Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 12:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 12:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 12:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting (P, NK, Invite only) Empty A meeting (P, NK, Invite only)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 pm
Genjis body on top of his clay dragon came soaring through the air, the glint of the moon over his back as he was a 100 feet in the air. Quickly it dropped going down twords the ground. The dragon still having half of its tail gone, quickly two balls on the end of his tail envolped into its body. the large dragon forming small dragon missiles in its mouth, the dragon spat out one, then soon enough another.
The dragon swooping down onto the ground in a secluded area not far from where him and fai had just faught. The two dragon missiles flew over head watching for any sign of trouble. The missiles equal to 70 explosive tags. The dragons soaed high in the sky keeping out of sight, high enough to look like normal birds.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

A meeting (P, NK, Invite only) Empty Re: A meeting (P, NK, Invite only)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm
Fai would be on one of the mountain peaks looking at the large form that was Genji's dragon. His right arm was bandaged up from the previous battle so was his right eye as he whistled to Genji," what the hell are you doing, get the fuck off of that thing before people start to investigate," as he flew over to Genji, red chakra wings spread from his back as he looked at Genji," so what did you need me for," as he crossed his arms.
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm
Genji heard Fai whistle. Hearing him he slightly laughed. " this is my transportation my friend, here this is why i brought you here." Tossing a sack of ryo to him. " here i don't need it." Genjis eyes turned from his sharingan to normal. Hopping onto the back of hi dragon.

"Ill see you soon my friend!"

Laughing as the dragon lifted off the ground into the sky the dragon lifted next to the two smaller dragons flying over the mountians leaving.

((Exit))
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Laughed and pointed," your transportation can be seen from the village mate, well at least if they come you will be the first," as he caught the Ryo and smiled," thanks i know just what to do with this," as he lifted off Fai would smile," and so the destruction begins," as he walked off in a flash of lightning.

[exit]

1900 ryo added
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum