Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

There be Monsters in these waters! Empty There be Monsters in these waters!

Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 pm
Spoiler:

Hysterio was on the most difficult mission of his life. The only time he was likely in more danger was when he was staring at the Nine Tailed Fox, stiff with fear. He had to get used to the presence of those kinds of chakra and fortunately he was friends with another who had the same kinds of powers – Mitako. Today he was supposed to meet Youta (who could kick his rear end pretty much any time she wanted too purely on battle experienced) and Mitako (scary minded dude, would hate to fight him when he got stronger) to go on a mission. Apparently there were rumors of Fishing Boats being sunk by monsters, with no survivors, and the rumors were solidifying into rather scary stories. Whatever was sinking the boats, most likely monsters, they were supposed to go find the source and eliminate it.

Eager to prove his worth to the boss after his previous errors, Hysterio jogged out onto the boardwalk at the port, his usual items strapped on his face, with the goggles he had gotten before strapped on his face to try to avoid losing his glasses or getting them all wet. Hopefully they did not get too wet, or the breeze would be strong later, his weapons would rust potentially and his clothing a mess if they were not able to dry later properly. He began looking around for the others.

(236)

(btw I would like to put my wc towards a summon which i will not use to affect the mission, would you guys mind if i have him kind of flapping around in the background and occasionally commenting?)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

There be Monsters in these waters! Empty Re: There be Monsters in these waters!

Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 am
Mitako sat at the docks waiting for his buds to arrive for this mission. Well not really buds, but the closest thing Mitako could call friends in this shit stain. He chuckled while he stared into the mist, saying with a maniacal undertone, "I could call the sand my friend but that'd make people think I'm crazy! And I can't have that now can I Mr. Fish man?" He jerked his head sharply at a dockworker, and it was at this point that said dock worker picked up his pace and walked off like he had a stick up his ass. Mitako looked back out to the foggy, misty sea, swinging his legs back and forth off the side of the dock. He chuckled and said to himself, "And you're just a bundle of joy aren't ya big guy?" Mitako was just talking out of sheer boredom. Yet...

No response. He probably didn't feel like talking today... Or there was the possibility that he received brain damage from that blow to the head. "This mist isn't good for my health..." Mitako proclaimed. Then he put his hands behind his head, and layed back on the dock. Staring into the mist that was the sky in this place, Mitako thought about leaving. Ultimately it's something he would never do, unless given an order. He was aware of the fact that some people wanted to kill the jinchuriki, but at the same time nobody outside of the village knew him... so as long as he didn't use his power, he'd be fine. At the same time though, he knew that was the only worthwhile fighting techniques he had at the moment. His experience was simply non existant. He also suspected that Youta would come for his head at the order of Xyxer should Mitako just up and leave. 

He started to wonder why they didn't agree to meet somewhere to start this...

[I'm assuming the characters all know they were to go on a mission, and that it had been previously discussed.
320WC]

Last edited by Mitako Raicho on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Thu May 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Youta was at her new house. It was way smaller than her previous place in Tengakure, no garden in the backyard, no massive living room with glass wall and only one floor. But it would do for now. Walking out of the kitchen with a cup of tea in hand she'd get into her room. The girl knew she was supposed to go monster hunting today. Why was she in no rush? Because it was still dark, it was very early and hours before the Jounin was supposed to meet the two Genins she was to take on the mission, the two Genins she had the opportunity to meet not too long ago. One was her student back from Tengakure, though the whole team has all but evaporated by now, and the other she had met just recently, who apparently also migrated here from Tengakure. Those two would accompany her on the mission she had prepared for. And the reason she was up so early was to go over everything one last time. In her room, in the corner where her study was, there was a local map with markings based on the information she had from stories and official reports, copies of those laying on a desk. Looking at the map, the girl would sip the warm liquid. She knew where the beasts were.

Hours later, at the docks, the Jounin stood on a building overlooking the area before her. She was in full gear, her two katanas were on her back, each with a hilt over a different shoulder. On the back of her waist were two ninjatos that she liked using when from time to time instead of katanas. She wore her usual blue and white shirt and a skirt with same colors, but beneath it was a Genin tech armor. Her white hair flowing with the mist that covered the area. After spotting her two companions she would descend and make her way to where Mitako was, which was also where Hysterio would run up to. There she would greet them with a gesture.

347 w.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 am
He had been so freaked that he had not planned anything, his weapons upon closer inspection were in a little bit of a jumble. After he spotted Youta, he paused and readjusted the weapons all over his body, putting them in the more convenient places he could reach easily – throwing stuff on his legs, his Vibro blades on his back to act as a makeshift shield if need be. His dress shirt and other such clothing seemed ok though, he mentally kicked himself for not having bought the water proof clothing he had seen in Tengakure before, though it seemed useless at the time, you could not even find a decent swim suit in these parts, or if you could, not in a store he could find himself.

In the background, a duck that the genin had met prior flew up in the air. Not one who would help him yet, but still a potential ally. Unlike the others of his duck friends, this duck was not interested in helping a weakling and wanted to see if Hysterio would be able to do anything. Unfortunately he did not know its abilities even, so there was really not a lot of point in calling it in to help him in any actual way. All he knew was that the duck had some mysterious ways, and knew things that it should not necessarily know.

He approached the other two at a run, skidding to a stop and sliding a few steps on the wet wood. “Where do you want to start?”

236+259=495
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 9:20 am
[Let's have a rule to PM Mitako when it's his post, okay? As I understand he doesn't get the notifications sometimes. Just did it, you can do it next tiem ;P]
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Mon May 18, 2015 8:33 pm
Mitako groaned and sat up as he heard his team mates approaching. Forcing himself to participate, he stood and faced the two, straightening his black tattered shirt as best as he possibly could. He closed his eyes and stretched, shaking out his hair, making it look shaggier than normal. His pants were rolled up to his knees and his feet were bare. Mitako looked less like a ninja, and more like a homeless bum. 

As a reply to Hysterio, he groaned, and scratched his head. "We could swim around? Something might try to take a bite at us eventually." Mitako said so only sarcastically, hoping that someone had a plan of action. For now he crossed his arms and waited for Hysterio and Youta to continue. 

[130WC
I have a lot of catching up to do, tis why this is short. Graduation took a lot of my time.]

Last edited by Mitako Raicho on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm
Well, as you can already understand from what was said before, Youta was fully prepared for the mission. And now she was inspecting her team mates. Hysterio appeared appropriately geared and eager; Mitako on the other hand looked pathetic and it made the girl wonder what had happened that could have caused this. "I have a firm guess on where we could find it, based on the reports we received." She would say after the two had finished, it was mostly directed at Hysterio, as it was his question. However the Jounin would turn to her student with a bit worried expression "Are you sure you are up for this, Mitako? This is not a mission to go on half prepared, you know."

123 (470) w.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 am
The duck flew around over head, annoyed that there were no monsters yet. It flew around in the air but so far there were so many monsters it was not sure which one the others were supposed to be hunting. Picking unlikely looking monster off by itself, the duck flew out of sight of Hysterio and the others, while wearing sunglasses that obscured its face it dropped a small bomb, into the water. The resulting explosion was extremely satisfying and the bird flapped back into view, a few scattered blood stains on its feet due to the low altitude at which it had been when the monster was exploded. It began to climb to a higher height confident that nothing would be able to catch himself even if he did not lift a finger, err, wing to help the others. They had to manage on their own first.

Meanwhile, any one looking at Hysterio would have seen him mentally and physically slapping himself in the forehead, lightly enough to not cause brain damage cause he knew about all that, but hard and loudly enough that bystanders turned to look in slight astonishment, his glasses now bent slightly askew. Holding his glasses carefully he rebent them into shape and said “Wow, you seem so prepared all the time. I need to do that stuff too.” Mitako seemed like he had gotten out of bed on the wrong side today and Hysterio said as much.”I’m afraid I don’t know much about the monsters but if you help keep your eyes peeled it should help a lot.” This last statement directed at Mitako in a fairly friendly tone.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and his hand checked all his gear, loosening the Vibro Blades to make sure they would draw easily. “I should warn you Youta, that I am in the process of learning how to use blades, so I am afraid my options will be a little limited for now. I do have an ally I can summon if need be, but he is mostly a melee fighter. I do think he might be able to lift us all though if need be, into the air.”

(495+367=862)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 10:59 pm
Mitako flicked his eyes downward, looking at his torn up clothing. His gaze lingered for a moment, before looking back up to Youta. Nodding, he said, "I'm prepared. Well.... prepared enough that I won't die anyway." He stretched his shirt with his hand, observing a hole, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be absolutely ready, but," he waved his hand, signaling his eager dismissal of the subject.

After listening to what Hysterio had to say, he thought about how they were going too get this done. Looking around, he saw no distinct boats that seemed like they belonged to his friends. "So how are we gonna do this? Steal a boat?" He thought for a moment, before saying "Or we could even ride your dragon, Youta." He paused for a moment, "Hysterio, do you got any ideas?" It had yet to dawn on him that he could use the surface walking technique to walk around on top of the water. 

[160WC]

Last edited by Mitako Raicho on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 6:43 pm
Youta was not exactly sure what was up with Hysterio, why he acted this way or what did he mean with his words, as those directed at her seems rather sarcastic. Unless he was sincere. Whatever, she will sort it out later if it became a problem. Listening to both of them the girl would decline Hysterio's offer with a hand wave. "There will be no need for that." And follow up with her reply to Mitako. "We will be going on by foot. I assume you guys are familiar with the surface walking technique that they teach at the academy?" If they gave positive responses the Jounin would make her way towards water. Before jumping down she would notice a strange bird flying over the area where they were supposed to go. It looked like a duck, but it did not behave like one, or like an animal in general. Finding it a bit strange she would shrug and dismiss it as the bird seemed to take a different path than theirs. Calling the two to follow her she would jump down onto the water, the chakra at her feet keeping her vertical on the surface. She would then begin leading them to where her educated guess placed their target or targets.

213 (683) w.
[Sorry, if I'm slowing this]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum