Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Arcanis training [solo] Empty Arcanis training [solo]

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:09 am
Arcanis woke up feeling energized. Before he even opened his eyes he could feel the blood pumping strongly through his veins. He opened his eyes and instantly focused. Today he was going to train a new jutsu. He watched the ceiling as the light grew from the window. Arcanis liked his sleep. Most days he would stay in bed. He would enjoy that today but he needed the whole day to train his new jutsu. He was going to train so he can summon a clone that is stronger than a normal clone. Arcanis smiled and leaped into the air over his bed and twisted around to land in a standing position. He felt pumped. He walked slowly to the shower and freshened up for the day. After his shower Arcanis began breakfast. It was important to have a balanced breakfast if the body is to grow in strength properly. Arcanis made toast, cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, Juice, a bagel and more cereal after that. Arcanis knew that he would burn all this before lunch. He ate quietly and quickly while still remaining polite even though he lived alone. No one would see the manners or etiquette he would display because he was utterly alone. It's not like he hated every one. He actually enjoyed their company but people tended to not like him. Eventually his demeanor drove people away. He didn't understand it. He packed his things as he would be heading back to the mountains. Gathering everything he left locking the door to his hotel room in Amegakure behind him. Strange things had been going on recently. 'Hey' Arcanis said to the voice in his head. The voice had become a part of him no longer trying to kick him out of his own head. He was still crass and angry but it seemed like his personality. 'I never asked you what your name was.' Arcanis thought at the voice.

“My name is Arcanis. Haven't you figured it out yet. I am you.” the voice didn't seem as angry he had come to terms with the idea that Arcanis thought he was a seprate entity.

'I know you're me. But your also seprate from me right? You're a part of me that became it's self. You have and identity. Don't you want your own name?' Arcanis queried as he began running out of town.

“Okay then I guess the name that fits me would be the part of you that I once was.”

'And what was that?'

“Haven't you guessed? I was your Wrath.” the voice got quiet as Arc continued to run out of the village.

'Wrath Huh? Well I guess now that I know your name we can get to know each other.' Arcanis smirked. Wrath was someone he knew the best. And Wrath knew him. So the phrase meant nothing.

“Shut up.” he heard Wrath say. He could tell Wrath was smiling. “what are we doing anyway?” He knew he just wanted to make a point of gaining the knowledge.

'We're going to practice a new jutsu. I have been working on a jutsu that will let me make clones of superb quality.'

Arcanis reached the edge of the jungle and began his jutsu summoning a clone in front of him. Arcanis layed his hands on his back. He focused pouring his chakra into the clone and amplified it's abilities. He released the clone for it to move forward. As soon as he did the clone became unstable. The clone dissipated in a burst of purple light and smoke. “Hmmmmm.” Arcanis tried again this time rotating the chakra. And sealing it. Trying to keep it in the clone. The clone still dissipated when Arcanis let go of it. Arcanis made clone after clone but Arcanis couldn't find a way to keep the clone stable after it left contact with it. Arcanis decided to continue holding onto the clone using his Jiso. He opened a jiso next to the clones back. That way he could move the Jiso along with the clone so that he could keep in contact with the clone. Unfortunately that reduced the speed of the clone to the speed in which he could move his jiso. But that would be enough. He would trade speed for efficency. The clone would be able to move away from him as long as he kept his hand on him. He would almost have to keep his ocular jutsu on if he wanted to move the clone outside his line of sight. But this was not the only thing that he needed to perfect. Arcanis sent the clone out and stuck his hand into his tool pouch. He pulled out a shuriken and threw the throwing blade at his clone. Upon contact the clone burst. Arcanis snarled. He had worked so hard to make his clone durable and he couldn't even survive a shuriken strike. Arcanis made another clone and focused his chakra around the skin creating a sort of barrier around the clone. When he threw the shuriken this time the shuriken bounced of the clone. “Hmmm” Arcanis still wanted the clone to seem like him so he dimmed the chakra and threw another blade. This time the blade stuck into the clone and stayed there. Focusing on that specific amount of chakra and that manipulation Arcanis memorized it for the next time he would make the clones for a real fight. His clones would now be able to perform any duty that he would be required to do. And fight as well as he could. After long hours of practicing he could even get the clone to cast his jutsu and used Jiso themselves. But for some reason they were unable to make and sustain clones themselves.

“Impressive.” Wrath spoke up. This was the first time that he had complimented Arcanis. The clones were a success but he would have to work on something to make them a little better. Arcanis decided to head back. Today's training had been successful and he wanted to get some ramen. “Wrath one of these days you will trust me and we will be the most influential ninja of all.”

1031 words training first clone. +5 stats +10 JP please
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Arcanis training [solo] Empty Re: Arcanis training [solo]

Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:13 am
Approved~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum