Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Finally Free (IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Free (IO, NK)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 am
Kyumo was a little caught off guard. You can feel better? As in, not be in pain all the time? This is shocking to the boy, though he didn't show it. "So you mean to tell me that not all people are always in pain?" he asked, genuinely curious. "And this whole 'nice' thing does not seem real. Who would just help people if they didn't get benefits as well? And even then, people still do not just lend a hand," he said, more of a statement than anything. What was this guy talking about? Not being in pain every second? Helping others even though you get no personal benefit? These ideas must be some poor soul's mindless daydreaming. "If you are attempting to fool me, I do not find it funny, whatever 'funny' means. Please drop the act."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:44 am
Kyumo laughed, just a little. And it was more of a vain laugh than a real one. "You can not honestly expect me to believe that most people are not always in pain. And there is no way that people can just go around helping others. It is absurd that you would expect me to believe so," he stated, looking ahead. He wasn't stuck up or anything. Oh no, more than the opposite, actually. He just couldn't wrap his head around this. "Go live 14 years in my life and you wouldn't believe yourself either."

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 pm
"I still do not believe you. After spending 14 years in the hole I call my life, I just can't," he said. He noticed they had arrived in a village. the villages seemed... familiar somehow. Like a very distant memory. It also wasn't so cold in the 'village', not like it was on the mountain top. Kyumo had never seen buildings like these, or so many people before in his life. it was all strange, and he felt even smaller than he usually did. The stares from bystanders didn't help either, especially since he was riding on a giant dinosaur.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:25 pm
(OOC- I only said hole, but whatever. :\)

Kyumo noticed they had stopped front of what had appeared to be a house. Not really ever going outside, or even leaving the basement for that matter, it seemed different that he imagined. So this is a house... he thought, scanning the building. The words of the person near him then registered in his mind. "What do I mean?" he said, the emphasis of the sentence on the last word. Sorry, but I can't tell you... It's too much... he thought regretfully. He hesitated for a few moments, carefully picking his words. "It is no concern to you the conditions in which I have lived in my entire life. However, I will say they were not pleasant in the least," he said finally. in a tone that suggested he didn't care about it. "What is your name? I do not believe you mentioned it."

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm
Kyumo first saw a man come out of the 'house', which immediately made him tense up. Most of the Masters were men, and so was Father. Then a woman came out and immediately started screaming, throwing in one particularly colorful word in as well. Screaming and cursing... the masters always did that. He then tensed even more, his eyes shut tight. If these people were anything like Father or the Masters, he would... He didn't know what he would do. It was then that the woman's voice changed as she directed a question at himself. Kyumo merely looked her way, dead-looking blue eyes meeting her own, and answered in a passive tone, "I am not sure. What exactly is a friend?" He honestly didn't know what a friend was, barely having even heard the word before. He then felt himself being lifted again. As before, he struggled, but not as much. Oh, how he hated being carried.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum