Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3970

Show Me The Way  Empty Show Me The Way

Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 pm
While You Read:

C Rank Mission::

It had been the first time the Shinkou's feet had touched ground since setting out from Snow Country, as the aerialist nature of Momo's expanded size granted a sophisticated adventure by air. But upon landing at the first stop of Sakaiza's excursion, he was somewhat perplexed. Throughout all of his travels, he had grown accustomed to seeing grand villages, illustrious walls, and an overall essense of life. Yet this one, from up close seemed like nothing more than a fragment of a memory...an echo of what a true village was, without a welcome party of a sliver of happiness. It felt decrepit and abandoned, and worst of all forgotten. After many years traveling the shinobi world, this place offered a stark comparison to the land he once called home. The land of dunes, incessant heat, and endless sand. The land of his friends, his leaders, and his memories. The Land of Wind. It had been far too long since Sakaiza had seen Sunagakure, and upon seeing Yukagakure, he hoped that it had not met a similar fate. Walking through the lifeless village gates, Sakaiza's demeanor felt as if it fell into a slump. And even though his expressions were hidden from the mask he bore, his companion Momo could sense the sadness in the Shinkou's heart. He'd subsequently coil his body around the shoulders and neck of Sakaiza, almost as if attempting to console the man. And The Wretched, undeniably appreciated the notion. 

Raising his left hand, Sakaiza would bring it to Momo's crown and put his lemur. The response was a gentle purr, following by the lemur connecting to Sakaiza's thoughts. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just this place reminds me of home."

"I see."

The exchange between the two had been short, as both seemingly detected an individual approaching their rear. Perhaps also a traveler who had stumbled upon the gates of Yugakure. They'd turn in place, meeting this stranger face to face.

WC = 323
+1 Yuumei Stack
Sayuri Yuki
Sayuri Yuki
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Stats Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,498
Vigor: 125
Chakra: 25
Speed: 125
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Sayuri's Mission Log
Familiar : Mana
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 97250

Show Me The Way  Empty Re: Show Me The Way

Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:13 pm
The Stats:

As the stranger turns to face the one approaching, a good five feet away from the duo, they'll find a feminine-looking individual with a lithe physique followed by long, ashen-gray hair tied into a ponytail down to her upper waist with two braids that flow at either side of her shoulders down to her lower chest. She has a pair of deep, brown eyes and sharp facial features accompanied by a light ivory complexion with two odd scars across her forehead and right cheekbone.

Her attire remarkably resembles that of a Gakuran uniform, consisting of a buttoned shirt with a white framed collar having the kanji「 滅 」engraved on the back in white, a shirt pocket on top of the left breast, and a white undershirt. It also consists of long, saggy tattsuke-hakama pants strapped by a white buckled belt and a pair of maroon-colored Kyahan that extends into tabi socks. Additionally, she wears a lavishly, redwood and old rose-designed haori over her uniform with sleeves reaching up to her wrists and its folds stopping just at her knees.

How long has she been traveling?

It'd been barely over a year since she adopted the vagabond lifestyle. Having to labor in the wilderness for Mother Nature's bounty, relying, once again, on what ryo neighboring settlements and minor villages could offer in exchange for her services, and the inhospitality of living in the borders across multiple nations. But, this is the life she chose for herself — not that she complains about the benefits and consequences that come with it.

As long as she could get by on what scant opportunities exist to accrue her wealth and hone her skills, no matter the task — be it menial or arduous — if it's available, she'll see to its end. And who knows? Maybe she'll happenstance upon a one-time opportunity that could add a little color to her monotonous lifestyle. On another note, at least the travel has been kind to her otherwise sensitive skin. The partially cloudy skies that occasionally yet longingly drag by the afternoon sun made the trip to her destination a rather pleasant journey.

Shielding her eyes from the sun's stalwart glare with one hand, the other holds onto her katana just below the guard and arriving just short of Yukagakure No Sato's shoddy gates, she stops and now comes face-to-face with what appears to be a traveler of sorts? No, his attire would suggest allegiance with another nation otherwise. Nonetheless, she proceeds as she would with another other.

"Greetings, traveler," She nods toward the stranger. "Pay me no mind. I'm merely passing through to find work here."

WC: 440
TWC: 440

Last edited by Sayuri Yuki on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Stats spoiler to post)
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 am
When he caught sight of the figure approaching, he observed a woman with striking features and a distinctive attire which was oddly reminiscent to the Shinkou. With her grey hair tied in a ponytail and braids cascading down her shoulders, Sakaiza's own immediately gravitated towards her pair of endless brown eyes. Her face was indeed well sculpted and memorable while coupled with its lighter pigmentation, which was a stark contrast to his own. The scarring of her face indicating to Sakaiza that she was hardened and a survivor. "Hm," he'd mumbled aloud, underneath the confines of his horned mask. With the blink of his eyes, he'd take a quick look down to scope out the woman's attire. And in that instant, he discerned that her clothing was not so much different from Sakaiza's original set before he had joined Hyogagakure. Back in the days of him being a wanderer. He himself had worn a long robe with wide sleeves, hakama pants, armored gauntlets, leg wraps and boots. To him, his attire had become a monument of his vagrant way of life while combing traditional samurai elements into it. So much so that his modifications to his currently worn Hyogagakure issued Icebound Infantry armor could be seen as a reflection of that moral. 

And because of that relative comparison in their armor, Sakaiza inferred that she too could be a wanderer of sorts, especially considering just exactly where both were standing. They were in the middle of nowhere; a village that functioned off anarchy. Very few would be compelled to intentionally come to this place, or accidentally stumble upon it. 

With his back turned to the sun, he could feel its warmth greeting his back, though its rays appeared to be blinding the woman's eyes. Covering them, she'd nod and speak to the Shinkou. Politely, she greeted him before indicating that she was in search of work. And so, the Wretched's inference was confirmed. His mask clad upon his face, he'd return the nod as his long dreadlocks softly rustled against the fabrics of his armor. "As am I," he'd begin, in a deep voice yet loud enough for the nearby woman to hear. His left hand would still be up petting the lemur sitting on his shoulder. Though he'd raise his right hand to the woman to show her a "help wanted" flyer that he had earlier retrieved from the ground. "This place seems like a wasteland, but since arriving this is the only signs of work I've found so far. Seems like someone has been burglarizing the homes here. Was thinking of investigating it, if you'd like to accompany me."

WC = 441. TWC = 764
+1 Yuumei Stack; 2 Total
Sayuri Yuki
Sayuri Yuki
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:20 am
Her eyes dart toward the motion of his hand, her muscles reflexively tense, and yet her hands steady themselves. When he unfurls a HELP WANTED flyer toward her, she shifts one foot forward cautiously before the other until the distance between the two now stands at two arm's length. She skims through it for the takeaway points before allowing the tidbits to digest and give her the whole picture. Whoever's responsible for these series of somehow uninterrupted break-ins and thefts must either be seriously brave or seriously dim-witted, especially in a ruined village teeming with rogues and vagrants alike.

She notes that a total of five homes have historically been trespassed in the past two weeks, with only one case of blunt force trauma from the most recent before this flyer's posting. From the handful of residents that reside within or nearby, these break-ins occur typically during either the afternoon or past midnight, and have only ever seen one figure present from most eyewitness testimonies. Beyond the kerfuffle created by the intruder, none reported any valuables being taken from them besides a marginally tattered home. Furthermore, the location of the victims is noted on the flyer for those curious to gather more information on the subject matter.

"With the way things are, I can't say I'm all too surprised. But, as I am in no hurry and still need pay, consider my company yours for the investigation." She nods. "If I may suggest, it'd be best that we start with the most recent incident and deduce what we can from there onward. We may anticipate their probable motive and modus operandi. Then, if we're lucky, we can intercept them at the next location they plan to break in."

WC: 292
TWC: 732
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:42 pm
The woman seemed cautious when the Shinkou went to offer her the flyer, which was reasonable considering their location and how many criminals inhabited this place. Sure there was a possibility that he himself was not who he seemed and wanted to do wrong to the woman, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Sakaiza had been on his own sort of pilgrimage: a quest to grow stronger, learn along the way, and potentially scout out companions. Burning bridges wouldn't yield anything fruitful. Instead he figured working together with someone he met might just mean the start to a new friendship. And realistically, that could go much further for him and Hyogagakure than hurting someone would.

So he remained calm and composed despite the initial uneasy behavior of the woman. She'd read over the paper quickly, and seemed to process it internal before commenting. Thankfully, she had been willing to accompany the Wretched man. Though his mask concealed his face, he smiled softly beneath its guise upon hearing that. When she'd nod, he'd fold his arms across his body as he listened to the plan of action from the wanderer. She wanted to investigate the most recent burglary, which seemed like a more than adequate starting point. Potentially a low life criminal could be sloppy, leaving clues behind for a vigilant pair of shinobi to unearth. 

Sakaiza would nod in response, offering the woman a closed fist for her to "bump" if she chose to. Along with it, came a formal introduction of himself. "Sounds like an excellent plan. Sakaiza, by the way. Though I'd appreciate if you referred to me as 'Kai". Keeps things short, and maintains a level of anonymity that I'm keen on upholding in locations like this."

His voice was warm and welcoming, despite his background hailing from the land of glaciers. He'd wait to hear if the woman had any remarks on his introduction, or even looked to give her own name in exchange. In either way, after this interaction he'd turn in place so that he stood just in front of the woman and began walking forward. "When we flew over the village, I saw a group of people gathered just outside of what seemed like a ransacked home. Probably about 100 meters north of here. Perhaps that's where the last crime took place..."

As the pair would begin to walk, Sakaiza hoped to break the silence and tension and get to know the woman a little better. "I don't know if you've heard of it, but I come from Hyogagakure, the Village Hidden in the Glaciers. I've ventured outside of the village to grow stronger, bring my experiences back to the village, and hopefully give them substance from that. What about yourself?" he'd ask, while maintaining a steady walking pace. When this conversation would eventually end, they'd be no more than 10 meters from the scene of the last crime. Momo purred upon the Shinkou's shoulders, suggesting that he sensed this place had some disturbances about it. There were 4 people outside of the moderately sized home, seemingly stressed out about having their home invaded. 

"Well, I think this is it. How do you suggest we insert ourselves into this equation?" Sakaiza would ask the woman, seeing if she wanted to take the lead in the mission.

WC = 555. TWC = 1319
+1 Yuumei Stack; 3 Total
Sayuri Yuki
Sayuri Yuki
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am
It had only occurred to her that her muscles had subconsciously tightened from a false alarm. Likely out of instinct, it didn't help that the setting the duo found themselves in was rife with mischief and misfits. But given how his movements thus far have been deliberate and focused, it would stand the reason he meant no harm to her. This comes as a relief to her, the last thing she'd want to occur is another physical altercation with a man of unknown caliber. And when she considers the armor he dons on himself, it'd be far better to exercise diplomacy than vie with might. And who knows? Perhaps this could be the first of many bonds she can forge and maybe even rely upon should duty call. Nevertheless, she loosens her grip on the tsuba of her blade and, instead, posits them akimbo and her hands at her hips.

Now that the two have come to a mutual understanding, she watches as his hand forms into a fist. A gesture she's well acquainted with among the younger demographic she's come across in a minor settlement in the past. Smiling meekly, she raises her hand, clenches it, and briefly bumps her fist into his. Upon contact, the man, now known as Sakaiza, or "Kai", would feel an immediate and significant change in temperature. A frighteningly sharp chill would rake his nerves, nearly drain a noticeable amount of heat from his hand, and disperse into the cool air. This is why she makes an effort for the fist bump to last no longer than a second or less to avoid unwanted attention to a lineage she'd rather forget existed entirely.

"Understandably so," She adds with a resonant tone. "And it's my pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kai. I am Ryou Yushia. Although, you may refer to me as 'Yu' while we traverse in this uncertain place."

With their formal introductions past, she'd soon follow beside Kai in tandem with his pace. She periodically nods between pauses when he exposits further details of his arrival here from above. Likely from his comedically large familiar that rests upon his shoulders. If what speaks rings true, that likely means the period between when the house was ransacked and the denizens of the household noticed it in shambles would've occurred less than 24 hours ago at best. This is good! Any evidence left over will still be fresh (and hopefully not contaminated) and the details of the event would be clearer to remember than had it occurred later in time.

Upon hearing Kai hails from Hyōgagakure no Sato, her ears perk up almost instantly. That's exactly where she's headed once their investigation reaches its conclusion, what's more, she's been graced with a rare opportunity to know one personally who resides there, also! Although she knows relatively little of the Glacier Village's inner workings, she's well aware it's akin to a militarized bastion, where strength is paramount to a virtue. Indeed, it was almost tempting for her to join the village's forces, that'd been a way of life she'd always followed. A creed that's helped her survive through the unyielding anguish of the shinobi world. If there were folks like Sakaiza that existed within those walls, people who share a like-minded purpose of developing themselves and their strength, why shouldn't see, too? Alas, that's to imply she's found her purpose among their ranks. A purpose she has yet to venture forth and grasp.

Not yet, it's too soon.

Nonetheless, with her hands tucked into the sleeves of her haori, this earns him her full attention to the conversation, though it wasn't as though she wasn't already engaged from the start when they exchanged their first words. Henceforward, it would simply be a matter of how she might keep in contact with her new acquaintance across these vast lands. Maybe once she grows strong enough to hold her own, she may consider

After he finishes divulging a little more about himself, she answers respectively.

"I… well," She starts. "I'm on a journey of finding my purpose. Life as a wanderer has its benefits, finding the wherewithal from contracts, the freedom to roam, and no allegiance to weigh my conscience when making decisions. It's far from ideal, but it's what I've come to know and learn. You mentioned you're from Hyōgagakure, right? I'm actually headed there myself to hone my skills. Plus, a nice change in scenery would be in order. Tends to get a little dull when you've traveled the same path for the umpteenth time. That aside, I'm hoping to find an answer when I get there."

By the time her tidbit was over, they'd finally arrived at the disorderly home. Hearing Kai's inquiry, she answers almost shortly after.

"I'll see what I can learn from whoever was there at the scene after we introduce ourselves. You can peruse the house to find out if anything valuable was stolen or evidence was left behind. We'll reconvene let's say…" She taps her chin and looks at the ground beneath her feet. "Right here, where we're standing. We'll then review each other's notes and piece together a plausible narrative. From there, we can determine whether to apprehend the criminal ourselves or leave it to the local authorities."

She gestures for him to follow until they're a meter away from the group.

"Pardon," She announces, four heads turn to the source of the feminine voice. There stands a man, a woman, and two young'uns all huddled close together. "I'm Yu, and this is Kai. We're aware that there's a ruffian who's broken and entered this home, and we'd like to conduct an investigation to apprehend them. Would anyone here happen to be the homeowner?"

At first, they only exchange glances and there's an uncomfortable pause until the man says, "I would be."

"Great. You wouldn't mind if I ask you a few questions about what happened?"

The man nods and Yushia signals for Kai to begin examining the household interior for anything out of the ordinary. Meanwhile, she and the man engage in an exchange of words and, regrettably, the conversation was cut short. Turns out, the homeowner doesn't remember anything related to the break-in or the attack. When she attempts to pry for any possible suspects who may hold a grudge against him, he conjures none of whom he thinks hold ill will. She thanks him and disengages to scout around outside the house.

They must've left a trail of some sort behind. She thinks. Question is, from where did he enter and exit?

WC: 1,099
TWC: 1,821

Last edited by Sayuri Yuki on Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical changes and fixes)
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:56 pm
The fist bump between the two combined with Ryou's introduction of herself was all that Sakaiza needed to confirm that this woman's intentions were pure. However the physical contact between the two triggered a chilling sensation which erected the hairs on the back of the Shinkou's neck. His passive chakra sensory detected an aura of coldness about the girl, which prompted his own curiosity further. With the blink of his eyes, he'd activate his pair of Noukon Meigan and briefly observe the frigid presence before him. A second blink would deactivate the dojutsu, and so if Ryou had been observant perhaps she'd notice this "flicker" of the appearance change in his eyes through the holes of his mask. But Sakaiza meant no harm. It was just interesting, in the sense that the woman's chakra before him was so reminiscent of the place he now called home. 

"Did you feel that too?" Momo would ask telepathically, while manuevering himself over to Sakaiza's other shoulder.

"Aye," the Shinkou would telepathically respond. 

Sakaiza refrained from commenting on this observation and would simply nod his head when she'd conclude her introduction. "The pleasure is mine."

In any case the trio would go on to walk through the village and make their way to the burglarized home. Sakaiza continued to explain a bit more about his gathering since arriving in Yugakure, as well as his own dialogue on his own identity. He figured by opening up a bit more, perhaps the woman would be a little more comfortable with him and reveal some of her story in exchange. And so she did. She was a wanderer, like he inferred. A wanderer searching for their purpose amongst a world of confusion and menial tasks. A wanderer with a keen interest on Hyogagakure. And the level of detail she knew of it sort of implied that she had been seeking and studying the Glacier village. At the conclusion of her spiel, he'd offer a few comments prior to him confirming they arrived at their destination.

"Yes, Hyogagakure indeed. Perhaps I can offer you guidance there, Yu."

Following this, Sakaiza would ask how Yu wanted to proceed. And she responded promptly in term. Her plan was again well thought out and sound, so the Shinkou happily complied as he followed her lead. She spoke clearly with the group, and after receiving confirmation that the homeowner was willing to accept the impromptu investigation, Sakaiza and Momo would be off to search the house. With the extension of his arm, Momo would run along its length and leap towards the open door to the house and begin to scurry through it; sniffing everything in its premises. Sakaiza's approach had been much more visual based. He'd waltz through the front door and immediately begin to place himself in the perspective of a burglar. His first thought would be finding the place of entry, which from the clues he had, seemed to be a window at the rear of the living room. Although at first glance it seemed untouched, there were subtle hints that it had been tampered with based on the scuff marks at its bottom. Coincidentally Momo had been sniffing around the area as well, seeming to confirm with Sakaiza that he had detected the trail of the burglar. 

"Yu, I think we have a lead..." Sakaiza would call out to the woman as he'd reopen the window. Once this was done, Momo would begin to sniff out and follow the scent of the trail which led outside the window. Funny enough, Sakaiza would climb out from the window and follow along Momo's pathway. He'd hope for his newfound companion to follow them. 

Eventually the trail would take the trio to a wooded area about 50 meters East of the home. Once they reached about 15 meters away from the place of interest, Sakaiza and Momo would halt and crouch down so that their presence was difficult to detect. From here they could see the smog of a small campfire rising through the air. 

"I'm willing to bet this is the burglar's camp..." Sakaiza would say to Yu, should she have chosen to follow them.

WC = 695. TWC = 2014
+1 Yuumei Stack; 4 Total
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:48 am
Without a response from Ryou, Sakaiza would sort of shrug. 

"If you want to apprehend him, it is up to you. But if not, then I will report this information to the local authorities and let them deal with him as they see fit. Since his camp is here, it'll be quite easy for them to handle this. But I must be going, feel free to accompany me."

Following this, Sakaiza and Momo would take their leave from their stakeout spot and set out towards the local police station. Whether Ryou apprehended the criminal or not, Sakaiza would inform them of the relevant information then be on his way to set out from Yugakure.

- Exit - 
WC = 114. TWC = 2128

25% Max Stat Claims:
- 1500 WC towards 2xMastery of Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden for Handseals (1500/1500)
- 375 WC towards Mastery of Storage Displacement (375/375)
- 1500 WC to memorize Sayuri's signature

Momo Claims:
- 2 Points to Speed (43 -> 45)
- 253 WC towards Momo's Iryojutsu Amplifier C-> B (1633/1500); B->A (1633/2500)

Mission Claims:
- Rewards: 4000 Ryo / 20 AP
- 2000 Ryo for Chunin Bonus
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:30 pm
Uganda Knuckles, you are approved.
Sayuri Yuki
Sayuri Yuki
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:12 pm
Spending only a few moments examining the hardened earth for any noticeable impressions, so far, she's finding nothing that would resemble anything scurrying away from the scene. However, her ears perk at the sound of Kai's call, and treks toward him, past the murmurs of the family and around toward one of the window's he'd open a second ago. Although they hadn't spent long, any time they could save could be invested in the criminal's swift apprehension. Nodding, she views her companion's familiar, and himself following suit, seamlessly vaulting through the window opening and following an intended pathway before tagging along herself.

Now that she thinks about it, she hasn't been wholly aware of the winged lemur's presence until now. Shifting her attention between the sounds of life that rustle and bustle around them, she studies the lemur's diminutive features, noting the predominantly white fur on its back and the patches of light brown on its head, back, and tail. It wasn't like anything she'd previously seen in the wild, granted she's only spent the good part of an entire year living off Mother Nature's bounty. Maybe the creature's nativity hails from Yukigaure no Sato? Nevertheless, she has plans to acquaint herself with an entirely new ecosystem once she begins her trek toward Hyogagakure.

Eventually, their path leads them to their destination some 50 meters from the origin point of the task they were given to uncover. Surrounding them is an afforested area and 15 meters away from them, is their quarry. When the lemur and Kai crouch, she responds in kind and sees the smoke belches from what could only be an encampment up ahead. Listening to Kai's comment, she ponders, perhaps for a moment too long which may come off as uncharacteristic of her of the exceedingly few who would know her, on her approach to the situation.

While they have the option to relay this message to the village officials of the culprit's whereabouts, they would lack any tangible means to prove it. And what's more, were they to lead them to the camp—hopefully under short notice—there's a likelihood said culprit may catch on that their luck's running out and hide their tracks to make it seem it'd been another wanderer or camper that'd stopped by for rest and respite. Alternatively, she could also approach the situation proactively in two ways. The first is that she could "rough up" the miscreant a little bit and subdue them to turn them in. The issue, however, makes itself known to her that there's no way to possibly gauge the skill of the assailant. For all she knows, they could be skilled. If there'd be one rule Yushia'd learned during her travels when she took up the blade of a sellsword was to only ever engage in, oftentimes mortal, combat unless she's absolutely certain to be prepared to die during the encounter.

Meaning that she'd likely have to resort to the second option of the alternative. By the time Kai and his furry companion depart from the scene toward the police station, Yushia, removing her haori and settling it upon a nearby branch as a marker from whence she came, makes her move and paces herself steadily but swiftly between the treelines, intermittently drowning the sounds of her footsteps by cupping either end of her mouth and mimicking the cries of the wild. By the time she's within 5 meters of the target, she scans the perimeter of the encampment for anything she could use as evidence.

Thus far, the camp itself was out of the question because it's midday, she'd stick out like a sore thumb in his peripheral. Whatever carry-ons and equipment they have on them are either too close to their person or would create far too much noise. She quietly exhales through her nostrils and flexes her fingers. As much as it perturbed her to resort to more devious means from a past she'd rather not relieve, those same skills she's about to put to use would prove useful in circumstances like these. With the assailant's back toward her, she continues her animalistic mimicry, dialing down an octave one at a time as she got closer and closer to give the illusion the sounds themselves remained at a relative distance until she was well within 90 cm of them, as they reveled in what one would assume to be their lunch. There, she carefully lifts her hands and rummages through their pockets—both the sides and the back—for anything tangible. For what feels like a century has passed when only 30 seconds had gone by, to her dismay, she finds naught but a lockpick.

Great… She thinks and shakes her head. Now she must improvise another way.

Closing the gap until she's only 30 cm of space between herself and them, she slowly rises from her crouched position, she holds her left hand on the scabbard of her katana near the guard of her blade, where her right hand reaches for its handle. With the absence of Nature's ambiance gone, she'd have to make quick work of the situation while she still holds the advantage before it becomes bloody. In one swift motion, she draws her blade. The sudden SHIIII— alerts the assailant of an uninvited guest, but their body's reaction wasn't quick enough to avail them of the sudden blunt force impact dealt to the back of their skull as a flash of stars encompasses their vision before a world of darkness consumes them.

Yushia sighs a familiar, rhythmic drum and beat echoes from her chest throughout her body as she sheathes her weapon back into its scabbard but holds steadfast for 7 excruciatingly tense seconds before she can confirm for herself that no further movements were made, outside of her peripheral, or around her. Once she's comfortable with the outcome and immediate surroundings, she loosens her grip on her weapon and examines her and Kai's quarry. The quarry himself looks to stand around 5'9" with a slim build, unkempt brown hair, a freckled face with relaxed—albeit from the impact he received—facial expression, and wore a long-sleeved, animal skin jacket that covers him to his waist and is barely buttoned up at the bottom left side. The sleeves of his jacket are quite narrow and reach down to well below his wrists, they're decorated with a single thread lining and a decorative band. The jacket has a wide v-neck which reveals part of the rather simple shirt worn below it and is worn with a large leather belt, which is held together by an intricate knot. The leather belt is almost entirely a functional addition. His pants are simple and a little narrow and reach down to his leather shoes. The shoes are made from a very uncommon leather but are otherwise a common design.

Or in other words, a common bandit.

She shrugs and carefully wraps her arms around him until she comfortably hoists him onto her shoulder in a fireman carry position, retrieves her haori, and retraces her steps back to Yugakure to meet up with Kai and turn him the unconscious culprit to the respective authorities. Once everything was settled and any exchanges were fulfilled, she, too, would also be on her way out of the village—at last—towards her anticipated destination.

WC: 1,224
TWC: 3,045

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing the 3,045 TWC in the following *Jutsu:
► Training Iaigiri @ B-Rank [718/1,125] → (1,125/1,125) [2,638 TWC Left]
► Training Cloak of Concentration @ A-Rank (2,062/2,062) [576 TWC Left]
► Training Willow Cannon @ A-Rank (76/2,062) [500 TWC Left]
*25% Discount applied via max stats below.

Investing the remaining 500 TWC in the following Item(s):
► Bonding with Chakra Bonding Katana (500/500) [0 TWC Left]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum