Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Academy Lessons! Empty Academy Lessons!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:52 am
[enter]
 Bjorn arrived at the academy early, as always. He took his usual seat, and waited for the other students to arrive, along with the teacher. Ever since he failed the first graduation examination, he had resolved to change. He studied every art, and every style taught as much as he could. Though he was neither the fastest, nor the best with jutsu, he was very strong, and very determined. Slowly, one by one, other students began to arrive.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Academy Lessons! Empty Re: Academy Lessons!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 am
I was running as fast as I could to the academy. I was going to be late again , this would be the 3rd time in one week. I barge into the class room panting like a dog and i felt like a thousand eyes were looking at me preparing to criticize. Some of the girls started to giggle as i went to sit down next to my friend Bjorn. Bjorn rolled his eyes at me and look back up at the teacher. The teacher had a angry face on and asked me why i was late. I murdered to him that I woke up late. The teacher sighed and continued with the lesson. I thought to myself,  Its not my fault I just get distracted sometime when at home. We had started a lesson on shadow clones and the teacher then decided for all of us to go out side and try out our shadow clones in front of the class. I thought to my self perfect I can show off my skills to the class and i can show thous girls that i am not a lazy looser. We all picked numbers too see who would go first and i picked dead last but I guess save the best for last. We all Went out side and started the demonstrations.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 pm
As Bjorn's turn to attempt the shadow clone came up. No one else before him had successfully preformed the jutsu, so he doubted he would. He made the proper hand sign, and tried to make the shadow clone, however, like the other students before him, it failed. As he was going back to his place, the teacher told him that out of everyone before him, he had come the closest to creating the clone. 'But close isn't good enough. I will not fail again.' He took his place, and made close observations on the students that went up to preform the jutsu next.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm
When my turn came around I was sure to succeed in making a shadow clone. My number was called and stood up and went to the front of the class i was just about ready to throw my signs when one of the girl class mates yelled out and pointed towards the door. It was a student a grade above us. I was not sure of his name but i heard that he was the best the academy had ever had, plus the girls went wiled for him i guess it was because he looked cute or something. The teacher said hello to him and asked him if he could give a demonstration on shadow clones. The teacher then turned towards me and said "why don't you go sit down Tatsuya, you can try a different day. I took my seat and watched this so called supper star do his thing.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm
Bjorn stared blankly at the student who had entered. It was almost although he was staring through him. In his mind, this student was another rival, yet, he knew there were things to learn from everyone. He watched this student, observing his technique, but nothing more. Until the day he is strong enough, Bjorn will watch, wait, and train. He did not draw any attention to himself, nor did he want to. He would be another face in the crowd, until he was stronger than the rest.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:20 am
After the girls stopped groping him i stood and  yelled " HEY MAN WHATS THE BIG IDEA AROUND HERE, JUST COMING IN LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE!!!!!!" The mistirouse man came up too me and patted me on the head and smiled. Of cores this made me even more flustered but then my bird friend Haru chirped and so i sat down. He gave a perfect demonstration of the shadow clone and then left. The bell then rang and every one hurried out the door to go home.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:27 pm
Bjorn turned to Tatsuya, 
"Do not be angry. You are not so far below that one, and one day, we will rise above him. His arrogance will be his downfall. It is too bad that you were not allowed to preform the Jutsu, because I believe that out of everyone here, you would have done it the best."
Bjorn then turned, and walked out of the room, taking his time unlike everyone else.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:59 pm
As i am walking home i notice something under a tree. I was something like a small steel box. I dig it out and it has a latch and a rusty looking lock. I tryed to brake it open but it would not budge. I knew that my friend Bjorn had a small tool box. So I rushed over to his house. When I got there I was greeted by his mom and i went inside. i went to Bjorn's room and showed him what i found. He got the tool box and we broke it open. Inside there was...
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 am
In the flash of an eye, what ever was inside the box was gone. There was a blur, and something came in and out of the room in a mere second, taking the contents of the box with it.
Bjorn stared blankly at the now empty box. 
"Some ninja can move really, really fast." He said after a while. "I doubt we could catch them, but we could try if you wish. Just, lets not use all our energy, because we have to practice clones tomorrow in class."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 am
I said good by to my friend and went home. on my way home i thought it strange that a ninja would have been able to dash into Bjorn's house without one of his parents noticing. I went to go sit down under a tree and thought of what might have happened. I did see a blur but it was a white blur and i did not recall any ninjas with a pure white outfit. So i wondered maybe it was not a ninja, maybe it was some sort of animal. I ran strait home and looked for a book i had saw in my dads old book self. I was a book of all animal creatures that were know to the ninja world. I found it in the back of the book case and then started looking through it page by page. There! I exclaimed an Onbaa. I had seen a picture of one in a museum. There is not much known about them just that they are rarely seen and tend to live in the tall trees out side the village. It was getting late in the day and i knew that if i went looking around at this hour i would get in trouble. So I ate dinner and went to bed , excited to bring this news to Bjorn tomorrow.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum