Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite) Empty Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite)

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 pm
Jason leaned his body against a tree and slowly slid to the ground and took a bit of a nap. Jason woke up about 10 minutes later feeling hungry. Jason got up with his stomach protesting loudly. "alright, alright. stupid stomach. i'll go somewhere and eat. just quit your yapping!", Jason thought to himself. Jason walked until he spotted the perfect place to fill your empty stomach up: the noodle bar. Jason got inside and greeted the workers who worked behind the counter. a female worker got up to Jason and asked him what he would like to order. "one chicken ramen please." Jason smiled cutely while pushing up his glasses. the female clerk blushed a bit and nodded as she began to work on the chicken ramen. " i hope this will still my hunger for a bit." Jason thought to himself.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite) Empty Re: Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite)

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:09 pm
Kenzo, in his exhaustion, huffed, and puffed as the limped through the street of Konohagakure. His body ached, and his stomach growled. How long had it been since he had eaten? Minutes? Hours? This was something Kenzo needed to be focusing on, his diet. He spent so much time training, and so little time doing, well, anything else. Eating was one of those things Kenzo neglected. This was probably the reason that he did not have massive muscles, despite his extensive training and considerable physical amount of strength. It wasn't everyday that Kenzo sat down without his mother, and ate at a local resturant. Today would be one of those days. As Kenzo stepped into the doorway a salty scent began to diffuse throughout the room , originating from Kenzo's body. He began to approach the counter, allowing a bead of sweat to fall from his chin to the floor below as he toke a seat. His small size made him a target in almost every situation, he had learned this. Kenzo dug into his pocket, and placed 50 ryo on the counter. His hand remained atop the coin, covering it from the view of all, though it would be obvious that he was hiding payment for his meal. Seeing the small boy's head peeking over the counter, the waitress would turn to him before asking,

"Had, aren't you- It doesn't matter. What would you like to eat?"

Kenzo replied simply by pointing at the pot she was using. She sent a smile his way before filling the pot the the brim as she cooked, preparing for the two males, and any others who might enter. Kenzo then placed his hands flat on the counter, and laid his head upon those hands. Long black strand of hand laid upon Kenzo's face, laying whever they pleased, however they pleased, as Kenzo waited.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite) Empty Re: Another meeting in noodle bar (p, no kill, invite)

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:19 pm
Jason turned his head to the newcomer sitting next to him. Jason had to tilt his head down because the person who sat next to him was a little kid. Jason smiled to him as he spoke in a friendly manner. "hey there, kid. you look like you could use some food, and some training. no offense but you look skinny..." "i don't mean to insult you, kid. but i'm just being honest. you look like you could do some training." Jason turned his head to the clerk as she put forth the ramen bowl to Jason and he took a pair of chopsticks and dug in slowly. savoring the tasty chicken meat and noodles that entered his mouth. Jason chewed and swallowed a bit before talking back. " so, kid. what brings you to these parts? where's your mother? isn't she worried about you?"
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Kenzo, having a deep inclinationtion to silence, wasn't much for talking. Silence was a quality that could never be stripped from him, but that did not mean he would be rude. He lips parted to reply with the following words:

"I will train later. My mom is working."

Both replied were short, and truthful. Kenzo continued to rest with his eyes closed. He likely would've taken a nap if not for the sudden aural interuption. This aural interuption was not Jason's voice, but the sound of a porcelain bowl sliding avross the counter. The counter vibrated beneath Kenzo's hands, and he lifted his head to see the bowl, though, at the angle Kenzo was holding his head, seeing his face would be challenge. Kenzo's black hair fell around his head, futher masking his expression as tanned cheeks, dark eyes, pink lips, and small ears where all hidden by shadows. Kenzo extended his hand, sliding the coins across the counter to the waitress. She toke it, although the meal itself was only 10 ryo, and, tucked it away. Kenzo slowly placed his hands on the sides of the bowl, allowing the heat to burn his flesh as he relished in a pain like no other. Slowly, white began to show through the curtain of black that distorted Kenzo's face. That white arched into the shape of a crescent. This was Kenzo's smile. Those pale hand began to hint at red as Kenzo kept the bowl within his small grasp.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Jason nodded. "she's working, huh? maybe she and my mom works at the same place?" "where does she work anyway, if you don't mind me asking?" Jason asked. Jason ate some more of his ramen noodles and again, savored the tasty food. Jason turned his head and looked at the kids face. "by the way, i didn't catch your name. my name is Jason. Jason Uzumaki. 23 years old. what's your name, kid?" Jason paused from eating and looked at the kid. Jason could tell that something was off about him. but he couldn't place his finger on it.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:07 pm
"Kenzo Uchiha"

He stated plainly after noting the name "Jason". More could have been said. More probably would have been said if Kenzo had not began to stuff his face. Burning hands lifted that porcelian bowl into the air as Kenzo tilted his head back, bringing the bowl's edge to meet his lips as he did. Kenzo slurped on the boiling hot soup as his lips began to go numb at the touch of the soup; the numbing sensation soon filled Kenzo's mouth as more, and more of that liquid began to enter his body. Kenzo lowered the bowl before tilting his head back to swallow the cooling broth, and the light illuminated his features. That thin curtain of hair parted, and Kenzo's face was revealed...
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 pm
"hmm... my last name is Uzumaki. you know, of the uzumaki clan." Jason finished the last of his bowl and drank the broth the bowl contained. Jason turned to face him and saw his face. Jason could do nothing but just stare. Jason didn't know what to say about his face. Jason let out a hmph as he smiled. it reminded him of when he was little. of that incident. Jason chuckled to himself. "impressive face, kenzo. you look like you've been through a lot." Jason stated to him. "care to tell me of your life story? i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." Jason smiled as he had turned his body and faced him with nothing but interest in his eyes. this kid is amazing and interesting. unique as well.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:35 pm
Kenzo never had been one to talk, especially not for extensive amounts of time. Talking was one problem, telling his personal business was other. Jason had managed, somehow, to get Kenzo's name, which was a feat to be recognized. Probing deeper into the past, and psychological development of this young one would take more than simply asking. It would take loyalty, trust, and dependability; none of which Jason had, or had displayed. Trust, in Kenzo's eyes was not something to be generously given to the public, for private matters were to ba kept within a strict circle of acquaintances; Kenzo's circle was small, therefore, his trust had to be earned. After grabbing a fork, he stirred his noodles for a bit before lifting a multitude of them into his mouth. When the inquiry was presented, onyx irides met Jason's gaze, and, without hinting towards any emotion, shifted to meet Kenzo's noodles once again. Kenzo's silence would give Jason his answer.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:21 pm
"huh, silence. i guess it's private then." Jason rested his right arm on the table. " if you're not willing to talk about it now, i can understand. you don't trust me that well. i know how it is." Jason payed for his food and got off the chair. " if you want to talk more to me, then you can meet me in my house." Jason gave him the directions for his house, in case if Kenzo would want to talk more about himself. "also, you'll meet my mom. she's a kind woman. don't worry about that." Jason headed out from the noodle bar and went home.

(exit)
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:43 pm
Kenzo said nothing as Jason left. His dark eyes remained on the noodles that he continued to stuff his face with. Kenzo noted the location of Jason's home, though he gave no indication of it, nor could it be thought that the young Genin even was paying attention.  Jason did seem, interesting however. It wasn't until Jason left the shop that Kenzo turned his head to glance over his shoulder, only for a moment however, for as Kenzo's true focus at the moment was his stomach. Upon finishing that bowl, Kenzo slid it across the counter towards the waitress who gave him another helping. Only after finishing his seconds would Kenzo leave. It was only after Jason departed that Kenzo had remembered. He had met that man before. Jason too was a shinobi, and, though, Jason had not given his particular rank, Kenzo could guess that he was chunnin, or below considering how he fought in battle. That wasn't too long ago, but Kenzo had grown more powerful since then, and now he wondered: what skills had Jason acquire during the time they had spent apart? In time, Kenzo would find out.
[Exit; Close]

TWC: 1036
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum