Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami
Itami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

The Opening (Youka) Empty The Opening (Youka)

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:47 am
Today, the demon was going to have a talk with the Raikage. He's only been in this village for about three years, but he never really had a genuine conversation with his commander in chief. Itami was just curious as to what was going on in the village. He heard about the marriage that took place not too long ago. With a village revolving around bringing destruction and building a new world with its own hands. Itami is more than ready to see what plans Lord Raikage might have in store. Of course there might be some things he wouldn't be able to share, but maybe Itami could get at least the gist of things coming in the mere future.

Standing outside of the Raikage's door, Itami would knock on it three times. Not too loud and not too quietly. Just to the point where Lord Raikage could hear it but also not annoy him, if he was in there. Waiting patiently for his approval to come in. Itami still has some training to get done. He's only unlocked half of his bloodline and needs to unlock the other half in order to achieve his full potential. So he still has some ways to go to unlock that power. But it shouldn't take long.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The Opening (Youka) Empty Re: The Opening (Youka)

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 am
As per usual with the passing days, Mortarion found himself tucked away in his chambers going over paperwork and formulating plans on what was to come next. The village was now in a weird stasis of feeling out which side it belonged to while still maintaining the exterior of what he had built. The daily happenings were still under control from his stand in kage as well as Akihana being her natural self. So far everything was still going according to plan save for the fact that she still was apprehensive about them visiting the place she had been for the time past.

A knock on the door drew him back to reality and forced him to drop his pen on to the desk in front of him as his head raised from its lowered position. He wasn't expecting anyone as he looked to his right at the paper tallying all the visitors he'd have to deal with during his time in office, this time slot was left vacant. Sighing while leaning back in his chair his vocal chords barely made an audible word as he hadn't spoken in some days. The voice came out raspy and a lot more harsh than usual as he spoke through his rebreather.

"Come in."

His left hand rested now on the desk with his head leaning upon it with a quizzical look on his face. Once the jounin entered he'd observe the males actions and words as per usual. His bulky armor whirred and hissed lighlty as the servos matched his small muscle movements.

"What is it Itami?"
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:09 pm
Standing outside waiting for his approval to enter. He had finally received the go ahead to enter. As he opened the door, Itami could just feel a bit of tension in his veins. Its been some time since he had seen the Raikage face to face. And this was the first time he wen to visit him on his own time. The moment Itami walked in, to show the Raikage the utmost respect. He'd get on one knee, puts his head down slightly. Left knee on the ground with his right knee up. Having his right hand on his right thigh. He then proceeds to speak. 

"My lord, being here for a few years. I have mainly been trying to gain power and unlocking my bloodline's true power. But haven't really been keeping up with the village lately. Though I did hear about your wedding of course. But are there any future plans I should be aware of or preparing myself for?" Itami would say as he looks up towards Lord Raikage. He's always ready to shed blood and cause destruction. He feels like that was his purpose in life. Being abandoned and turned on by his own small village. Nothing but hatred grows in his heart.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:05 pm
The young kage taps his fingers lightly on the desk in front of him as he watches the male drop to one knee and speak to him in such a formal manner. It seemed it didn't matter how many times he said it, people were still determined to bow and kneel before him as if he were a god. It irritated him to his core yet was something he had learned to live with as was customary for people in his position.

The words that Itami spoke brought to mind a youthful energetic child looking for a place to be put to expend his extra energy. The jounin didn't necessarily know what it was he needed to do only that he had to do something. Beneath his mask the lord smiled to himself thinking back on his first time meeting with Echo Uchiha in a almost identical fashion, full of energy and resolve just waiting to be used.

Mortarion answered Itami with a monotone voice, never letting it raise to high or drop to low, it was more melancholy than anything. Even the rasp from the controlled breathing apparatus added to the calmness of his voice.

"You are doing exactly what I would have you do to ready yourself for what is to come. You must be ready in mind and body for the coming tasks, so train your bloodline to the point of perfection. Soon, Itami, I will call on you to do something for me and our plans will start from there. For now, I would like you to study on the old village of Yukigakure, go to the library and learn all you can about the village and what it is close to. I've updated the information based on my last times there as well. That is what I want you to prepare yourself in."

The Raikage of course would not speak on the reasoning behind such things or what the village would mean. There were things that he of course would have to play close to his heart and only tell his most trusted advisers. Something was happening though, that something would come like a thief in the night and Mortarion was sure to play the thief.
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:46 pm
Hearing the Raikage's words, it seemed Itami wasn't living in the shadows as much as he thought. Gearing himself up and getting stronger was in the Raikage's plans this entire time. That only made Itami eager to grow stronger. But he never really heard of this village named... Yukigakure. He began to wonder if the village was still around and active. Or has something happened to it? Itami has a lot of questions. But he'll most likely find the answers to them once he studies its history and any other useful information. 

"Those sound like words of War.. If I may ask, is this Yukigakure place a target, or a connection to a target we are seeking?" Itami would ask Lord Raikage. 

Standing up slowly from a one knee position. Staring the Lord into his mask. It seemed Itami has a lot of work to do in the mean time. And from the sounds of it. He will be shedding some blood real soon. Still learning more about his power, it is better to hurry the process but at the same time. Let it nurture into perfection.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:22 am
(I really thought I had finished this topic lol I'm so sorry)

The young kage takes in what his nin says and he ponders just how much information if any he should give. His fingers tap the desk in a quick succession as his armor whirs with the motions. Divulging too much information before his plans were ready to be unleashed was nothing he was fond of doing, yet he could tell that Itami might need just a little more clarification. Pausing his tapping before speaking he kept his low tone.

"Everything is always connected to one thing or another, Yukigakure will serve as a rally station of sorts for things to come. When the time is right, you'll know more. Come to me once again when you feel you have learned of everything that has transpired there."

With that he'd point to the door as he was a busy man and was positive now so too Itami would be.

(Exit)
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm
(No problem lol)

Hearing the words of Lord Raikage, Itami knew what must be done and what his main priority must be. It was to learn just about everything about this Yukigakure. It was his job to have it nailed in the back of his head. Itami would then nod to Lord Raikage.

"Got it, see you soon Lord Raikage.." Itami would say as he begins to exit the office and heading towards Kumo's library. His first real task from Lord Raikage himself, he will not. It seeme this Jounin is going to have a little studying to do.

(EXIT)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:40 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum