Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Meet Again [Kozai, Arcanis, NK] Empty Re: Meet Again [Kozai, Arcanis, NK]

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 pm
Arcanis walked out of his room into the common area.  Spinning a ring around his finger absentmindedly.  He had felt Kozai come in but he didn't know why he didn't knock.  Not because he didn't want him here but because he might have been dressing or engaged in some other private activity.  As he wasn't he didn't make a big deal about it.  "Welcome.  How are things on the home front?  I have been working on a project to fund our future venture.  Currently waiting on a meeting with the kage to set up a legitimate shop in the city."  Arcanis offer kozai a drink on a seat.

Twc: 108

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 pm
Arcanis was surprised at the statement Kozai had just made.  War.  This was interesting.  Arcanis would finally be able to sate his inner bloodlust.  He would be able to kill with honor.  But the battlefield was always a risk.  A risk he would take in the pursuit of knowledge and most of all power.  Arcanis kept a cool composure.  Know need to give Kozai something to over analyze.  "A war you say.  hmmm.  I mean all the villages are all in a state of perpetual conflict but I didn't think I would see one at least not this soon.  What is the purpose of going to war against Shima?"  Arcanis podered this for a moment before continueing.  "However to respond to your question I am setting up a shop that charges for the service that I provided you.  In return for money I transport people from village to village.  The money I earn will go to the promotion of the expansion of our organization."  Arcanis stood pondering the matter.  This information was useful but vastly incomplete.  "Kozai what do you intend to do?"  Arcanis to spite of everything he had against Kozai decided to try to connect with him legitimately.  "Will you fight this war? and This organization... You realize that we will have to leave the village?"  Arcanis knew this was a key moment in their friendship.  He was about to try to earn Kozai's loyalty.  He would much rather trust him then worry about keeping him happy while never trusting him.  "Do you trust me?  Truthfully I have had reservations because you have proven to be a loose cannon.  I want to be able to trust you and know that you have my back.  If this group comes together we need to be like brothers to run the Organization well.  Can I trust you?"  Arcanis knew that this was a huge point.  He prepared himself for Kozai's response.

TWC :428

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 am
Arcanis shook His head.  "no I haven't recruited anyone.  I have been working on this project to start the flow of money while I gather more muscle.  However I am not one to rush into a mission with no details.  I am not refusing to protect my village or follow my orders. I would just like to gather more information."  Arcanis would try to get more information from Kozai later as well.

twc :500

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:55 am
Arcanis with as much as he could read Kozai, he was still a mystery.  "Yeah we should see who we can recruit from the villages.  But consider we need a strong governing Counsel.  You and I will need some help running a organization especially as it gets bigger.  Anyway I have a meeting with Worr.  I will try to figure him out.  however you'll have to meet him seperatly because when I spoke with him originally he was weary of ninja for Iwa.  so for the success of the shop I will meet him alone."  Arcanis hoped his logic made sense to Kozai.

twc :603

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum