Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

family truth (private) Empty family truth (private)

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 pm
Today was the anniversary of the death of Ryou's mother and father and uncle's death, Ryou and his Aunt were not doing any thing today because this was a day of morning. Ryou got out from his room in his black robe, going down stairs he saw his aunt with moist eyes. Ryou did say anything and just hugged her, she had a tight hugs trying to hide her tears.

Ryou knelt at his parents grave,I wish you could see how much I've grown, he thought getting up and ignoring the wind whipping his body. Ryou looked at his aunt, she still was still knelt at her husband's grave. He left her to her praying but he started to stare at the other graves of other shinobi that have past. Why did this happen, why did this have to happen, He grieved. 

Once they got home they still haven't talked since yesterday, it was good that way because that just gave him time to himself. The first thing he did was read while his aunt morned in her room, this ruined her more than Ryou but it still made him sad to see his aunt in pain.After reading the same book for the 5th time, Ryou went in his room laying on his bed all his thoughts rushing in, mixed feeling like he was left out or he was alone and afraid then mad because the was thinking what he could of done which also made him confused with him not thinking these thoughts in a long time. This made him throw his book up in the air and hit the ceiling which made the part of the ceiling fall on him and then a mysterious object. The sudden incited made him scream, then getting the stuff off him, seeing the object made it look like a book, the book and a vine cover and it was full of dust which once it reached to his nose made him sneeze. His aunt ran into the room, "What happened!" Then she say to dust book and the piece of ceiling," Great." She said with a sigh. "Sorry, I threw my book at the ceiling and it fell along with this book." Ryou apologized then picking up the book and blew it off. Her eyes widen seeing the book. "Really now" she said still staring at the book. Ryou opened the book and saw fancy hand writing. His aunt just sighed but smiled which was weird especially for today. "I guess I should tell you about our family history then." His made him curious,My family? What do I not know, then his aunt instructed "Look at the author." Doing as he was told, Ryou opened to the first page, the authors name was Eien Kaguya, which confused Ryou, Why did his aunt say this? She finally said after he looked, "He is your great great grandpa." This stunned him for a moment, "But him last name is Kaguya." She just looked down,"That the next thing, you great great grandpa was crazy and that past down tell you dad which was also was like that until he met your mother,my sister, which changed him for life." The news shocked him, Great great grandpa?,Dad,Mom,Kaguya, Then It struck him ,"Wait the Kaguya, you mean the ones with bone jutsu?" Ryou asked, She just smiled, "You are a very special boy." That brought Ryou to his next question, "Whats the book about." She looked puzzled thinking hard on that one, "Well i guess you have to read to find out but be careful, he was crazy." A whole book to explore but why hide it. Before he could ask his aunt was gone, that just left him alone so he explored the book.

Inside the book was about him and some idem he hide like cool armor with cool abilities. The other cool thing was there was a map and ways to find them where he hid them,Why didn't he share this info was one question the next his why hide it. The other thing that his aunt told him was his clan he was from, it didn't help he knew nothing on the clan and history, and something told him his aunt wont know.
 (obtained the book of the kenshins)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum