Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Talk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Capture the Prankster Empty Capture the Prankster

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:39 pm
Mission:

The red haired Uchiha found himself waiting at the edge of the Uchiha district. It was well into the night, the sun was gone and the stars were out in a cloudless sky. Raising his fist to cover his mouth, Kisuke would yawn as he leant against the gates that sectioned off the Uchiha district from the rest of the village. Donned in his usual black leather jacket with fur trimmed hood, white t-shirt under and black pants held up by his Konoha head guard, Kisuke waited for his two allies.

Hidden inside the pant pocket hugging his ass was a package. Contained within this package were details pertaining to a mission. Kisuke had been given the mission by a higher ranked ninja at his front door step. The elder shinobi told Kisuke that he could do the mission alone or with his allies, completing the mission was the priority. After having checked the contents of the package and reading what his mission was, Kisuke did not feel like searching an entire village for potentially one kid. Therefore he has asked his team mates to meet up with him here so that they could perform the mission together. 

That is why he found himself standing alone, out in the chilly borders of the Uchiha district. Pulling out a cigarette, he would light it ablaze and start smoking while he waiting for his brethren to show up on this late night.

240/240
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Capture the Prankster Empty Re: Capture the Prankster

Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 pm
The young Kaguya found himself strolling the streets of Konoha on his own. The moon was out providing limited light, though the street lamps did the job to show the way to the Uchiha district. Kotsuzui was draped in his usual black robes/kimono with a the white outline. His Konoha head guard was turned into a belt which he used to hold up his Kimono, and on chilly nights like these, he brought along his white scarf given to him by his mother. Bare footed, wind blowing his long crimson hair behind him, the Kaguya slowly followed the street signs with his purples eyes leading to the Uchiha district gates. Normally, he'd probably be at home getting drunk on his own, but his Uchiha partner was assigned a mission and asked his two teammates to aid him. Kotsuzui was surprised, Kisuke did not give off a very friendly impression the first time they met. Maybe he was actually trying to build some team chemistry between the three of them, or maybe he was just down right lazy. Who knew, but if it were laziness, Kotsuzui would not blame him. Hands in the pockets of his pants, Kotsuzui finally caught sight of his Uchiha partner.

"Oye" Kotsuzui said, greeting Kisuke. "Nice night we got on our hands here, though I'd much rather be sleeping" as he placed his hand behind his neck and began stretching his neck with a series of twist and turns. "I Hope this mission isn't a hassle" he stated, waiting for Jin to arrive so Kisuke could debrief them on the mission.

265/265
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 pm
Jin spent the longest time debating if he should bring his wooden practice katana or the real deal. This was going to be his first mission in a team, and although it was probably going to be some bottom of the barrel scrub mission, he didn't want to be under equipped. The young blonde haired Yamanaka nodded his head and grabbed the antique katana from his wall, next to the picture of his mother. He carefully slid it down between his hip and belt, where it would be securely fastened. "Ready." he said to himself with a smile, looking out his open window to the full, bright moon hanging in the clear night sky. He was wearing a flimsy looking white t-shirt with a breast pocket, midnight blue shorts that were cut just above the knee, and standard shinobi boots he had bought from a second hand shop - one of the velcro straps on his left boot was so worn down it didn't stick properly and just flopped around. His belt held tightly two fat pouches stocked with his gear, his sword by the hip, and his gleaming konoha headguard as a belt buckle.  

He took a few quick steps to gain momentum before flying out of his window.

Jin arrived shortly after Kotsuzui, and in time to jokingly say, "Long day of drinking?" before punching his Kaguya teammate in the shoulder. "Looks like the whole gang's here," the blonde haired young man began, turning to look at Kisuke, "So what's on the menu tonight? Please don't tell me we're going to be chasing down monkeys."   

267//267
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:48 pm
Leaning on a wall alone, Kisuke waited for his team mates to show up with a fresh cigarette in his mouth. His hands keep warm in his pockets, Kisuke's gaze wondered as he waited till he finally saw the Kaguya arriving first. Kisuke would give him a greeting nod once he was within talking range and answered "A little chilly if you ask me." Shifting his stance and pushing himself off of the wall with a nudge of his shoulder, he continued "I'd rather be sleeping too buddy but this mission requires us to do it during the night." Shortly after Jin also arrived, as usual joking around and acting much younger than he actually was. Kisuke would slightly chuckle to Jin's monkey comment considering the Yamanaka was not too far off. Slipping the cigarette out of his mouth and holding it in his right hand, Kisuke would reply to Jin "Your not completely wrong there Jin." 

With his free hand, Kisuke would reach into one of his back pant pockets and pull out a bent orange colored folder. Holding out the already opened parchment, Kisuke would begin "We've been tasked with finding and catching a young boy who has been vandalising the village, mostly with graffiti art and bring him into custody. Inside the envelop is a description of our mission along with a short description of the kid." Once someone took the envelop his free hand would find its way back into his jacket pocket while the other hand slipped the cigarette back into his mouth. During his exhale, he would continue "A map of the areas he has vandalised has also been provided to us. I looked over the map and there doesnt seem to be a pattern. He vandalizes pretty much anywhere and everywhere so I suggest we hit the areas he hasent been to yet." His allies would see the untouched areas on the map as the areas the kid had already vandalised were circled with red ink. Kisuke would remain silent as his allies looked over the mission details and waited to see what their thoughts were. 

353/593
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:39 am
"A little cold won't hurt" Kotsuzui replied to Kisuke's comment, "I'm not even wearing anything on my feet and I ain't complaining." The Yamanaka arrived, giving Kotsuzui a punch to the shoulder with a sly remark about his drinking. "You got it" Kotsuzui also replied jokingly with a wink, but he had in fact been drinking most of the day. He just hoped it didn't affect his performance in the mission. Kotsuzui was a little caught off guard when he heard the Uchiha chuckling. "So he does have some emotion" the Kaguya said to himself, thinking that Kisuke was emotionless based off of their first meeting with one another.

Kisuke went on to explain in brief that the mission required they catch a prankster. This explained why they had to do it at night, because the kid was most likely more active during the night time when no one was around. "You gotta be kidding me" Kotsuzui said, "I just finished a mission a few days ago catching some petty child thief. What's with these kids" as he reached for the paper with the details of their task. Kotsuzui wondered if the kid he caught was the one they were looking for now, but after reading the description he quickly verified it was yet another runt. After analyzing the areas that were not vandalized following Kisuke's suggestion for a plan of action, Kotsuzui handed Jin the paper to allow him to update himself.

"Makes sense" Kotsuzui replied to Kisuke's plan. "I'm thinking we should split up and then meet at a central point after a certain amount of time has passed. There are quite a few areas he has not covered yet. If we travel together we'll cover less ground and potentially miss him." If his two teammates did not agree, he would stand by to see what they thought. If they did agree to splitting up, Kotsuzui would proceed to placing his left hand on Jin's shoulder and his right hand on Kisuke's shoulder. After a couple of seconds, he would remove his hands off of his teammates revealing a seal for a brief second before it vanished. "I've just placed a mark seal on you. It will allow me to track the both of you. So if we meet up and one of you are not here because you may have found the kid, I'll know where you'll be. If its me who does not come back, you'll just have to come looking for me in the area I'm at." With that he'd wait to see of his teammates input, or if they were ready to bounce.

439/704
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:59 pm
Jin's eyes opened slightly wider in horror as Kisuke said that Jin wasn't that far off in reference to his joke about the monkey. Thing was, Jin had actually completed a mission involving a rowdy macaque and it was a thing of nightmares. Jin's icy blue eyes followed Kisuke's hands as they drew a note and held it out to be taken. Jin went for it, but Kotsuzui took it first so Jin tried to play it off like he was stretching his elbow or something. The Uchiha went on to explain that their mission entailed tracking down and apprehending a kid who had been vandalizing the village. Jin sighed with relief, happy they weren't going to be dealing with an actual monkey. His brow furrowed as he realized this might be worse. Kisuke then took out a map with all the vandalized locations circled in red on it. While Kotsuzui was still occupied with the mission details paper, Jin swiftly snatched up the map to make sure he wasn't left hanging again (not even really sure if Kisuke wanted someone to take it from him).

"I agree," Jin added to what Kisuke said about going to a place the kid hadn't been to yet, "He's unlikely to go somewhere that he's already vandalized. We should check out any places that will get easily noticed - he most likely wants his artwork to be seen." the young blonde haired Yamanaka suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

Kotsuzui confessed that he had recently completed a mission involving him catching a child thief, and then the Kaguya commented on kids these days being rotten apples. Jin's teammate scanned the mission paper and then handed it to the blonde, who took it with his free hand. Jin folded up the map and put it in his armpit as he read the mission statement. The Kaguya then suggested splitting up, which was exactly what Jin was going to say. "Yeah, we should split up. This is just a kid we're dealing with, after all, and it's in the village, so the chance of one of us getting caught in a sticky situation isn't really likely." When Jin finished speaking, he was caught off guard by Kotsuzui placing his hand on the Yamanaka and Uchiha's shoulders without saying a word. Jin looked at Kisuke to see his reaction as the three stood there in silence while Kotsuzui touched their shoulders. "Um... what are you doing?" Jin asked, looking at the Kaguya sideways. The drunk then removed his hands and explained what he was doing, causing Jin to inspect his shoulder, searching for the seal that had allegedly been placed there. After not being able to spot it, Jin said "Alright, let's decide who goes where," looking side to side, the Yamanaka added, "Where's the map?"

468//735
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:37 pm
Kisuke would frown to Kotsuzui trying to sound tough by mentioning that he was walking outside barefoot despite the chilly temperature. "Not my fault if your too broke to afford shoes." Responded the Uchiha. "Besides, your probably already drunk, your body temperature is higher than mine." As he explained the mission and handed out the envelop with the details, Kisuke ignored Kotsuzui's comment on his past mission as he did not really care about his complaint. As Kotsuzui took the envelop with the mission details and Jin took the map with the circled locations of vandalised areas [after his failed attempt at taking the first set of papers which Kisuke caught] the Uchiha crossed his arms and leant back against the wall and waited to see what his allies would say or comment.

Taking long inhales from his cigarette, Kisuke was glad to see that the two of them had agreed with his idea of searching the areas untouched by the vandalising child. Kisuke however did not agree with separating from on another. He would have preferred searching together, just with some distance between them. As long as they would have been within view of one another it would have worked and the three of them could have worked on their team work. However he did not want to start an argument considering the two of them had the same idea therefore he kept it to himself and simply nodded with a grunt to show that he would go along with searching each their own area.

Kisuke did not budge when the drunk Kaguya placed his hand on his shoulder but instead he looked down at the hand with disgust, as if it contained some vile disease and Kotsuzui was inflicting Kisuke with that disease. Once he removed his filthy hand, Kisuke saw what he had done and actually though it was not that bad of an idea. While Kotsuzui went on to explain what the jutsu did, Kisuke would interrupt and say "Yeah, yeah we know what the mark seal does." Simply assuming Jin knew as well, Kisuke pushed himself off of the wall with a nudge from his shoulder and stepped closer to his two allies. "Not a bad idea Kaguya." Kisuke would place his own Mark Seal on both Kotsuzui and Jin for the same tracking purposes.

Kisuke would frown in disappointment when Jin asked where the map was. "Dumb ass." Kisuke found himself saying that often to Jin recently as he swiftly snatched the map out from under Jin's arm pit. Opening the map to its full length to reveal the marker filled terrain. "Alright, Ill search just north of the Uchiha district. He hasn't vandalised once within the district and thats the last section of the village around the district he hasn't been too." Kisuke would keep the map open for his allies to choose where they would go. Once they did he would close the map, slide it into his back pant pocket, throw away his cigarette and say "Alright. Lets get a move on. I mite still be able to get some sleep tonight."

522/1114
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm
"Look at this bad ass" Kotsuzui thought to himself when Kisuke interrupted him because he already knew the the mark seal did. But in the end, he complimented him by saying his idea wasn't a bad one. "The more time you spend with me, the more you'll see I'm full of great ideas my friend" Kotsuzui said with a sly grin on his face as Kisuke proceeded to use the same jutsu. Kotsuzui could not help but chuckle when Jin asked where the map was. "This kid is special" the Kaguya thought to himself after Kisuke made his own remark and snatched the map from Jin's armpit. He did not have the opportunity to look at the map himself, but when Kisuke opened it up he simply moved beside him to get a look at it. Kisuke identified where on the map he was going to search, just north of the Uchiha district. "Ahhhh, I'll go here" the Kaguya answered after as he pointed on the map. He decided to take the location east from here, a set of apartment complexes that had recently been built. "New buildings, perfect surfaces to possibly paint shit on" Kotsuzui added. After waiting for Jin to pick his location, Kotsuzui would add "so, meet here in say... about an hour?"

216/920
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 am
Jin chuckled, slightly embarrassed, when Kisuke ripped the map from underneath the Yamanaka's armpit. He felt even more embarrassed when the Uchiha placed a seal of his own onto Jin and Kotsuzui. The blonde haired boy was probably the only one that was serious about learning sealing techniques, but was also the only one (in the entire village, apparently) that didn't know one of the most basic ones available to the public for learning. It was only their first mission and he was already starting to feel severely outclassed.

"I'd place one on you guys too, but I don't think we need that many. Plus the seals might interfere with one another, who knows?" Jin said before they would look at the map to split up locations. "Alright, I'll check out that spot." the young blonde haired kid said, pointing it out on the map to his allies. "Yeah, an hour." Jin confirmed, and with that, the three would probably disperse.

The area Jin had picked to search for the scoundrel was not without purpose. He knew it very well, for it was the rundown street where he would frequently visit for the outdoor ramen bar. Landing with a thud right in front of the familiar restaurant, Jin looked up and an expression of discouragement crept over his face. The bar was vacant and a sign hung on the front, "Away on holiday, see you soon!" Jin's stomach rumbled angrily in response to the sign. "No midnight snack, I guess..." Jin muttered to himself as he rose to his feet and began patrolling the area.    

265//1000
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:27 pm
Kisuke slowly walked across the tiled roof of some random building as he looked from side to side, checking down allies and into abandoned buildings looking for this kid. He had been searching for quite some time now, and no sign of the kid. Hopping onto the roof of another building, the Uchiha continue his search when something finally caught his eye. At the beginning of a dark alley, just out of the reach from the illumination of the nearest street light Kisuke could see, just barely, green paint printed onto the side of a building. Hopping down onto lower balconies and roofs, Kisuke softly landed onto the street a block down from the crime scene. Slowly etching his way forward, he came to see green spray paint forming unlegible letters. Bringing his nose as close to the paint as he couldnt without touching it, Kisuke took a few whiffs of the writing. "Still fresh." He mumbled to himself as he stepped away and looked around. The paint had recently been put on which meant the kid was still around. 

Continuing his search around the area of the crime scene, Kisuke took back to the rooftops and began scanning the darkest and smallest allies he could find. "There you are." Kisuke said as he squinted his eyes to see some little kid spray painting in a dark alley. Landing several feet behind the kid, Kisuke made no attempt to silence his arrival. The kid swiftly turned around to see the taller Kisuke standing there. "Alright, dont make this any harder than it has to be. Im taking you in." The kid launched the spray can bottle towards Kisuke and began running up the wall towards the roof. Slapping the can out of the air, Kisuke bolted towards the kid and moving much faster caught up to the kid before he even knew it.

Half an hour later, Kisuke found himself leaning back against the wall where he had met up with his allies at the beginning of the night. Leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth and arms crossed, Kisuke waited beside the little kid who sat pouting and teary eyed, trying to plea his innocence. 

369/1483

EXIT
mission complete
claiming 
3ap
1000 ryo
1000 words for Flicker Movement
483 towards flying thrown stones.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum