Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Time for a new Tattoo (BL Training, P, CD) Empty Time for a new Tattoo (BL Training, P, CD)

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 am
Hunter got dressed as he walked to his father’s room and knocked.  His father soon answered as he noticed Hunter’s eyes. “Come in my son…I will get the Ink and bamboo.  Go to the main room and wait for me there.”  Uriel said as he dismissed Hunter.  Hunter walked to the main room to see a place ready for tattooing.  Hunter waited as he noticed that his father was looking over logs from his missions and various other reports.   Uriel soon returned as he carried a very ornate looking case that he placed on a table near where Hunter would take a seat.  As Uriel opened the box, Hunter peered over to see his father take a Kunai that was inside and cut his hand  and squeezed it into a fist as he let the blood drip into the ink.  Uriel then looked up to Hunter with a faint smile as he opened his free hand to a table where Hunter was then told to take off his shirt so Uriel could begin the work.  Hunter obeyed as he took off his shirt and laid down as his father moved closer to him as he began to do his work on Hunter’s back.

“Hunter, today you will receive your second mark and we will train you in order to use one of the Yagami Clan’s Bloodline natural ability…the ability to produce wings to shield you from danger.  As we progress through this tattooing…we will go over your training, missions, and the choices you made in them to get where you are today…are you ready?”  Uriel asked his son as he put on a pair of glasses.  Hunter remained quiet for several minutes as he tried to remember the time when he could remember the pain, and looks that the first tattoo brought him.  In the end he knew he was on a quest for power as he didn’t look up or away from the table.  “Yes I am ready.”  

Hunter began to feel the excruciating pain that came with the tattoo as his father drove a small piece of sharpened bamboo down with a hammer, as it entered his skin he felt a burning like no other.  “Hunter this tattoo signifies your bond with our bloodline…our people…our power…It is not something to take lightly.  This power allows us to be great warriors, but it also takes away what we hold dear…our sanity.  That is not to say that everyone BUT us is insane, but the voice in your head, your feelings, and your anger, are both one of wonder…and one of danger.  With each tattoo we must look back, remember what we have done to get to this stage,  experience those feelings so that you can access the power within them.  Now…tell me about your first days of training as a Genin.”  Uriel spoke as he began to work on his son, the blood and ink on his back looked like a mess, but under that mess…was a true work of art.

Hunter sighed as he knew this would have to come at some point, he moved his head to the side so he could speak.

“The first days as a Genin were…lonely, I had no REAL friends to call on.  The voice in my head was becoming more defined as an entity that I would have to live with.  Training was as smooth as ever, but I was mad…mad that I knew other Genin were getting teams and going on to become stronger…I was mad because I felt I was stuck here and had no room to grow.  The first time I left as a Genin I met a fellow Genin of Kumokagure…his name was Tee, he had a famili…a friend named Little Tee, a living breathing T-Rex.  Tee  was sitting under a tree I found out after, had significance to him.  After that battle I felt strong, but knew I needed more…more training…more power…more freedom…” Hunter began as he remembered the spar between him and the T-Rex, he then smiled as he came back to focus as he started back in.  “Then I trained even more here at the Compound, there was a day you left and it began to storm…it was unlike anything that came through before.  The wind was strong, the rain was torrential, and the lightning was…it was beautiful yet dangerous at the same time.  I was meditating on how to gain access to Fire Chakra in the courtyard, and when I felt that I could not get control I went to train on the Kenjutsu dummies and Taijutsu dummies,  that is when I saw a group of guards staring and laughing…I could not stand the ridicule and challenged them to a fight.  After beating two of them, the other three ganged up on me…I did my best was beaten and woke up in the infirmary.  I thought that I had gained some respect, and with most of the guards I did, but those five had a group that just despised me.”  That is when his father cut in.

“And this is how you spent most of your beginning time as a Genin…training here at the Compound and fighting creatures and our own guards.   Did you have something to prove, or did you just want attention boy?” Uriel asked as he looked at the tattoo.  The left wing was almost done.  Which meant Hunter would soon have to explain his missions and reasons of acting out.

“I did this to prove to you I was a worthy heir to the Clan, a worthy fighter…and ultimately I wanted to prove to you that I have potential to become stronger than even you.” Hunter began as he remembered more.  “I also remember mastering my first few techniques and fighting you on more than one occasion.  Each time getting stronger, faster, smarter…Learning how to fight, to give into the power, to let loose of my selflessness.”  Hunter began to think back on his time when he spent his time in the Academy and how he always helped others.  He smiled, then he remembered all the teasing and fights he got into.  That is when his father cleared his throat as Hunter felt warm water being poured over his back.  It made his new tattoo burn like hell, but he took the pain in stride as he stared out the window watching the guards train.  

Uriel looked at his work and was satisfied as he dried his canvas and moved over to the right side as he dipped a new piece of Bamboo into the ink.  He began to tattoo the right side as he looked down at Hunter, proud of his words as he began the next phase.  “Now that we have gone over some of your time training and your feelings…tell me next of your missions, tell me how you helped to further the village of Kumokagure, tell me how you stopped crime, tell me of your team.” Uriel asked as he kept his focus on the tattoo all while listening to his son.

“My team…my team is one I could never have imagined in my life.  There is Sensei Yaju…he seems to be able to transform into a great beast that can rip it’s enemies in shreds in seconds, he is fast, smart, ruthless, and holds us to a higher standard than most.  There is Xuro, a ninja with a literal magnet personality, being able to control golden dust at will that seems a bit unorthodox, but he seems like a natural leader and a skilled strategist.  Finally there is Jin…I consider him my rival most of all, in power, and in ferocity.  He can wield  the awesome and dangerous raw power of Lava, he is fast, and is an immigrant from another country.  He is my reasoning that I train constantly…I want to be able to beat him, but I need to be able to come up with something that can do such a thing.”  Hunter said as he remembered the first time training with the team and how the power of Jin’s Lava techniques was devastatingly powerful.  “The team has no REAL medical ninja, so we all rely on each other for support, now as for missions…” Hunter began as he ran through the missions in his head.  “…My missions have been real simple starting out.  I have been out patrolling the wall and ended up catching a ninja that was higher ranking, but clumsy in his executions.  I have ran errands for Lady Raikage, delivering her booze since she was out…which I actually got to keep a bottle for myself, even though I do not think that it was ok to do, but oh well.  I stopped a group of Academy Students from causing chaos in the Shopping District which has allowed the district to flourish.  There was a mission where I went out and helped find medical supplies for the Hospital, they were strewn all around the mountainside…” Hunter remembered that mission and how it felt to know that this might be occurring still.  “Which I think the guards should try and help a bit more so that the village Hospital could keep it’s stock up.  Finally I helped to capture a prankster, he was an Academy Student that was seen repeatedly causing chaos with his graffiti and such.  I felt a bit bad when I caught the kid because he looked to be an orphan, but a mission is a mission and a ninja must always complete their mission.” Hunter said as he finished telling about his missions.

Uriel Looked down at his son knowing he forgot to tell his father about the S-Rank mission his team had embarked on not to long ago.  He sighed and looked at his work to see that the right wing was almost finished as he smiled.  “Now finish telling me about your missions…I know you left one out.  Tell me what happened.”  Uriel said, almost commanding as he waited.

Hunter took a deep breath as he looked out the window. “The voice in my head….the entity in my head took over on that mission.  I lost who I was and was able to watch my own battle as if I was a spectator…It was almost humbling, but also frightening to see it happen…”  Hunter began, but as he did his father cut in.  “But you said you are on a quest for power, what if I was to tell you that the only way to get what you seek is to give up all you hold dear and your sanity?” His father asked.  Hunter thought long and hard about what his father just told him as he top began to think about what he could do.  The answer finally came to him as he looked  outside still.  “Then I will find another way…Power is through what lies within, it comes from me, myself, and I…I control my destiny, and my goal for power can only be reached through my own path.”  Hunter sighed as he thought of what he had said, did he believe it.  Did he WANT to find another way.  The voice in Hunter’s head began to laugh as Hunter lost focus.  “Hunter, Hunter, Hunter…you know you cannot get rid of me if you tried.  This is something that was predestined.  This is your fate and you cannot run from it.  Lets just accept it, or do I need to CLAW my way back out of your head?”  The voice said as Hunter spoke up in a question.  “The voice…in my head…does it have a name?  Is there a way I can get to know it better…to understand it?”  His father was nearly done but he did answer.  “Yes…it does have a name, but YOU have to discover it, there is nothing I can do to help you with that, the voice is not just a voice…it is a split personality, and it helps to take off the limits your body so that you can use the full extent of your body’s trained abilities.  This does cause damage to you though.  It is a small price to pay to make sure you finish a battle.  Now…We are done Hunter…Let me clean this off and you may go to the bathhouse to relax for exactly one hour…then you will meet me back to resume training, and to learn how to use the second stage of your Bloodline."  The Tattoo on his back represented the wings of a demon, and represented freedom, and the ability to come and go as he wished, it was unique to both Hunter and and Uriel and the abilities this part of the Bloodline are going to show hunter a path to power.

TWC: 2085
(Transitioned to Stage two lvl 1 of Bloodline)

[Exit]
[Topic Closed]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum