Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

You never know who will show up - Page 2 Empty Re: You never know who will show up

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:45 am
As Maku's body fell forward, his left hand was left free from Youka's grasp.  Maku wasn't sure how much chakra his opponent had so he thought he might as well through out a genjutsu to see what the man would do in reaction.  With his free left hand he would make a tiger sign nearly as soon as it was released and summon a flurry of feathers above them.  The Temple Of Nirvana jutsu would appear above them.  Should Youka release him to dodge the incoming feathers then Maku would summon his Hidden Mist.  And retreat for a chance to regroup.

Should Youka remain locked on his arm, then Maku would throw his body backwards in an attempt to make Youka loose his footing, if this still doesn't get him free, then he will be forced to tap, to which he will respond, "lets give this another go if you don't mind."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

You never know who will show up - Page 2 Empty Re: You never know who will show up

Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 am
As he thought the boy would give up instead with his free hand he performed a jutsu that Youka wasn't familiar with, Youka decided to play it safe and let the boy go to avoid what seemed to be falling feathers out of no where. This was a very weird technique for someone to use and Youka quickly backed away as fast as he could at a speed of (80) back to the full edge of the the open field which was 20 meters.

As he made it to what he hoped was a safe distance There also came a mist from no where that covered the field in a dense fog that Youka couldn't see through or sense out the boys chakra signature to tell where he was. This could indeed become problematic if he couldn't find where his opponent was hiding. The boy knew how to get out of a tight spot and that made Youka chuckle to himself, he liked the tenacity that the young fighter brought to the table. Youka would use this fog to his own advantage as well allowing him to use his black threads without being seen.

Lowering both his hands to his sides the skin began to crack and tear open at both his palms as he let out 50 threads from each hand letting them go out 10 meters all around him in a circular pattern. These threads would be on top of the ground and should his sparring partner step on them or clip them in anyway he would know where the opponent was and act accordingly by having the threads try to wrap up whatever it was. For now he waited with a smile, this was becoming interesting indeed.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 am
As Maku straightened he stretched his arm a bit.  Luckily the other ninja played it cautious and this gave Maku his chance to act accordingly.  Finally free he would be able to set up his own offense for once, instead of constantly being on the defensive.  Not wanting to move yet, he heard an odd ripping sound, he had no idea what it could be but it was certainly disconcerting. 

Making two quick hand signs he sunk into the ground with his Hiding like a Mole jutsu.  Using the sensory portion of the skill he found where Youka was standing, he also could sense many thin somethings across the ground, he could only assume it was some sort of trip wire Youka had thrown out to catch him up.  Moving at a speed of 40 Maku moved one meter forward so that Youka would be 19 meters directly in front of him.  Maku wanted to stay at the maximum range he could, while still being close enough to use his sound based genjutsu.  He still wasn't sure what abilities Youka had, and didn't fancy getting caught so close again.

If left uninterrupted, and Youka remained within 19 meters, then Maku would quickly draw his harmonica and use his best jutsu the Taki no Sekai in a bid to win.  If Youka moved out of the 20 meter range at any point before he played then he would wait, and see what the wily priest was up to before he would strike.

(P.s. If you get caught in this genjutsu, Maku isn't going to make you suffer through the whole thing since it would incapacitate you.  Just make a post saying how you are trapped on an island in a giant lake surrounded by waterfalls with Maku in front of you and your unable to move.  This is of course only if you get caught up in it.)

Last edited by Maku Jemuzu on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added the P.s. section for some clarification)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm
Youka was at a disadvantage with this fog covering the field and his threads hadn't picked up movement nor his chakra senses picking up where the young male was. He decided it would be best if he stood still, even though that wasn't the ideal strategy if he couldn't find his prey he would have to let it come to him.

That's when he heard a slight musical sound that rang softly into his ears it was a low pitch as if it had traveled a far distance before making it to his ears. It made him feel funny and again this was something completely new to him, he made a quick note of it right before he slipped into nothingness. When his eyes re opened he was no longer on the field covered in a mist but now stranded on a Island with waterfalls surrounding him in every direction. Youka also couldn't move which made this all the more problematic, he had fallen into the boys pace and was now at the whim of what he could only assume was a different plane. As he took in his surroundings he saw Kani standing in front of him. "What is this place, and why can I not move" he would ask staring at the boy.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 am
"I am honored Youka, this is the first time I have ever used this jutsu on a person other than myself, its... Exhilarating.  Where you stand is in a genjutsu of my own invention.  We could stay here together for approximately 24 hours, and only one minute of real time would pass.  If you were a true enemy, You would be forced to relive drowning, and tumbling down these beautiful waterfalls over and over and over again."  Maku took a moment to look around at this before sitting in front of Youka.  "Of course I am not going to do that to you, we are friends after all.  In the end though what it truly means is I won our little sparring match, after all if I forced you to endure this genjutsu to its full effect, I doubt very much you would be concious when it was over."  Maku said all this smiling.  He was proud this entire construct was his own invention, and he was glad to see he had built it well.

"If your interested the entire world is built upon the idea of the Tsukuyomi.  After much study, I made changes and gave this great jutsu from the uchiha, a waterfall theme, made it beautiful, but most importantly, I made it mine.  When I see what I want I go after it, another little personal creed.  Alas, when I release you I will be very tired, I did this in an attempt to show you I have some power, and to hopefully pass your test.  I also did it to show you, when we face enemies, I will not hesitate to take them out early.  I do not gamble for wins, but I do go for them when the opportunity arises.  Together I think we could do great things, though I know you have much to teach me.  That trick with ninja wire was very clever and almost surely would have gotten me if I had a slightly different skill set.  (Obviously Maku couldn't tell they where your tendrils.)  What do you say Youka do I pass, can we work together?" 

If Youka says yes then Maku would release the jutsu, and after 5 seconds the fog clearing the area around him.  He would walk up to Youka, rubbing his throat and would wait to see what the older ninja has to say.  If Youka says no, he would hold the jutsu and see why he had not.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 am
Youka was amazed at everything this world had to offer, he had ran into some very interesting people in his travels, and this boy was another one of them. He didn't know what genjutsu was but now he did and would have to come up with a strategy against it."Very well we can end this at your victory" he would say as the jutsu began to fade and he regained control of his body.

Youka liked the boy and could fit him into his plans hopefully and work with him. retracting his tendrils into his hands and stitching up his flesh before the fog passed, he would walk forward with a genuine smile on his face and offer a hand shake to the young boy. I hope our time together is pleasant and eventful He would say I'm waiting for a friend to catch up to me he should be along momentarily and we will be heading to Konoha if you would like to join us"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:09 pm
Maku returned the genuine smile and shook Youka's hand.  "I will be interested in meeting your friend, and I would love to travel to Konoha though truth be told I tried to enter a couple days ago to no avail. Some young brat stopped me,he was probablly around six years old.  However he exuded great confidence and arrogance, I thought it wise to not mess with him to much so as not to draw attention to myself.". Maku didn't mind sharing his intel, as it would help him achieve entry and embed trust between them.

"why don't we sit by the fire, I have some more fish if you'd like and we can wait on your friend for a bit.". If Youka's agreed then Maku would take a seat on a log by the fire and pass over the food.  "if you have any question about the gate feel free to ask and I will tell you what I saw when I tried to get in.  Also I can change my appearance at will with no hand signs and no chakra use so I think a change of appearance will be appropriate for the rest of this leg of the journey.". At this a brief puff of smoke obscured Maku for a quick second, when it cleared he looked different.

Maku now resembled Youka's appearance, his clothes looked very priestly and he had long red hair in a pony tail, with a beard covering his face, giving himself bright blue eyes.  He looked as if he could be Youka's younger brother or kinsman. "what do you think will this look do for travels or should I try something else, o and why don't you call me Brother Naki for awhile, I prefer to keep myself a bit of an enigma."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:56 pm
"He should be coming anytime now, it's been a while since we parted ways, he's faster than me so it shouldn't take long,Thank you for the information on the guardian of the village". Youka was taking in all the information that was being relayed to him as best as he could making sure to not let a single piece of information slip. The boy suggested that they sit down and wait while eating which wasn't a bad idea so he agreed and followed the boy sitting down on the opposite side.

"I don't have any questions about the outside most of my interest is on the inside of the village which is where I'm hoping to be as soon as my friend meets us". While he was talking the boy said he should change his appearance and in a quick moment he was changed.

The boy decided to take on the appearance of a priest that had the identical clothing as Youka and almost looked the same as him save for a beard. Two priests traveling together more than likely wouldn't draw too much atention as clergymen usually traveled in groups. He liked how the boy thought on his feet but he needed to ensure the boy knew the gravity of doing what he was doing.

"You do understand my son that you are giving up on becoming a legitimate ninja of a village to become something darker by doing what you are doing now right,following me might also get you killed but the reward of working for yourself and moving on your own is exciting"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 am
It was a few moments later that the young Uchiha entered where the two men were sitting. The entrance would be a grand one as it looked as though both of them were deep in conversation meaning they would most likely not notice his chakra coming up on them. It would be in a brilliant display of speed the he would appear across the boys forming a triangle around the fire with a small piece of wood in his lap while his hand was on top of it and in the other hand he held a Kunai knife. He wore his typical sunglasses which hid the activation of his Eternal Mangakyo Sharingan eyes, His Chunnin armor that he got from gaining Chunnin in the Kumo Tournament and all his other things were tucked away in their proper place.

The speed at which he entered would ensure that even if they could sense his presence through Chakra Senses they would most likely not be able to detect it from the sheer amount of speed he displayed. The next they would hear was a knife hitting the piece of wood and him begging to sing. "OHHHH I Have All My Fingers. The Knife Goes Chop Chop Chop. If I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off." The speed of the knife picks up a little bit more the stabbing sound of the wood becoming more predominant. "And if I hit my fingers. The blood will soon come out. But all the same I play this game cause that's what it's all about." The sound of his voice picked up to drown out the sound of the Knife now slamming into the board at full speed. "Oh, chop chop chop chop chop chop. I'm picking up the speed. And if I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed and fall off." This was the part of the song where he was supposed to move his hand but he was a bit to slow and as he sung the last line "Chop chop chop until your fingers all fall off." He slammed the knife down right on top of his hand.

A moment of silence would kill the mysterious mood that he had just set and what replaced it next might even be the worst part."OH FUCK MAN THAT HURTS!!!!!!" Hikarishi screamed in pain as he pulled the knife out and began to look for a normal piece of clothing to cut up for a bandage. He decided on his shirt as he cut a good piece of the fabric off and tied it around his hand. "Well then....that did not go how i thought it would." He said as he looked up at both men wondering what the hell they were thinking.

"Youka nice to see you....and you are?" He asked turning his head towards the new man. After introductions were made he would turn his head back to Youka and ask a simple question "Is he coming with us?" he needed to know so that way he could mark him with his jutsu incase they were to get lost...or worse still in a fight...kinda hard to come up with a plan when you are in the heat of battle.

[twc=548.]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 am
As they were talking, before Kani could answer Youka felt a breeze blow by him and heard someone with a familiar voice singing a song. Before his eyes caught a glimpse of who it was he finally felt the presence of a familiar person and indeed it was Hika across from him singing and play a horrible game with his hand as payment.I don't think you should be doing.... was all he could say before he realized he more than likely wasn't going to be able to stop him from doing anything.

The song in itself was actually mildly entertaining and it made Youka chuckle as he grinned towards Hika. He had also started to hum the song in his head after Hika would say the lyrics till something wen't horribly wrong. He had apparently tried to move his hand as well while stabbing in between the fingers. Then there was no longer the sound of the knife hitting wood it sounded like...flesh and then there was silence.

For a moment no one said anything as Hika just stared at his hand so did Youka as well. Then came a loud scream as his body must have recognized the pain it had done to itself. He started cutting up a piece of his shirt to wrap around the new wound he had opened on his hand before saying how it didn't go as he had planned.I said that looked dangerous..... he would say laughing.

It's good to see you too friend, I'm glad you made it, and yes if possible I would like him to come with us. He would allow Kani to introduce himself and hopefully they would all be on their way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum