Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Doing some Missions [Private] Empty Doing some Missions [Private]

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm
Spoiler:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16099-what-happened

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16253-s-rank-the-terror-of-the-desert

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16330-s-rank-bad-boys#129515

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16331-s-rank-honey-moon

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t17117-experiments-in-the-desert

Xuro was walking through the streets of Sunagakure. He was bored and decided to do some missions which could get him some ryo. He stopped at the mission board and found a good S ranked one. He memorised it and then he began walking to the village gates.
He telepathically called Vergil to ask if he could accompany him on the mission, "hey vergil if you free, let's do a s rank mission. I've got an interesting one which will also get us some good ryo. If you interested meet me by the village gates." He then came to the village gates and leaned against the one gate. He whistled to himself while tapping his foot on the ground, waiting for a response from Vergil.

[Bit short sorry]

Last edited by Habee007 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Doing some Missions [Private] Empty Re: Doing some Missions [Private]

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm
Vergil sat on a branch, secluded in the shade of a large oak tree. His eyes were closed and his hands folded across the weapon which sat on his lap, a ninjato. Leaping from the tree after a little while longer he would get a telepathic call from Xuro.'On my way.' Vergil would say back telepathically. It appeared they would be partaking on a mission together, this would be interesting. Vergil would place his hands into his pockets, checking to make sure he was fully equipped he would now walk away from the tree towards the gates. He was curious as to what mission they would be doing. He hoped it was something that could get him a nice sized stash of ryo.

Soon he would arrive near Xuro, dressed in all black including his combat boots. A ninjato strapped to his side and a few other weapons. He would look at Xuro with his pale white eyes he would smile and say, "Hey, so what do you have in mind?"

[301/4000]

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Xuro would wait for Vergil to show up so that they could begin the mission. During this time, he would look upon the village and just stare at everything. He didn't ever really ponder & look deeply at the village to see how others would see it. The village still showing the signs of its destruction. It would be very long before the village would fully recover from not only the physical destruction but also the emotional destruction that was caused. He wondered to himself how it be for a person to go about looking for a village and then just total destroy the kage and his whole village. This was firstly not humanly possible to accomplish. The attacker was probably an excellent ninja with an extremely high calibre. He was probably even more powerful than a kage since he easily killed Xuro's kazekage. Secondly, the attacker wasn't right in his mind to try some thing like this and to this degree. It was just unimaginable. Xuro also had a thing for destroying stuff and making them go Boom but this, this was just psychotic. No one would think about causing this much destruction, injuring and killing innocent people who didn't do anything to deserve it and couldn't do anything to save themselves. Although that incident was long time over and the village was giving birth, rising from its ashes, the site of the village after that attack would remain fresh in Xuro's head for a very long time as though it was yesterday. He wouldn't and couldn't stop thinking and pondering on what had occured. Maybe if he was around he could actually do something. Maybe he could have stopped all of this from happening... Maybe he could stop the enemy before the enemy couldn't even just touch the kazekage. Maybe... Maybe things could be different if Xuro would've know before hand and also do something about it. All this questions and seemingly endless possibilities still flow through Xuro's head as much as he tried to forget about them.

That moment of deep thought came to an end when he a voice broke him out of that trance. He looked around to see Vergil standing there. He had arrived and now they could start with their mission. He smiled and greeted his friend and comrade, "Hey Vergil..." He then began to debrief Vergil about the mission they were about to do. "Ok then, firstly, the mission I chose for us is an S Rank mission. It will be very difficult and probably even life threatening but most importantly, other than our lives being on the line... Our village is on the line and our kazekage is depending on us to successfully accomplish this task. Important info was stolen from the Kazekage's office by a group of people. They also planning an attack on the village. They were said to be hiding in the desert as they were last seen running out of the village gates. We have to track this group of people, stop them, retrieve the stolen information and end them so they can't plan or try anything against our village... So you up for it??" Xuro, after a reply from Vergil, would began walking out of the village into the desert to set of on the mission, if Vergil agreed. "Now how should we proceed with this? Have any ideas in mind? The desert is a very huge area which even we can get lost in. Plus its gonna be a tough case to find these people in a place like this... We have to come with a good strategy to be successful in this mission."

[WC: 909/4000]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:31 pm
Vergil would pay attention as Xuro spoke about the mission. As Vergil had hoped, the mission would most likely offer them a nice sized amount of ryo, though it would more dangerous than the average mission being S-rank. Vergil also took note at the possibility of him dying on the mission, he would have to be extra cautious. He had heard of many people dying on missions and he did not want to be one of them. Furthermore, it would mean he was incapable of protecting the village, which was something he could not have on his shoulders. The villagers had been through a lot. Some dying in the flames left from the attack and others losing homes. Vergil knew more than anything that the village could not take another disappointment. There was also another form of pressure. The kage himself expected Xuro and Vergil to complete the task at hand, so that left no room for error. There were too many peoples lives at stake, if the criminals were allowed to go through with their plan and Vergil could not risk having any more villagers die. This was not there battle to fight. It was up to the ninja and kage to protect the village and they were obliged to do just that.

... So you up for it??

Vergil would wrinkle his forehead slightly and nod, "Yes, I'm ready." He would say in response. He would then walk along side of Xuro as the man talked. Vergil would begin to think to himself as they walked. He was not nervous, though he was always afraid of the unknown. Who were these men that had taken from the office of the kage? Why would they do such a thing? There was a high possibility that the men were just missing ninja attempting to make a name for themselves by destroying a village that was just beginning to get back on its feet. He would certainly not underestimate the men. Only a fool would do that..They would exit the village and begin to enter the desert soon after. They were in the desert now, the last known location of the criminals. Vergil would remove his hands from his pockets. He would be on gaurd and alert from here on out, he would not be taking any risks. He knew that Xuro was stronger than him so there was no doubt in his mind that the man would be able to protect himself. Though Vergil would still look out for him. Xuro was his friend and mentor. He could not allow anything to happen to him. They would both have to make it out of this mission alive, there weren't any other options.

"Now how should we proceed with this? Have any ideas in mind? The desert is a very huge area which even we can get lost in. Plus its gonna be a tough case to find these people in a place like this... We have to come with a good strategy to be successful in this mission."

Vergil would smile. "Fortunately I have been blessed with this.." Vergil would activate his byakugan. His milky white eyes would now have a set of pulsating veins along side them. "With the aid of my byakugan, we should be able to find them quickly. I am able to locate chakra in all directions around me, for up to a mile. Hopefully they have not gotten that far.." Vergil would say looking around he did not see any chakra signatures at the moment. "We must move." Vergil would say. If Xuro agreed Vergil would dash forwards, alert to all of the areas around them. After traveling for about a mile, Vergil would notice two distant chakra signatures ahead and they were strong. Assuming Xuro was behind him, Vergil would raise his hand and motion for Xuro to stop his dash so they would not be noticed. Vergil would crouch behind a hill of sand. It seemed that the men were resting at the moment. They were most likely tired from all of the running. This would probably be their only chance to stop them. Though they would need to use this time to formulate a quick plan before rushing in unprepared. Vergil would inform Xuro on what he had seen. "There are two of them. They both seem to have fairly high chakra signatures. One less than the other. Since there are two of them we don't have to worry about being out numbered. Instead we can split up and choose our opponent. Your chakra is higher than mine at the moment, so it would seem fit that you would take the one with the higher chakra. Which leaves me with the other, our chakra is about even so I should be fine. Anything else you want to add before we go in?" Vergil would ask Xuro.

[1665/4000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm
Nero would have been simply walking "over" the village hidden in the sand, travelling through the village by transporting from one rooftop to another; by the time the other two members of the organization he led (well, along with one of the members mentioned) were meeting for a mission. He would have then stopped on the rooftop of a huge building, probably the highest one in the whole village, which he searched and found spesifically, to watch the village from that point of view... "What a view.." he would have thought to himself, "After coming here from Volcano, I thought the village had no artistic features.. But it turns out I have never been this wrong ever before... All this time... I looked to this village, and have only seen it as a part of an infinitely dull desert... It sure isn't, when you look at it from here... It's... Beautiful...".

[ooc: "Nero will hear any communication being done through the technique." http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12713-curse-mark-of-light ]

Nero would have been jumping from rooftop to rooftop, this event seeming as an instant teleportation to most of the citizens that could have been watching him, or could have simply seen him. Nero would hear Xuro invite Vergil for the purpose of doing missions. "Without me ?" he would have thought to himself, "Well, they must be assuming that I am busy as hell... Anyway... I should totally meet up with them and join... But the fact that I can hear trough any of the conversations being done through this technique is an info that yet I would rather not reveal... Just in case of a betrayal, because it is something that has happened before in this short history of the organization... It's not that I don't trust Vergil or Xuro, but still, if they turned out to be too talkative, or if they accidentally revealed this info to a new member, it could be crucial for us... Anyway... I am completely wasting my time here...".

Nero would try to remember the exact message Xuro sent to the Hyuuga named Vergil. "Ummm... He said it was an S-rank mission, and one which he told Vergil he found interesting... It's good that I have my equipment with me right now... Where did he tell Vergil to meet him again ? The village gates, or the Kazekage Building ?"... He would then hear Vergil answer Xuro. Due to Vergil cutting his answer short and only saying that he was on his way, it wouldn't have turned out to be any clearer for Nero where the meeting point was. "Anyway" the one and only Jounin-ranked Goka clan member allied to the village hidden in the sand would have thought to himself, "I am pretty close to the Kazekage Building, so I assume I will check the area around the mission boards, since Xuro sure sounded like he would have been waiting for Vergil on the meeting spot. So, here I go...".

Nero would have then, with his whole speed, travelled through rooftops to arrive at the front side of the Kazekage building he planned to go to. he would run towards the place where the mission boards stood, and would quickly start searching around for the Bakuton user friend of his, and the other leader of the Brotherhood of Light, as mentioned earlier, the one and only Xuro Bakuton. Nero would realise that the conversations were no longer being done through the telepathy technique, so he would have assumed that Vergil was already on his way, or maybe the Hyuuga clan member boy had already arrived at the meeting point, which Nero was now sure that had nothing to do with the Kazekage Building...

"Now... Will I be able to be in the meeting spot on time to pretend to have walked into them or soemthing ? Or should I take the play even further ? Anyway, ı guess there is no running away from it now... I will pretend to invite them for a mission, and that we will meet at the village gates... I guess that it is the only thing I can do beyond this point...".He would act as if he had no idea about this meeting of the other two, and would start a new conservation between the three through the same telepathic bond that linked the members of the organization through the cursed seal Nero himself has invented, the one called The Curse Mark Of Light. "Hey" he would have said to both Xuro Bakuton and Vergil hyuuga, while Nero himself would have been using his whole speed to arrive at the village gates before the two have left the village for the mission. "Where are you guys ? Let's meet up for a mission... I am headed to the village gates, and I will be waiting for you there... Are you two interested ? Oh, just to clear it out, this message is being sent to spesifically both Xuro and Vergil... Also tell me if you have any new information about the rest of the organization that has disappeared recently...".

Soon enough, Nero would have arrived at the point the two ther members of the organization were at. "Oh, hey !!!" he would have said, "I didn't expect you two to be here before I did... Gasp...". He would have then bended forwards, holding the upper part of his right leg with his right hand, seemingly holding his body with that hand, taking short and fast breathes for a bit... "I haven't used my speed for a while, it seems..." he would have then said, straightening his body up once again... "So... What have you two been up to ? I assume you are both here for the mission, am I wrong ?".

[WC: 2603/4000]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 pm
[Habee requested that I post in his place. Also, ignore this part of my post]

Spoiler:

[As it was made with the intention of it being just me and Xuro.]

As Vergil was about to dash out along of Xuro, he heard a voice behind him. It was Nero!! Vergil would turn around, meeting the eyes of his comrade and leader. A person he would follow towards the end of the world if need be. "Yeah we were just heading out. You joining?" Vergil would ask Nero, placing his hands on his side. If the man agreed then Vergil would smile, a wave of happiness would surround him. He would finally get to see both Xuro and Nero, in a battle. Something he had never seen and had been anticipating since he met them both.

[WC:2708/4000, Kinda short ^^. I assume the post order is now Vergil, Habee, and Nero.]

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:34 pm
Xuro and Vergil about to set off on their mission were surprised to see Nero come up to them. Vergil asked Nero if he wanted to join them and Xuro nodded. If Nero would agree then Xuro would brief Nero about the mission, "Ok we doing an S rank mission which is very important. There are a group of people have stolen some valuable info from the Kazekage's office and escaped into the desert. They are also planning an attack on the village so we must find them, stop them and retrieve the info. Well.. That's it... Summed up! Ok then if you ready as well, we need to strategise a way for us to find them & stop them." He was now very certain that they would succeed on the mission because now they all three members of the Brotherhood are now together and they would be extremely strong fighting along side one another. Meaning no one could stand in their way.

[WC: 2870
Sorry short busy with tons of homework :P]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 pm
Nero would smile at the Hyuuga clan member friend of his, as the boy offered Nero to join them in the mission that the two were already going to head out too. "Well... I can always spare some time for a mission with my brothers... So, yeah, I'm in...". Nero would have then listened to what the other companion of his, the Bakuton clan member and Explosion Release user Xuro... Nero would have listened to him giving full attention so he would have known what they would have been facing later during the mission. "I see..." he would have then said, "Then follow me...". Probably the fastest between the three, nero would have sprinted out of the village right into the desert. Nero would have had a smile on his face, since he hadn't felt the joy of running against the wind in a wide, empty area such as the desert for such a long time... Probably so long, that he couldn't even move this fast that time...

[WC: 3038]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm
Updated the mission list. Added 2 more missions with links. Word count's a lot so we'll do this mission topic for a while.
But we should just do one mission at a time. Do one then move on to the next one so we can get the rewards for the ones we completed.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am
Vergil smiled slightly, when Nero called him and Xuro his brother. It still had yet to set in that he was a part of the strongest group within the village. Nero would move ahead of them, requesting that Xuro and Vergil follow him. Without hesitation, Vergil would lunge forwards behind Nero and shoot out into the desert.The desert was hot, but the sudden movement somewhat helped to cool Vergil down. Vergil decided that it would be most likely that he'd spot the chakra signatures first, due to him being able to see up to a mile ahead of them and around also. As they continued forwards, Vergil would spot a group of chakra signatures ahead.

"Three chakra signatures up ahead."

Vergil would say calmly.If orders were not given from Nero or Xuro to stop and stay behind Vergil would continue to charge forwards in uninterrupted. Moving along the left flank of Nero, Vergil would stop suddenly. They were now close enough that they could see their opponents faces clearly. There was one man that stood directly in front of Vergil at the moment. Through reading his chakra level Vergil could tell that the man had a chakra signature equal to his. Though the man had a small build, he did not seem to be too strong. The chances of Vergil being able to take him in a fight seemed pretty fair at the moment. Though the first part of this mission was Intel then assassination. Vergil had to find out if the men had actually stolen the item from the kage's office before he rushed in foolishly. Though he would not get the chance to ask the man in front of him as he lunged forwards unexpectedly. He would tackle Vergil onto the sand. They would both roll around for a moment, before the men shot an inside jab at the gut of Vergil. This caused him to loosen his grip on the man, freeing him from his hold.

The man would take this moment to get away, leaping from the ground onto his feet. Vergil would stand also, due to the space now created between them. He would be clutching his stomach. He was tempted to look over his shoulder and check to see if Nero and Xuro were alright, but he could not risk taking his eyes off the man in front of him. A solid distance created between them now, the man would begin to perform hand signs quickly.He would launch a fire ball towards Vergil. The ball was traveling extremely fast and he could hear the sound of it as it whistled through the air towards him. Vergil would place his hands together forming the Ram hand seal, effectively using the body flicker. He would appear behind the back of the man, and lunge forwards with a single open handed thrust he would enter a rhythm, performing the 64 palms. Ten of his hits would land before he fell to the ground suddenly. Vergil would eye the chakra network system of the man. His chakra was depleted almost to zero. He also appeared to be fading in and out of consciousness, due to a sudden loss of his chakra. Throughout the hits Vergil had made sure to strike the man in vital areas. So it seemed right that the man was where he was, laid at the feet of Vergil.

Staring down at the man, Vergil would raise an open hand and point the palm of his hand towards the man, thrusting forwards. His palm would slam into the man's back at point blank range. This would shut down the nervous system of the man and most likely kill him. Though just to be careful, Vergil would draw a kunai and slam it into the skull of the man. His chakra signature was now non-existent. A sadistic smile loomed over the face of Vergil as he held onto the kunai that was still planted firmly into the skull of the man. He could only hope that his friends were as lucky as him in finishing off their opponents.

[WC:3722/4000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum