Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hanging Around With Genin Empty Hanging Around With Genin

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm
It was another hot sunny day in Sunagakure, more like one of the usual hot and sunny days. The sand still blew around with small mini sand storms occurring here and there. Murakami was enjoying the time alone for now. He was aimlessly drawing some pictures in the sand. A few glorifying his pranks in the village and a few just random doodles. In either case they were pretty bad and the wind quickly erased most of the doodles. Obliterating the remains of his pictures Murakami got up and glanced around hoping for some excitement. "Maybe I'll go train, it'd sure be nice to actually train with somebody though" glancing around.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Hanging Around With Genin Empty Re: Hanging Around With Genin

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 pm
Walking in the village, Zen was blowing on his smoke, he was indeed hungry and tired, pretty much lazy today, but with a lot of training that he needed to accomplish, he wanted to get this over with. So, with that stated, Zen was heading over to the training grounds for a little work. With only so much time he had, he wanted to make it there quickly, just before this favorite store closed. Walking at a yet fast pace, but equal to calm. As the sun set, the boy would arrive to the training grounds. He only noticed two tall tree that was towards the left, and the hard sandy ground that just before him. At the top of the hill, there was zen, he would be lurking the area just before he showed his appearance. While standing at the top of the hill, he would look a deeper into the training grounds, yet to notice someone that seemed to be training? His left leg that'll bend down, and his right that'll go up into the air, the boy would indeed slide down the hill. " WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Zen yelled out loud, Standing up, he would dust off the sand from his clothing, turning forward, he would begin to walk over to the boy direction, this would only take a matter of minutes, perhaps a few second depending on how fast the boy walked. Though, this kid seemed like he was there for work, suppose zen would help him out with a few pointers? " YO, KID!" Zen yelled out to the little homie, he would wait for the boy to catch his attention..
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Thu May 01, 2014 3:12 pm
As if answering his thoughts another member of Sunagakure had appeared. Murakami had no idea what rank or what his name was. However, he did seem very enthusiastic that much was for sure. As the shinobi came closer he realized that he smelled like smoke, recent smoke. In addition  "What the heck?" thought Murakami "how could a ninja smoke? Isn't that really bad for the lungs?". However, it was true that he had asked for a little company so he supposed that this smoky Shinobi would do. He was rather uncomfortable around others, however maybe it was time to break that habit. Turning to face the shinobi witha  little bit of sweat running down the back of his neck"Hey guy" he said with a nervous smile "what's your name?" Hopefully nothing crazy would happen he didn't know anything about the other guy and he was definitely a member of the village much longer than he had been. So to be safe he would observe the guy a little before engaging him in anything remotely dangerous. "What're you doing around here?" he said prepared to use his Substitution Jutsu if anything dangerous happened.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu May 01, 2014 5:00 pm
Zen could only hear the guy ask why he was out here!?!?!? Once zen made it over to the kid, the man would be facing him, they was at least 3 meters apart from each other. " What I'm doing out here you asked? Well, I'm here to train, mind if I ask you your name!?!?!?" Zen would then turn to the boy and notice a headband. This Kid was no stranger around the village then.  " Oh, excuse the smoke smell, it's not cigarette's, it's a cigar, and perhaps the next few months, imma have my own brand of cigar's, but yeah, these thing's don't hurt the body, like cigarette's do. The only thing a cigar do is, have you coughing when you first start off, but this is my favorite brand indeed, it doesn't have you doing none of that." Zen thought he would put that out there, he didn't want the boy to feel so nervous, but from the way he talked, this kid already seemed scared of Zen. " So, Since this is indeed the training grounds, up for a spar?" The man would ask, if the boy would agree, Zen would state his name and sigh. This kid was indeed going to get the snot smacked out of him, as if this spar indeed went well. Though, the kid could perhaps come one of Zen's students..

(lazy post)
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 pm
"My name is Hozuki Murakami" replied Murakami "as you can tell from my name I actually immigrated here from Kirigakure a while ago". This guy sure liked to talk though somehow he managed to read his mind about his smoky smell and explained it. "Ah well" thought Murakami "I guess he must get that a lot". Well, this guy at least somewhat explained why he was here, to train. He also wanted to spar against me. "This will definitely be interesting", after all he had little to no experience fighting any other Genins before. It would be interesting to see the gap in power between himself and a more experienced member of Sunagakure. It was pretty damn dry though so he was going to be at a disadvantage being a water ninja. However, nothing gained without nothing gambled. "Fine, I'll spar with you" retorted Murakami. Perhaps it would be best to remove their field of vision, that way he could get out of here if things went wrong. Forming the Tiger seal with his hands he expelled mist from his mouth covering the environment around him with a dense fog "Hidden Mist Technique" he said calmly as they both disappeared into the fog.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu May 01, 2014 8:11 pm
Zen would only laugh at the boy statements, " Okay, I'm zen! But people just call me Fool, because I'm always making dumb mistakes! But I rather you call me Zen!" The boy would then crack his knuckles, " Okay, get ready to get wrecked! Now, Imma go easy on ya, because I don't want this to turn out badly!" With an sigh, he would get ready, no bothering with his weapons or anything, but he was going to indeed start off with some Taijutsu for the boy, perhaps he could work with that? Though zen wanted to use his nara techniques, but he didn't want to end this right now. Instead, he would on pull out a katana, preforming the Chakra infusion skill, he would rush chakra down to his katana. " Alright dude, here we go!" Charging forward at the boy, zen would aim the Katana, for Murakami upper left shoulder, as if this attack would work, the boy would lose enough blood, but not to kill him. Though, the kid did state he was in fact an Hozuki, Zen never heard of such, but he wanted to know more about them. Indeed, this fight was going to be awesome and enjoy this fight. Knowing he was just going to send another ninja from sunagakure to the hospital, it was nothing new.

(Another one of those post)
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 pm
Damn, this guy was fast he was way faster than Murakami had expected and a weapon user. Not much else was for sure with this guy, but one thing was for sure he was dangerous. This "Zen" guy seemed a little too old adn skilled to be a genin, he was very likely a Chuunin although Murakami had never encountered one before. This guy was fast enough to interrupt his mist technique, before the fog would be thick enough to have a real impact. "Change of plan" thought Murakami following his instincts and turned himself into water just as the blade passed through him. Then grabbing a kunai out of his weapon pouch he turned to face Zen. "Blades don't work on water very well" he yelled as he raised the kunai to chest level preparing for Zen's next move.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 4:27 pm
Zen would indeed admire the boy actions, though, the nara was just getting started. He tried to save some techniques, but it was indeed to hard for him, even knowing his opponent was an Hozuki. Watching as the boy turned his body into water, Zen could only yet be amazed, the hozuki clan seemed to be pretty fun, but, not as fun as the nara clan! Smirking, he would listen clearly to the boy words.

"Blades don't work on water very well"

" Indeed." Those were the only statements from Zen's mouth, he wouldn't chit chat with the boy anymore. Though, the time here was indeed getting late, and he couldn't bare to stay here any longer. Though this was only a little bit of awkward for the boy, but zen couldn't just walk out and leave him. He wanted to indeed finish this fight, though, he couldn't go to hard on the kid. " Okay, how about I teach you some basics!?!?!?! I know a few water techniques as well, and indeed, it can get over powered at times. As long as you know how to use your element, and considering you gifted with a high powered clan, you should indeed use it wisely." Zen stated, he would then get into another fighting stance, taijutsu would now take ninjutsu place. He wanted to put jutsus aside for a bit. But as up to now, the boy was going at him hand to hand combat, though, zen was indeed going easy on the youngster, he didn't want anything to happen to the kid, so therefore, he would take it easy on him as up for now. While boy was indeed standing right there, he would smirk. " Alright, come at me, with all you got, remember use it wisely!" Zen stated...

(Meh post xDD)
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Unfortunately Murakami had few jutsu available for use. He was happy that he was praised for his clan, it being rather unknown in Sunagakure. "Looks like I'll have to go with taijutsu" groaned Murakami in his mind. However, he could increase the odds of success by using a few cheap but fairly effective tricks. Ram → Snake → Tiger creating two intangible replicas of himself on his left and right. It was a jutsu that any Genin would recognize it being one of the jutsu taught upon graduation from the academy adn the clones wouldn't have any physical effect on anything. However, just to spice it up a bit Murakami would bluff him. "It's not just your typical clone jutsu, they're made out of water!" stated Murakami and with that he ran in with his kunai, himself and his clones all slashing for Zen's right shoulder in a diagonal from right shoulder to left hip attempting to weaken his arm and increase the attack area.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 11:33 pm
OOC: Nice post :DD

Standing with a smirk on his face, he noticed the boy make two clones of himself, this was indeed interesting, though, the nara was just beginning. Waiting for the boy to come at him, he would simply pull out his silver katana, turning forward to him, he would smile. In a matter of the seconds, Murakami, took off at zen, with both of his clones following him, zen would only leap up and grab the log that was just above him, pulling himself up, he would look down at the three individuals. " Now, Now.... Don't go soft on me just yet!" Leap down from the tree log, the boy wouldland towards the left of the clones, turning around, he would only laugh. This was indeed easy for the man, though, he wanted to spice thing's up a bit. As soon as the kid turned his back after dodging the technique, he would simply wait for the Genin to attack once again. " Alright, please tell me you that's not all you got, remember what I stated hm? Come at me with all you got! Let's go!" Zen stated, as time flew by, the boy would sigh. " Wait, One second Murakami, but time has flew.. I think, I might call it day, but,  once again, I'm Zen, so soon we'll meet again, I guess? I usually hang out in the Desert, I barely come here to the Training grounds, it's to annoying to me, but, if you want more training or just a bite of food, you can come find me at the food market, or ether the desert! Anyways, see ya." Dashing backwards, the boy would leap onto the tree log, just before front flipping down, landing on both feet, he would charge up the hill and leave, heading to get some food, he was indeed hungry, but his work wasn't indeed done yet.

EXIT

wc:1325

+6stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum