Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Academy Lessons a new partner

+4
Kenzo Uchiha
Ren Shiro
Bjorn
Tatsuya Hidaka
8 posters
Go down
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Academy Lessons a new partner  Empty Academy Lessons a new partner

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 pm
[OPEN]

Is was that Monday morning again but this one was different. To day was the day to see if we were to get a new team mate. I ate breakfast and slipped on  my shoes and went to Bjorns house. When i got there his mom said that he already left. I thought to my self " That sly dog he is trying to get in more points with Ren" I rushed towards the academy. Bjorn was out side on a swing underneath a tree. I looked at him and said "LITS DO THIS!!!"
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Academy Lessons a new partner  Empty Re: Academy Lessons a new partner

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm
"You are always so full of energy, aren't you?" Bjorn asked, standing up slowly. "I can see that sleep deprivation isn't a problem."
"Well, we've got another long week of school ahead of us. Are you ready?" He asked, walking toward the academy.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 pm
"Heck yeah i am ready" as we walked into the academy. Ren was siting in the back on the room reading a book. I went up to her and looked her close up in the face with a wrinkled noes. " Are you Ren Shiro?'' i asked. " Well what is it to you?" She remarked back. I looked at her for a little bid and this stood back up and looked at Bjorn and said. " Yeah I don't like her!!" Bojrn grabbed me by the ear and said " What Tatsuya is trying to say is, will you join our team?" I stoped squirming and Bjorn and I waited for her approval.
Ren Shiro
Ren Shiro
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 am
I raised my eyebrow at the two guys standing in front of me. They both looked at me expectantly. I was unsure of what to do. I mean the energetic one already stated that he didn't like me but I really needed to find a team. Besides what was the worst that could happen? I stuck out my hand while saying "I would be happy to be part of your team."
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 am
Bjorn smiled slightly to himself. Perhaps our team has some promise. We have one guy who can't control his energy, but that can be useful. This Ren seems like she could counter-balance Tatsuya's high energy levels, and then, perhaps, just maybe, we could have a functional team.
"Well, then it is nice to meet you, Ren. I am Bjorn, and this is Tatsuya." He said, calmly.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 am
I shook her hand and then took my seat. Then sensi came in and told us that he had a surprise for us. Bjorn and i looked at each outer and our faces lit up. Our sensi told us that we were going on a hike into the back hills. " YES!" I exclaimed. Bjorn sighed to himself. "Whats with the glum face Bjorn?" I said " well how is this going to help us pass the exams and improve our skills" he said. "Ok  hears the thing, One we will be around nature! Two my dad said that the best training can come from being around nature and Three NATURE IS FLIPPEN AWESOME!!!!! Rin then looked at me and said " you know you repeated nature being awesome twice right." "Thats because it twice as awesome!!!" I exclaimed. We all lined up at the door to leave for the back hills.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:05 pm
"Well, if you think it will be this fun, I suppose it won't be completely miserable for me," Bjrn said, standing up, to follow Tatsuya.
"So, what exactly will we be learning?" Bjorn asked the teacher, as they were walking, wondering what could possibly make Tatsuya so excited.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 pm
When we got to the back hills our sensi told us that we could go off on our own but we must stay in eye shot of one of the sensi. Of course I ran off right away but i did make sure to stay in eye shot of the sensi. I was walking around observing the shadows of the trees, the birds in the sky and of course my bird Haru was having a blast. I noticed how the leaves on the ground were brown and slightly decayed and how when you would go down a hill shadows become longer. Sensi cam up to me and said " I notice how observant you are being right now." "Well I believe that some of the best training comes from nature and because I'm from the Nara clan its my duty to be observant." "Very good Tatsuya," Sensi told me. I ran back to where Bjorn and Ren were and we continued on our walk through the woods.
Ren Shiro
Ren Shiro
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm
When Sensi said they could roam around as long as they were in sight of each other, Tatsuya practically disappeared. Looking around, Ren was able to see why Tatsuya was so excited. It was a nice day outside. Glancing at the trees she was able to see a perfect spot near the top where she could watch everyone. As much as Ren liked being high up, she disliked the climb. Sighing, she jumped onto the lowest branch. When she got to the spot, she was able to see what her teammates were up to: Tatsuya was studying something and Bjorn was practicing a jutsu. Knowing that they were being productive, Ren began to study the other students. When she got bored she jumped down to see what her teammate was doing.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 am
Bjorn was slowly getting very bored. He always made fun of Tatsuya for having such a high energy level, but he himself could have serious problems with concentration. Not that he lacked it, but rather the opposite. He was always used to having a specific goal, or objective, and he would put all his effort into it until it was completed entirely. Out here though, the teacher simply said to stay within eye sight. At first, he decided to train, but as the hours dragged on, he switched from one training routine to another, wondering what to do.
As Ren walked past, Bjorn had stopped training, and was just sitting cross legged on the ground, with his eyes closed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum