back too much. Salzem spun quickly, swinging his arm around in a vicious backhand. It collided with the side of the dummy's head area, splintering off quite a large chunk of wood. He held his chin in between his thumb and pointer finger, analyzing the carnage. He was doing better than he was, but still a bit too brutal. Too much of the dummy's body had been taken apart... He should have more control than this. He should be able to spare a life when he wanted. To kill when he wanted. This was ridiculous!

"Feh." Salzem spat. "Get your act together."
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

We Meet Again, Jack of Hearts Empty Re: We Meet Again, Jack of Hearts

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 am
Kyofu currently was getting settled into the two bedroom apartment he was renting out, he used the smaller room for when he slept. Stuff like his dresser and bed was in it, however in the other room was his lab where he had brought all of his equipment and studies from Hoshigakure. Walking into the fully set up lab he looked around, the lab was completely white and did not even have windows. The door that Kyofu had came through was the only access point into the lab. The room was a large 25x25 room with a desk right across the room in front of the door. He walked up to his desk where he was looking into a clan that was scarce not many of them being in the world. He sat in the desk and read the scroll that was on top of the others. It told about a clan who could gather nature energy without the use of summons. Of course this was a great ability indeed seeing as nature energy was one of the most powerful ways to use Ninjutsu. Kyofu had decided he wanted to find the clan however he knew it was going to be hard. Turning his head away from the scroll he looked at the single jar of soil that he had been carrying around ever since leaving his previous village. 

The jar of soil was helping him in ways to keep patience as well as to unlock the dormant bloodline within him. The Senju clan was one of the most powerful clans on the earth and having the power of the clan was deemed helpful. Kyofu had gotten some of the clan's DNA from the ninja Kozai, Kozai was a fellow scientist who apparently had DNA of many. If it was not for the Iwa ninja Kyofu would probably not have his third heart, his water heart that pumped blood throughout his body along side his other hearts." I need to go train, every since I have settled into Suna I have did nothing but continue to be stuck within this lab " said Kyofu out aloud as he snatched the jar from where it sat in the desk with his left hand and walking out if the door towards the training grounds. He had decided that he will start back training to try and unlock his wood release. Arriving out the door of his apartment and onto the sandy ground of the village Kyofu looked around and headed in the direction of the training grounds.

Arriving at the training grounds he caught sight of a familiar figure throwing punches at a dummy, after the figure destroyed the dummy Kyofu would thrust the jar into his left pocket then clap and walk slowly towards the figure covering a 5 meter distance leaving only a mere 10 meters between the two." Salzem, I see you have made your way to the village hidden in sand" said Kyofu as the Sunagakure headband reflected the light that made it's way to his forehead."I hope your travel was deemed safe" said Kyofu while smiling. The last time he had seen the tamer of spiders they were within the water gardens of Hoshigakure with him about to pit his spider against Kyofu himself.

547WC towards Wood Reroll
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:37 am
Salzem whirled around when he heard that familiar voice from Haven. What in the... It was Kyofu in all his black/red eyed glory. What in the name of all that is sanity was he doing here? His eyes widened as they confirmed what he had heard, his prayer beads on his necklace clacked together with the sudden movement.

"Kyofu...?" Salzem asked, bewildered. "What are you doing here?" Even more strange was the headband he was now wearing. "And why are you wearing a Suna Headband? Are you not of Haven?" The strangeness of this entire misadventure was almost too much for Salzem to understand. This didn't mean much, however because he often took life 1 step at a time, not exercising his mind with too much thought. He had barely registered Kyofu's question through his bewilderment, but managed to squeeze out a few words.

"Yeah... My trip was harsh and difficult, but not dangerous. The Sun here is brutal."
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:46 am
Kyofu smirk and say " Well the Hoshi life was not doing me well, I left and came here to Suna. Fortently the Kazekage let me become a ninja of the village." said Kyofu. He looked at Salzem the guy still looked the same from when they had met in Hoshi. However Kyofu had changed completely his right eye ball had become completely black with a red iris but his left eye still remained the same. He had changed from his suits, ties, and vests to leather pants, combat boots, and black or white v-necks."I feel welcomed here in the sand. I have become very accustomed to the way they live here as well as become use to the heat that was painful when I first came. I am sure in the next week or so the heat would not be excruciating to walk in " said Kyofu to Salzem as he laughed.

"So why are you doing in Suna Salz " said Kyofu questionly.

165WC towards wood reroll
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:04 pm
"Hopefully, I won't be staying THAT long..." Salzem mumbled to himself. Having realized he had said this out loud, he cleared his throat sheepishly and answered Kyofu's question.

"I'm here for the same reason I was in Haven. I'm looking for someone. No one so important you have to worry about, mind you." Salzem replied. He then looked at Kyofu curiously before proposing a question.

"Hey, do you mind if we spar a little bit? I want to try out a new weapon I've acquired." Salzem pointed to his necklace. "I know it doesn't exactly look deadly, but after you see what it can do, I think you'll understand."

Having said this, If Kyofu would agree, Salzem would tear his necklace off of his neck, causing the cord to snap. Upon doing this, the cord would slip out of Salzem's hand, snaking it's way just above Salzem's skin up his arm and around his shoulders. It would then snake it's way around his other arm before turning around and repeating. The beads, on the other hand, flew off the cord, bouncing around at speeds of 20 in random directions 1 meter around Salzem, although, never hitting him, bouncing off some apparent invisible barrier just above Salzem's skin. Salzem manipulated the beads with a few thoughts, making sure they reached out no more than a meter or two. He didn't want to hit Kyofu. He wanted to practice defense.

(Prayer Bead Necklace)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 pm
Nodding to Salzem to confirm he would spar with him Kyofu would smirk silently as the sun reflected off of his silvery white hair. He caught sight of Salzem moving tearing the cord of beads from his neck making Kyofu began to count one second. Before Salzem's hand would even connect to the beads Kyofu at the speed of 50 would reach into the weapon's pouch on his right thigh with his left hand grabbing a kunai by the handle and throwing it straight at Salzem at the speed of 75 aiming for the wrist of Salzem's left hand that was going towards the beads.(Just gonna do a little vague shit seeing as you didn't clarify the speed of things). Upon realising the Kunai Kyofu would began to perform the hand seals for Shadow Clones at the speed of 50 causing him to produce two shadow clones one on his left and right 5 meters to his side to avoid connection.

The clone on his left had a Kunai in his left hand holding it by the handle with the clone on the right having a kunai in it's right hand holding it by the handle as the three of them stared at Salzem waiting for the man to commence an attack.

215WC
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:11 pm
(Yay Vagueing. See you there)

Salzem noticed Kyofu's immediate reaction, tossing a kunai at Salzem's hand. Noting the fact that his hands were covered in his Gauntlets of Fortitude, he simply let it *pang* off the metal and tore his necklace off with a speed of 80, causing the cord to snap. Upon doing this, the cord would slip out of Salzem's hand, snaking it's way just above Salzem's skin up his arm and around his shoulders (speed 80). It would then snake it's way around his other arm before turning around and repeating. The beads, on the other hand, flew off the cord, bouncing around at speeds of 80 in random directions 1 meter around Salzem, although, never hitting him, bouncing off some apparent invisible barrier just above Salzem's skin. Salzem the cord to lash out at all three Kyofus, sweeping his hand in front of them as if he was erasing them. The Cord followed suit, sweeping through the air in a horizontal slash at all three of their stomachs (Speed 60, sharpness, 30). If they ducked, Salzem would halt the cord mid swing so that it was just above those three and send it down like a guillotine (Speed 70, Sharpness 30.) If they jumped, Salzem would raise a hand as if he were controlling a marionette, sending the cord to snake up, as if climbing the air and wrap around the middle Kyofu's left ankle (speed 60 Sharpness 30. He would then send it crashing down by sweeping his raised hand down (speed 70, sharpness 30). Were they to jump back, Salzem would bring his cord back around and have it weave in between the bouncing beads (speed 70).
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:55 pm
As soon as Kyofu throwed the Kunai he would began to count the seconds as Salzem started to move. One, Salzem was still reaching for his necklace of beads. The Kunai simply reflected off of the guantlets on Salzem hand and fell swiftly to the ground. Two, Salzem gripped the cord. Three, Salzem broke the cord causing it to maneuver it's way on Salzem's arm making that Four seconds. Five, the cord would snake it's way around Salzem's neck and down making Kyofu count an extra second making it Six. It would then go down the other arm counting Seven seconds. The beads flew off of the cord causing Kyofu to count 8 seconds, as Salzem swung the cord at Kyofu he himself would count 3 extra seconds making the total count Eleven seconds.

Kyofu would then began to go on defense mode as he saw the beads snaking there way up the man's arm. Performing Substitution Jutsu alongside his clones who had placed their Kunai within their weapon pouches on their left hip all of them would switch places with a trio of boulders behind them roughly 7 meters at a instant. Now 17 meters away from Salzem who's beads were traveling across his neck Kyofu and his clones would go into their weapon pouches grabbing a kunai around the handle with all of their hands making each of them have a kunai in each hand. As the beads went down the other arm of Salzem Kyofu and his clones would both release the group of Kunai with the kunai in Kyofu's left hand head for the left foot of Salzem while simultaneously the Kunai in Kyofu's right hand headed for Salzem's right foot at the speed of 75. The clone on Kyofu's right would let the Kunai in his left hand fly towards the left knee of Salzem to immobilize the man while the one in the opposite hand headed towards the right knee of Salzem at the same speed of the other Kunai which was 75. The clone on Kyofu's left would release the Kunai in his left hand allowing it to speed in the air towards the middle of Salzem's shoulder on his left arm and throwing the Kunai in his right hand at the shoulder of Salzem's right arm all of that happened at the speed of 75 while Kyofu and his clones acted simultaneously.

Salzem carelessly swung the thing horizontally towards he and his clones deeming nothing helpful. Kyofu would only shake his head and say " Gotta be quicker than that".

(ok so I attacked within the timeline)
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:19 pm
Two Kunai flew towards Salzem's knees and with a single thought, two beads flew down and deflected the kunai away(speed 100), sending them tumbling out of either Salzem or Kyofu's reach. As Kyofu tried to go for Salzem's foot, He simply stepped to the side (speed 100) and sent both beads guarding his knees down to connect with the back of the Kyofu clone's head (speed 100 Blunt Force: 100). As for the second clone, doing the exact same thing, the cord snaked it's way down and shot itself under the Kyofu clone's skin and up his arm holding the Kunai so that it was immobilized, but not exactly dispelled either with the force of the attack (Speed 100, Sharpness 100). Salzem would plant a firm kick onto the clone's face, (speed 100, Strength 80) easily dispelling it. If the clone tried to escape Salzem would simply manipulate the cord to sever the clone's arm, dispelling it as well. If they all managed to dodge this series of attacks, Salzem would simply back-step a few meters, allowing Kyofu to come to him. retreat isn't a coward's tactic. Making them fight on your terms is key to battle.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:15 pm
Kyofu eyes had analyzed the battle field, everything he did was out of order soon his clones had been destroyed leaving himself and Sal the last men standing. It seemed that Kyofu was still far away from matching someone of higher rank in terms of power. He would have thought that he could at least have landed a hit onto Salzem. Looking at Salzem and the beads that were bouncing around the man Kyofu would say " Well Tamer of Spiders it seems that I am still in small of power compared to you ". Kyofu would look at Sal as he flicked a lock of hair out of his face.

"I honestly think that was a good spar. But night is falling and I no I have been beaten so I will take my leave" said Kyofu as he turned around walking back into the direction he had come from raising his left hand in the air waving it as his right hand was in his pocket signaling his farewell. It was ashame he was not poweful to defeat opponents. Every one he had faced was either to powerful or to talented for himself to win in a battle. But all of that would change tonight. Kyofu would become stronger in hopes to prevail against anyone who dared to stray forward onto his path. Walking In the direction of his apartment building Kyofu would bring his left hand from out of the air and place it within his pocket as well as he began to think about his life ever since arriving in Suna.

Exit
And 8 stats

Last edited by Kyofu on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : PIPE IT UP)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum