Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 7:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 11:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 5:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 5:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 5:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 5:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:49 amJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 11:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tali Hiroshi
Tali Hiroshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private) Empty Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private)

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 pm
Tali sat down next to a nice bush in the middle of the jungle, waiting. She always seemed to have to wait for Jaune to show up, and he was supposed to be the responsible member of the family. He was too lazy for his own good. Tali got up and yawned after about another six minutes of waiting. This was getting old, it really was. So instead she walked over to the target that Jaune had set up for her and she pulled out a kunai knife, one that her parents had lent her for the duration of her training. How hard could it be to use a stupid knife?

Tali jumped back and onto a tree branch, throwing the kunai in the middle of her jump, which clanked off the bucket helmet the target wore and onto the ground. "That wasn't terrible." Said a familiar voice that had just landed next to her. Jaune. "You're being way to stiff during the wind up. You have ease up. Be very fluid, and then strong as stone on the release." He explained, pulling out his own kunai and demonstrating. He brought his arm back very fluidly and swung. The kunai shot through the air about twice as fast as Tali's had and stuck about an inch into the target's head. "See? Not that hard." He said with a smile, hopping down and bringing back both knives.

Tali nodded, taking it from him. "Alright, let me give it a try." She said, copying the advice that Jaune had given her as well as she could. She threw and missed, jamming it in the trunk of a tree and Jaune laughed. "Well, at least you have the general motion right. Now we have to work on that aim." He said, handing her a new knife. Tali sighed and jumped down from the tree. "Well it's too far away! I'm only just starting!" She threw the knife with all her might, missing again and jamming it into the same tree.

Jaune scratched his chin and chuckled. "Well, if that tree was a threat before, we know it isn't now!" He walked over and snatched both of the knives and knelt down behind his little sister, putting the kunai in her hand and guiding her arm. "Alright, so lets walk you through this." He said, raising Tali's little wrist and bringing it to the side. "First, get into position for the throw. Make sure to keep your eye on the target and keep your arm very loose." He brought her arm very slowly through the motion, stopping around halfway through. "This is where you'll tighten the muscles in your arm. Make sure to do it now." Tali nodded, absorbing the information as best she could.

"Alright, now let's try it." Jaune said, taking a step back. Tali breathed deeply, holding her kunai and pulling back. With a scream she hurled the knife perfectly, landing right on the bullseye and Jaune smiled and clapped for her. "That was great Tali! You're a natural!" He said with a chuckle. "Alright, what do you want to work on now?"

Tali smiled, she now knew how to properly throw a Kunai. That would definitely come in handy, but now they had to work on something else. If Ninjutsu was out of the question, given that Tali didn't know any, she turned to her brother and got down into a modified fighting stance. "I wanna work on Taijutsu!" 

Jaune blinked in surprise and got into a stance of his own. "Are you sure about this? You're not anywhere near Genin level. I know you're pretty decently quick, but you're not that good yet." Tali giggled and sprinted at him, sliding at the last moment and aiming to sweep Jaune's legs out from under him. Jaune however was ready for it, backflipping over the leg and pivoting on one hand, aiming a kick at her face, but stopping an inch from it and resting his heel on her shoulder. "Well, I won." He chuckled, flipping off of her and standing back up.

Tali blinked in confusion. Jaune was way faster than he used to be, and she had already gotten dropped by him. That kick would have knocked her out cold. "I'll tell ya what short stack, I'll fight you with one arm instead of two. Okay?" He said, pocketing one of his arms. "And if you can force me to use my second one, you'll win the game, alright?"

[Tali nodded nervously, watching him put the hand into his pocket. "Alright, then I already won!" She calls out, sending wild swings in every direction.cJaune smirked gently at his little sister and waited until she got closer before jumping up, placing his hand on her head and front flipping over her. "Wild and strong are not the only things you need. You must be calm in a fight, always thinking two steps ahead of your opponent. Don't worry, you'll learn!" He taunted with a light chuckle, stretching his pocketed arm.

Tali turned around to face her brother, completely turned around by his exhibit of agility. "No more flips!" She groaned, running over sliding to the side. "I'm better then you think I am!" She yelled, aiming a punch at his mouth and then ducking down to sweep his legs, anticipating him to duck the punch.

Instead though, Jaune simply smiled at her when she came and simply pushed her punch to the side and then jumped out of reach of her kick. "Listen. You really need to get that head of yours on your shoulders better. Remember, two steps ahead. You know me. Use that against me." Tali crossed her arms and glared at Jaune. "But you're too fast! How am I supposed to use anything against you?" She asked, trying to use his nurturing style against him.

Jaune thought about it for a moment before sighing. "Tali, I will not restrict myself any further. It will not help you if I do." He got into his stance again before smiling. "Just use your brain." In reality, he would go a little slower this time around for her though. Tali's face, however, immediately went from sad to annoyed. "Fine." She said, spinning around Jaune and aiming a kick to his back. "You brought it on yourself though!"

Jaune was about to dodge and shrugged, letting Tali's little foot strike his back. He fell forward, steadying himself, but getting his sleeve caught on a tree, pulling it out of his pocket. "Well, looks like you win short stack." He said with a chuckle. Tali got off the ground and dusted herself off, beaming and marching around like she owned the place. "Yeah! I won! I totally won! I beat you!" She giggled, running in a circle like a little kid.

Jaune just chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, looks like you did. I'm proud of you kid. I'm impressed." He walked back and patted Tali on the head, kneeling down to speak to her. "You did a great job. Lets go get dinner. It's getting dark." And with that the two made their way through the eternally pouring rain and back to the village.

(Total word count of 1203)
Tali Hiroshi
Tali Hiroshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private) Empty Re: Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private)

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:48 pm
Alright, done with this training thread.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private) Empty Re: Hiroshi Family Traditions (Private)

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:51 pm
Approved^^

6 Stats
12Jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum