Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Kyo-Kyo Capture That Prankster Empty Kyo-Kyo Capture That Prankster

Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm
Spoiler:

It was a nice beautiful and calm evening here in Funkagakure. Which was pretty rare in these times to have a such a nice day with no noise. No blood no tears just a calm and cool evening. Kyofu was located at the park sitting on a park bench as he gazed into the sky. The flashbacks of what had happened to him the other day wouldn't go away. Yesterday he had sign a summoning contract for the first time, he signed with the salamander species. As soon as he had signed the contract with his blood he was transported to another world. The world of which the salamanders lived in. It was there that Kyofu met the salamander sage and received a crazy amount of information that would change his life. Kyofu is the chosen one of the salamanders. He learned about the road he will soon be on and what would happen in the future. Kyofu path would lead to making peace in this world possible. Even though the world has been peaceful as of late there are still some issues at hand. The major issue is the corrupted volcano village, it must be taken down in order to attain the peace around the nations. That village has experience way too much bloodshed thanks to the leader and his followers.

But enough about that. Kyofu wore a different attire today. He wore black fitted pants with a black buttoned jacket. He didn't eat his favorite white scarf around his face. His hair was tied in a pony tail as usual and he wore black boots. The Senju clan member slowly got up from the bench taking his eyes off the deep blue skies. It was time for him to get started on his fifth mission. After doing 4 for 4 days straight he took a small break. Kyofu had a piece of paper in his right hand, it was his assignment for the mission. A boy who has the skills of an academy student has been making a commission around the village lately. He been soon graffiti everywhere and keeps getting away with it. Kyofu job is to capture him obviously but that wasn't it he had to kill his target this time. Right at the bottom of the paper it made sure to say kill the delinquent and bring the corpse to osore meat locker! Meat locker as in where he keeps all the dead bodies that he's taken without any reason. Was the young Senju really going to go through with this? Killing a boy who didn't really do anything worth dying for. Kyofu was filled with rage and couldn't think straight which is the reason why he stopped by at the park in the first place. The problem is if he doesn't kill the kid then the dirty ninjas of the village will find Kyofu to be suspicious and might watch him maybe even target him themselves. They don't really care they just love killing innocent people it doesn't matter. "I have to take his life or it won't be good for me. This must be what the salamander sage was telling me about. That lost of lives will be lost and some will be taken by my own hands in order to continue on my path and complete the prophecy. I just wish there was another way." For the first time in a long time Kyofu face showed a very sad and depressed emotion. He was heartbroken, he really didn't want to have to kill someone who didn't deserve death.

"That damn Osore. When are you going to stop all of this treachery." he whispered to himself before disappearing from sight. The long indigo haired boy was now located in the ghetto areas of volcano village. He had heard some information from villagers that the boy would come here to vandalize the houses. Kyofu jumped up on top of one of the house a and scanned the area, checking for any weird. "Don't show up man, don't show up. He had to pray that he wouldn't find the delinquent today. "Damn it boy leave my house alone! You stupid kid!" The screams of one of the citizens were heard north of where Kyofu was located. "Just my luck. Here we go." Kyofu darted north and met the kid who was also heading his direction. Kyofu dashed at the boy moving too fast for him to counter and grabbed him in a headlock. "Let me go damn it. I swear to god I kill you! You ass whipe!" Tears ran down Kyofu's soft face as he held the boy in a headlock. Kyofu kept his mouth shut before swinging his left arm, releasing his hidden retractable wrist blade. "Hey what... What are you crying for!.... Wai...wait wait! What are you doing!" Kyofu reverted his teary have up to the sky as his right hand came crashing down on the boys chest. The blade went right through his heart killing him instantly. Slowly dropping the boy on the roof top that they stood on he closed the boys eyes. His right hand was filled with blood but Kyofu just ignored it. Carrying the boys body he headed towards Osores "meat locker" as the sun was setting.

Kyofu carried the body through the village as he caught many eyes from some of the citizens, they all had troubled looks on there face. They wondered what had happened to the boy and if Kyofu was he one who killed him. "Kyofu what happened boy? Is this the graffiti boy? Is he dead!" Several villagers barked at him at once. Kyofu ignored them all and just walked past them. He did have the strength to even explain what had happen and why he killed the boy he carried in his arms. I mean who would want to talk to people after killing someone anyway. This was the first life he's taken. Well he did have a goldfish befor but animals don't really count. Besides the point is that he didn't want it to end up this way. He couldn't help but feel empty inside. Kyofu reached the hospital and just have the body to the corrupted doctors. He didn't say a word to them he didn't even look at them. His mind was somewhere else. "Haha great you got the punk. Good job boy we needed an extra body to work on anyway." After hearing those words Kyofu didn't even budge, his face was cold and his eyes were like that of a snake. "This was only the beginning." He thought.

(1119/500 words)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700