Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Retriving Youka

+5
Takeshiyama
Youka
Kiru
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Takumashi Senju
9 posters
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Retriving Youka - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving Youka

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 am
As the fox pointed and laughed it began thinking of fun games to have with the child before the kill was made. Maku had proven he enjoyed games and knew the jist of the rules to having a good time, this was how the Fox was allowed to have dominion over the body. The Demon had been thrown off slightly by the boys unending tricks, which broke the concentration just long enough for the Fox to momentarily take the wheel.

Fox Mask
"Ah, a game, with your life as the prize, I'll play, Who's there"

As the real Fox answered the clones suddenly stopped laughing and stood more with purpose as if they had been given an order. The clone behind the Fox began weaving hand signs holding on the last one. The two clones on the left walked in front of the real Fox, as they did this they began to hold hands only for the clone on the left to grab the wrist of the clone on the right and perform two quick spins with the clone before launching it at Maku. As the clone that was thrown was flying through the air, the clone that threw the other ran alongside it but slighty angled to the left backside and it to began making the appropriate hand signs, holding the last one and taking in a large gasp of air stopping at the ten meter mark. The clone that was now flying towards Maku was in the air performing the eleven handseals needed for it's jutsu as it finished it began holding it's right wrist with its left hand holding it forward as just a open palm for the moment, it wouldn't activate it til the other were ready.

Fox Mask
"Come on come on come on, tell me who's there! You don't want to die knowing you didn't finish your joke!

The real fox was still 20 meters away from Maku, he turned around and began poking the clone that was holding the handseals in the forehead, laughing childishly as the clone narrowed its eyes at him due to the fact that it couldn't break the will of the original, but also because being poked in the head isn't fun either.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 am

Maku watched as the inhabitant of Youka's body smiled and began speaking.  The moment that the Fox began speaking was when Maku acted to end the fight.  The fox should still be blind at this point, so he would never see the strike coming, however there really wasn't much to see in this form of attack.  This wasn't a strike against the body, but against the mind.  Maku wandered what would break first, Youka's body or his mind. 

Before the fox had even finished speaking, Maku had activated one of the specialties of the sword.  The sound filled the area, and washed against the fox.  Maku had waited and insured he had set himself up perfectly.  By putting away the warrior mind, he gave himself a better chance for this to work.  He knew the demon was working to not be trapped by genjutsu, and was actively working against it.  However this other personality was more interested in having fun. 

By attempting to tell a knock knock joke and getting a verbal response while his opponent was blind, Maku was confident that he was listening, and not lip reading.  By activating the music the moment he started talking, he made sure that his ears were still open and receptive to auditory stimulus, after all how else could he hear the joke.  Since his hand was resting on the sword, he was able to instantly activate the song blade ability, giving it a fun song.  The sound would be laced with genjutsu, and not only any genjutsu, but one of the first ones Maku had ever invented.  It was also the first genjtusu he used against Youka when they had first met.

If this attack went without a hitch, then the enviroment would quickly change.  The eyes of Youka would be opened, once more he was sitting on an island surrounded by waterfalls all around him.  Youka had not been able to break free then, and Maku was confident he would not break free now.  The biggest difference this time was, that Maku was working his magic. 

Genjutsu had always been about taking control of ones chakra network through the senses, and manipulating it to cause the facade that fooled the brain.  Maku considered himself pretty damn good at it to, and this little experiment would be no different.  By adding more of his own chakra to the genjutsu, he would try and mess with Youka's chakra network and bring out the other personalities.  He wasn't sure if he could, but by using his dominance he would send extra chakra to Youka's brain and attempt to bring forth each personality to sit with him on the island. 

If this worked, then Maku, the Demon, the Fox, Youka, and the other entity (which Maku doesn't know about) would all be sitting on the island.  While the 4 all sat cross legged on the island, Maku would appear to be on a beach chair under an umbrella with a fizzy drink and a bendy straw.  This was all fake, but as always Maku loved the dramatics.  "Genjutsu!!"  Maku would say smiling, clearly as a continuation of the joke.  While the demon would undoubtedly be frothing the fox might think the punch line was funny.  He had tricked a trickster, and like tricksters everywhere they always did love a good gag. 

He would wait and see which of these entities would speak.  Inside this genjutsu world of Maku's creation it should give them all the ability to speak for themselves.  "Soooo, how is everyone, we have 24 hours here if everyone wants to be silent, and only a couple of seconds will pass in the world, so obviously, I have all day."

Jutsu Used:

642ap remaining

Last edited by Maku Jemuzu on Sat May 03, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:08 pm
The Fox had only started his sentence with his eyes closed before he fell silent for a moment as he heard the sound and knew something was about to happen. This was a old genjutsu that was used on Youka before the Demon was made but one the fox had seen. As the fox looked around it noticed that two of the other clones were also trapped in this weird zone, which meant one was still free to operate. It was interesting to the Fox to look around and see the others in their natural forms sitting cross legged.

The Fox was in his usual jester clothing his redish hair slicked back and his golden eyes glimmered. The star and raindrop tattos under his eye lids. It had been so long since he had seen his physical form that he had forgotten what he looked like. Chukling out loud after Maku said the punchline to the jutsu made him laugh even louder. He had been tricked, but oh well, nothing in life worth seeing was always easy and he enjoyed the danger. Fighting was all about having fun and pushing the envelope. The fox still had one clone free which meant he could knock himself out of the genjutsu at any moment, but might as well enjoy it while he was here.

The Fox
"Well this is quite the predicament, haha, good game, good fun, wouldn't you say so, Demon?"

The Fox:

The Demons fangs arched outwards in a feral manner as his eyes opened up to view a scenario he knew he could have prevented if he was left in charge. How could the Fox be so dumb as to be caught in this childsplay genjutsu? They clearly knew that Maku used all types of genjutsu, the Fox could have easily stitched up his ears and avoided this whole ordeal. The need to experience everything would be the Fox's downfall. Looking over he noted that the Fox was in his physical form, which with that made the Demon look at his own self. His arms were masculine as always and reaching up towards his teeth, indeed he felt the fangs and the burning fury made manifest of the flames protruding from his eyes.
The Demon:

The Demon
"Tch, I can't believe you were caught by this childs ploy. If I could I would kill you right now, you are too weak to be in control and you got caught in this on purpose. Now we are here with the stupid indifferent aspect of this body and Youka. good going you fucking moron."

The Fox
"Aww stop being so mean, this gives us a family reunion, and some time to kill before we start fighting again. I wouldn't get caught in something I couldn't get out of, I just simply want to have fun"

As the two quarreled back and forth the manifestation of what Youka strove to be sat quietly counting on his fingers. He hated all of this needless everything and wished that the world would just fade to normalities and no more special people, just everyone one in the same. There was no need for him to talk as he had no claim in what happened, nor did he care for anything that would, he just wanted to go back to sleep.  
Smiling:

Youka just sat quietly in the back, he couldn't talk or move and his will was still not strong enough to where he could control his own voice and he was too weak to try. The abuse his mind had taken was too strong and having it split between four beings was actually more taxing than he had hoped for.

The Fox
"So what's the plan now that you got me trapped here boss, there is still one of my clones free and about, surely talking to me and watching him would be taxing on you, but it's whatever, we can talk."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 am
SNAP, was the sound that was made as the genjutsu version of Maku snapped his fingers together as he took a drink of the fizzy drink.  As the sound reverberated over the sound of the rushing waterfalls, a hole opened beneath the demon.  He would instantly fall through it, and be sucked into a whirlpool.  He would be dragged underneath, only to reappear at the top of one of the many waterfalls around the place, to fall back down, his fate to be repeated until Maku saw fit to stop it.  Truly one of the most devastating jutsu in Maku's arsenal, it was the hope that made it the worst.  You drowned over and over, your body powerless against the water, only to have the briefest moment of hope as you appeared at the top, thinking you just might escape.  Only to plummet again, realizing all hope is lost.

"Not so taxing, besides I have a few moments, mere milliseconds have passed in reality, I assure you I will act when it needs to be acted upon, but not a moment before.  Soooo, why is Youka so quite over there?"  Maku would ask the jester.

The demon would continue to be tortured and mangled by the onslaught of water.  Maku briefly wondered what would happen to him.  He didn't have Youka's body or mind to protect him.  No this might be the first time that the entity received torture and damage to its true self.  With so much mental trauma, surely any hold the demon had on Youka would be eased slightly.

Maku had a plan, and already was working on how he could free Youka from the demon.  He wanted the fox to answer him,perhaps give him any clues he could before Maku activated the plan.  It would tax him to exhaustion, it might even kill him if he gambled this wrong, but it was a risk he was willing to take for his friend.  THe heat of battle was over.  The blood lust over, if he died now it would not be the glorious death he sought after.  No, he had proven himself in the battle and even slightly considered himself the winner whether true or not, it didn't matter because its how he felt.  He prepared for his ultimate gamble, the gamble that would save them both, or end his life.  This was exciting!!!!
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 12:32 pm
The Demon gave Maku one more glaring eye of defiance as he fell into the infinite drowning sensation. It was painful and again also dull as this was nothing more but a manifestation of what his body would look like if it was of the physical plane. It affected not his body but the mental state of which he held sway over Youka's body and the controlling power.

The Fox
"Oooh, he's not going to be happy after that, while i'm in control for the most part, his malice s still stronger than my need to have fun. He can force me out if he thinks hard enough. As for your question kid, would you be able to speak if your mental state was four different pieces, it's harder than you think"

The fox laughed after he finished talking and raised his head as he continued to watch the Demon fall countless times over. He could tell that Maku was up to something, there was honestly no reason to bring them all out into this field when all he had to do was bring the Fox.

The Fox
"You've satisfied my urge to have fun for now, I'm much more into games and chance. Since you've made me happy how about we play a game of chance. I'll flip a coin, heads I help you by weakening my control and the Demons control over Youka, allowing him to be reached and you can guide him back to control."

The fox would watch intently, a smile of deep greed and lust came over his face as he licked his lips contemplating on how else to word this.

The Fox
"Tails, We keep him and I leave this area giving control back to the Demon, and he kills you in the most brutal of fashions and believe me I've seen what he wants to do to you, it's not fun at all."

The Fox pondered for a moment before telling Maku his final piece of the deal running his hands through his hair, exhaling loudly.

The Fox
"The catch to either of these is..I want to attach myself to you, I think we would have more fun than I could possibly have in this body. Either way it helps your friend by losing one of the entities inside of him. On the negative side it just leaves the Demon and that child who could care less what happens."

His eyes gleamed crimson yellow as he stared down the boy, offering his right hand and pointing towards Maku.

The Fox
"Would you like to play the game....."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat May 03, 2014 12:42 am
"I think I can handle that."  Maku would say smiling, and standing from his imaginary chair.  Moving his fingers, a coin would appear as if he was rolling it across his fingers.  Tossing it to the fox, he would watch expecting the fox to catch it.  "I think it would be fine if you came along with me, I bet we could have some fun.  This world has a lot of games to be played, and I intend to live it to the fullest."  Maku would take on this burden to assist Youka, even if it mean a bit of trial and tribulation for himself.  However, Maku was unconcerned for the most part about having the passenger.  He was skilled enough with genjutsu and even space/time chakra, that if he ever needed to he knew he could find a way to bind, or outright expel the entity if the need ever arises.  Well, he hoped so anyway.

Cracking his neck side to side, Maku began making a number of hand seals.  The number would exceed 40 in a matter of moments as he channeled his chakra, and let all his power surface.  What he was about to do was something that, as far as he knew had never been done.  He was going to attempt to bind the demon inside Youka's mind, in a perpetual genjutsu.  As he continued to make seal after seal, Maku walked over to Youka, and touched the top of his head.  As he did so, a bridge seemed to extend from the island, and a dark demonic house began to construct itself plank by plank.  A sweat broke out on Maku's brow, as the house concluded.  Breathing heavly, he looked at the fox, and snapped his fingers.  On the demons next descent he would reappear on the island, sitting in front of the bridge.

Retriving Youka - Page 5 98889010

"Flip the coin Fox, let us see what is going to happen, will you help, or will you harm, either way cast the die."  Maku wasn't letting on, but his power was beginning to wane.  The genjutsu would end soon, and this was his best chance.  He would attempt to seal the demon away in this house inside Youka's mind, no matter the outcome, the prep work for such an attempt had drained more energy than he had anticipated.  However if the fox choose not to help him, he might have to go back to fighting, and biding his time for another opportunity.  With the Foxes help however, he might be able to end it here and now.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm
(If its Ok I will make my post of getting out of the way real quick, will not skip anything that happened, just to catch up on things)

Yorice would get hit in the leg by the kunai that got thrown back, and his sharigan would disappaite, he would fall to the ground and slowly crawl away, the feeling of hopelessness against this demon washing over him, he was shaking his head as tears rolled down his face, he didnt know why he thought he could take this monster on, he shook his head as this hopeless feeling took over him, the tears flowing, making him remember every other time he was hopeless, most importantly when his uncle died, and now this, he would keep backing away and then suddenly the angel made its apparance, or so it seemed like an angel to him, and he watched from the sidelines as he backed away to a safe distance

As the fight went on, Yorice would see the full aura of the demon, and he was swallowed by the hopelessness to the deepest part of his souls, and as he stayed in the snow his eyes sharigan reappeared, and it would slowly begin to form the second tomoe, he would be able begin to keep better track of what was going on, and he would use this to try to keep up, but he was still being outdone

While yorice would use the second Tomoe he would begin to wish he could advance further, he couldnt keep up fully with these two, he was begining to feel the deep hearted need to further this eyes, if this man came after him, he would need the next stage aswell, he looked over to kiru to see the same thing bascially, but instead of a kunai in a leg, the kid seemed to have a broken arm, if only I had been better...If only my eyes were better, then maybe he wouldnt have gotten hurt, Ice thought to himself, I ce would begin to relise he was useless without the next stage of the sharigan, and as he began to get dependant, it began to happen, the third little dot formed in his eyes, and the third level of Tomoe would be activated

with this final level of Tomoe he would be able to keep a lot better then before, he would begin to gain a little more convidence but still he couldnt move any further, he was back against the wall, so he would scoot over to Kiru to check on him, he also kept his eyes open and looked around for Daiyuki having lost sight of him

(Wc-419, would like to try to claim the second and third tomoe)
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 am
(bump i need this looked at)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 pm
Approved.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 pm
The Fox clapped his hands together with glee as he heard Maku give himself up to the bargain. This woud indeed start a new bond that would inevitably be glorious to wach unfold on many levels. The problem now was only with the Demon as he landed on the island away from everything and one else in solitude, save for a building that looked less than desirable to enter.

The Demon
"Stop playing games Fox and get us out of here before we're all trapped because of the stupid games you have to play"

The Demon was practically yelling and foaming at the mouth at this point, he was beyond flustered and being constantly dropped and drowned added to his annoyance factor that sent his blood past the boiling point. The Fox on the other hand was enjoying everything as if it was just a summers breeze as he made his deals and counter deals.

The Fox
"Ok so that's the deal, I flip this coin here heads I help, tails I don't, either way I get to leave this place and attach to you, so it's a win win for me."

Holding the coin in his hand that had been previously thrown to him he smiled while rolling it between his knuckles before flipping it upwards. The coin spun in the air for what seemed like an eternity as the Fox looked on expectantly. Games were so much fun.

(Pretty much I'll do a lucky coin 1 is heads 2 is tails)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum