Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Missions! (Private) Empty Missions! (Private)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 pm
Mission Name:Art Thief
Type:Capture
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Funkagakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:550

Task: 
There have been reports that multiple people have had their paintings stolen from their homes or shops. 
Find the thief and bring him in by any means, while at the same time returning the stolen arts, or what remains, safely back to the rightful owners.

Haku arrived to the post with a file inside his left hand, he was waiting around for a young boy that was named "Dante" he was signed to a mission with Dante, and haku already mailed the update to dante. But all was to was to see if Dante was going to show up.

As time went by haku nara got ready. he drap the bag full of "dangerous weapons and other stuff" pulling out a katana he place it inside his weapon holder that was attached to his left leg, also a trench knife that was located in his back right pocket, with a exploding tag that he put in his front right pocket. 
After haku got ready he tossed the bag into a trash "can" and he opened the file looking over soem mission information. Trying to see if everything was right.

" Well it appears there is a art thief in town! well looks like he or she gotta meet Dante and me, OH SHIT THAT RHYME!" haku wouls say as he waited for Dante.

OOC: sorry for the color my crap came out wring and it disappeared so yeah I had to add color. to show it.
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Missions! (Private) Empty Re: Missions! (Private)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:03 pm
Dante was just waking up, as usual, from his mid afternoon nap to check some necessities. He got up, ate an apple, and walked outside to get a taste of beautiful, fresh air. He walked over to his [uh] mailbox to find a letter from Haku Nara, that ninja he had worked with some before. The letter explained that he was recruited for a D Rank mission to capture an 'art thief.' Dante was down for some money, as he was poor. Since no meeting point was described, Dante assumed Haku was at the council area. Dante grabbed his naminaka, and a couple kunai knives. He didn't think he would need much more than this.
"Alright, I guess I'm off to meet Haku." Dante thought to himself.
He body flickered on top of a roof and lunged his way over to the council chambers in hopes of meeting Haku Nara to prepare for the mission.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm
Omoi was at home, thinking. He was thinking of what he would do for the day, seeing as he was rather bored. Perhaps he would perform some sort of training, probably to get a hang of the Yamanaka technique he was studying over. His father was making him learn the most basic of the Yamanaka clan techniques, since last weekend.

"OMOI! Mail for you." His father shouted from downstairs. It was strange for Omoi to have any mail, he didn't have many people who would want to mail to him... Those who he had befriended knew that Omoi preferred getting news via eavesdropping..  He walked downstairs, and into the kitchen.

He picked up a letter off the kitchen counter. "Thanks pa!" Omoi shouted back. He opened it. Apparently it was his first real mission as a shinobi, ever since graduating from the academy. With a grin, he set out. "I'll be back later!" Omoi shouted at his father. He didn't tell his mother because she wasn't here.

"Where you goin'?!"

"No where, being sent on a mission." Omoi replied to his father. And with that, he set out.

Omoi soon arrived to where he was supposed to meet the other two in the letter. Though their names weren't mentioned, he could identify one easily when he shouted that an art thief was going to have to meet someone named him and Dante. "Baka. Don't shout your mission aloud, should our target be nearby he would surely avoid us." Omoi said, from atop of a roof top near the boy who made an attempt to rhyme. "We're waiting on one more, correct?" Omoi asked, unsure as to whether or not he was early.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:14 am
Haku saw Dante arriving but who was the third guy? " WOW! who told you to come meet me and dante for missions? and let me look over your information! hand over the mission file ya got there boy!" haku asked as he walked over to the unknown boy waiting for a reply.

If they was going to be late on this mission it was all going to be that new kid fault! due to the fact he decided to show up and request to go on this mission! but did he ask? oh well.

" Alright never mind! okay guys. On this information I got here, there is a art thief in town! I don't who he or she is. But we gotta back track and review the very first scene this punk started. Maybe somebody can give us information! and imma have to ask both of you to stay with me! I hate the ones that run off like kids.  NOW LET'S GO DO THIS!" 

Haku took off walking heading for the destination point, which was the very first place this art thief hit.
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:22 am
Dante listened to Haku's lecture, and just decided to do what he said. Dante was a bit conspicuous about the whole new group thing, but no matter. If it would get him money faster, and get him home faster, he was okay with it. Dante followed behind Haku, and hadn't spoken much. Until he said:
"Haku. Do you know completely what we're doing? We could be dealing with anybody here. We need to be careful...."
Dante didn't want to sound scared, which he wasn't in the least. However, he was a bit curious about who they were dealing with. Dante didn't like ambiguity in his missions.
"You. Omoi.. is that your name? Are you new to missions?" Dante stated as he waited for a reply.
[sorry short, don't know what to say]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:34 am
He listened as the boy already visible demanded to see the papers proving that Omoi was apart of the mission. "Here you go then, full proof that  had been assigned to this mission.. we're supposed to be capturing a thief who is primarily targeting art works. Probably selling them, if not, then he's a mighty huge art fan." He said, detailing out the mission. Afterwards, he folded up the paper and stuffed it in his pocket. "Right, now let's be off." He said, as he took note of the other member.

THe new member, he supposed was Dante, was already questioning the other boy. He was asking things like if he knew what he was doing. In the questioning, Omoi had heard the boy's name. Haku, it was. The two were known as Haku and Dante.  The next thing Omoi knew, Dante was questioning him rather than Haku. "Hm? Me, new to missions?.." He said. "Well, yes actually. This would be the first mission I have ever been sent on, though I'm quite familiar with the system, as I was taught by my previous sensei's." He said, he was referring to the academy, and his father, whom taught Omoi even before he entered into the academy. Though neither of these two would know it.

"Now, shall we begin the hunt? What is the plan, splitting up and checking multiple places where the art thief had left, or staying in a group and hitting them all at once?" He said, noting mentally that Haku seemed to be the one to leave without a plan, and Dante the type to be cautious.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 am
"Okay guy's, here is the plan! I know I said ' don't split up' but just forget about that! now Omoi I'm going to need ya to To go north, Dante you go East, and imma go West. I want you guys to check every single home there is, and don't stop until you get a lead on something guy's. Now let's bounce." haku took off running heading for the west of funkagkaure no sato. He already had a plan to where hw was going to check first but was the others going to do something?

Once haku arrived to is destination point, he got started to knock on doors the first was so happen to be a victim of the art thief. 

" Hey anybody home?" haku would ask after he saw the door open he stood with a serious look on his face." Ugh... I'm a ninja of funkagkaure no sato! and I was told to catch an art thief! and I heard you met the art thief, what all did he take from ya?"

" Well let me see, he took two important and very expensive paintings from"

" Wait wow 'he' So this punk is a dude! now did he say anything? did he give out a name or?"

"No he just knock me up side my head and I fell and when I woke up my paintings was gone."

" Okay, your story checks out from the old on HAHAHAHA!!! but imma get this guy for ya me and my boy's is on it! don't worry! imma get your paintings back."

Haku would walk away heading for his next destination point. But he wondered what the hell Omoi, and Dante was doing.
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 am
Dante was following behind Haku when he heard the Omoi dude speak up,
"Hm? Me, new to missions?.." He said. "Well, yes actually. This would be the first mission I have ever been sent on, though I'm quite familiar with the system, as I was taught by my previous sensei's." he replied.
Dante said,
"Oh. That's good to know. Don't think I was questioning your skill. Just wondering." Dante said with reassurance.
It was about this time when Haku then spoke,
"Okay guy's, here is the plan! I know I said ' don't split up' but just forget about that! now Omoi I'm going to need ya to To go north, Dante you go East, and imma go West. I want you guys to check every single home there is, and don't stop until you get a lead on something guy's. Now let's bounce."
Dante didn't want to seem scared or unnerved so he did as Haku wanted. In reality, Dante was not scared in the least but just wanted to be cautious so nothing serious were to happen. Dante headed east, from rooftop to rooftop, looking for this 'art thief.' He perched on an overlook of a building about 50 feet tall and scanned the village. Nobody was seen that was remotely suspicious. Dante decided to go down to the streets and investigate. He asked around about an 'art thief' but nobody seemed to get it, occasionally they would look at him weird, and one man said he knew what Dante was talking about but he had seen no clues. Dante, frustrated, started walking back west for more clues as when he found this thief the man would be punished, considering how frustrated Dante was. Dante hoped that Haku or Omoi were seeing things on the other sides of town.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:22 am
Omoi listened as Dante began to explain that he was questioning Omoi when he had asked the questions, simply wondering. "Right then.." He replied.

Omoi began to listen to Haku speak now. He was basing it off of what Omoi said earlier, apparently the three were splitting up. Omoi sighed. "Right then. I'll be off right away." He said, as he began to walk in the direction of where e was told to go. He was on the look out for the art thief, rather than asking questions, he eavesdropped.

"So the guy knocks me out, though only for a short time, then runs off with my most prized painting! I've worked on that painting for years! What am I going to do! I can't chase him down that way, rumors of people killing and eatting each other flow that way!" An old man said, mourning over his painting to his wife.

"Well stop complaining about it if you're not going to go get it.." THe old lady next to him said.

Omoi continued to walk, noting someone going into a small hut while carrying a square, rectangular box. This sparked Omoi's interests, so he decided to investigate. He knocked on the door, and the man rushed out, tripping. He fell on his head and was unconscious. Omoi looked inside and noticed paintings. He sighed, none of them sold, seemingly. He tied up the man, and took the paintings and went towards the center of the village, where he delivered the person and handed out the paintings to the proper owners.

{EXIT, WC is more than 500.}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:50 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum