Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Madness Loves Pie and Training [Closed Training] Empty Madness Loves Pie and Training [Closed Training]

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 am
After a while of being inside of Yukigakure he found himself with quick a dilemma or rather a series of choices that he could easily make to subdue his boredom before he lost his ever flipping mind and started to break shit or possibly punched someone in the face or something along those lines. Sankou stood in the middle of the streets with his mouth covered and eye looking around the place, slowly analyzing and studying the people of the village walk about in the snow covered streets. It was weird how people lived in such an unbearable place like this and even function was beyond the young mad boy but then again why should he care about the small time semantics of what ice people did.

Well then it would seem that standing here would not solve the man's boredom so slowly he would stride through the snow and find a place to sit and thing or perhaps sit, think and train a bit before going off once again and getting lost. You'd think a village like this would have a map or something one could look at to freaking find their way around this place, talk about an inconvenience for new people unless there was one and Sankou could not possible find the time to look for said map and find his way around. In the end he would find himself somewhere near the gates and it was a bit secluded but it was good enough in which he could sit around in peace and figure out just what the hell he was going to do.

Slowly...Slowly everything was going so slow and for a moment he would stop and look at the ground, his feet being covered only by bandages so the cold ground would be effecting him somewhat, but then again a slow balance of chakra would warm his feet and his walking would continue. Slowly but surely he would finally make his way to the area that he wanted and once there he would sit on a bench and pull his legs upwards and folded them sitting in a semi cross legged position as he simply stared out into the area and watched. The long scarf would wrap around his body as he remained stationary and looked out to the people, some giving him a weird look and most were curious as to why he was there but never bothered to go over to him.

Time had passed rather slowly but as usual some curious creature came over to him and this was in the form of a small child that would stop in front of him and look at him weirdly at firs before speaking," Hello Mister...are you okay?," this kid was a little weird coming over to an unknown man and asking him of all people was he okay. Sankou was far from okay and if he had a word to describe him it would most likely be a group of words like bat shit insane or keep away, but then again Sankou was relatively happy so he would entertain this pup," Well then little one i am fine just a bit weary of my new surroundings, you know i cannot find a good place to find something to eat or maybe find your Leader or something," he shrugged for a moment as he lowered the scarf down a bit to show the kid at least a little respect.

Time would go by as the boy continued to ask question after question, Sankou would find himself more and more annoyed by the second but with the smile on his face it would be like he was enjoying the little conversation. Finally Sankou would stand up and look at the boy," Alright so i am going to be as honest as i can here without being me, you are starting to irritate me and unless you can tell me where i can get some good pie i think you should leave before you get hurt," the little child paused for a moment and looked at Sankou before pointing to a restaurant and running off to wherever his parents were and just in time to not see Sankou flip his shit.

He would walk over to the restaurant and walk in only looking for a second before going to sit down at a booth and waited. A waitress came up to him and asked him a simple question, which would be her first strike against him but seeing as she was actually about to serve him food he would allow it," I want tea and pie, don't care what kind of pie but i swear on my madness if it is a nasty pie its not going to be pretty. On second though bring me a banana cream pie and oolong tea," the waitress would look at him blinking at first before walking off and getting his tea.

Fingers would tap on the table as he waited the crimson red eyes looking around with haste and curiosity before tapping a bit harder until the waitress came back with his drink," your pie will be ready momentarily is there anything else your require," Sankou's eye would cut to her immediately before smiling," Yeah...buns lots of pork buns and i want the steamy and hot," the waitress nodded and walked off once again while Sankou slowly enjoyed his tea. It was something about this tea that made him feel a bit better, Oh!! It was because it had warmed up his body and made him a little bit better on the madness meter, which at the moment was in the green so he was fine with the world.

The smell and aroma's that would soon fill the area would begin to fill Sankou's nose as he smiled and looked around frantically as he smelled his pie coming closer and closer to his vicinity until a *clink* could be heard on the table and there it was his pie!!! Not only was his pie brought to him it was also his pork buns and in abundance also now why couldn't a missing ninja eat like this everyday...Oh yeah!! always being on the run made this happen so he was usually saving this kind of stuff until he had gotten to a neutral territory like Tanzaku Town or somewhere else. For now he would pick up a knife and slowly cut the pie into pieces before smiling.

Loud, voracious sounds could be heard from his table as he devoured the pie like it was...well whatever the equivalent was of what people loved the most. Within minutes the pie was gone and he was seen licking the pan clean and sitting it down, his large tongue licking his lips clean until he eyed the pork buns with the same voracious look before reaching for one and smiling," come here come here get in here and disappear~," madness level one as he sung to his food and ate it rapidly, his mind satisfied purely by the great food that was being devoured by him at this current moment.  

Within five minutes the food would be gone as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and burped before nodding and looking up to the maid who would simply hand him his check and walk off, and without even asking him was he satisfied well no tip for her then. Slamming the food onto the table he would walk out and look up into the air before smiling," Well then let me see what i want to do now," Sankou had begun to look around rather slowly before walking towards an area, now this area would be a little different because he was already smelling no he was hearing a concentrated amount of people in the area which at first was weird but then he slowly was about to find out that he found the training grounds.

Walking inside he would look at the many ninja wearing head bands and training with other people so he was awfully curious about what these people had been doing with each other. Were they testing each other to see who was the weakest or maybe fighting to the death for the satisfaction of beating the living hell out of someone without remorse. Either way he would smile and walk through the training grounds slowly at first but picking up a pace as he found himself in the middle of a small area. Now what was the young boy about to do? Well when in a new area dominance needed to be displayed so at the top of his lungs he would yell," If you are a genin and aren't scared come and show this traveler what you spineless kids can do," some of them looked at him as if he was crazy but then a handful came over to prove themselves.

Smiling he would motion the entirety of the arena," well if you have the courage step on in and let's see who will be my first opponent," in which a boy would step in slowly and take a stance before waiting. Sankou had given the all clear and the battle would soon begin, Sankou stood there and didn't waver nor flinch as the boy came at him, instead he would smile and slide forward three meters while maintaining his same composure, his body perfectly relaxed in a way where no signs could be seen of him making a move or an attack.

It would come as the boy came in for the punch that he would bring his knee up to the boys stomach at a lateral angle, yet aiming for his right side. Now while this maneuver would have no force behind it the impact and angle would surely bruise some ribs along with a couple of areas around his stomach. The boy would cough up some spit before jumping back and holding his stomach in which he would take the initiative and slide to the boys right and throw an ax kick to his back, now due to the boy being keel'd over for a bit the kick would not only knock the wind out of him due to its trajectory being near his lungs it would also cause him to spit up a bit of blood.

Well this boy was out for the count as Sankou kicked him back and out of the arena before turning to another kid and waving him into the arena. Now this one was a bit bigger than Sankou and might have had some strength over him, but it was nothing that he could not handle or at least nothing that he could not just overcome with a little unorthodox actions. Slowly in his hand a bar made of pure paper would appear in his hand, this pole being a simple meter in length and barely a meter in width. Now this pole would be the working of his Kekkai Genkai and when utilized he could easily make a plan out of anything if he wanted to.

This kid charged in with a kunai and was attempting to cut Sankou and that was a smart idea at first but soon he provided to be a little to fatal as Sankou side stepped out of the boy's path and smashed him in the side with the pole. The attack wouldn't do much but harm the boy but he wasn't done there as he jumped two meters into the air and brought his foot down on the boy's temple. He did it with enough pressure to knock the boy out and render him unconscious. Two opponents and he was already bored with things here. All of the others looked at him as if he was simply a monster or maybe stronger than he lead on to be, but one thing was for certain and i was that Sankou was not even trying to hold back nor was he going to next time. Slowly he would walk off into the distance before trying to figure out once again where was the office of this leader.

[Exit-2061 wc]
[+10 SP +20 JP]
Paper unlocked
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Madness Loves Pie and Training [Closed Training] Empty Re: Madness Loves Pie and Training [Closed Training]

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 am
Approved toilet paper.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum