Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING] Empty Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING]

Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm
As Neuroki had finally obtained his true goal as a ninja, he needed to make himself to become strong in the world. He really wanted to stand out, and in the end, become a Hokage. However, Neuroki was now a two-faced figure. His new ways of living have become brightened, although his true powers were quite sinister. Also, Neuroki could never get rid of these demonic powers. Therefore, he had to find a way to control the divine and demonic powers he contained and master them.

Neuroki first wanted to start his training journey by discovering his new hometown, Kirigakure. He would walk past tons of inspirational sights. The exciting ninja tradition of martial arts, the markets, the seas, and the large building where the Kages would settle in Kirigakure. The building was the key figure that Neuroki looked up to the most. This was the beginning of a fantastic adventure.

After Neuroki had discovered his hometown completely, he walked by the empty areas of Kirigakure until he heard a sound.

"Hey...you!" the voiced called out.

"What?" Neuroki replied.

"You think you can just walk around here looking like a big shot?!"

"Uhh....I don't know"

"What do you mean I don't know?! You want me to demonstrate how people get treated when they act like big shots around here?!"

Neuroki then got punched in the face by angry, unknown man. All of a sudden, Neuroki became spleechess...much like he was about to unleash some painful moves. The man smiled when he saw Neuroki's gesture.

"I guess this means war!" the man shouted

Neuroki did not reply, so the man charged at him.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Neuroki declared. He then shouted again declaring "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Tons of flames came rushing at the man, sending him 60 miles an hour towards a forest, creating a wild impact. This caught the attention of tons of ninjas in Kirigakure, including the Kages. The man was very weakened when he had collided with the trees, but still managed to get up.

"You're dead!" the man screamed. He began to rush at Nasuke. "Shadow-Clone Jutsu!", he called. The man then pulled a very large kunai blade with multiple spikes.

"I never fail with this!" the man cried, then threw the blade. "Mist Style: Mist Valley!" the man cried again.

Nasuke gave a smirk. He knew this was the end, but not for him. The blade then hit.

"Yes, that will show him!" the man yelled. However, he then took a brighter look as the fog cleared before him.

"I-I-Impossible...Substitution!"

The crowd was shocked in awe. They couldn't believe what had just happened before their eyes, and from a rookie too!

"Is that all?" Nasuke questioned, trying to anger the man. The man then saw Nasuke sitting on a tree branch way above him. Nasuke then dove at him.

"Fire Style- Fire-Spear Jutsu!" Nasuke cried.

The spear was perfected so well it pierced the man right in the center of his chest. The impact was so great, it began to break through the ground, sending the man about 150 under it. The man had lost consciousness completely. The battle was over, and Nasuke had shown Kirigakure what he was made of.

All of a sudden, Nasuke felt his ear being pinched. He looked back and saw an angry girl yelling "What have you done?! This is no way to make an entrance to this village!". Neuroki laughed, "Haha, sorry, I do not mean to disappoint someone as friendly and innocent as you."

"Friendly?" asked the girl.

"Yeah..." Nasuke replied.

"Haha, thank you, what's your name?" The girl asked again.

"Nasuke...Nasuke Neuroki"

"Cool, my name is Yumi...Yumi Tsunayda."

As the conversation went on, both Yumi and Nasuke realized that a friendship was beginning to grow as laughs and more questions were going on. However, they were interrupted by someone...someone that Nasuke would not expect. This man was not like the rest of the crowd, as the crowd was quite disappointed in Nasuke because of the fight. Instead, the man was clapping.

"Those moves...I have never seen such skilled moves ever from a rookie in Kirigakure. You should feel honoured"

"Really?" Nasuke thought

"Of course! Those kinds of moves will lead you far as a rookie here in Kirigakure. I am Mimoku Tsunayda, a Kage here at this village. I would honoured to be your Sensei."

"Oh boy..." Yumi murmured, facepalming herself in misery.

"Awesome!" Nasuke shouted. Nasuke then grabbed Yumi's hand and said in awe "You hear that Yumi?! Mimoku, the Kage and your father are going to help us become #1!"

Yumi blushed and asked "Number one? Together...?"

"Together" Nasuke smiled, which caused Yumi to brighten up.

This was the start of a brand new journey. Nasuke and his new friend Yumi were going to work hard now as their Sensei was a very honourable man. Nothing was going to stand in their way!
ZER0
ZER0
Citizen

Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING] Empty Re: Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING]

Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Onyx was sitting on a nearby tree branch, observing the fight. "This child has a lot of potential," he thought to himself. Onyx was looking for new recruits for "Project: CHIMERA" and became interested in the abilities of this shinobi. He heard the boy say his name was "Nauske." He'd be keeping his eye out for him. Though the boy seemed to be good at heart, Onyx could see the darkness within him, and he would be the one to pull it out. If the boy wanted to become a Kage he would need more power, and Onyx could provide him with that power. Onyx got up from the tree and began to move towards the hideout.
[EXIT]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING] Empty Re: Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING]

Thu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm
After Nasuke had met Yumi and Mimoku, he had truly began his training journey. Mimoku was leading the way as Yumi and Nasuke were going to begin some combat training at a nearby private area in Kirigakure. As Nasuke was travelling, he heard a sudden movement coming a tree. He looked at the tree and saw a quick shadow. He stopped and smiled, then continued to walk. 25 minutes had gone by after this sudden moment- the team was at the combat area.

"Are you ready?!" Mimoku shouted.

"Yes sir!" Nasuke and Yumi shouted back.

"Move to opposite ends of the combat area, and look at each other like you are the predator, and the person you are facing is the prey."

As the two were looking at each other viciously, they paused and began to giggle.

"Normally I don't fight girls," Nasuke stated

"Then this should be no problem," Yumi replied arrogantly.

"Water Style: Water-Dragon Jutsu!" Yumi declared.

The jutsu had successfully hit Nasuke, sending him flying through the air, smashing through many trees since the impact was so powerful. He had then landed harshly on the ground. His eyes were closed tightly in pain, but then he made a grim smirk. This stunned Yumi as normally one would be agonized by this sort of jutsu. Nasuke rose his hand...

"Misutochēn no Jutsu!" Nasuke declared wildly, pinning Yumi against a fence, chained in a misty veil.

"Wha-What is this?!" Yumi questioned in anger.

"Haha...jealous?" Nasuke asked, "I learnt this from your father on the way here.

Yumi smirked.

"This is over!" Nasuke yelled, "Fire Style: Fire-Ball Jutsu!"

As the fire was coming at Yumi, Yumi stuck her tongue out like this was some sort of joke. The fire struck. Smoke clouded the area. Nasuke could not see a single thing until he heard "Nothing happened..."

"This is how you use the combo correctly!" the voice screamed, "Misutochēn no Jutsu!" Nasuke was now trapped in the same jutsu as he used previously.

"Now time to experience the power of the Tsunayda's!", Yumi cried out, "Mist Style: Mamono Naitomea no Jutsu!" This was known as the greatest D-Ranked Mist Jutsu in all of Kirigakure.

Nasuke had suddenly seen so many misty creatures appear before him. All of them were viciously, blood-loving predators. They had all opened their mouths, bursting huge pulses of water at Nasuke. This type of jutsu was very controlled and devastating. It's duration was 1 minute long! Nasuke could not seen anything but water before him, and could not feel a thing until he hit he broke through the ground, 500 feet deep into sea level. He could not budge. He was unconscious.

"What were you thinking?!" Mimoku screamed to a Yumi in severe pain, "This is training, not a war!". Yumi felt guilty, so she headed off in Nasuke's direction. However, once Yumi had reached the hole that Nasuke had sinken through, a sudden burst had blown through the hole. A huge ray of light, formed of mist and bright fire had exploded out of the hole. Yumi was impressed, so she smiled. "A-Amazing!" Yumi screamed in joy. Nasuke had appeared before her. One of his eyes were pure white, the red with a scar through it. Yumi had become scared. She now thought she was going to die because of what she had done to Nasuke.

"Do not be afraid," Nasuke demanded, "This is only the full potential of my power." Miraculously, the engraved symbol of the Kirigakure village on Nasuke's forehead began to glow. This was a sign of the true growth of an ace shinobi.

"Step out of the way dear, I must test this power!" Mimoku shouted in excitement. He then stepped before Nasuke. Nasuke was changing as if God had taken over his soul. His cloak now had engraved ancient scriptures of the Kirigakure village written on it diagonally. It read:

"From Heaven to hell, a new power will dwell'

As soon as Mimoku read this, Nasuke had risen both his hands. His left hand contained a flame of devastating darkness. His right hand contained the almighty powers of light! Nasuke then combined these powers to create a unique, foggy sword. Nasuke then screamed from the bottom of his heart "MIST STYLE: CELESTIAL SWORD!" A gigantic force of mist, bigger than the Kirigakure village itself, had hit the ground, creating one of the biggest impacts in Kirigakure history.

"I CAN'T LET THIS DESTROY THE VILLAGE!" Mimoku screamed "MIST STYLE: SHIBO CLOUDIAN- SUMMONING JUTSU!" Both jutsus were ranked SS. However, since Nasuke was a rookie, he immediately fainted once the two jutsus clashed. On the other hand, Nasuke had not only managed to perform a historical jutsu to the Kirigakure landmark, but his full potential was strong enough to weaken Mimoku the Kage.

"Oh my gosh?!" Yumi cried in tears, "Do-do-do you think he'll be okay?!"

"I-I-I can't tell sweetheart. His jutsu was far beyond the amount of chakra he could control. The fact that he could even use it successfully amazed me. Do you know where this guy is from?"

"No, he never told me"

Mimoku had slightly opened Nasuke's eye lids. The pupils of Nasuke's eyes had changed back to normal like nothing happened.

"Just... who is this guy?!" Mimoku thought to himself, "I had read the scriptures on his cloak, could he truly be a legendary shinobi?!"

Once Mimoku had asked himself these things in his head, Nasuke had woken up.

"What happened?"

"Uhh...nothing"

"Where am I"

"Our village!"

"My head hurts"

"Go and rest"

Mimoku and Nasuke were talking back and forth to each other until Nasuke had fainted again. Yumi had began to lose a major amount of chakra due to her use of jutsus, so she had fainted as well.

"Meh...better get these guys to their new dorms" Mimoku suggested to himself. Mimoku then walked back to the village of Kirigakure. He placed Yumi in her spot of the dormatory, and Nasuke in his. After, he disappeared to the village gates of Kirigakure, where other Kages stood. Nasuke had heard strange words while he was asleep..."Power...power....POWER!" Nasuke became very frightened of these words so he remarkably woke up after his brutal impact. He immediately realized he was glowing. He looked at his palms. His left palm had enlisted scriptures of godly dark jutsus written on it, and his right palm contained the enlisted scriptures of godly light jutsus. Nasuke then looked at his chest. There he had seen a seal, much like the one Naruto contained, but for controlling the forces of darkness and light in Kirigakure. Nasuke attempted to open this seal, but the seal was too far beyond the power that Nasuke had obtained so far. Nasuke then said to himself...

"Just what have I become?"

After this moment...Nasuke fell asleep, silently.
ZER0
ZER0
Citizen

Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 am
Onyx stood on top of a nearby building. Across from him was a building in which the boy he had seen earlier was currently resting in. He had watched the training session between that of the boy and whom appeared to be his teammate. Just as he had predicted, this boy was full of talent. Although the boy seemed nice and cheerful, Onyx could see the darkness within him once again. It had seemed during the training that the boy had pushed himself too far and injured himself. Onyx contemplated kidnapping the boy now while he was injured and would less of a hassle. The boy had finally fallen asleep and Onyx was about to make his move, when all of a sudden the boy started to glow. "What's going?" he thought to himself. Then Onyx noticed the boy was looking at his hands. Onyx walked across the roof a bit more for a better glance. That's when he saw it. The boy's left palm had enlisted scriptures of godly dark jutsus on it while the right palm had enlisted scriptures of godly light jutsus. He also noticed a seal on the boys chest. "Hmm, this could get interesting!" Onyx said to himself while grinning wickedly, "The boy has more power than I anticipate. He would definitely be an asset to CHIMERA." The boy seemed confused and Onyx heard him say, "Just what have I become?" before the boy passed out. Onyx knew that the boy would eventually seek out more power, he just needed to be told which direction to go in. Onyx would refrain from kidnapping the boy for now he would hire someone to keep an eye on him for a few days. He had other business in Konohagakure to deal with. He would make his move on the boy when he returned to Kiri.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri May 04, 2012 5:17 pm
The Awakening of Nasuke Neuroki! Diablo V.S. God!

It had been 27 hours since Nasuke experienced his full culture; his whole being. Nasuke finally awoke, confused and frightened. On the inside, however, the feeling of desiring power dwelled through him. It had seemed as if Nasuke had truly become two-faced. He did not know what to do with himself anymore, so he screamed in misery. Neuroki would not stop crying in agony until his Sensei, Mimoku the Kage, had appeared before him, covering his mouth.

"I understand..."

"Understand what?"

"Your POWER..."

When Nasuke had heard this, he was shocked in awe.

"WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT ME?! I'M SENSELESS...COMPLICATED AS HELL. IN FACT, SPEAKING OF HELL, I'M A DEMONIC ANGEL! WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THIS, EVEN AS A KAGE?! HUH?!"

"Everything..." Mimoku responded quitely, shutting Nasuke up, "Come with me, I have something assigned that will help you a lot."

"What is that?"

"Well...I have discovered the scriptures enlisted on your body, and I'm going to teach you how to control them...until you can master them as well of course."

"How?!"

"Just follow me..."

Nasuke had began travelling with Mimoku again. but this time, for a long time. As Neuroki began travelling, many new thoughts began coming to him, agonizing him.

"Calm down Nasuke...overcome your fears"

Everything that Mimoku was saying was somehow immediately curing the pain that Nasuke was enduring. Nasuke continued to travel with Mimoku, confused and questioning everything he past.

"We are here!" Mimoku stated in excitement "the historical Akatsuki landmark!"

"What is so exciting about this place?" Nasuke asked

"This is where the most amazing war in history between the good of all villages, and the evil ones of darkness of the Akatsuki had started. This place is going to show you a half of your history."

Nasuke was about to question this theory, however, before he could even talk, he saw a dark reflection of himself from the images of the Akatsuki. Mimoku smiled as he did not think his project would work. Nasuke could not speak about what he just saw. His own dark reflection was the one responsible for bringing him to Earth...the Diablo. Once Nasuke saw the Diablo before him, his left hand started glowing. All of a sudden, Nasuke's body changed into nothing but a pure figure of darkness, with red demonic eyes, ears of a devil, and dark flames flowing above Neuroki's head. The demonic side of Nasuke had taken over.

"FORBIDDEN JUTSU: DIVINE DEMON- SUMMONING JUTSU!"

"F-F-For-Forbidden Jutsu!" Mimoku cried, "PLEASE STOP THIS NOW NASUKE!"

"SILENCE YOU FOOL!" Nasuke shouted, knocking Mimoku out with only the single movement of a hand.

A huge predator of darkness had been summoned and striked at the Diablo.

"DIABLO'S SWORD!" the Diablo cried. This couldn't even create a spark from the predator, so the huge predator of darkness struck at the Diablo rapidly and viciously, destroying the Diablo.

"THIS IS THE...end" Nasuke cried before struggling to finish a sentence. After finishing this sentence, Nasuke fainted yet again, and the enlisted scriptures of godly dark jutsu had moved into the seal on Nasuke's chest, disappearing inside it. The forces of God had annihilated the madness of darkness. However, due to this collision between light and darkness, the scriptures of light had also passed to the seal on Nasuke's chest, disappearing as well.

Shortly after the battle, Mimoku had awoken, angrily...

"GET OUT OF HERE NASUKE...AND NEVER RETURN!"

Nasuke gave a smirk to Mimoku as a sign that he no longer need Mimoku by his side.

"Calm down...Mimoku, I have already chosen my path, and you are unworthy for it"

"UNWORTHY! WHY YOU!"

"SHUT UP...LOSER!" This quote had caused a blast of darkness to strike Mimoku again, knocking him out for the second time. Nasuke then disappeared.

As Nasuke had just committed one of the worst crimes in Kirigakure (brutally injuring a Kage intentionally), he needed a new disguise, or least an excuse, so he wrote a letter.

"Dear people of Kirigakure,

The Akatsukis and the forces of darkness have returned, and Mimoku is missing...please help

Sincerely,

Nasuke Neuroki"

Nasuke had given this letter to the head of the Kirigakure village, and his great friend, Yumi Tsunayda. Once he had given this letter out, he decided to temporarily leave Kirigakure, for he had to uncover the mysteries of his being.

Nasuke travelled to Konohagakure. Once he had arrived there, his left eye turned red. This was the sign of the "Hell's Eye." The Hell's Eye had given Nasuke images of the beginning of his journey when he had seen a shadow in the trees. The eye managed to give him a closer look at that shadow. That shadow was a man; a missing-nin. After this, a voice had shouted inside of Nasuke. The voice stated "The man you are looking for is Onyx." This name had given Nasuke several more images; images of death and a masked man standing next to the corpses with a sinister look. Nasuke had figured out who this man was.

"So this is Onyx...my new goal of victory. I insure him I will give him two options...truse or death. This man will need tons of requirements and skills that can help me. If not, he will end up like Mimoku, OR RATHER, the people that he stood next to."

Nasuke had truly become sinister yet again. However, the image of God was still capable of resting inside Nasuke's soul until changes needed to be made. God's goal was to see the full potential of Nasuke's demonic side, even when it was mastered, then control it. If the dark chakra of Nasuke HAD to ALWAYS be used, God needed to become its new owner for the safety of Nasuke, for Nasuke was no ordinary shinobi...but someone eager to look for...and possibly kill.
Anonymous

Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 pm
(Umm sorry to interrupt, but I don't know where you think you are getting all these jutsu, I mean, first of all most of these you wouldn't have enough chakra for, let alone the JP, and most aren't canon so they would require registering and THEN buy with JP, which you would likely not have enough of, so pretty much everything in this topic is pretty impossible, also considering Akatsuki does not exist whatsoever and being what 261 years from their destruction or so nobody knows about them anymore. If anything I would say this be in the No Limits RP Area, but yeah practically everything you have done in here is quite impossible indeed, sorry :/)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 1:20 pm
Alright...I apologize. I saw this and knew I was getting a little carried away. I was heading more in a fantasy story direction than an actual training topic. I would also like to apologize to ZERO because he seemed to be enjoying this. On the other hand though, this is why I said I would need to progress in this roleplay first before beginning training because I needed these sort of jutsus. Excuse me but after reading that post I am a bit pissed because I wasn't actually trying to head in the direction where all of a sudden I would show people "Hey, I'm an Academy Student with SS Jutsus." Anyways, I would still like to have a partnership with ZERO in making my training since I did find his supporting replies quite interesting in this topic so it's up to you staff whether I should shut this down or just making a little topic maybe where I slow my character down for a bit and continue on this training topic.
ZER0
ZER0
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 pm
(No need to apologize to me dude if you do start over with your topic ill probably still intrude if you dont mind haha)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 2:47 pm
The Gods of Demons!

"This isn't good guys!" the new prince of darkness, Hades shouted, "the Diablo is dead?! What shall we do?!" All of a sudden, a strange man known as the Seeker appeared. This man was one of the most dangerous men in all of hell. In fact, he was now second in power to Hades, the new prince of darkness.

"I am willing to do one of my powerful jutsus..." The Seeker declared, "However... it will cost the lives of a dozen of the strongest men of hell to use."

"Perfect!" a predator replied, "So who shall we use?"

"Well..." The Seeker thought, "I have had a lot of visions lately about the past, and it seems that the two strongest members of the Dreadful 12 were responsible for Nasuke's escape. That is something completely against our rulings. Therefore, we shall punishment all of them by riding them of their souls."

The Dreadful 12 were long descendants of the Akatsuki members 261 years ago. They were responsible for guarding the areas of hell and using their chakra to make the strongest members of hell more powerful each day in order to keep their goals of taking over plant Earth much easier. However, due to The Seeker's power, he had already seemed to have visions of solutions to make the takeover of planet Earth even easier without them.

"Begin the ritual!" Hades shouted

"Almighty Curse: Hanten Sa Seru Jikan (Reverse of Time)!" The Seeker responded.

As the Dreadful 12 began to die, they insured that this reverse of time jutsu would not resurrect the Diablo, or weaken Nasuke too harshly. Therefore, together, they all used sacred genjutsu to cancel the resurrection of the Diablo, keep the powers of darkness and light and ancient scriptures in the seal in Nasuke's chest, and keep Nasuke's current powers to E-Ranked jutsu. After this, they all burned to death...in happiness.

"Our current mission is over..." The Seeker stated, "Now we watch Nasuke until he can completely master the powers of darkness, for I still see his desire of darkness before his desire of light."

Back on Earth, time was reversed very oddly. The hatred of Nasuke after his incident with Mimoku and the ancient artifacts of the Akatsuki 261 years ago still stood, however Nasuke had noticed a change yet again. However, he had forgotten who Onyx was, and the seal in his chest became so powerful, no more sacred arts of darkness or light could be released. Nasuke was back to his E-Ranked level.

Meanwhile, the gigantic hole from Nasuke's sacred arts was still next to Mimoku. Mimoku had awoken. He had still remembered the incident as well, so he rushed to Kirigakure.

"Members of Kirigakure!" Mimoku shouted "A traitor of Kirigakure is on the loose, the letter is a lie! The Akatsukis have not been reborn after 261 years. The name of this traitor is Nasuke Neuroki! If you see him...kill him for the good of his own being and for Kirigakure!"

Nasuke had heard this loud and clear, so he needed major support. This made him run back to the shadows that he used to hide in back when he was first released to planet Earth. Nasuke was madly pissed off. In fact, he would start firing Fire-Style jutsus at Kirigakure even though he knew they would not do a thing, and then he would disappear in the darkness of the shadows. His hatred of life had become stronger and stronger everyday. He needed someone new to support him in combat...privately, in an area would no one would think of going...
ZER0
ZER0
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm
Onyx heard the people of the village yelling as an uprising had begun. He had heard the name "Nasuke" and assumed it was the boy he had been keeping an eye on. He had been following the boy as he ran from the building he had spent the previous night in. Apparently the village was after him and Onyx knew that he would have to make a move fast if his plan was going to work out. He saw Nasuke run into a dark ally [Assuming that's what ou meant by the shadows] and decided now was his only chance. Onyx adjusted his mask, then dropped down from the top of the building. He landed in front of Nasuke with his back turned to him. Without looking he asked, "You're Nasuke correct?" The boy said yes, then Onyx said, "I see potential in you. Your heart is filled with darkness and if I'm not mistaken you want power?" He turned around to see a trembling Nasuke nod. Onyx wasn't sure if the boy was scared or angry either way the nod of approval was all he needed to see. "These villagers will come after you if you stay here." Onyx said, "If you come with me I assure you that you will be safe and away from harm for the time being. I can also help you train and bring out your full potential. The choice is yours, but you better think quickly it appears we don't have much time." Onyx could hear the angry voices of Kirigakure getting closer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum