Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

You never know who will show up - Page 3 Empty Re: You never know who will show up

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm
Maku smiled at the man who played the song and dangerous game.  Maku could tell that he already was going to like this fellow.  People with power, which judging by this ones speed he had in spades, should be happy individuals and live life the way they wanted.  Not be dull serious folks who can't live life.

Looking at the new arrival Maku introduces himself.  "My name is Kani friend, and what is yours?"  Maku would ask.  "And I would be very much willing to travel with the both of you.  I have long been looking for purpose and friends to work with, and I can tell in this dangerous land I have finally found what I was looking for, I hope our meetings be long and prosperous."  Maku gave the newcomer a smile at that.  He wasn't sure about him yet, but he liked Youka and if this man was a friend of his than he would give him a chance.  Maku had an easy time getting along with people though so he doubted it should be any problem at all.  

"So obviously you two know each other, so as the newest member would it be impertinent of me to ask what our plans are?"  Maku thought it best if he was informed on their actions since he would now be working to help. "I am also prepared to leave whenever we are ready if you'd rather inform me on the road."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

You never know who will show up - Page 3 Empty Re: You never know who will show up

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 pm
Well if we're all aquainted and ready to leave I say lets be on our way Youka would say rising from the ground walking in the direction of Konoha.As far as plans go well I just plan on getting entrance into the village and after we're in to look around, Speaking of which I do have a few questions for Hika as well but we can talk more after we've made it to our destination.

(exit)
(TWC 2920)
(+14 stat points +28 jp)

Last edited by Youka Tau on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made this post exit post)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm
It seemed as though the man 'Kani' would indeed be traveling with them to the leaf village. Standing up he made his way along with Youka towards the destination. "Alright then ill meet you guys near the gates." He said as he whisked off in a display of speed.

[Exit to make a travel topic.]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 pm
Maku watched as the man whisked away.  Once again he was impressed by the mans display of raw speed.  " Well I guess lets be off then."  said Maku. With that he started to walk away humming a sweet tune that was oddly familiar to the one to create the Taki No Sekai.  It had been a good day Maku reflected, hopefully it only gets better.  While walking Maku also reactivated his chakra suppression to near zero so no one could see him coming from far off.  Maku would attempt to walk to the gates with Youka if the man wished, if not then Maku knew the way and he would head there alone.

/exit

(Total word count for thread = 3056, 15 stats, 30jp, and 3056/3000 and one use in combat to master the Taki No Sekai)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:21 pm
Approved for Maku and Youka
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum