Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Another Day of Missions (Private) Empty Another Day of Missions (Private)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:00 pm
Spoiler:

They say the reward for a job well done is more work. If that’s true then Elliryana supposed it made sense for her to be assigned new missions the day after she had completed a slew of them. It made her feel appreciated too, that someone had recognized how hard she had worked and the job she had done the previous day and therefore decided to give her more tasks that could be completed. It was a step on the road of gaining the trust of her village higher-ups. So long as she continued to do the work requested of her in an efficient and timely manner. She would hopefully be rewarded later on with more trust, and perhaps advancement where she could learn stronger techniques and capabilities. So with that in mind, Elliryana had awoken to find a scroll inside of a water proof bag outside of her window. When she opened the scroll she would find missions orders for two missions. The first was for her to go down to the docks and help the fishermen transfer their haul from the boats into the supply stores. She didn’t understand why she was assigned that mission given her size. However it was probably a test to see how she would adapt.

The second mission was one that felt a small smile at receiving. It was to monitor things at the bank while it went about it’s day to day business and report any issues to the manager. Apparently she had been requested for the mission due to how well she had done her last mission yesterday. Which had essentially been doing the closing chores and ensuring everything was locked up tight. Apparently she had made an impression on them and they had requested that she come back for the monitoring mission. She would be happy to do so, besides, if she did a good job on this one too then perhaps they would ask her to come back to do another mission for them. Something that would hopefully perpetuate a cycle of requests for her specifically. So, when she awoke in the morning and found the scroll, she prepared. As usual Elliryana is not a morning person, so she needed to wake herself up from out of her half groggy phase before undressing from her otter pajamas and showering. Then she would dress for her day after taking care to blow dry her hair.

Before she had neglected to wear her usual outfit, since all of her tasks the previous day had been cleaning tasks. So she had dressed pragmatically, in jeans and a tee shirt with a no nonsense ponytail. Today however would be different. Simply because she had something today that she had not had the previous day. See, when she returned from her missions she had finally completed something that she had been working on for a long time now. Piecing it together over years. Last night she had placed the last armor fitting, the last of the finishing touches, and today Aaliyah, her first puppet, was ready for its first day on the job. It was a puppet that was taller than her and significantly heavier too. It had multiple sharpened protrusions upon it and switchblades with launchers within each of its four limbs. It had a water reservoir that could easily be refilled with either ninjutsu or a hose if one wasn’t pressed for time. The important thing was that it was also strong, much stronger than her. Easily strong enough to handle the task of transporting the crates for the fishermen. It was also intimidating enough, in her opinion, to make anyone who might cause issues at the bank wary.

With her puppet created, she had far less to be hands-on with in general with such simple missions and so she wanted to dress confidently, as if she had no fear of getting dirt upon her, or becoming disheveled. So today she did dress in her preferred fashion. With a purple pleated, flower-patterned skirt; black boots; a black spaghetti-string camisole under a white sash that wraps around her neck and over her chest; and a yellow patterned belt. As she finished tying off the obi she would pick up the simple scroll that held her puppet from her desk in her room. Setting it within an inner pocket of her sleeve she would check herself in the mirror one last time. Nodding to herself she would turn to move out of the door, it was time to get on with her day. Time to go to her first mission. So with that goal in hand she left her home and traveled down to the docks. The sun had become hidden by a bank of clouds since she had awoken and a light fog had descended over the village. Fitting given the village's name of course and this was usually the state of things when it came to the weather. As such Elliryana was well accustomed to it all.

It did not take her overly long to arrive at the docks, or at least not the ones specified. Given the village's island location there were a few docks around the village that made for possible parking of aquatic craft. Given the prominence of fishing for the village the space was quite necessary for them as well as for the various boatyards to craft new boats for customers or for the village's needs. Luckily the docks the fishermen she was assigned to assist today were actually the closer of them to her home and she arrived in short order. Opening her mission scroll she would peruse it once more to confirm the dock number and the man she was supposed to report to when she arrived so that she could begin her task. Nodding to herself she would walk down the dock toward bay eleven. Once there she would find herself looking at a respectably large fishing boat. Which if they were paying for shinobi to help transfer cargo over it would have to be. At the end of the dock, yelling orders to men, was a large man with enormous arms crossed over his chest. He had a bit of a scruff of a beard that could easily be explained away as what grew since his departure upon his ship. Elli couldn’t imagine shaving on a rocking boat was a common task, so a fair bit of scruff on men who had just come into port was to be expected.

She moved up to the man and he turned toward her, he was far taller than her. Then again so were most people, and when he looked at her he would take a moment to look her up and down. His brows would furrow for a moment before he spoke. “Yer kiddin meh? They sent a scrawny little ting like you to help me men?” He would ask, prompting her to nod her head in acknowledgement. “Yes Captain, my name is Elliryana, I’ve been assigned to help with the unloading of your ship. Worry not, I should be quite capable of doing so.” She would say, her manner polite and respectful. The large man would give her another once over, a skeptical eye apparent on his features before he simply shrugged his shoulders. “Go on aboard then, cargo hold is below deck. Wer on a timetable here though so you best move quick girlie.” He would say, his attention turning back to the men on the ship and shouting more orders at them. Elli would nod her head at him before walking up the gangplank to the ship’s deck and moving below deck. After a few moments of looking she would find the large hold full of sealed off barrels. Inside was another large man putting labels on them to ensure they were probably organized and he would look up at her. His eyebrows would rise at her before he spoke. “Are you the one sent to unload?” He would ask, his head tilted to one side as he asked, his eyebrows also furrowing as the captains had and when she nodded he would snort in amusement before expanding his arms in a ‘well here you are’ gesture. “Well, you’ll be in charge of unloading this entire room and putting them into the open supply warehouse. The area in the warehouse has been marked off for you. It’ll be on the left side, toward the back.” He would say, prompting another nod out of her. After that she would look at the hold and do a quick count. A hundred barrels full of fish? A fairly good haul for them she would assume. “How strong are the lids on them? Are they sealed or just closed on the top?” She would ask, prompting him to raise a single eyebrow before responding. “They’re sealed pretty tight, we’ll need to crowbar em open later.” He’d say, prompting another nod from her before she took the scroll clipped at her side from her belt.

Without another word she would open the scroll and unseal her puppet. Immediately a puff of smoke would be expelled and when it cleared her puppet would be standing next to her. It’s sleek black armor reflecting light lightly. It was a bit taller than her but not by much however it’s mechanical muscles were quite a bit stronger than her and without another word she would attach her chakra threads to the puppet and control its movements with a single hand. Aaliyah, her creation, would walk forward and lift two barrels up, one under each arm before she controlled it to turn and walk out of the room. The large man who had been labeling the barrels looked mildly surprised. However he quickly managed to suppress it before muttering “Never know what a shinobi will do next do ye?..” He would say, his voice barely audible as he simply turned back to her work. Elli would actually hop up onto the puppet and sit upon its shoulder as it moved, her legs tucked to one side as she controlled the puppet to bring the barrels to the requested location. As they left the ship various sailors and dock workers would look at the strange sight. The Captain however would simply start to laugh full on for a moment before yelling at his men to get back to work. Elliryana would simply direct Aaliyah toward the open warehouse door and move inside to the designated location before setting the barrels down. Judging the distance the girl would decide that it was more than possible for her to do the task while standing by the warehouse. Her threads could extend the range with no issue and so as she controlled Aaliyah back to the ship she would hop off and lean against the wall of the warehouse and activate her Byakugan. The eye that sees all allowing her to direct the puppet with flawless precision even below the deck of the ship. While doing this she could even direct it faster since she wasn’t directly moving with the puppet. All in all it took maybe twenty minutes of work to unload the hold and once that was done she would direct the puppet back to her and reseal it before moving toward the Captain again.

“Did that meet your timetable Captain?” She would ask politely, causing him to laugh uproariously at the question. Once he calmed down he nodded his head. “Aye girlie, I do believe so. All done then? Very well, be off with ye and thank ye again.” He would say, giving her a farewell before turning back to ship and starting to lay into his men verballing. During his shouting he would say something about the ‘local shinobi girl’ doing more work more efficiently and in less time than any three of em and they should be ashamed to put such a bad face on his ship. She smiled to herself as she left, her white eyes now deactivated of course as she listened to his yelling. With that mission done it was time to head over to the bank and check in with the manager again before beginning the other mission where she simply had to monitor things. From what she could tell she was just there to see if anything went amiss and to report it to the manager if anything did. Although she could take care of it herself if she deemed it appropriate.  She considered the best approach to the mission and decided that it would depend on the manager and what he was willing to put up with. It would not take her long to arrive at the bank and when she did she would be greeted by the manager as she walked inside. He would move over to her, a smile on his features. He was the same man she had spoken to before but he had not introduced himself as the bank manager before. She would smile at him in greeting before giving a polite bow of her head. “Good morning, I’m here as requested and would like to take a moment to thank you for the professional compliment you have given me by requesting me.” She would say, before raising her head again. “Now then, would you be willing to let me sit in your office while I perform this task? I can do so from anywhere around the bank really and me being near you will allow me to inform you of any issues immediately.” She would say, prompting him to blink once or twice before giving her a shrug. “Sure, that’s fine with me. I’ll just tell the staff that I’m not taking any meetings in my office. I can’t very well go over a customer's financials with someone else in the room after all.” He would say, prompting her own nod of acceptance.  “Of course not. Well then, shall we?” She would ask, causing him to nod before leading her to his office.

They would enter and he would leave the door open so everyone could see he was in the room with someone and knew not to send customers to him. Elli would sit down and calmly activate her byakugan. The veins around her eyes would bulge out and she would be able to see everything and everyone within the surrounding area of the bank. With that she would simply strike up a conversation with the bank manager. They would talk for a while, just making idle chatter to pass the time while he did paperwork and she kept the area around the bank surveyed. Customers came and went, some opening accounts, some making deposits, withdrawals, some simply coming in to ask questions about interest, money transfers, and other such functions. However nothing of note happened. The sun moved across the sky and nothing really happened by the time it was casting it’s ruddy orange glow through the glass of the windows, signifying the nearness of dusk. After a while longer the sun fully dropped below the horizon and darkness would fall across the island. Shortly after the bank closed up shop and Elliryana deactivated her byakugan and turned toward the bank manager who was putting the last of his paperwork away. “That’s it then?” she would ask, her tone as always polite and respectful and he would smile and give her a chuckle before nodding. “Yeah, and thank you, I haven’t been this productive in ages. With you here ready to tell me if anything amiss was going on anywhere around the bank I did not have to get up and make rounds. I was just able to work through all of the paperwork I had, content with knowing I would be told immediately if anything needed taking care of. A job well done, and thank you again. Have a great night shinobi-san.” He would say, bidding her adieu. She would nod politely and give a small wave of farewell before departing.

She would make her way home now, the chakra usage of the day wearing on her. Overall the usage of her puppet and byakugan at the ship had been far less taxing than maintaining her byakugan from when she arrived at the bank to when she left had been. Regardless of where she had spent the most chakra though she was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to get home, eat, and crawl into bed. The evening air was cool against her skin as she moved, the mist having burned off in the sun by mid afternoon and now the night was clear. Starlight sparkled brightly up in the sky and she looked up at them with a small smile of contentment as she went home. She loved the feeling of completing a hard day's work, even if the actual physical exertion on her end was negligible. A bone deep weariness had settled over her and a low rumbling came from the approximate area of her abdomen and a light blush coloured her cheeks as she walked. Luckily no one was around to hear that and she gave a slight chuckle at the embarrassment of it all. When she finally arrived home she would move toward the kitchen and make a couple of sandwiches. They were quick and easy and would allow her to get to bed with the least amount of fuss or bother. So she was quite content to eat them even if they were cold. Once she finished she went back upstairs and changed back into her pajamas. As she did so she set her scrolls on the table next to her bed so they would be close if she needed them and then she curled up under the covers. She took a few moments to look her mind wander a bit, admirring various things like the way the rising moonlight settled upon her room. As well as the little otters on her pajamas. The animal images causing a smile to cross her features as she thought of their cute little faces and their antics. She would do this for a few moments, before finally feeling sleep overtake her and falling into a deep, dream filled sleep. A contented smile on her features as her breathing evened out. All in all that day had been a good day for the girl as she had finished two more mission and hopefully had done so well enough to warrant another professional compliment. Her dreams afterward consisted of playing with otters and puppets, smiling all the while.

WC: 3,101
Claiming 4,200 Ryo, 4,000 for doing two D rank missions and 200 from genin bonus pay for each mission this'll put me at 9,100
Claiming 20 AP for the completion of 2 D rank missions, putting me at 290.
Claiming 31 Stats, putting me at 180 total.
Placing 1 into chakra which will make it 75 base, 100 with my BL bonus.
Placing the other 30 into speed, which will make it 55.
Claiming 500/500 Basic Sealing Technique
Claiming 2,000/2,000 Clan Pureblood and selecting speed as the buffed stat. This will make it 80.
Claiming 600 words toward B Rank Shattering Thrust putting me at 600/1,500
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Another Day of Missions (Private) Empty Re: Another Day of Missions (Private)

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:23 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum