Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Shallow Waters [PRIVATE] Empty Shallow Waters [PRIVATE]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:56 pm
From the limited waters of Tengakure, a new student rises. The name of this student, you ask? Hozuki Sora. Under his half-cold/half-warm nature, one could easily call him an enigma. However, from his personal perspective, Sora prefers to call himself an "enlightened shadow"; one who can be as both graceful and mysterious. Through mere coincidence, rain downpours as Sora slowly makes his way to the Tenkage Chambers, a very forward act for the young boy, yet very fitting at the same time. With his water-proof attire, Sora continues to wander the clean streets of the village, his clothing unharmed as he makes his way to the building.

Making his way up the stairwells, Sora feels the rain settling in with his skin, almost as if it is becoming one with him. "So this is the power my mother spoke of." The enigma thought, proceeding up the many steps. He was half-way up towards the office as he would look down, seeing villagers disperse into their own areas, constant whining making its way to Sora's ears. "This rain is too gloomy! I hate rain! What a bummer!" These are the words Sora hears as he grins. "Such babies, whining about little drops of water. Obviously they have yet to see their new student." Sora thought once more, now finding himself before the office as his thoughts had unexpectedly brought him to the point. The only before him now would be a door as Sora would knock on it politely, awaiting an answer as he could only wait to see what power lies behind it.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Shallow Waters [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Shallow Waters [PRIVATE]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:39 am
Rain pelted softly against Shinji's window as he sat reading a book. The book was one of action and adventure in which a rather suave shinobi went from place to place performing secret missions and having women fall all over him. It was a book he had already twice-this would be his third time. There was not much else to do on a rainy day. Surprisingly he had almost no paper work to do, so Shinji was at a loss for what to do and well reading was all that came to mind.

Luckily his adventure into the literary realm was short lived as there came a knock on his door. As of late his office seemed to be swarmed with people of every sort and size. It was frankly getting to Shinji. As of late he had been strongly reconsidering his resolve as a kage. Sure, he loved the village, but it still wore on him. Slowly the job of being a kage was getting more and more weighty. However, he had not snapped just yet, so he called out to whomever was on the other side of the door in a rather sleepy voice, "Please, come in."

If whomever was on the other side of the door did indeed enter then he would find Shinji sitting behind his desk with a bored look on his face as he gazed idly at the book in his hand. He would be wearing all his normal attire, but it would, for the most part, be covered by the kage robes he wore. Shinji was not really sure who had come to visit him on such a dreary day, but hopefully they had something interesting to talk about that would catch a bored kage's interest.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 pm
The enigma would watch as, after knocking, he would be invited inside the chambers. From past experiences, these words would surely be spoken from the Tenkage's mouth as Sora would open the door. His unexpectedly dry presence would most likely put the Kage in question as rain could affect anyone- anyone but him. "It is surely nice to meet you, Tenkage-sama." Sora would greet the man before him. "As you may know, my name is Hozuki Sora, the latest student to arrive in this village." Before a man of great intel, Sora felt as though it'd be convenient to show some recent records. "These are some grades I was given earlier this morning." Sora would mention, handing over the papers. Every grade would be nothing less than 100% as a grin would cross Sora's face. This grin would be brief as Sora's face would quickly draw itself blank. "Despite these records, however..." Sora would continue, "...I come to speak of more important matters." The Hozuki would pause as he would take a seat, his dry rear providing more comfort for his body. "Care to listen?" Sora would conclude. If the man were to decline, Sora would be on his way back home. However, the tolerance of a true Kage would surely prove this action unnecessary, thus the Hozuki would not move. If the man were to accept, however, judging by Sora's face, he would have to prepare himself for a long speech, seeing as these matters were very personal, the matters that Sora would hopefully speak of today.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm
Upon Sora entering his office Shinji marked the page in his book and glanced up at the boy with a bored look on his face. He merely nodded at the boy's name and introduction. It was both a blessing and curse knowing what went on the village. When handed a few paper's Shinji glanced at them with a rather unimpressed look. One hundred percents were easy to come by. Shinji himself had slept through most of his classes and gotten pretty much the same grades. As the boy finished speaking Shinji's placed the boy's papers down on his desk and interlaced his fingers together on his desk and spoke, "Very well, I will listen." With that Shinji lay back ever so slightly in his chair and waited for Sora to talk.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm
Sora would be surprised as the Tenkage would glance up at him, none of the expected face gestures being shown. In fact, the Tenkage would hardly speak to him, accepting his requesting, yet not even introducing himself. "How rude..." Sora thought before beginning his speech. Under his dress coat, he would slide a letter out of its pouch. Having grasped it, he would then carefully place it atop the desk before him. "Careful..." Sora would comment, "This letter is a relic of mine. Any damage to it will call for unwanted attention." Sora would pause for a moment as he would open up the letter for the Kage. "Just a few months ago, I was forced to come to this village, for it was the only one capable of handling such a situation. With this being said, I will now speak to you of this situation." Yet another pause would come as Sora would take a deep breath, the preparation of a long speech coming to hand.

The Hozuki would continue as he was now fully prepared to express his feelings. "You see..." Sora would continue, "I am due to be in the Underwater village, not here. Judging by one of your status, I assume it'd be highly unlikely to accept such a case. However, if you take a look at this letter before you, I am sure you will get an idea as to why I should be there. Better yet, as you read the letter, I should interpret it for you so you get a better understanding of this situation." The third pause would arrive as Sora would feel as though it was time to go to his fullest with his emotions, at least under these conditions.

"Every life rides on a mission. However, only a few ride on multiple missions at once. I happen to be one of those people. As you read this letter, you will learn that my mother is of a secret organization, an organization that even I am not fond of, nor have been informed enough to even understand. Despite this, the starting point of this mission is to take place at the Underwater village, the village where my mother expected me to settle." Sora would glace up towards the Tenkage as the fourth pause would come. "Unfortunately, as the young man I am, and with the scarce population of the Underwater village, living alone in my homeland will render myself too vulnerable to roam with ease. This is why I come to you today, to set up a plan, a plan that will enable me to start at such a point, and make my way up to the finishing point, the Ruins of Kirigakure. Only you are to know about this story as I am supposed to live my life in secrecy. I may appear as just another student before you, but my mental capabilities exceed that of even an average Jonin. As an Hozuki, once I have mastered by powers, under your consent, you will never have to witness my presence again, for I am an enigma, one who once and should still live his life in secret." The fifth and final pause would arrive as Sora would conclude his speech.

"If I am to live in this area for even a couple more years, I will gladly do so. However, eventually, I will have to depart, for I must return to my homeland, I must find what I need to, and I must gain intel on this organization before I can rid myself of my mysterious identity. Even you should realize that my profile lacks detail, for I am not one who is supposed to be figured out." A tear would run down the right side of Sora's face as he would speak his final statement. "All my mother wants is a visit, Tenkage-sama."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Shinji's face changed from attentive and carefree to a more dark and serious one as Sora continued talking. The kid was asking if he could leave the village to go and do what he pleased? The idea was rather ridiculous, but Shinji was not one to shoot down ideas right off the bat, but he did not want to deal with this right now. Instead, once Sora finished speaking, Shinji spoke slowly and thoughtfully: "I will put it under consideration, but for now I must be on my way. I wish you well." With that the Tenkage would stand up and walk out of his office. He had a meeting with lunch at this time.

{Exit.}
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm
Sora would become angry, having gone through a whole speech just to be told "I will put in under consideration." Pathetic. "I'm never gonna get to see her now..." Sora thought, walking off, ashamed as he'd be clueless as to what he could do next. He would notice Shinji walk out of the office first as he would become even more angry. "So the man holds my request, then leaves me behind?" Sora thought once more. Maybe he should just take off unnoticed.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum