Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Pot.... I mean... Topic! (P, NK) Empty Pot.... I mean... Topic! (P, NK)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 pm
Haru felt like he needed a pick me up. He’d had a stressful week. With that idea fixed in his mind, he’d taken a trip to a bar, and found that alcohol only served to get him into trouble. Go figure. This thought crossed his mind just about the time a fist collided with his face, knocking him out of his chair, and causing him to slump on the floor. He rolled over, dodging a kick aimed at his head, but hit his face on the barstool, causing him to flinch in pain. Before he knew it, he was being thrown onto the streets, out of the bar. He lay there for a few seconds, muttering nonsense under his breath. He was so dizzy…

”Get back here you… you…” He rambled. ”I was goin’ easy on ya, ya little shhh…. You little sh… Get out here!” He shouted again, wobbling to his feet. He stepped quickly to one side or the other, trying to make his way to the door. Still on his head, incredibly lopsided, was his headband, which marked him as a ninja of Tengakure, fallen from grace, by the looks of things. Haru always did get a little loopy when he had a taste of the pint.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Pot.... I mean... Topic! (P, NK) Empty Re: Pot.... I mean... Topic! (P, NK)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 pm
Goon was on his way home from the academy, when the thought crossed his mind to go out explore Tenga. It wasn’t exactly what he liked it was all that open, but he enjoyed it for the most part. Nothing really seemed to catch his attention, that is until he walked by a bar where it sounded like a commotion was going on inside. Goon walked to the door to try to peek inside but people were already throwing someone out. He looked at the white-haired boy, who couldn’t have been much older than him, calling someone out and walking back to the door. “It’s not even worth it,”Goon said, “You’re just going to get thrown out again.” Goon looked the boy up and down again, and seen his headband lopsided, which showed this boy was a ninja of the village. “Take a walk, you looked stressed” he said “and your headband is crooked, by the way.” Goon began to turn to finish walking, as it seemed the fight was over in the bar.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm
Haru wobbled slightly as the boy stopped him. He was about the age of his students, and in a more sober state, he might have been too proud to listen to his advice at all. Instead, he argued with it.

”D’you know who I am… I’m an… An aaa…” He stammered, struggling to find the word he was looking for. ”I’m Haru effing Hy-Hyuuga… Show some respect!” He stated importantly, as if he were some sort of celebrity. He stubbornly moved his headband so that it was even more lopsided, covering his byakugan eye completely, which was actually what he would have done anyways. ”I dun’t need a w…w….walk, those stupid idiots stole my… my… what did they steal?” He rambled. He needed something to take him out of this drunken state, fast, before he did something really stupid. ”And who’re you, anyways? I haven’t seen you before. How’m I t’know you ain’t some kinda rouge ninja, sneakin’ into my village? I oughtta just…” He accused, swinging a wild punch at Goon’s head. Luckily for both of them, he wasn’t anywhere near sober enough to fight normally, so his speed and strength were cut down to about Goon’s level.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 am
Goon laughed on the inside, as he could smell the alcohol on the man, he knew drunk people acted stupid but some just needed to stay away from sauce.  He heard the man drunkenly say his name and something about respect, which caused him to turn around and let him finish what he was saying. Goon was about to apologize and introduce himself, after the man  was finished with his rambling about something of his that had got stolen. Before Goon could even do so the man accused him of being a rouge ninja, and swung wildly at him.

Goon saw the punch coming straight for his head, and thought, Damn, I am more than sure if he was sober id be done for. Goon put his arm up to deflect the punch off to the side, as Haru would pass Goon, he’d attempt to strike him in the gut with a quick rabbit punch. While doing that Goon would say, “I’m no rogue, I am a student, and the name’s Goon.” Guessing the man probably would not stop, Goon quickly gave a short bow to show respect and apologize. Then he transitioned into a fighting stance to stay ready for anything.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:15 pm
As Goon deflected his punch, Haru’s arm would fly to the right, flowing with it, while his left hand clumsily pushed Goon’s jab at his gut aside in the same direction, swatting hard enough to spin Haru in a circle (Still not enough to injure Goon) and come around, aiming a backfist with his right hand at Goon’s temple.

”What the hell kinda name is ‘Goon?’ That sounds fake, kid.” He would say as he moved, responding to Goon’s apology. That name sounded like he was a Rocket Thug or something, and he couldn’t have them running around attacking small children with rattata. There’d be more rogues like this one, obviously. Perhaps he’d find a button behind a poster that led to their secret lair. Then, he’d fight each of them systematically until he found the boss. It wouldn’t be easy, but it was his duty as an ANBU to protect their pokemon… wait… what the hell was a pokemon? Perhaps he really HAD been drinking too much….
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 am
Goon’s deflection of Haru’s punch, sent Haru spinning in a circle to the right, but also made him push Goon’s jab away.  Goon didn’t realize that Haru would follow up with a backfist, due to his inexperience in fighting, he let his guard down, but only for a second. Which was a mistake he but he didn’t know better, until he saw the fist coming at him. He didn’t have time to defend it, it was already too late, so Goon decided to tilt his head back and would head-butt the fist flying at him.

“SHIT!!!!” Goon would shout. That hurt more than I expected, he thought as he would rubbed his head. “Well I’m sorry it sounds fake, but that’s the name that was given to me when I was I found,” Goon replied, as he rubbed his head, “I don’t know my real name, never have, probably never will.” To him, Haru looked like he was a little confused in drunkeness, which made Goon smile a little. Goon would then attempt to kick, with his right leg, Haru in the back of the knee, to drop him down a little bit. If successful would follow up with a right downward hook to his face.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm
Haru didn’t really hear what the boy said, because as he felt his fist connect, he began to lose his balance, and continued spinning around once more. The boy’s kick would cause Haru to fall forward onto his knees. Then would come the boy’s punch, which would make Haru fall forward, onto his stomach. This was not good, he was supposed to be a respected shinobi! He would lift his left arm first, rotating his body all the way around, releasing chakra as he began to spin rapidly, preforming a rotation to blast the boy back with a dome of chakra.

It would not injure him badly, maybe a bruise from a bad landing at worst, nothing more. Haru would stagger to his feet as he rotated, so that at the conclusion, he was standing upright.

”That was a c…cheap shot!” He would shout, stepping shakily forward, towards Goon.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 pm
Shit, shit, shit…. The words raced through his head as the dome of chakra hit him, sending him flying backwards. Goon had landed off balance causing him to fall backwards, but he threw his hands down to catch himself and stood back up. They were both back on their feet, Goon slowly squared upto Haru and made his way towards him. He did it cautiously, because the man was drunk, there was no reading his movements, it was all random.

“Since when is there rules in a fight. There’s no such things as a cheap shot.” He said as he smiled and used both his hands to pull his hair back, he still was watching Haru’s movements, to not get caught off guard.

Goon squared upto him, threw a right jab aiming towards the leftside of haru's jaw.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:09 am
Haru staggered towards the boy as he finished his rotation, grinning madly as he heard him speak.

”No such thing?” He would ask, creating an afterimage of himself turning around and hobbling away, while the real Haru rushed forwards and thrust his palm into the boy’s stomach, as he was pulling his hair back, which would leave him open to the attack. The strike wouldn’t hurt the boy badly, but it would be enough to knock him back a few feet. ”Yeah, I think you’re right, kid... That felt pretty good.” He would say mockingly, staggering once more towards the boy. ”Y’know what else the whole cheap shot thing reminds me of?” He would ask the boy, drawing back his arm. ”This!” He would then shout, thrusting his palm forward and launching a blast of air towards Goon, which would knock him further backwards if he failed to dodge. The blast would be moving fast, but not so fast that Goon couldn’t see the attack coming.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:14 pm
Goon saw the man use an afterimage sending it the opposite direction, and the other coming towards him. He couldn’t do anything at the time but take the hit. “Ugh” Goon would say as he was hit in the stomach and was pushed a few feet back, But that’s what he gets for having hair.  He did say there were no rules to a fight. He saw a blast of air coming toward him, and He hopped and dodged to left. “now see isn’t that better,” Goon laughed, and rushed to haru closing the distance between them. Without stopping, He would use his momentum from the dash, and his left leg as a pivot, Goon would attempt a backspin kick aimed towards haru’s right side.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum