Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason] Empty A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason]

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:40 pm
Earlier, Kenzo had entered the body with his teammate, Jason Uzumaki, riding his back unconscious. Another clone had entered through the same glass doors that Kenzo had entered through, carrying Kenzo's rival, Koaru. Kenzo was covered, head to toe by his enhanced Savar Suit, and a pair of tinted sunglasses covered his eyes. Upon seeing his small frame, no one could help, but to assume that he was a man as he was clad in armor and the most distinctive portions of his face were covred by the headgear of his Savar Suit. He informed the nurse of the situation, and, within moments, two beds had been brought down for Kenzo to place his rival and his companion on. Only after both of them had been laid upon the beds did Kenzo release his clone, allowing it to vanish in a white poof of smoke. Kenzo was informed of the situation. The two male's had suffered from second and third-degree burns and they had a number of broken bones. According to these nurses, Jason and Koaru were lucky to be alive. The two beds would be placed in separating operating rooms on different floors. Kenzo stayed with Jason, who was unconscious at the time. Multiple medical nin rushed into the room, ripping off Jason's shirt before placing their hands over his exposed chest. Trying to remove his clothing may have done more damage to his internals than what was already done. They could not risked that. Their hands were suddenly covered in a bluish-green aura, and the burns upon Jason's flesh began to close. The head medic of the group looked to Kenzo, and spoke.

"You said hat you were sparring right... Kenzo? This- This is too much for any human to handle without proper care. You know. You could have killed them both. What were you thinking?"

Kenzo didn't own her an answer. She was no one to him. He remained silent, keeping those personal thoughts to himself. He stood beside the bed Jason had been laying upon as the nurse continued with the treatment. She did not remove Jason's pants, she only needed to see the main organ to make sure they were not disturbed. Jason's flesh slowly grew back, changing the color of his body from an extra crisp black to a deep red, then back to it's original color. When the operation was complete, the medics attached a number of instrumentsts that were connected to a long cord to Jason, wrapped Jason's entire upper body in bandages, placed an oxygen mask over his face,  and left the room. Kenzo toke a seat in a chair next to Jason's bed, and listened to the constant beeping of the hospital machines that Jason had been hooked up to. Those machines kept track of Jason's heart rate, and kept him breathing. He should've been awake in a few hours or so...
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason] Empty Re: A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason]

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:03 pm
Dizzyness. dizzyness and drowzyness, that's all Jason could feel as he awoke in a room that was white. "is this heaven?" Jason thought. with a bit of heaviness to his right arm, he lifted it up and saw tubes and bandages. Jason felt around at his face, and could feel an oxygen mask, strapped to his face. "heh, must feel like a robot from a movie or something." Jason thought to himself. Jason turned his head to his right and saw his young teammate, Kenzo Uchiha sitting there. confusion was the first thing that appeared in Jason's mind. why was he here? Jason cast a look on the young uchiha's face and could see in his eyes that he wanted Jason something. could it be information? whatever it was, Jason awaited for his young teammate to tell him as Jason lied there and heard the beeping noises and his own breath echoing within the room.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason] Empty Re: A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason]

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 pm
"I'm... glad to see you're awake. The doctor says that you shouldn't move too much. You suffered far too much in that bout. You almost died."

Kenzo said before removing his hood, granting Jason sight of his long black hair that was tied up into a bun. Kenzo also removed those glasses, folding them and placing them within his pocket before looking to Jason.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 pm
"why did you almost kill me? why did you do this?" Jason asked his teammate. Jason lied still in his hospital bed but wanted so much to get up. "how come you're so strong, Kenzo? you're just a child... an unusual child but still.... Jason said in between the machine-like breathings that Jason emitted from himself.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:54 pm
"I know you must have a lot of questions Jason. One at a time..."

Kenzo, with arced eyebrows that expressed his seriousness in full, looked into Jason's eyes.

"I had to test your abilities Jason... I plan on leaving the village soon. I needed to know if you were strong enough to travel outside these walls with me. I'm sorry that I almost killed you, but... it was necessary. As for my power... Jason, I'm not like you, or any of the other genin in this village..." 
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm
Jason couldn't get his eyes to widen in shock. if he could, then Jason would do that. "why are you leaving your home? your friends?" Jason asked with a loud grunt. boy, did it hurt to yell. Jason asked again after calming down a bit. "what do you mean by, you're not the same as the rest of us?" Jason gritted his teeth in pain. he hasn't been in this much physical pain since the time he fought against a chuunin who beat him up pretty badly.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 pm
With a sigh, Kenzo shut his eyes, and turned his head away from Jason. 

"I have a few things I need to do, outside of this village, for my village, for myself, and for my people. Jason, I have no friends... The shinobi here can't deal with a person such as myself. Unlike the other children, I can't help, but to feel the need to fight. I enjoyed listening to the screams of my friends and foes as their skin is charred by my Katon. From birth, I enjoyed the thrill of combat... I was born a shinobi, and not the kind who fights to protect. I fight to destroy." 
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 pm
Jason just lied there and frowned his eyebrows. "what a sick man. the screams of his victims as he burns them alive is music to this boy?" Jason thought. "the uchiha's are a group of psycho's... just like how i always thought they are...." Jason thought to himself. "so... are you ever gonna come back?" Jason asked him.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:28 pm
That reaction was expected from Jason, which is why Kenzo had not looked at the man. He did not want to be judged... He just wanted someone to talk to about it. Kenzo listened to his teammate speak.

"Hopefully, if I don't die while I'm out there. I just can't- I can't control it, and I can't live this way anymore. I can't be trapped within these walls. Sometimes I-"

Kenzo opened his eyes, hoping not to see Jason's face contorted ito a disgusted fashion, but Kenzo saw exactly was he had not wanted to see, causing Kenzo to pause as his own face contorted into an angered fashion.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:06 pm
"i don't know. perhaps it's how you've always been different. ever since i saw you. you've been different. i don't know how... sorry." Jason apologized to his teammate who would later become his former teammate by the end of the day. Jason sighed deep as he looked up to the ceiling.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum