Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Hanging with Kenzo! (p;nk) Empty Hanging with Kenzo! (p;nk)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:43 pm
Hiroshi was inside the village candy store, he invited his well known friend kenzo to join him! he figure if he make things right with him, they could be the next BIG THING!!!!
Hiroshi was wearing his suit and tie with black pants and all black Stacy Adams, he would hold an rose inside his right hand, and with his left. He would reach down in the bucket and try some candy." hmmm. this cherry candy is wonderful! i shall get some for me and my brother!" hiroshi would say as he smiled, he would wait or his good friend kenzo to arrive, so he could talk to him!
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Hanging with Kenzo! (p;nk) Empty Re: Hanging with Kenzo! (p;nk)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Kenzo came at the invitation of Hiroshi,a good friend who was also a great ninja but liked explosions,maybe too much still the person was a good friend so Kenzo accepted the invitation and as soon as he received the letter,Kenzo leaved going slowly toward the candy shop,knowing that Hiroshi will wait for him,since Kenzo liked slow walks because he look at everything and observe the life in this village.Since this was a free day for him,no missions and no training Kenzo was wearing a simpleblue kimono.He arrived at a half of hour after he received the letter telling Hiroshi"I hope i am not too late.You sent the letter very earlier this morning." 
[TWC=122]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm
Hiroshi would stand in the candy shop and he heard the door bell make an annoying sound when the door opened. Turning around, he would see kenzo! " hey buddy!" hiroshi said as he walked over to him, he could already hear him saying he sorry for being so late! " oh it's okay! now, follow me!" hiroshi would grab a bucket of cherry candy and he toss the store owner hundred ryo! walking to the back of the store, there will be a table and two chairs that was provided for kenzo and hiroshi! " alright kenzo! here is some candy and soda! I know the store owner well hahaha, I know him threw my dad! they're friends, but aye i still have to pay!" hiroshi would say as he took a seat on the chair, waiting for kenzo to come.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 pm
Kenzo followed Hiroshi quickly not believing that he actualy gave the shop owner 100 ryo,and not believe that he had 100 ryo.He followed Hiroshi taking a seat,this was a nice and great place.He looked at Hiroshi waiting for the boy to say something,while drinking soda.It was great that the shop owner was a friend of Hiroshi's father but still they had to pay.Fortunately for Kenzo,he was the son,of the leader of senju clan in sunagakure,so his father could pay for him but also for Hiroshi even so he will have to work,and maybe guard the clan's store many nights,or maybe one week for this.  
[TWC=116]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Hiroshi would see kenzo taking a seat, " alright let's start! I know you wondering why I got you out here and stuff, but i just want to make things right! as you know me and you train a lot, now with that said! i think you a cool dude! and I was maybe thinking if you could maybe be my friend? maybe like some best friends forever type of thing, you know what I mean dude! so what ya say?" hiroshi would ask as he reached inside the bucket and pulled out some cherry candy and he ate the candy within seconds." look at this candy i got dude! go ahead help yourself out! we got chocolate, cherry,strawberry! all the good stuff you might like." hiroshi would then grab a soda and pop the top off and wait for kenzo reply...Although the meeting was just getting started! there more things hiroshi wanted to tell kenzo, more things about his self, with an sigh, hiroshi would being his story! " kenzo I'm about to be straight up with you buddy! here we go! My name is Hiroshi bakuton, I am a proud ninja of sunagkaure! some people don't understand me, the way I act the way i do stuff, some people actually love me! in this world you find only two things, your friends, and your enemies!your friends are the people that'll stand by your side threw what ever! your enemies is the people you wanna beat the shit out of! or you can make peace with them, but forget about that! But sometimes you gotta watch your friends young kenzo! you gotta watch your damn friends also! if you don't their gonna kill your ass quicker than your damn enemies! so with that said, you should elarn somethign from that! with you on my side, I will protect you! kill for you! but some people don't believe me, they think I'm lying or full of shit! but although I wait, I wait then when it's time LIKE WHEN SHIT HIT THE FAN! they see the real hiroshi, yeah, let them go ahead and laugh and talk stuff about me. But remember! when it's time they gonna feel like the dumb asses they are!  you is one of mine!" hiroshi said as he took a drink of his soda then he cleared his throat and stood up, walking over to kenzo, he would place his left hand on the back of the boy neck," Listen, my clan is perfect, it's awesome! the clan is somehow old, but when you look into the history of your clan you be like wow! haha, but dude here's what i really mean, I want you to join my side! run the life with me kenzo! hiroshi would then remove his hand form the back of kenzo neck, and he took a few steps back, my life is awesome! my brother is the most nicest brother ever, he have my back and other stuff! but although. He is just like me! we're both the same, but the only thing different is that he is stronger but yeah hahahaha! but kenzo I hope you learned something form this today brother! now here is your choice! 

Ether you join me?

Or turn down the whole deal?

But like I said, I wanna be your friend! someone that'll have your back, and when I'm your friend I can never leave you behind, but although I am 100% real! just want you by my side dude! you know like I'm fighting for you, you fight for me! now shake my hand if you wanna be my friend and join my side brother!" after hiroshi got done with talking he would hold his hand out and wait for kenzo to shake it! althought there was more, " okay since I told you more about myself, tell me something about you dude!" But his hand was still out...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm
Kenzo listened Hiroshi word iwth word and he was impresed to hear about the clan  and all those things,in fact the clan was powerful he was thinking that the clan was equal powerful with the Senju Clan so after hearing Hiroshi he told him"Of course,i fact i think that you should already know that we are friends.Anyway since you told so many things about yourself is my turn,i am Kenzo from the Senju Clan a calm person who like to use ninjutsu.For my future i don't want to become too popular i just want to become powerful in order to protect my clan and Sunagakure against any kind of threats that may appear in the future.I will do everything to archieve  the wood element,and maye even more power.So i am sure we will make many things together."He told to Hiroshi taking a candy,indeed it was very good so he took another one and eated it while waiting for Hiroshi to speak.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Hiroshi heard the boy say he would join him and that they were friends, with a smirk on hiroshi face, he would walk over to his chair and take a seat." alright then awesome buddy! and yes I believe you can do all those things, and you is right, with me and you together, hell we might can change thing sin the future! and same here, I also wanna be strong and do the right things for my village! I got your back kenzo!" hiroshi would then eat some candy and he drunk some of his soda, with a sigh. He would finish the meeting off. " alright I got somewhere me and you gotta go! I'll tell you when we get there! now follow me!" hiroshi would stand up and grab the candy bucket, and he grabbed the six pack of soda's and reached them over to kenzo so he could hold them. Walking out the meeting room, he would head over for the next destination point! " alright bye Mr. Carlos! hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!" hiroshi would say goodbye to the store owner as he walked out the door, and he stood outside waiting for his good friend kenzo to come along with him...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 am
Kenzo listened Hiroshi then followed him curious about the place they were suppsoed to go as Knzo was wondering what was that all about.Maybe it was something greater then he could imagine still his curiosity was bigger so Kenzo asked Hiroshi when he was finaly outside "Well Hiroshi,where are we going?"This point where they initialy meeting was a great one and not to mention those candies but surely the place they were going  was important.This was just the beginning of what Kenzo was believing that in just a few minutes could become the greatest day ever.
[TWC=100]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm
" kenzo we going to my hide out! it's not finish yet, but we can build it together!" hiroshi would then walk behind the building and lead kenzo to the woods, none really doesn't come out there much, so hiroshi figure that'll be a good place for him to hide out at! with an pause, hiroshi would sigh then he saw the wood that was on the ground and also his tools, looking around he would look at the dirt and sigh! " alright young kenzo we're here! this is where me and your hide out gonna be at! also my brother xuro! but if you tell someone about this! I will mess you up haha, now inside this place there is real good information and weapons you know the good stuff! there is clothing, food beds, just in case you need to hide out or something! now let's go inside! I understand the roof isn't fully on yet, but I was gonna finish with that, but yeah!" hiroshi would then climb the ladder and ask kenzo to toss him two wood pieces." aye kenzo maybe you can help me out? give some wood, and you come climb the ladder! we can get done witht he roof fast enough! now if we work together!"
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:55 pm
"Yes why not."He responded to Hiroshi looking at that place.He didn't believed that it actualy was a forest in a desert,not a large forest since it was a forest but still it was a forest in the desert.And this place was pretty great,but it needed much work before it could really be a great hiding still this was good from beginning also Kenzo now had a place to hide or relax after he would work as usually helping his father and mom with some things which he didn't liked too much but he had to do them since he was their son.
[WC:107]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum