Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason]

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:21 pm
"Yea... I guess you're right. Jason, do you know the history of my people? The curse of the Uchiha?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Smile, A Look, and a Whisper [P] [Kenzo, Jason]

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:35 pm
"somewhat. tell me some more about it." Jason was kinda interested to hear about the curse of the uchiha. i mean, what could be cursed about a clan with special abilities?
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm
"Well, you Uchiha grow stronger through suffering and striving for greater power... But, recently, I was told that to unlock the final stage to my sharingan, the Mangekyo Sharingan, I would have to kill my best friend. I have no friends. Well... I have one friend."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm
Jason had no words for the amount of insanity that he had heard. kill a best friend? but then Jason got confused. how is that a curse? but wait, there was one thing Kenzo said. kill his best friend? oh no... he couldn't mean... so why hasn't kenzo killed him yet?
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm
"I'm surprised you didn't run when I said that... Then again... you probably can't run too fast in your current condition."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm
"why aren't you killing me now, then? you can easily kill me now..." Jason said while closing his eyes. "i guess you want to kill me at 100% huh?" Jason stated.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm
"Jason, I'm not going to kill you. Like I told you before. You are my only friend. Why would I betray you?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm
Jason opened his eyes. " but, it's like you said. to activate the mangekyo sharingan, one needs to kill their best friend. i wouldn't mind dying if you become stronger. it makes sense, kenzo. i'm your only friend. and to gain mangekyo sharingan, you have to kill me." Jason half-shouted to his friend and teammate.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm
Kenzo's voice remained soft and he remained calm as he spoke.

"A new set of eyes isn't worth a life Jason, at least, not to me."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm
Jason sighed as he lied there on the hospital bed. if Jason didn't let his friend kill him, then how was he gonna help kenzo get the mangekyo sharingan? killing an innocent uchiha was out of the question. to be honest, Jason had no idea what to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum