Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill) Empty Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 pm
Denkiteki looked off at the sea, remembering his childhood when sometimes he would go out on a small boat with his parents. He was on the shoreline, crouching down in the sand. He had once played on the sorry excuse for a beach as well, trying but failing to make sand castles like the one his mother had told him about. She wasn’t from Kirigakure, and when he was younger she had often told him about the things on the mainland.

It wasn’t that great though, the two times I went there. The people are nice, but it’s nothing like how I had expected it to be. Mom made it seem like it was wonderful, but it’s just different. He wondered if he would have thought it was wonderful if he had gone there when he was younger, It was easy to impress me back then, when I was a little kid.

The boy chuckled, he hadn’t gone to the sea to think about his earlier childhood. I guess it is time to train. Denkitkei was wearing simple clothes, a very loose T-shirt and some well fitted jeans. His headband was in its usual spot on his forehead. He normally didn’t wear clothes that were loose on him, but he recently discovered that he might be better off wearing shirts that didn’t fit him well. At least for now.

Denkiteki had only his kunai holster with him, strapped to the out part of his left thigh. He had a few kunai in there, but nothing more. The young Chuunin began o stretch in preparation for his training.

WC 267
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill) Empty Re: Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 pm
Kaim was reading a book inside his cold cave and after he got done with his book he had noting to do but train"Well better get going to the sea" Kaim said as he grabbed his long dark jacket and his long sword he grab his dark boots that snapped across his leg and the kaim drop his kunai inside his dark boots after kaim did all that he putted on his finger-less gloves that had spikes on the knuckle part "Now I am ready to go" Kaim then flipped up his collar to hide his face and he threw his long sword across his back with the sound of his dark boots leaving his cold cave.

It was a long walk to the sea of kirigakure so kaim started to read a book to kill time."Well here we go the sea dang it I was almost done with my book" Kaim said as he took a seat on the windy ground and he threw his long sword from around his back to right there and front of him " That's weird not a soul is at the sea" Kaim said as he started back reading his book.

Kaim was trying to train with somebody but there wasn't a soul there all you can hear is the wind past by. Then kaim saw a young boy sitting there by hisself kaim then stood up with his collar clocking off his face he approached the boy with his soft boots kaim then trip over a small branch " Hello my name is kaim and yours" kaim said as he stood there with the wind blowing his long dark jacket to the left side and his long sword across his back.

Last edited by Kaim on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill) Empty Re: Training by the sea (Invite only, No kill)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm
Denkiteki had finished his stretches when he heard the sound of soft footsteps. They were coming from behind behind him. Just one though. Denkiteki wasn’t worried at all. He doubted it was anyone that meant him any harm, and if it was they would soon figure out that he was not one to be messed with.

Denkiteki was about to turn around and see who it was when he heard a sound, and almost on instinct he activated his new power, ready to burst into action should the person be an enemy. A large snake grew out of the small of his back and made it’s way out of his shirt, going through the bottom. It turned its head and looked towards the sound, ready to strike. With its eyes Denkiteki saw that it was just another boy, though he did have a sword on his back.

Realizing he probably overreached, a lot. The snake, which was in truth another appendage Denkiteki was capable of growing, retracted back into his body until only 2 meters of it remained, making it look like he had a tail with a snakes head. The snake had grey scales, and blue eyes like Denkiteki. Its mouth was closed, so as to not scare the other boy who might be a bit freaked out by what Den had done.

“Hey, I’m Denkiteki. Um.. that there is a snake of mine.” He would say in response to the boy, also pointing at the snake that was attached to Den’s lower back. He was not sure as to what he should call the appendage. It would be a bit weird if he said that the snake was really a part of him.

Total WC 552
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm
Kaim watches as a snake comes out the young boy back so kaim hopped out the way taking cover cause he thought that the snake was going to bite him but kaim saw the boy putting up the snake so kaim came out with a grin on his face kaim then took out his sword and he got ready with a fighting stance and the wind still pasting by kaim then ask the boy if he wanted to train

"Denkiteki want to train" Kaim said as he got out of a fighting stance cause he thought the boy was going to kill him with that snake kaim walked up to the boy and he took his sword and he put the sword across his shoulder with laugher fronm kaim cause he still was thinking that he was going to get killed by the snake.

Kaim then took out a book as he waited for a reponds from the young boy.

Last edited by Kaim on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 pm
Denkiteki watched as the boy unsheathed his sword and got into a combat stance. Denkiteki smirked, “Alright, fine by me.” He turned towards the kid, the snake on his back reaching over his head, still staring at Kaim. This should be interesting. he didn’t make any moves to attack though, he didn’t want to make the first move.

A chuckle escaped his lips as his opponent put his sword on his shoulders and pulled out a book, beginning to read through it, “I thought you wanted to spar? You won’t be needing a book for that.”

Denkiteki was a bit confused by the kid’s behavior, going from a battle ready stance to one that seemed relaxed. He’s a bit odd, but he’s probably not the strangest person I’ve ever seen.

Denkiteki looked over his opponent, and quickly found a large gap between their levels of power. Denkiteki had significantly more chakra, and he was in much better shape as well. If I wanted to, I could kill him before he even realized I was trying to attack him.. not that Denkiteki would do that though, he wasn’t one to kill others without a good reason.

Total WC 747
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 pm
Kaim was ready to train with the young boy but he was just waiting for the boy to make the first move... While kaim had a note book that he had on the outside of his long dark jacket he was really studying the boy next move he already worte down that the boy can send out a snake from his back kaim was just trying to see what was next...

"Sorry if I'm making you feel weird but when that snake poped out your back I was thinking that we was going to fight so I got into a fighting stance." Kaim said as he putted his note book back inside his jacket...

With the wind pasting by again and kaim's jacket moving to the sright side kaim wasn't going to wait anymore,For the boy to make the first move kaim then hopped and the air landing on the right side of the young boy kaim was just 5 meters away from the boy.... Kaim then removed his long sword from acrosss his shoulder aznd he was ready to train with the boy.

"Now can we quite yapping and start training"

Last edited by Kaim on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 pm
“Your fighting stance involves holding a book? Alright.” It was more than a bit odd, holding his sword behind his shoulder and a book in his hand. Unless the boy was referring to before he had done that. Best not dwell on it, I guess.

Denkiteki’s hair was blown into his face by the wind. I need to get this cut.. It didn’t matter though, the snake was still watching Kaim, and it had no hair to get int it’s way. As Denkiteki brushed it aside, the kid jumped into the air. Is he going to attack?....no I guess not. Denkiteki was a bit annoyed that the boy wasn’t going to attack first. As the more powerful of the two, Denkiteki didn’t feel that he should be the one to start the fight.

I’m going to feel like a dick now.. Normally Denkiteki fought defensively when he battled those weaker than him, letting them attack him and see if they could land a good hit on him. It made the training more interesting, and not just Denkiteki beating the crap out of whoever he was fighting.

“I guess, if you aren’t going to make the first move, I’m going to have to attack.” Denkiteki sighed. Then, moving faster than Kaim would be able to track, he sprinted around Kaim, appearing behind him. Due to the difference in their speed, Kaim might have thought Denkiteki had teleported, or used a Body Flicker.

Denkiteki would reach for Kaim’s arm, the one holding his sword. Three snakes, all about the size of two fingers put together, would come out of the sleeve of his, and begin to wrap around Kaim’s arm if he grabbed hole. Denkiteki would be gripping Kaim’s arm between his shoulder and his elbow.

One snake would begin to coil itself around Kaim’s arm, going down to his forearm and even his wrist. It would wrap around his arm tightly, and seeing as they were as strong as Den the boy aim would be unable to move his arm.

The second and third would go up his arm, one coiling around his head, with it’s head a few centimeters from Kaim, it’s eyes looking at him. The third would begin to coil around his torso, squeezing tightly but not to much so.

Total WC 1129
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 pm
Kaim saw the boy fast speed then the boy decided that he was going to make the first move by putting snakes on kaim's arm and upper part of kaim body was a bad move by the young boy with a smile on kaim face cause he was a wrapped up by three snakes...

Kaim then dropped his sword from the snake wrapping around the boy's hand kaim then closed his eyes and he open them up and he activated his byakugan eyes with laugher from kaim his feet/leg wasn't tied up so kaim then tried to kick the boy and his stomach trying to make the young untie the snakes kaim put as much strength as he could behind that kick...

"Maybe that would get those snakes off of me" Kaim said with a smile...
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 pm
Denkiteki, through the eyes of the snake, saw the young boy activate some sort of doujutsu. He has the byakugan? It was a surprise, Denkiteki had not seen anyone with the doujutsu before. This is interesting.

His opponent dropped his sword as the snake wrapped around his arm, It looks like this is going well. Of course, when one becomes powerful, they can become blind to small mistakes. Denkiteki hadn’t thought through his attack, and had forgotten about Kaim’s legs.

Because of how close they were, Kaim’s kick would only hit Denkiteki in the shin of his leg. Pain would spread through the limb, but it was barely enough to bother the young Chuunin. He was a rather tough kid, and Kaim wasn’t that strong it seemed.

Still, it bugged Denkiteki that he had been hit. Loosening his grip on the boy, Denkiteki’s snakes grew out of his body even further, lifting the boy up and away from Denkiteki. Once they had grown to about 4 meters in length, he threw the boy. His arm would make no motion, but the snakes would toss Kaim off to the side, landing him right next to the water. He would be about 10 meters away from Denkiteki, assuming he had not somehow escaped the snakes or altered his trajectory during the fall.

Den would retract the snakes into his body, including the one on his back. All four would return to their cell state within his body, however still ready to return totheir snake form.

total WC 1382
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am
Kaim then landed right next to the water... Kaim then hopped up with his byakugan eyes still on,kaim then reahed and his boots and what came out was a kunai with a smile on kaim face he threw the kunai at denkiteki leg...

"I know all your weak spots young boy" Kaim said with angry and his voice kaim was looking at the boy leg that he kick him and, in all kaim can see is red on the young boy leg...

With a laugher on kaim face he hopped and the air with his long sword and his hand. Kaim then landed in front of the boy he was just meters away with a lazy face kaim then tried to put the sword threw the boy leg that he already threw a kunai at...

"Know you is going to pay kid"The young genin said as he was ready to make the chuunin bleed,with a smile on kaim face he wanted to show the chuunin what he can do... Kaim already had a kunai coming at the young boy right leg now all kaim had to do was take out the boy left while kaim was and the air with his long sword pointing at the boy left leg and his long dark jacket swaying back from the wind...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum